Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Oh yeah, as for Ludi's question, as far as I can tell "?" is just an abandoned, run-down building.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Okay, here's the thing, I'm having trouble coming up with partner for xvart now. So, I'm going to go with Flameaxe. Who going by the official vote counts, hasn't received a single vote except from zdenek before today and would be a good cult-choice on that alone. Also, Amrun's starting to make me reconsider my townread on her. I hear she likes to distance her buddies and so she might make a good buddy with xvart, but then this is a cult game, so I'm going to go and:

VOTE: Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Let me take a minute to defend myself from Cobble's brilliant case.

Oh wait.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

Yeah, don't use [redacted] as evidence of anything, especially since I haven't flipped (wtf), cobbler.

Also, even if I had a reputation for bussing (I don't), me voting for someone when you have no reason to suspect me certainly doesn't make us both scum (??).

I tried to follow your logic, but I can't. It's terrible.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

It's just in case, I ...

Oh, right, I have no chance of being nightkilled now. Anyway, [redacted] (I'm not even sure what one) has nothing to do with why you're not seeming townish to me anymore either way. It's just that if you weren't a doc, I'd be leaning to vote you.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well then where did you "hear" I like to "distance my buddies?"
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Battousai »

Zdenek wrote:
Battousai wrote:Zdenek- Don't give me that BS. Tell me how you would have gotten away with viging Andrius right now. What did Andrius post that made him look like scum?

That is not what I am arguing. I just don't think that scum would use the excuse for vigging someone that Nobody Special did. If you think scum would use that reason, show me an example of it.

Couldn't think of a reason, I see. So, how about if he said it was from an earlier grudge? It's not the best reason, but it is more plausible than trying to call Andrius scum.

So, that pretty much confirms my suspicion on Zdenek. You made a throwaway comment, without having anything really to back it up. That is scum appearing to participate and scumhunt, when in actuallity is just actively lurk.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zdenek
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Sixth Vote Count of Day Five:

Zdenek - 7 (bvoigt, Nobody Special, Yosarian2, ConSpiracy, Amrun, Flameaxe, Battousai)
xvart - 4 (Magister Ludi, Bunnylover, Zdenek, ooba)
Cobblerfone - 1 (xvart)
Flameaxe - 1 (Cobblerfone)
Nobody Special - 1 (Lady Lambdadelta)

Not Voting - Herodotus

With fifteen voters, it will take eight votes to lynch.
Retired as of October 2014.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

@Amrun: Perhaps I was mistaken then.

I don't care anymore. Short of a Cop-result one of xvart, zdenek, and Flameaxe is definitely getting lynched and that's making me happy.

PREDIT: Woah, L-1 is happening. Out of the two I probably prefer xvart.

VOTE: xvart

Watch zdenek flip cult. :P
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Cobblerfone wrote:@Amrun: Perhaps I was mistaken then.

I don't care anymore. Short of a Cop-result one of xvart, zdenek, and Flameaxe is definitely getting lynched and that's making me happy.

Every time you post, I want to vote you again. You're playing the "spew nonsense for 130 pages and never really commit to anything for longer than 2 pages thing" beautifully.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Cobble last posts reek.

Does anyone mind if I drop the hammer?
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

3326 is about the worst post I have ever seen in my exsistence in a mafia game.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by xvart »

ooba, 3297 wrote:If you do not correct something which is incorrect in this list & I find out via a watch - I'll consider it as a "culled" claim.

Remind me but I remember you not having conclusive information about specific people visiting places, only more a voyeur type role knowing someone visited a place. So how does location claiming help you determine if someone is lying about their location?

Cobblerfone, 3249 wrote:Look, I'm an Army Veteran. The details of my role are vague. I don't even know if I die or not when attacked.
Cobblerfone, 290 wrote:I'm not going to respond to Yosarian2's post about the unrecruitable modifier.
Cobblerfone, 297 wrote:
Xvart wrote:Cobble - care to elaborate on flavor behind your unrecruitableness?

It might hint too much at the role I have.
Cobblerfone, 1520 wrote:t means I asked Mr. Flay if I was unrecruitable. He said he couldn't answer. (paraphrased of coursed) Therefore, I assumed I was unrecruitable and still do.
Cobblerfone, 1541 wrote:No it didn't. Not outright, I simply guessed because of the wording.

Now that you are claimed I would like to hear more detail about the flavor that led you to believe you were unrecruitable.

Zdenek, 3265 wrote:So Xvart is scummy for *knowing* that Cobblerfone is scum and then using that flip to line up Flameaxe's lynch. Of course Cobbler is probably town, so that implication won't apply, and is really just an attempt by Xvart to distance himself from Flameaxe.
Woah, let's get a few things straight. I think they are both scummy but not by association to each other so one flip does not mean anything about the other one's alignment. The reason I even mentioned them together was because Flameaxe had been sitting on Cobbler most (?) of the day already; plus I remember somebody (maybe Flameaxe?) saying several times something along the lines of "I really want to lynch Cobbler today but there is no support." It might have been Flameaxe but I don't remember, which is why I said pending Cobbler's cult flip I would have to reevaluate my Flameaxe read to see if Flameaxe was just sitting around saying Cobbler should be lynched/voting Cobbler knowing it wasn't going to go anywhere or if he legitimately believed he was Cult the whole time. I don't see how you can think I'm lining up lynches, especially since I said my reads sort of contradicted themselves with Flameaxe voting Cobble, which is why I said it would need to be reevaluated. I am voting the person who I find scummy unique to their play this game and independent of anyone else: you.

Cobblerfone, 3333 wrote:@Amrun: Perhaps I was mistaken then.

Seriously, why am I the only one voting this guy now? Cobble has two of the scummiest individual posts of the game on this page alone. And seriously, how many times are you going to flip flop on me today?
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Battousai wrote:
Zdenek wrote:
Battousai wrote:Zdenek- Don't give me that BS. Tell me how you would have gotten away with viging Andrius right now. What did Andrius post that made him look like scum?

That is not what I am arguing. I just don't think that scum would use the excuse for vigging someone that Nobody Special did. If you think scum would use that reason, show me an example of it.

Couldn't think of a reason, I see. So, how about if he said it was from an earlier grudge? It's not the best reason, but it is more plausible than trying to call Andrius scum.

So, that pretty much confirms my suspicion on Zdenek. You made a throwaway comment, without having anything really to back it up. That is scum appearing to participate and scumhunt, when in actuallity is just actively lurk.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zdenek

Stating that you wouldn't support a lynch (in this case, that I wouldn't support NS's lynch) is not making a throwaway comment.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by ooba »

Magister Ludi wrote:Cobble last posts reek.

Does anyone mind if I drop the hammer?

I do. I'd still like the location + mini-plan finalized.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Why do you want everyone location? What is the miniplan? Are you cult?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by ooba »

xvart wrote:
ooba, 3297 wrote:If you do not correct something which is incorrect in this list & I find out via a watch - I'll consider it as a "culled" claim.

Remind me but I remember you not having conclusive information about specific people visiting places, only more a voyeur type role knowing someone visited a place. So how does location claiming help you determine if someone is lying about their location?

When I watch a particular location, I get info about who stays there and who also visits during a particular night. For example
-- On one night, I just saw a player walk into the location (which confirmed that it was his base location)
-- On the night I watched the bank, I saw SL+Batt arriving and walking in together
So my watch results are useless if I can't accurately target the location of the person who I want to watch.

@P-edit: I am not cult.
Mini-plan is that one of the cult-docs protect me while I watch one of the others. To accurately watch - I need the location info.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

The only people doing the killing are the vigs, and if one of our cultdoc gets killed, we simply lynch the vigilante. We can assign players 1-9 and 10-17 to each vig, if one cult doc die and the other kill comes from within the subset of players, who know who is cult.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by ooba »

Magister Ludi wrote:The only people doing the killing are the vigs, and if one of our cultdoc gets killed, we simply lynch the vigilante. We can assign players 1-9 and 10-17 to each vig, if one cult doc die and the other kill comes from within the subset of players, who know who is cult.

This is not about me watching the vigs. This is about me watching a player to see if he\she is recruited by Kinetic tonight.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

No, you implied you wanted to watch the cult docs

Mini-plan is that one of the cult-docs protect me while I watch one of the others.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by ooba »

Magister Ludi wrote:No, you implied you wanted to watch the cult docs

Mini-plan is that one of the cult-docs protect me while
I watch one of the others.
Others meaning other-players. If I wanted to imply I wanted to watch a cult doc - I would have said "one of the cult-docs protect me while I watch the other"
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Mini-plan is that one of the cult-docs protect me while I watch one of the others.

Just FTR, I didn't read it the you're reading it.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Magister (and Amrun for that matter, since she was on the xvart wagon), your willingness to vote for me seems pretty strange considering that you are on the xvart wagon. I know that I am not scum, but in general, the chances that the two lead wagons are on scum is pretty low in any game. There is of course the chance that we are both town, but if you think that xvart is scum, then it makes little sense to think that I am scum too.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 am

Post by bvoigt »

Mini-plan is that one of the cult-docs protect me while I watch
one of the others

There are only 2 cult docs, so he would have said "the other one."

I think ooba's plan makes sense.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:17 am

Post by bvoigt »

Zdenek wrote:Magister (and Amrun for that matter, since she was on the xvart wagon), your willingness to vote for me seems pretty strange considering that you are on the xvart wagon. I know that I am not scum, but in general, the chances that the two lead wagons are on scum is pretty low in any game. There is of course the chance that we are both town, but if you think that xvart is scum, then it makes little sense to think that I am scum too.

This is an appeal to probability, I believe. It reads like scum trying desperately to stay alive.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”