The Mafia Dating Game Show 2 - Game over!

StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:30 am

Post by StefanB »

/confirm
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:45 am

Post by StefanB »

Oh we can vote before gamestart.
Vote: Shotty
, waggon is a go. I hate your reason for joining the game. And if even the mod would policylynch you...
Vote: Vifam
, yes I am still angry about that newbiegame.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:15 am

Post by StefanB »

So who is my policity for today.
Vote: Scotty
, this is a guy who lost a game by selfvoting in lyo and came here to hereas an other player.
Good policity is good policity.

I will unvote if you promise the following:
Not hammering without a claiming.
Not forgetting to use somethink that can help town (like a nightaction for example)
Not trying to selfhammer, this game.

Since you have done everythink of the thinks in a game with me, you get this.
Scotty not having any votes makes me sad.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:15 am

Post by StefanB »

Unvote: Shotty
, since that waggon does not seem to take of.
Vote:Thief
Someone who doesn't care who is lynched, scumtell.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:47 am

Post by StefanB »

Amrun wrote:
StefanB wrote:
Unvote: Shotty
, since that waggon does not seem to take of.
Vote:Thief
Someone who doesn't care who is lynched, scumtell.

How is that a scumtell?

How the hell is it not. Mostly as scum they want to kill anyone that is not themself, so they don't scumhunt they fake it. So a certain not carring about who is lynched as scum is normal, not so much as town. It's not an oficial scumtell, but it is one in my experience.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 am

Post by StefanB »

Unvote: Vifam

Vote: FourseenCircumstances

David. I am kinda bored with this current game seeing there is nothing to go on to find scum at this point. Perhaps with a hammer on vifam well uncover more information

Is bad, very bad.

On other points: InternetStranger, you vote someone for a real life injury? Really. Okay you told us later, that you found him scum, but voted only after Vifam got on VLA. IGMOY, InternetStranger.

So the maxvoters: Why do you exspecially think he is scum, don't really see the case.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:00 am

Post by StefanB »

Uhh, LoneWolf, no one who voted you, has stated this is a policity. Everone gave a reason for finding you scummy.
I kind of remember the first game. (Only read it)
Gandalf stated the same think, the he was the most decent player of the 3 nominated, completly ignoring that the players found him scummy. Guess what he was scum.
Also why has DavidXanatosvote for you worse reason than tclawren, who did not give any reason for voting you at all?

Hiplop: I will answer to it, when you have more than a small gutread.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 am

Post by StefanB »

Yes I am using the "I am a policity"excuse to weaken the case for you, as scummy.
Not caring may not be a wikiscumtell, but I find it typical for scum.
And yeah I am asking why you atack one player and not the other. Thought could be interesting to know, if you flip scum.
DavidXanatos: And taking this idea, who would be your third scumread?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:01 am

Post by StefanB »

Now would be a good time for Forseen and Vifam to defend themselves.
Fourseen: You want to save Vifam????? Are you crazy? As the other one on the block, please explain why!!!
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:56 am

Post by StefanB »

Vifam:
In your next post, there should be a reason, why we should keep you in the game.
FC:
The same please.

At the moment it's who is the worst player contest. (One of them is winning)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:08 am

Post by StefanB »

Yepp, Vifam you are trying I have to give you this. And don't stopp it.
It would have just feeled better to have more reason to

And Maxous would have been my first savingjoice.

Preview:
Very gastly deads.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:27 am

Post by StefanB »

At last we now have People trying to save themselves.
Please explain your gambit Fourseen, it doesn't make sense. If you think Town-Vifam would have reacted differently how would he have reacted?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:23 am

Post by StefanB »

Fourseen: Read the rules again. The mod did not influence who was on the block.
She just made the roles. It is totally posible to get 3 townies on the block. (Max was one)
Ad the moment you become a lynchtarget. Better to save Vifam imho than that.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:05 am

Post by StefanB »

MOD: Can we decied to save neither of them?

Unvote

Vote: FC

Sorry this claim screamed scum. But seriosly considering getting FC on the hotseat tomorrow again.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:53 am

Post by StefanB »

The scary thing is whitout the claim you would have probably survived.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by StefanB »

Tclaren:
That would be more than simply bussing, since I basicly started the waggon on Vifam (okay didn't count because it was still in confirmationstate)
I only left it to get other people on the hotseat.

Your other points: I called Fourseen crazy as in Jesterlike yesterday, not scummy. A person who is acting like he want's to be lynched (like Fourseen could be seen yesterday) is not necessary scummy, but somethink else.

About the coaching, if you read my second Vifamvote (ak that after the game started), you will see, why I am so angry about him. Basicly he selfvote, didn't use his townpower and hammered stupidly. He claimed afterwards, he was frustrated and stopped to cary about the game. So I was angry with him, but tryed to stay fair.
About the save, yeah I voted first to safe the scum. But look at Fourseens play, it was like he wasn't understanding the game.

I did need the failclaim to realise that Vifam was scum, that was fail I give you that. But partner with Vifam. Thanks good I am not.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by StefanB »

Fourseen: Why is it obvious that you aren't scum?
Because it is unrealistic that town got to scum in the hotseat?
A goodfatherlynch is of course somethink that scum didn't want, but since you had no contact with him in a quicktopic (see post 120 from the mod) and played not quite optimal in hotseat I wouldn't call you cleared.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by StefanB »

And I agree with Quilford
Vote: Hiplop

Vote: curioskarmadog

My guess would be Hiplop.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:02 am

Post by StefanB »

Hiplop:
I am votting you for beeing on the save Vifamwaggon until the end, scum would try to save their godfather.
The guess is more gut, I have to say and not quite beeing sure about CKD (who I could see as town)
Any reasons you only ask me and not the other 2?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by StefanB »

Amrun wrote:
StefanB wrote:
Unvote: Vifam

Vote: FourseenCircumstances

David. I am kinda bored with this current game seeing there is nothing to go on to find scum at this point. Perhaps with a hammer on vifam well uncover more information

Is bad, very bad.

On other points: InternetStranger, you vote someone for a real life injury? Really. Okay you told us later, that you found him scum, but voted only after Vifam got on VLA. IGMOY, InternetStranger.

So the maxvoters: Why do you exspecially think he is scum, don't really see the case.

This post is alarming. Not only does it defend Vifam, it takes a bad potshot at IS, who was killed overnight.

This point above me is allarming using hindsight * 100. Well it defends Vifam by pointing out that hammering anyone because you are bored is bad and only attacking someone after he is on VLA is not the nicest way to play. Well would IS not have been nightkilled, would you have declared him, town 100% today? When someone is at hospital for three days and player X votes him, with "Well let's kill him for that here!" would you call this a nice townmove? I perhabs reacted to emotianal to IS, but his vote for Vifam for a VLA left a bad taste.

Amrun wrote:
StefanB wrote:Yepp, Vifam you are trying I have to give you this. And don't stopp it.
It would have just feeled better to have more reason to

And Maxous would have been my first savingjoice.

Preview:
Very gastly deads.

This reeks of coaching.

This reeks of having played with Vifam before and beeing angry with him. Well I posted about him afterwards in the blacklisttread and somwhere in the beginning was that he would be on my blacklist if he wasn't a newbie. And the point that "Everyone should try" and "Don't give up." is coaching, now?

StefanB wrote:
MOD: Can we decied to save neither of them?

Unvote

Vote: FC

Sorry this claim screamed scum. But seriosly considering getting FC on the hotseat tomorrow again.

After the horrible claim, of course he was forced to bus - but he really wanted FC dead too. A troll, what a delicious mislynch opportunity!

But FC is pretty OBVIOUSLY town after being on the hotseat.

And Stefan wants FC to die, and yet ...
[/quote]

Can someone tell me how FC is obvios town? A VIPlayer who doesn't understand the rules and the game on bit, dangerous, so yeah I seriously considering to let him die. Definitly dangerous. And frustration is somethink we may voice right.

Amrun wrote:
StefanB wrote:
Your other points: I called Fourseen crazy as in Jesterlike yesterday, not scummy. A person who is acting like he want's to be lynched (like Fourseen could be seen yesterday) is not necessary scummy, but somethink else.

Today, Stefan says FC is not scummy. Since the bad claim apparently convinced Stefan Vifam was scum, nothing SHOULD have changed. Why was FC scum in twilight but not scum today? This is obvious cognitive dissonance.

Okay, reading is tech. And takingparts out of context is scummy. That was about his vote to save Vifam. That was not scummy just incredible stupid.

Amrun wrote:
And of course, Stefan's twilight post:

StefanB wrote:The scary thing is whitout the claim you would have probably survived.

This really sounds like they are scumbuddies.

I intend to vote for StefanB, but I want to make sure our top three is exactly where we want it first. No need to get cocky and quicklynch. We need today to be just as informative as yesterday was.

Still, at the end of it, StefanB needs to be in the hotseat.

That is admitting a mistake. Amrum are you normally so bad, or because you are scum?
Unvote: CKD

Vote: Amrun
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Post by StefanB »

Tclawren:
I call that starting a waggon, because it started a waggon.
Also that doesn't make sense.
I would as scum either bus Vifam or not. Not buss him, deciede to not buss him, than buss him again.
That kind of game makes no sense.
Please don't call me stupid here.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by StefanB »

EBP:
Sorry one not to many.
My play like tclawren: I buss the GF, then decied to try to safe him and then buss him to dead, not a smart play.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:00 am

Post by StefanB »

hiplop wrote:
StefanB wrote:Hiplop:
I am votting you for beeing on the save Vifamwaggon until the end, scum would try to save their godfather.
The guess is more gut, I have to say and not quite beeing sure about CKD (who I could see as town)
Any reasons you only ask me and not the other 2?

because I know they have a reason.

You don't, I think it was pretty obvious I didnt care who lived; they were both scum to me.

Hm a little bit suprised about the "I know they had a reason" part. I can see that about Quilford, (I stated that I found his reason in the post where I voted you) but I don't see your logic that good.
If you thought about Quilfords reason, shouldn't it be obvious that I found out about them also.
Hiplop you should know that I am not a blind sheep. This isn't our first game together.
The reason from CKD wasn't that clear in his voting post, didn't find it in his ISO that easy. So why did you only ask about my vote? Do you still think there is no reason?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:38 am

Post by StefanB »

Amrun wrote:Eh, stefan's defenmses seem townish, nbut I still need an answer for one important thing:

Do you think fourseen is scum? Why did you want him on the block again?

Also, snipping quotees is not at all scummy when you indicate they were snipped as I did.(It's not ever scummy unless it is misrep anyway.)In that quote, you were saying that Fourseen is not necessarily scummy. So which is it?

Anger and the concept of to not understanding the game enough to live. (Seriosly he though the mod wouldn't let us go to the hotseatphase without at last one mafioso at the block) If I would him on the block 100% I would vote him, which I haven't today. I don't see him as 100% cleared, as you do.
In the quote I was calling a move that was bad and all not necessary scummy, so I didn't vote against him this time.
I am calling you scummy, not because you shortened a quote and snipped it, but you took it out of context. You were using an explaination for my actions with opinions then to justifie somethink now.
I do think FC play on the hotseat was bad. If he wanted to safe Vifam but not making it to obvious that would have been the way to go. But at the moment where I didn't vote, he just did vote to safe Vifam. That alone made him not scummy. At the end I would have let them both die without a problem. After Vifamsclaim (and him asking for 2 powerroles), I know there was no way in hell he was protown, so I hammered.

Your attack used knowledge from the future. (IS is town, so any attack on him is bad), missinterpreats thinks to sound better and well post thinks the are simply untrue/bad cases (The post you quotet, didn't really defend Vifam it did point out 2 attacks that let me feel strange, and were weak/meanspirit and the coaching is so generell, that is ridicoless)
So yeah the question If your cases are normally so bad, may be mean but it is imho worth asking and voting for.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:45 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay Amrun, I will now lynch you for being a lyer.
1. You used that out of context. My point about FC then is not now. Not every think a suspect dose is scummy.

I was suspicions of IS, thought he could be scum, so I killed him at night? So Mafia now kills the people that they can use for myslynches?

Your case is valid. It is so good, that it convinced me that you were scum.
You would call it coaching if I wrote: HEH VIFAM IF I EVER THINK THAT YOU DON'T PLAY FOR A TOWNWIN I WILL DO ANYTHING TO LYNCH YOU, AND IF YOU FLIP TOWN YOU ARE NOW BLACKLISTED.
Sorry Vifam is from my point of experience a VI and I lost a game because of him.
So now I look into your play day 1. Looks already interesting.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:01 am

Post by StefanB »

You and Vifam is interesting:
Amrun:
Vifam: Whose alt are you?

to
Why is vifam scum?

goes after tclawrens:
waits until Vezok calls TMC out to vote him.
(Where I can't see the conection to Vifam)
to:
If I had a third vote it would be on vifam.

Without a reason for the chance. Did the others tell you in your scum chat to buss?

I don't like:
I'm not an easy target. Find another.

You should vote for scum not for easy targets. This reads: "You will never lynch me, even if I am scum, don't even try!" If it would be to me, I would say "Challenge accepted!" Interesting it was to Vifam, coaching??

Okay, found your first misread.
Stefan, I misread that. I read it as "doesn't care if he is lynched." Apologies.

This seems to happen a lot.

And attacking for the hotseat is of course easy, when you weren't there. Easy for scum to hide.

Not so good as I hoped, but some thinks that point to Amrun as scum.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:37 am

Post by StefanB »

Amrun wrote:Stefan, that is so full of bunk. Vifam would probably have not been ion the hptseat at all if not for me. Did youi fporget who made the case on her?

Bussing? No I don't forget that you made a case on Vifam. I just don't let this destroy my scumread on you, the same as you don't count First person to vote Vifam and killing Vifam.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 am

Post by StefanB »

Mod:
I found an error in the vottingcount. Lobster did vote to save Vifam not FC, so I didn't hammer Vifam MastermindofSin did.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:15 am

Post by StefanB »

The Yesterday hotseatdrama somehow simplified prelude to a bit of not
so nice defense against Amrun:

Internet Stranger wants to save Vifam
MoS subscribes the dilemma this day, we have to safe one of this 2.
Hiplop: Fourseen
Amrun wants both dead (some think she attacks me today for) and doesn't
safe vote thought she could
LC thinks Vifam is town, doesn't vote
tclawren wants to wait
FC calls IS scummy, without naming him for his vote on Vifam.
MoS wants to save Vifam
FC wants to save Vifam
Vezo wants to save FC.
Lowell wants to save FC after stating his confusion over the suicides.
I want a little more from the people on the hotseats and call out FC
for his insane Vifamvote (POINT 1, becomes very important for my
defense later on)
CKD wants to save Vifam becomes he is against Vezo.
Vifam calls FC probably town, but a bad player.
I try to make them start discussing thinks.
Vifam makes a good point that FC does seem to want to live.
I make the mistake and see the sense of it and warn Vifam that if he
is not giving the game 100% I will lynch him. (The coaching)
CKD unvotes
Hiplop wants to save Vifam, because FC isn't even trying.
FC makes an ISOcase or at last tryes.
He calls his save Vifam a gambit, which I don't think anyone who is
not FC has understood.
I state that I didn't.
Vifam uses FC posts to look better.
CKD wants to safe Vifam.
FC has found Vifams scumpartner CKD.
Tclwren want's both to die, wants to save FC
Hiplop would like a third option.
LC votes to save Vifam
FC claims VT.
MoS wants FC to die today and Vifam tomorrow.
FC makes post 398 which is in the complete Mafia fail category and
makes him nearly a have to lynch (Seriously the mod decieds who is on
the hotseat???)
LW wants both death and saves Fourseen, calls him a troll and Vifam
scum.
LW wants Vifam to claim (Very sure he is town)
Peregrine votes to save Fourseen.
I call FC out for 398. (In hindsight, worst post ever)
Vifam makes a scummyclaim, MoS doesn't get it, tclawren does.
Vifam claims scum in 413, no townie would do that.
I save FC even if I don't want to and kill Vifamscum. (exept I didn't
I just found out, that was the L-1,
MoS after a short discusion with Vifam over hammers. (No hammers, sorry
did just find out)
Vifam tells us that he is scumm.
I am shocked that Vifam could have gotten away with it, without the
claim.

Afterwards: A lot of people: FC is confirmed town.
Me: Not really
Some: Scummy, scummy, scummy
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:29 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay, this one is a lot less nice, I try to make you all see why I am
so ugh, about Amrun. I interpret some of her stance in her posts,
that I think are misinterpretations (I can't interpret them
differently, but how I interpret them doesn't make much sense)
This is for making thinks clear not chronological but sorted through
arguments:

I attacked yesterday while unvoting Vifam (yes his wagon was a safe go
to the hotseat at this point so I looked, who I wanted into the lynch
also)
following posts:

I am bored. We can't find scum. Perhaps a hammer one Vifam will give
us more information. (FC abridged)

and

I say we put him out of his misery then.
unvote: Maxous
Vote: Vifam (IS)

reacting to a VLA because of Pain.

(Last with a IGMEOY)
Amrun:
This is bad, It attacks dead town IM, and defends Vifam.

Me:
I had good reasons to attack the votes, that isn't the same as
defending Vifam. I had good reason to atack IS yesterday, he wouldn't
be confirmed town if he wasn't killed.

Amrun (Now that I can't believe myself, but only interpretation
possible and to much fun to not post)
You have to ignore circumstances to scumhunt probably. The knowledge
now known is the only think important. (So if I understand this right, IS
was obvious town yesterday because he was night killed)

And since I don't find anyone else to blame the nk on, I blame it on
you.

Me:
So scum nk now people they call scummy?

Amrun:
Ignores it.

2 Point:
The coaching

Amrun: This is coaching.
Me: Coaching to what. Normal play? That's normal and totally
understandable because of my history with Vifam.

3.Point my stand on FC:
Takes my stance at the end of the hotseat were I was definitely angry
with FC and want's to point out who it doesn't make sense with my
point today.
For this she takes a post were I made clear what was my thinking at
the beginning of the hotseat at point 1 (look last post, the reason I
posted it).
So takes my opinion from yesterday for today.

Me:
You take this out of context.

Amrun:
Snipping is not scummy. Only if it is a miss reap.

Me:
That's the whole point.

And the post that she thought we were scumbuddys on.

My reaction very bad case, try to defend himself, vote her.
Asking is this normal Amrun? (Okay lot less nice)
Here: Your defense sound town, but in the end you are ad hom,
scummy, scummy, scummy.

Me:
You did this, this and this, all shouldn't be done in a normal case. I
call you scum for this.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 am

Post by StefanB »

Amrun wrote: (All quoted Amrun words)
Your grasp of English is fairly poor, so we'll assume you are accidentally misrepping rather than purposefully doing so.

Okay now going into name calling. Perhaps you understanding and making points is very poor. Can you at last try to stay a bit civil.

What I was saying is that when IS votes Vifam after she goes v/la - which did nothing to change her previous actions, by he way - instead of going after scum, you chose to discredit a townmember's vote on scum for an arbitrary reason. If you are town, you d know IS was town at that time, but that doesn't change the fact that somebooing v/la is no reason to let a leading wagon die. But scumbuddies hoping that t a v/la would disperse a wagon might make this mistake of attacking someone for voting after v/la was declared.

Okay when did I CHOSE to discredit a townmember's vote for an arbitrary reason. Was that the moment I found IS scummy and stated so? I wasn't the only one by the way. Or do you mean now, when I was defending against you? Yes I think it is better to wait for someone who is not proven scum to give time to defend. Fairness Amrun, perhaps not got to have in a mafiagame. And you keep your eyes open even if you think someone is scum.

You keep saying that this wasn't a defense of Vifam, but it absolutely was. You attack someone for voting Vifam. That is a classic chainsaw defense of Vifam. The fact that Viis confirmed scum and IS is confirmed town makes this look bad for you.

Okay after checking, who do you mean. FC, who never voted Vifam, or IS who I never voted?
That the same stupid think like OMGOS, after you make a beautiful case. Voting Vifam is not the reason for the vote. Voting someone after stating they don't think he is scum, but were just bored is not Chainsaw defense. Pointing out that someone had a not so good reason to vote someone is not Chainsaw. I think that is just stupid. I didn't even vote IS for it, I just pointed it out and called this vote scummy.
Chainsawdefence is there to stop a wagon. Not pointing out that one or 2 votes on a 9-Personwaggon are bad.
My pointing thinks out was never going to do one think to stop Vifamswaggon, what would be the purpose of Chainsaw.
Don't use words if they do not fit.

Also, you said I "ignored" when you supposedly said something about it uncommon to kill someone they suspected. Not only does thing to do with what I was saying, you never said this for me to "ignore" in the first place.

Well with ignored I mean never responded to. I said I stream lighted it.
My point was made in.
I wrote:
I was suspicions of IS, thought he could be scum, so I killed him at night? So Mafia now kills the people that they can use for myslynches?

So that was never posted?

This is absurd. You admit to coaching but think it's okay because you played with Vifam before?

No I wasn't coaching Vifam. I was telling him, when I would lynch him, regerdless of the question if I think he is mafia or now. Being angry about our last game together, but still trying to play fair. (I did not blacklist him for it)

I still don't see what was supposed to indicate that was your view from yesterday, so that was my misunderstanding. that doesn't at all change my point, though. In fact, that makes it stronger. If you didn't think FC was scummy at the beginning of the hotseat, why didn't you vote to save him?

So Amrun admits that she can't read content. Should I believe you that you mist, that the whole think was a dialog between me and tclawren. Should have been obvious.
Because I didn't want to run thinks. I didn't understand what he was doing, (If you read every think I posted you would see that)
Would you have voted to save someone, who has given up. Without that (a move that wasn't scummy, just wtf?)
I were in the same situation, than a certain person who wrote this:

Why can't they both die?!

Fourseen, how about content instead of jokes?

Should that person also dye for fence sitting and not voting?

It's actually a pretty good case for this stage of the game. We have you chainsawing scum, coaching scum, and fencesitting.

Not one of them reaching without gross misinterpretations, twisting this terms and using them as some think they don't mean and lying, from you Amrun. Fence sitting does only mean being still suspicious after FC, because his hotseatgame was so bad yesterday and chancing my mind.
YOU WEREN'T THERE AND DID NOT EVEN VOTE WHEN YOU COULD HAVE, SO THIS IS RICH, COMING FROM YOU.
Okay never play with this woman again.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 am

Post by StefanB »

vezokpiraka wrote:WTF is Stefan B doing?

Hm searching for scum, defending myself and refreshing what happened at the hotseat?
Why is this a problem.
Oh yeah and starting to really dislike Amrun, that could be a problem.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by StefanB »

Okay, since the waggons are moving fast I will claim (since I am a minor powerrole I think it is antiwown to wait)
I am the even-night vig. I think it is no suprise where the bullet is going in the moment. More of that later, when I have the time to go through Amruns Iso and show where she was choaching, fencesitting and walking against the Vifamwaggon.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:05 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay 3 waggon are needed.
TheLoneWolf is a terrible one, he is very sure town.
Peregrin very lurkish, but looks appart from that not to bad.
Leaves Fourseen
or Teamsleap for me.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:46 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry selfpreservation kicking in.
Unvote: Amrun

Vote: Peregrin

Supprised what discusion we didn't get. Everyone okay with me shouting Amrun tonight? Really everyone?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:05 am

Post by StefanB »

Vote: Peregrin
, he doesn't look that bad for me.
As allways any good defence, hotseats?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:36 am

Post by StefanB »

Unvote

Vote: CKD
, I normally don't like people who ask to be killed, but he looks quite town.
I was trying to save Peregrin, because I don't have a scumread on him (slight townread) and against CKD spook at last the probability.
I really don't want Hiplop saved. I think he would do a lot more if he really would be a VT.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 am

Post by StefanB »

Amrun beeing alive is no suprise I didn't shoot her.
I shot teamsleep yesterday, but the kill didn't go trough.
So either I was roleblocked (Which would have left Farside with a potential Jk vs roleblockerproblem) or teamsleap was protected, which I don't see coming from town.
So
Vote: teamsleep
, who should be dead.
For the second vote I have to check somethink(Iso the mod)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:07 am

Post by StefanB »

CKD: Yes, yesterday I claimed evennight-vig, and was telling that at the moment of this claim I was going to shout Amrun.
I chanced my opinion about whom to shot. (Didn't tell the town, because I don't think it was necesary)
Today I claim that I tryed to shot teamsleep, but he is still alive.

CSL your are the shotty/Lobstercatapultslot, right?

Okay one think is bothering me.
Vezo claimed non-vanilla on day 1. Have you got anythink interesting to add to this? I mean that claim could mean mafia. (He left that very open)
And to leave an unknown powerrole allive for 2 nights is strange.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 am

Post by StefanB »

Somethink I forgot:
Mod: I will be VLA for the 12 perhaps 13. of September my time. (A bit complicated reason, but it could be that I don't have internet on those days)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:30 am

Post by StefanB »

CKD: I claimed in post 530 (iso 32).

Mos: What do you mean with:
This is a good point, because whichever one of those two the mafia killed, it still points to teamsleep.

Mafia has 2 kills, (point of the game, which our 2 lynches)

Mos:
This is not a good point. If you were roleblocked, it would have nothing to do with teamsleep. It would mean that the mafia blocked you to keep you from shooting Amrun, who you claimed would die last night.

We had a jailkeeper, that makes a roleblocker unlikly (roleblock vs roleblock), so I assumed Mafiadoc on teamsleep.

Mos wrote:
Not to mention the fact that on the night you said you would make a kill, we had a second kill for the first time. And neither teamsleep nor Amrun was that second kill.

So if I am mafia, the team didn't use that kill to kill anyone who was scummy or suspicious, but offs the to most protownplayers. That gameplan would be beyond stupid. And don't forget mafia lost a kill on day 1, so there is somethink messing with kills.

Mos wrote:
If you were actually town, StefanB, the correct conclusion from your perspective would be to vote Amrun. Obviously something else is going on here, however.

The obvious conclusion would be that Fairside had a roleblock vs roleblock in her gameplan? Sorry I am more believing in the mafiadoc.

Amrun wrote:
StefanB, I don't know what to make of you. You are oh so very scummy, but you claimed vig ... but the point of not lynching vig claims is that they're provable, and yet you've proven nothing.

Not my fault. I send the freaking kill, someone messed with it. We have one missing kill per day at the moment.
If I would be scum and shot you, would anyone blinked if there were only 2 kills? So why should a posible mafia SB not do it? Or shout someone else, who looks scummy. Why shoot the 2 most protownplayers and screw the vicclaim?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:42 am

Post by StefanB »

MoS: I will just quote Farside in the signuptread:

Code: Select all

If you don't remember the first show this is how it works. Everyone has 2 votes to vote for 2 people. Mafia gets 2 kills during the night.
There are 19 people in this game and believe me it goes very, very quickly.

All players have 2 votes. When a majority is reached on one player or deadline hits, the top 3 players with the most votes will become "contestants" all via for a date.
In reality they are looking to be saved. At this point everyone has 1 vote in which to save (give a date) to. That one player will not be lynched, however the other two players in the hot seat will die a horrible, horrible death (be lynched).
The mafia not to be out done with all this get 2 night kills.

I could continue but ISO 0+5 should be enough.
So having knowledge that all players should have is scummy? I know what I am playing normally.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:50 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry for messing up the first quote.
Yes mafia has 2 kills, fact.
I have one kill every second night (2,4...)
2 roleblockers are messy, so I didn't think that was so likly. Roleblockers blocks roleblocker, can be mindblowing.
Are they this common? (First larger game)
TLW basicly killed Vifam, most obvious town this game.

FoS MoS, was that serious?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:56 am

Post by StefanB »

Forget the FOS the fact, that MoS doesn't know that part of the game makes him probably town.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 am

Post by StefanB »

At all: Please don't forget that mafia has 2 kills and believe that. (I really hope that this was only new for MoS)
For tonight I am basicly vanilla, so not much harm done, if lynched.
Don't forget quite players.
Don't forget there is are 2 players left who voted only for Vifam and some who didn't vote to save on day 1 at all.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:48 am

Post by StefanB »

Well first we should probably slow down. We are 7. We were 16 at the beginning. Normally that means 4 scum (25 % scum right), so this could be lylo.
The players:
Amrun: Well I think you are not town, exspecially the hammer to the hotseat was to quick yesterday. And you had a townread on the hotseat, when you could have easily took the time and tried to get 3 scumreads in.
MoS: Town
Vezo: Okay game, would like him to clearifie his not vanillaclaim on day 1.
CSL: Terrible slot, only slot allive who only did try to save Vifam.
Lowell: Must reread, no idea of his conection.
Teamsleep: Active lurker, imho scum. Interesting that Amrun voices great suspicion here but didn't vote that slot.

So if I am wrong which Amrun, I should try to get someone I think is scum with her in the hotseat.
Vote Teamsleep

Keeping the second vote to give everyone time to talk.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:51 am

Post by StefanB »

Btw, that means I think we could have 3 scum allive (3 people scumteam seems to small)
Should we massclaim?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by StefanB »

Vezo: Yes
even night vig.
(Bolded because I think people missed it the last 2 times.
Whom did you protect night 2 (please don't let it be, teamsleep)
Shoot on teamsleep night 2, didn't work.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by StefanB »

And
Vote: CSL
, to get 3 scumreads (even if the CSL one is the weakest) on the hotseat would be cool.
Amrun do you want to claim next.
A vote on Amrun or teamsleep will get us on the hotseatphase.

Amrun wrote:

Why would I vote teamsleep when he wasn't in the hotseat? lol

Also I did not vote to end the day yesterday at all.

I am not taking about end of the day, I was taking about the time to get from regular game to hotseatphase.
You could have got teamsleep to the hotseat, but hammered CKD to the hotseat with me (understandable) and Fourseen (from everythink you posted not understandable) to the hotseat.
My question is why didn't you wait and tryed to get 3 scumreads to the hotseat. Getting in hotseat after less than 2 RLdays is not the best idea.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:02 am

Post by StefanB »

Congratulation scum, gr lost while on VLA. (Nothink against anyone, I couldn't have chanched it.) Never would have got MoS.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”