2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

I'm currently tossing up between 'kill the hydra', 'bandwagon with the hydra', and 'randomvote.org'...

or vote self.

*randomly decides, and random vote wins*

Vote: Sleuth
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Hmmm... as much as I suspect this question to be a trap:

Vigilante, because you can kill people /and/ not feel guilty, cos you're the good guy, or possible VT in a game otherwise full of special roles, because the paranoia it induces is AWESOME!

Jester's pretty fun too.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 am

Post by 2birds1stone »

Seems a tad early to be taking offence at random votes.

FoS: Gaylord Focker
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

At least we have some conversation going now.

chkflip wrote:Captain, can we expect you to trip over your own feet like that a lot? I'd prefer you tried to confer with one another before posting. Maybe you should open up a QT just for the two of you so you can have concise thoughts. I'm really not trying to play a game with one slot playing two completely different games.

Gaylord, can we expect the lame references/innuendos all game?

2birds, what made you think Gaylord took offense? Don't just say the vote, that's obvious. Explain to me why the vote made you feel that way.

That's all there was to it, actually, the vote. I thought it seemed a bit early to be taking OMGUS votes. Sorry if the term 'offence' was misleading

killerX029 wrote:i have to agree with don_jonhson here....why do you think its a trap 2birds?
Unvote: Mafiafixed Vote: 2birds

I thought someone would set up a strawman based on someone else's answer to the question, then lynch them based on the 'incriminating' statement.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

I can't see my last comment, but I can see it in the Topic Review when I click 'post reply'. Can everyone else see my previous comment, or do I need to repost it?
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

I'd just like to say, I think I know KillerX029 IRL. I can't be totally sure, but I'm 90% sure. Also, I think he has some IRL vendetta against me. Once again, I don't know for certain, but I feel it's relevant.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Captain Haoala wrote:2birds and killer: what's your experience with mafia, either on-site or off-? Would like to know if we are playing with true newbies or ppl from another site.

I play IRL, and once modded a game on Facebook for my friends.

Will have an avatar in a few hours, if you insist.

Paranoia isn't inherently incriminating, though it can be an early warning sign.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

What'ch'all think of my avatar? I drew it myself.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

2birds: are you implying that you were wary of ansering the question for fear that someone else might fall into a trap?

Um, no actually, I'm not implying that. The strawman trap I suggested earlier could have applied to my answer just as easily as any other answer.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

teamsleep wrote:
killerX029 wrote:UNVOTE: 2Birds
VOTE: Sleuth
Your way too silent on forum, could be a sign that your a mafia trying to keep a low profile or a normal townie.

I don't understand this line of thinking, frankly. Look at his profile. He joined on the sixth, a
day before
the game started. Are you seriously expecting him to amass so many posts in a certain timeline?

Not to mention you call him out on being "too silent on forum" when he has 10 posts and you have a whopping
twelve

This makes perfect sense.

I
think
he means 'on the thread'.

Seeing as we're all voicing our opinions here: I personally think this RNG = scum thing is crap; in terms of reasoning provided, RNG votes are exactly the same as "I don't like bleach, so I'mma vote Grimmjow". Having said that, I can also see how a mafioso would abuse the RVS to get a bandwagon riding on someone.

I'm personally not convinced KillerX029 is scum, but if we assume he is, does that mean we also assume he was buddying with don_johnson? That would be logical to newbscum. My personal opinion is that he's just paranoid though; a newbtown could potentially be very paranoid on their first game on-site.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Actually, KillerX029, statistically speaking, our odds of winning are increased if we lynch a VT, VI, or someone who hasn't [and isn't going to] contribute to the game (assuming we accept the statistics here). If you're not part of the mafia, the distraction you have provided is far worse than the non-contribution a lurker provides - negative contribution is worse than no contribution at all. Also, if you do survive and are genuinely part of the town, then the mafioso could easily use you as an easy lynch later on. The only reason I'm not voting for you is that I don't like the idea of lynching innocents first day; having said that, the case against you is strong.

Now, to people who aren't KillerX029: Sleuth, you've been accused a few times of contributing nothing and sheeping; you feel no need to respond to such accusations? Is over-confidence a town trait or a mafia trait? Or a mafia-pretending-to-be-town trait? *WIFOM takes over*.

Sorry if I've been posting too [annoyingly] much, please inform me if I am, because I have a tendancy to do that.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”