Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Beck »

vote: parama

Cause he will brag about his scummies and I don't like braggers
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
implosion wrote:If Thomith is scummy, why make a second RVS vote?

weirdvoigts wrote:OK, if Tomith is scummy, then why did you place another random vote?

Why not!

some people think double RVS votes come from scum, at least that is what Parama said in the last game we played.
I proved to him that it didn't but that is why people are grilling you, apparently on MS you are only allowed 1 RVS vote.

:roll:
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Beck »

Omg, I thought I was playing with hiplop. Thank god it's a different person
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Beck »

I was on my phone, thought he just changed his avatar. I mean they look similar
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Beck »

hiphop wrote:
hiphop wrote:Your blatant defense of him, confirms the fact that you already know his alignment.

so you are honestly saying that scum is the only one who defends somebody?

I have been on MS much less than you and have already seen examples of this not being true, am I skeptical of people who do it? absolutely but it doesn't make them guaranteed scum either.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:42 am

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:@Neruz - Games need to be approved. Three cult recruiters would not be approved, especially since I don't think that can even balance with just 13 ponies playing.

Plenty of shit has gotten through the approval process before; it's highly subjective. You can say all you like about balance and approval processes, but until i see definitive proof that GreyICE's PM is outright lies, i am going to operate under the assumption that it is not, purely because it's far too dangerous to assume it is lies if it turns out to be truths.

Let's end this whole cult discussion right now

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... ormal_game

Mechanics which are explicitly Non-Normal include:

Those affecting a role's alignment
(no Cults).

Roles which are explicitly Non-Normal include:

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Janitor, Survivor, Lyncher,
Cultist
, Jester, Mafia Mason, Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, Redirector.

this has beena busy weekend for me, I plan on doing a thorough read-through later today hopefully
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Beck »

ok so doing finally got a few minutes to sit down and start a re-read. I am typing my thoughts as I go.

p.1 - voided clearly missed where hip said Thom was always scum and thom replied back showing he hasn't always been scum, clearly it wasn't a claim and anyone who actually thinks it was isn't looking at the big picture, so that would be specifically voided and neuru. Implosion has a point, neru says he thinks thom has earned scum points, there was no need to change your rvs vote

p.2 - more people point out why neruz's 2nd vote was weird, I facepalm at my own post because actually reading the thread, I realize that the issue wasn't the 2nd rvs, it was the 2nd rvs while calling somebody else scummy. I find it odd, that thom doesn't think it is weird that somebody thinks he is scummy but votes a random, about as odd as neurz actually committing the act in the first place. Oh hi Hiphop =/= Hiplop, glad to know. Rainbow is getting on my nerves with this pony crap, speak normal please. post 46, despite having horrible grammar the post actually makes no sense. What evidence do we have on day 1? The goal of day 1 is to pressure people and if somebody is even remotely scummy, you vote them. You don't say, I thinkyou are scummy so I will vote somebody else. post 49 - yes, town should absolutely vote for somebody that they don't have many scum points on, as long as they have some scum points. You start voting your most suspicious person. Neruz in a nutshell said "he is scummy to me but I am not going to vote him, I'm going to vote an LOL vote instead" and THAT is scummy.

Vote: Neruz, and FOS Thom

Gotta go pick my son up from his friend's house, make dinner, etc so I will be on later this evening to provide more content, if I don't get on tonight definitely more tomorrow at work. As I mentioned earlier this weekend is extremely busy for me.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Beck »

page 3 - more discussion about the rvs and thom, so far all good points made about thom. post 61, why even mention this game in the first place except to say "look as scum I buddy, don't defend"?
and thom, on day 1 town is supposed to question the people they are suspicious of, if somebody does something suspicious they vote them and guage reactions. @ evil, it wasn't the 2nd rvs vote that people were voting him, it was due to the fact he said he felt somebody scummy but decided not to vote that person. I do agree that void's switch to thom with no real reason is odd.

page 4 - I don't know if I entirely agree with pony on this one, defending isn't a scum slip, but you have to look at the reasoning behind it and I am not sold on thom being town so his defense is questionable at best. Hip is making it a bigger deal than it need to be though. And the hydra proves why I hate hydras, make your decisions in your QT and once you decide stick with it in the game thread, it's too confusing. Rainbow, the fact that you find thom and nurez as both town is quite shocking really. is it me or is Voided's response to rainbow's posts look like he has just been coached? - http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3343099
The question from the weird hydra, seemed to serve no purpose, not sure why he asked it.
don't like anything neruz says on this page and to think there is actually a cult is naive, not even sure why he brought it up, setup speculation in generally is a no-no but day 1? even worse
I see people provide the answers that I would later provide. I guess I really should read before posting in the future.

more to come later....
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:he was blatantly using newbie 1126 against me before then, this is why i made that post.

You realize you volunteered this game yourself and explained how you buddy as scum, not defend.
Once you open the can, it's hard to put the worms back in.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Take it up with GreyICE, not me. I'd quote the PM he sent me (and presumably others), but i think that technically violates Rule 1. Regardless, GreyICE explicitly stated there were three cult recruiters in this game, that it had been rejected over 11 times by Vi and Hoopla, called a travesty to the concept of balance and fair play and winner of the most explicitly non-normal role submissions that will be explicitly blacklisted on the wiki as soon as the reviewers find their jaws.

do you realize if this was true you would not be allowed to play this game?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Beck »

Voidedmafia wrote:Beck: It probably sounds like coaching since I was asking for elaboration or just got the application of the tell wrong.

ok

will do the rest tomorrow probably
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:him attacking me he said something like "he is defending town because he knows neruz's allignment to get town points" which i did in the game he modded so he was blatantly using that game against me.

Every single game I have played in, somebody defends somebody else and they get called out for it. To think he is doing it based on a game he modded, is very naive thinking.

I like implosions catchup posts, even if I disagree about hip

I'd like to point out that page 6 is where I post that I had been busy and would read up later.

During that time somebody mentions that 2 people haven't posted at all, and like clock work, one of those people post right away. Very odd timing IMO, and he makes a comment about nurez doing something on page 1, but doesn't explain what it was he did and he hasn't come back to explain it.

Rainbow says he is leaning on one of 2 people being scum, but instead of voting them, he does what nurez did, votes for somebody else and doesn't even say why. Now I don't care about the vote, I do care about why he would not vote one of the people he thinks is scum.

After that Thom adds in his FOS of me and Sleuth, but is sticking with his vote on void

Void posts 1 post and that's good enough for thom to not think he is scum anymore?

And he votes me, for my lack of content even after I explained that more content was coming, and I will argue that my content was more useful than anything sleuth has said.

Again, I don't care if people vote for me but you got to come at me better than 1. No reason given and 2. My lack of content compared to his other FOS.

I'm not sure nurez ATM.
un-vote

Questions for Thom.

1. Why did you vote for void and why did you unvote?
2. Why did you FOS and vote me right so quickly after rainbow voted me? It looks like blatant sheeping
3. Why did you vote for me over sleuth?
4. Did you notice my post where I explained why I was less active and promised more content later?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Beck wrote:p.1 - voided clearly missed where hip said Thom was always scum and thom replied back showing he hasn't always been scum, clearly it wasn't a claim and anyone who actually thinks it was isn't looking at the big picture, so that would be specifically voided and
neuru

What?!
Where the fuck did i say i thought Thomith was claiming scum.

My god, how do people who cannot read english manage to sign up for Mafia games on an english forum.

ok please don't insult my intelligence again, it's obvious you think he is scummy for what he was saying because of this

Neruz wrote:
I'll be honest Thomith, you've scored a few scum points in that little alitercation.

VOTE: hiphop for having a name that is similar to hiplop.

sure you didn't SAY it, but you sort of IMPLIED it because you thought he was scummy.

I can readed da engrish gooder
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:Clearly not. Thomith scored scum points because he overreacted to Voidedmafia's pressure.

When you say someone has done something, do check to make sure they
actually did it.
Otherwise you just look like lying scum and any attempts to correct yourself just look like covering your ass.

maybe you should take your own advice because I didn't observe any over-reaction from Thom, if anything Voided was the one blowing something up out of nothing.

secondly, when you say somebody has earned scum points, that means you think they are scummy so in the context of this game, if you think somebody is scummy, you potentially think they can be scum. You are trying too hard to make yourself look better when the fact remains that when you said somebody looked scummy, instead of pressuring them, you decide to deflect away from him with another rvs vote.

Now moving on, Thom there was no need for you to post your entire read list, especially un-provoked like that and you are making it hard for me to read you when you do things that are so blantantly scummy.

Things Thom does that are blatantly scummy

Tbh i don't find Neruz scummy for not voting me, it seems like a town instinct to not vote if there is only one or two scumpoints on them but to rather wait untill someone with major scum points pops up.

Day 1 is about pressure and seeing how people respond to pressure, the only way to find out who is scummy is by questioning them and putting pressure on them. Neruz thought you were scummy but not enough to put pressure on you, this is BAD PLAY if he is town because you vote who you think is scummy.

2. The way you go around and talk about how Town does this or town will do that. This looks like a blantant attempt to seem pro-town

however i don't think people like hiphop are the scum on it, hiphop of course isn't a town read of mine he is null

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p3343730

How can hiplop be the scum on the wagon, yet be a null read at the same time? he is either scum or a null read, he can't be both

4. You mention this un-provoked
Thomith wrote:This seems like a blatant use of my scumplay in newbie 1126 by buddying to thomas. As scum i buddy not defend. Just saying.

and later you say this -
Thomith wrote:he was blatantly using newbie 1126 against me before then, this is why i made that post.

followed up with -
Thomith wrote:him attacking me he said something like "he is defending town because he knows neruz's allignment to get town points" which i did in the game he modded so he was blatantly using that game against me.

You supply the game and than bitch about it when hip never actually mentions the game at all

5. you are voting voided and not really applying any pressure to him or asking him any questions when you throw this out there

Thomith wrote:The only two people who haven't posted are Slueth and Parama. As for who the scum is i think we should look for people who haven't contributed much and seem to be following lead, as this is standard scum play, however not all scum play like it but it is a place to start.

why go after somebody who isn't here posting instead of questioning the person you voted for?

Thomith wrote:hmm.. looking back slueth and beck who have both posted have added very little to the game.
FOS: Beck and Slueth however my vote stays on voided for now as voided posted after my question and seemed to ignore it.
I am also looking forward to what Parama will make of this

the bolded part seems really odd, why are you wondering what somebody, who hasn't even posted yet, will make of the 2 people who in your mind has posted the least content. Besides the fact that you FOS me and Sleuth the very next post after rainbow votes me and mentions sleuth. It seems opportunistic

7. You were voting Void for sheeping but later void unvotes you because by his own admission, he didn't see any reason why he voted you (classic example of sheeping btw) and because he admitted he was voting you for no reason, you un-vote him?
(side bar - @ Void, why did you admit you voted for Thom for no reason and than deny you didn' sheep when voting somebody for no-reason other than the fact that somebody else is voting for that person, is almost always considered sheeping?)

8. your entire read list, everyone you find scummy are the people who are posting the least and neuroz who had a "sudden jump on you" when he voted you WAY BACK on page 4

9. this isn't even a reason why I think you are scummy, it's honestly the most absurd thing I have ever seen in my life if you HONESTLY believe this

Hiphop Although of course i find him scummy for starting the wagon on me i honestly don't think scum would lead a wagon on a mislynch on day one, as after the flip they would look scummy as hell.

for me,
FOS: Raindbowbrite, neruz, and voided
all three of these people are doing things that don't make sense to me as town

rainbowbrite and neruz for saying somebody is scummy but voting somebody else

voided - for sheeping, basically admitting he is sheeping, and than trying to wiggle out of it when Hip calls him on it.

Vote: Thom
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:27 am

Post by Beck »

edit by way of posting - I realize I completley mis-read number 3 and thought he said hiplop IS scum so ignore number 3
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Beck wrote:if you think somebody is scummy, you potentially think they
can
be scum.

Incorrect. Townies are capable of doing things that look scummy.

now who can't read English?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Beck »

So besides Lurkers, who is your top scum read and why?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Beck »

But it doesn't explain how you think somebody is scummy, yet refuse to pursue it with pressure from a vote

Your 2nd rvs when you identify somebody as scummy makes no sense.

This is how
I
perceived it

You vote void
Void mentions thom claimed scum
Thom says no he didn't
You feel thom's reactions are over-reactionary and you say he earned scum points
You unvote void because you like him as a town read so you don't want your vote on him
Instead if just unvoting, or switching to thom, you make another lol vote.

I felt the game was out of rvs at that point so changing your vote made no sense.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Beck »

I read your explanation, doesn't mean I beleive it

The 2nd part, dude for saying I can't read you clearly fail at it cause I explained how I (bolded it even) perceived your actions.

This means, this was MY INTERPRETATION OF THE SERIES OF EVENTS.

Keep up
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Beck »

This is how
I
perceived it

This is what I said btw
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Beck wrote:I read your explanation, doesn't mean I believe it

You didn't say anything about believing it. You said i didn't explain it. Not explaining something != not believing the explanation.

Beck wrote:The 2nd part, dude for saying I can't read you clearly fail at it cause I explained how I (bolded it even) perceived your actions.

This means, this was MY INTERPRETATION OF THE SERIES OF EVENTS.

Which is wrong, and i'm making sure you are aware of that because you are apparently intellectually challenged.

again with the insults

but fine, you think I am intellectually challenged explain this to me please.

From your earlier explanation -
I didn't say i suspected him, i said he scored some scum points. I'd need a hell of a lot more than just one rather
mildly
scummy reaction before i start 'suspecting' someone,

from post 179 -
Thomith scored scum points because he
overreacted
to Voidedmafia's pressure

definition of mildly(well mild acttually) - mild (mld)
adj. mild•er, mild•est
1. Gentle or kind in disposition, manners, or behavior.
a. Moderate in type, degree, effect, or force: a mild pipe tobacco; a mild sedative.

definition of overreact -
overreact [ˌəʊvərɪˈækt]
vb
(intr) to react excessively to something

so was his reaction a mild scummy reaction like you said at first or was it an overreaction like you said more recently?

It would be helpful if you kept your story straight so that is why i am asking for clarification, you know being that I am so "intellectually challenged" and all.

and lastly, please don't insult my intelligence again.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Beck »

Show where he overreacted?

Btw overreactions to pressure aren't mildly scummy, overreactions to pressure are COMPLETELY SCUMMY
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Beck »

Neurz, Some would even say your reaction to my vote on you was an overreaction.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith overreacted to Voidedmafia's pressure, that overreaction was mildly scummy and scored him a few scum points. And if it wasn't for the fact that you have shown a distinct lack of comprehension when it comes to basic English, i'd think you were trying to create scumtells on me.

Let's break this down

1. Again you said he has a mildly scummy reaction, you didn't say he overreacted which is mildly scummy. Maybe that's what you intended, but it's not what you actually said

2. What scum tell do you think I'm trying to create? I'm asking you to get your story straight because of what I just explained in number 1

3. As already stated, overreactions to pressure in my mind, completely scummy, not mildly scummy but I don't even see where he over-reacted

4. you said void was joking when he said that comment, however it didn't look like a joke nor did void say it was one, so why do you assume it was a joke and not a serious accusation?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Beck »

Rainbow, as deselby and Parama can testify or you can read here - http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17830

Parama calls myself and coolskins for double RVS voting saying one of us has to be scum

Neither of us were

So saying it's a scum tell "from my experience" is false.

If I was naive, I could easily say only scum call out people who double rvs and call them scum for doing it because based on "my experience" that is all I know.

But I'm not naive so I won't be doing that, however if you flip scum in this game I found a new scum hunting technique.

Thom's sheeping to the 2 people you mention, so close to your post is the part I just can't get my head around. If he is town than he just has the weakest reads ever.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Beck »

since I am not a pony, I am confused. care to explain why hiphop is scum?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Beck »

This is basically a blind leap of faith you are asking people to take.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Beck »

But hip isn't a scum read, he is a null read.

Ignoring my scum read for a null read is a bigger leap of faith than one going after my own reads.

My reads may be shit, but in a game of mafia thats all I got

Pony wants me to think 2 of my top scum reads are probably town? That's a huge pill to swallow
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Beck »

I'm just so damn paranoid
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Beck »

in the short time I have been on MS, I have learned that my reads have been shit, I do think you make a good point that her going out like that is a bold move, that only draws extra attention to herself if she is wrong which is either a HUGE risk if she is mafia, or she is town.

I somehow missed the part where thom pointed out he wasn't at L-1 but said that desel could revote if he wanted to, I really can't see scum being so dumb to do that either.

so i'll spark some fireworks and play in the sandbox with the other "ponies"

Vote hiphop
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:So sorry guys i forgot that voided was on my wagon i was at L-2 not L-1 so dels if you want to revote then you can i guess although i would have hoped you thought hiphop was wrong by now...

I don't see the soft claim either, but this is where he basically says he can be voted to be put back to L-1
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Beck »

that is one way to interpret it
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Beck »

wow I didn't even see that post, man I hate playing on my phone. Fuck my work (excuse my language)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Beck »

you honestly think day 1, scum wouldn't put up a fight or at least fake claim something?

I mean he even tells desel that he can re-vote him because he wasn't at L-1, scum would honestly do that in your mind?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Beck »

hiphop wrote:Want a link?

absolutely
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Beck »

i'm off to bed, i'll check in the AM.

i kept waiting for this other game to come out of night, but it doesnt seem to be happening and I gotta get up in 6 hours.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Beck »

hiphop wrote:mini 1174--> In this game I was scum. It was a weird sort of game where there were 3 groups of townies, and 1 scum team. When someone dies(scum or town), their group(red, yellow, blue, or colorless) get more powers. At the end of day 2, no townies were dead, so townies had no powers. In which case I claimed a fake color, said who I thought was scum, and said that whoever got a power from my lynch should check out hiplop. The next post a townie(that was the main reason I was at L-1, and up to that point had advocated for my lynch) voted hiplop saying he didn't think scum would do what I just did. I then asked him if he spelled it right, and he said yes. He then votes me 5 hours later saying if I am not lynch I would be the point of contention from there on out.

this link made me lol for real.

I asked DO YOU THINK SCUM WOULD
NOT
fake claim or put up a fight, and your link you put up a fight and fake claim

You can clearly see the difference in his play this game and your play and also in that link, unless I missed it, I don't see where you told somebody to vote you, you just said that whoever gets a power from your lynch, that isn't the same as telling somebody they can revote them
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Beck »

The thing with hiplop is he is an experienced player and thom is scummy, clearly if I can make a wall on him, he is obviously scummy do he is an easy target if he is town. If he is scum, he won't last til end game.

Let's just agree that thom is scummy, but let him not be lynched d1

So question to hip, has anyone else garnished your attention as being scummy and you would be intersted in voting?

If yes, who and explain why they are scummy.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Beck »

That's why I'm suggesting we table you for another day and force scum to find somebody else.

I guess that's sort of what rainbow was doing.

@ hip - thoughts of weird

@ weird - thoughts of hip
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:39 am

Post by Beck »

Never seem an alphabetical vote count before
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:48 am

Post by Beck »

2 votes would be nice :D
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Beck »

You aren't even going to read up before casting that vote?

Clearly you haven't read up cause you were asked a question

Blatant OMGUS vote right thur
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Beck »

ED, I did follow up on his seriously comment, I said I thought he changed his avatar or something like that

As for the rest of your post, I'm having trouble following along a little

1. What's wrong with being skeptical of somebody who declares 3-5 people as town?
2. I tend to beleive I am actually pretty obvious town, to myself obviously, plus a couple other people have me as a town read.

hip probably is doing this to get me not to vote him, which hasn't worked cause I am voting him. I'm skeptical of the alliance thing but I'm in. The last time somebody did something similar, I reluctantly followed and spyrex almost won the game. I even vocalized I thought he could be a SK, cause SK needs to come pro town to win. I was wrong, everyone he said was actually town.

So I'll play along, and will continue to convince people I'm not scum. Cause I'm not.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Beck »

Edit: Ed how can you call yourself Obv town when you have 2 useful posts the entire game, and your 2nd one was just made?

You were on my list as "Lurker scum" which was one of the reasons I was resistant to rainbow's plan.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Beck »

@ EB

I meant to type EB, not ED. I am on my phone and shortened names are better for me.

I am sorry if you think I am attacking you, I can assure you I am not, I just don't trust you right now because since about page 3 or 4 I have had you down as a possible lurker to kee my eye on, so I don't think you have earned the right to walk around declaring yourself obv town and saying I am not.

and I am not sure who you think I am "soft defending" but I can assure you I am not defending anyone.

I am reluctant to anyone who tries to take charge because I never know their allignment.

the last game I played with Parama, he went off on a tangent about how awesome he is at catching scum and everyone followed him, he was scum and won the game

another game i was in, spyrex had everyone follow him, and he was town but lost the game in lylo

yet another game Slaxx had everyone thinking he was obv town, and he was a SK and almost won the game, but luckily he gave up after a mod error in the night kill, if that did not occur I am 100% sure he would have convinced DK to vote with him and he would have won as an SK

Sure past games mean squat in THIS game, but all 3 have been in the short time I have been on MS so it goes to my biased toward "leaders", so i apologize but when 2 out of 3 times the "town leader" is scum, I am skeptical of any town leader and for me it is like I said earlier, a HUGE leap of faith.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Beck »

edit: parama won by bussing one of is scum buddies btw
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Beck »

implosion wrote:
Mod: I'm voting hiphop

I think he has you down for hip

It shows hip is L-3

Thom, you need to switch to hip really
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:I don't think scum would draw as much attention to themselves as hiphop has by leading my wagon, it just doesn't make sence to me.

How long have you played mafia?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:since January. What does that matter? Why would mafia draw that much attention to themselves so early on day 1.

You do realize the person strongest on the wagon usually gets looked at last if their reason was good enough?

It's the people who slip on the wagon for little or no reason

If Hip got you lynched, he could easily do what I did and post a body of your scummy play and people would beleive him.

His refusal to consider anyone but you right now is what makes me and others skeptical of him
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Beck »

Why not catch up before voting?

You voting him because he voted you for lurking is basically OMGUS.

Personally you aren't lurking, you are flaking but regardless neither is particularly useful though

Read up please and post more so we actually have something to read you on.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Beck »

Mod, do you think you can PM Parama and see if he is going to play or wants to replace out. His only post said this game isn't a priority to him which means he may just want to replace out before it gets much further
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Beck »

Parama wrote:I don't replace out of mini normals.
Beck go die in a ditch.
I will read this eventually. Sorry for having a life.

don't need to be hostile and don't need to apologize for having a life, it just seemed you weren't into it.

nothing wrong with the me asking the mod to check with you, since we have 1 replacement it would be best to get another if you weren't going to play, if you are cool

chill out
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Beck »

I hated you when I thought you were town, you were not town, you were scum trying to play to your wincon

I have no issues with you playing your part and doing it well.

I have no issues with you at all
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Beck »

edit: I didn't say kick him out, I said send you a pm asking if you were going to play or not. there is a difference. we have 3 players who combined have less that 7 posts (not counting your 2 recent ones) and we are on page 12.

you said this game wasn't priority so I was just asking the mod to check. Sorry if I offended you.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Post by Beck »

hiphop wrote:Beck my name is not hiplop.

my apologies

Evil Bullet wrote:Parama - Beck
Stop bickering...

sure thing dad :roll:

hiphop wrote:Have you been reading, or to be more specific have you been reading Rainbowdash's posts? Iso her.

Oh, fyi the last game(and only at that) town decided to group up and lynch everyone else, the townie asked 2 scum to be in it with him. That turned into a perfect scum win. And Rainbow is doing the exact same thing.

I was at work today, and I remembered someone said something about coaching.
Beck wrote:is it me or is Voided's response to rainbow's posts look like he has just been coached? - http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3343099
How? The only way this can happen is if mafia have day talk. Every single game I have ever played on this site, besides one theme game, mafia did not have day talk. I looked it up in the rules, and there is no mention as to whether or not mafia have day talk. And it is a standard that mafia
do not
have day talk. Either A you must have played in a lot of games where mafia had day talk, or B you are scum that knows scum have day talk. Which is it?

Still reading.

my experience on another site, it is almost always common that scum has day talk. As for this site I have 3 completed games, 1 of which scum had day talk.

I try not to assume anything.

maybe coached was the wrong wording, his responses in that post seemed odd, like he was so easily persuaded or something.

more hip stuff

Beck and Thomith-OMGUS is not a scumtell. If you believe otherwise, prove to me, why mafia would Omgus someone compared to a townie.

never said it was, but there is no place for OMGUS

He thinks like me, so leaning town.

so you think people who like you are town, I'll keep that in mind in the future if I am ever scum, Buddying = win
I am not saying weird is scum, but the fact that you think he is town because he likes you, and not for anything he has said so far, is quite odd to me

Sleuth wrote:Parama - vote Thomith with me. I want to see Beck's head explode when he can't decide who to defend his buddy against.

except that wouldn't happen

This looks like setting up lynches.

if by setting up lynches, you mean I don't prefer him to be lynched day 1, than yeah I am setting up lynches. He is the kind of person that needs to be investigated or vig-killed (assuming we even have a vig) and besides I have seen town and scum try to set up lynches before so why do you try to imply it is a scum tell? which is exactly what you are trying to do btw
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Beck »

he said people who think like him are town, this still isn't a towntell though.

Damn he did say that, reading early in the morning is fail
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by Beck »

Daytalk is not normal here, and IIRC not a normal game mechanic. You can still see them in Themes (mini or large) and open games games and stuff, just not normals or newbies.

I could link you to 1 for sure, and I'm sure if I dug around I could find more

Scum daytalk is a mod preference and not a restriction in normal setups
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:35 am

Post by Beck »

I don't even know why he threw that out there in the first place cause I never mentioned scumtalk. when I posted that comment, scum talking wasnt even on my mind.

I was just referring to the fact that his individual responses were odd, like he was easily accepting what was said.

Void's play in general, to me seems he is trying to ride the wave of townyness, trying n
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 am

Post by Beck »

Damn iPhone, to finish my comment.

Trying not to ping anyones scumdar.

You should play your game and not be afraid if your opinion looks scummy or not. If you cab defend your actions that it really doesn't matter how you are perceived.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Beck »

mod, starting Saturday I will be V/la for a week, I should get time in the evenings but the wifey doesn't want me playing games all day on our vacation

Noted
Last edited by GreyICE on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 am

Post by Beck »

When I posted the "coaching" comment I wasn't thinking about scum talk.

Hiphop just made an assumption based on nothing

I was referring to it looked like coaching(in-game) to me because void just seems to accept what rainbow says with no other response back, just "ok" and moved on

That's stood out as odd to me
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Beck »

Ellibereth wrote:who coached who in game?

It looked like rainbow spoke, and void listened and accepted her posts with no real feedback. Maybe coaching was the wrong phrase but void's responses just didn't feel natural to me.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:Ok let me show an example (i am not saying hiphop is scum).
hiphop is scum, he leads a wagon on me and i flip town, hiphop instantly looks scummy because he focused on me the whole day.
Why would scum draw this attention to themselves on day 1?

As I said earlier, you are OBVIOUSLY scummy, so if you were to flip town, it would not necessarily draw attention to hiphop at all and if it did, it doesn't mean he would get lynched because of it.

Now if you are scum, this is a moot point.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Beck »

I don't think anyone is calling hip an easy target, I feel thom is an easy target cause of his obvious similarities to a VI/SI
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Beck wrote:I don't think anyone is calling hip an easy target, I feel thom is an easy target cause of his obvious similarities to a VI/SI

Beck wrote:The thing with hiplop is he is an experienced player and thom is scummy, clearly if I can make a wall on him, he is obviously scummy do
he is an easy target
if he is town. If he is scum, he won't last til end game.

Let's just agree that thom is scummy, but let him not be lynched d1

So question to hip, has anyone else garnished your attention as being scummy and you would be intersted in voting?

If yes, who and explain why they are scummy.

Again with the reading, hip is attacking thom, cause THOM IS AN EASY TARGET

The HIM/HE is Thom, not hip
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Beck »

oh lol
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:You are really voting people who refuse to vote in RVS now?

Is void a scum or town read for you? And explain why
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Beck »

Wait, what did he apologize for?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:
Beck wrote:Wait, what did he apologize for?

voting me with no reason

This doesn't look like no reason to me, this was posted right before his vote. He votes you for defending neroz
See, the thing is, we actually have a good reason to suspect Neruz, and your defense of him is both indirectly implicating him as being scum and making you out to be a suspect as well.

Besides, I don't think you or Neruz have really explained why he would call you scummy and then vote someone else because coming up with a seemingly legit case (however small it was) and the trying to mask things under the guise of RVS smells REALLY fishy.

Another thing that bugs me

EBWOP: Not really substantial enough for a vote, but good enough for saying that in jest.

This reads it's not serious enough to vote you but good enough to joke about, so maybe I'm interpreting it wrong.

Void, can you explain better what you meant exactly by that comment because to me, it doesn't make sense.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Beck »

Voided, why not turn that "jest" into an rvs vote

You could have said something like "vote thom, cause this could be time number 5"

Instead your "jest" actually helped end rvs in a way because of neuruz's comments that came later.

Why joke but not joke vote?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Beck »

And for the record, I don't care if you RVS'd or not, that alone is never enough to lynch somebody
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:
Beck wrote:And for the record, I don't care if you RVS'd or not, that alone is never enough to lynch somebody

But this seems to be the lone reason of the voided wagon, i don't see how it is stable.

Are you sure about that?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:It is what most people are saying what they find Voided scummy for.

Ugh go read, I count 3 votes on him

Only 1 that i can tell on my tiny hand held box, mentioned rvs, that same person also mentioned not liking almost all of his previous posts thus far.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Beck »

Pwned
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by Beck »

Thomith-Setting up lynches is anti-town. Period.

Hiphop, get your head out of your ass, no it isn't. I have seen many times where people who are town line up lynches, I mean christ Thom just proved you wrong by showing you town doing it.

but if that is your believe than by that criteria raindbow would be scum because she lined up lynches too

EB, Neruz, Thomith, Implosion team, lets get this one won. If hiphop really is scum deselby gets to be the final element of harmony. WV gets blasted tomorrow and last pony gets cleaned up day three.

said you today, WV tomorrow, that is lining up lynches.

and as for you thinking I am scum

Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Post by Beck »

voided, you have by my count, at least 3 people voting for you and yet you don't ask any of them questions about why they are voting for you and you don't try to defend yoruself, instead you respond ONLY to hiphop's posts and than you ask EB why his question to Hip is relevant.

why do this? Why are you not trying to figure out why you are being voted?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Beck »

Voided, just looked at your vote history for a second.

Neuroz - 4th vote - not much of a reason
Thom - 3rd vote - your use of "we" bugs me but basically you sheep onto hip's argument about defending (interesting enough later you say thom is a town read and his defense would be too risky if he was actually scum. can you say contradiction?)
Hiphop - 5th vote for essentially no reason

from what I can see your votes have been nothing but sheeping votes with no real content or reason behind it and the only vote that had a reason for (thom defending somebody) you later use it to try and say it would be too risky to do if he was scum, unless I am completely mis-reading this quote

Voidedmafia wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:I just really don't see scum-Thomith calling Neruz and hiphop town here to the extent where he is going elsewhere to find a wagon.

Highly agree with this. Not so much with Neruz, but with Hiphop basically having been in the hotseat for the last couple of pages, to keep calling him town despite this is pretty darn risky, since he's opening the possibility of being the next lynch should hip flip scum for defending a partner. Even if that's not true (aka Hip or THomith aren't town), it's not really something scum would do, and a factor in why I'm unwilling to vote him (barring needing a lynch at deadline).

this goes back to my original statement about you in post 338/339, you seem to try to stay on everyone's good side and not really rock the boat.

Vote: Void
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Beck »

deselby wrote:
My point is if you weren’t even thinking daytalk, why did your initial response to hiphops coaching post imply you always assume daytalk?

I commented on day talk because he asked me to choose A or B

How? The only way this can happen is if mafia have day talk. Every single game I have ever played on this site, besides one theme game, mafia did not have day talk. I looked it up in the rules, and there is no mention as to whether or not mafia have day talk. And it is a standard that mafia do not have day talk. Either
A you must have played in a lot of games where mafia had day talk
, or B you are scum that knows scum have day talk.
Which is it?

I never brought up day talk at all, he just assumed that is what I meant. At the very least he could have asked me to explain my comment better instead of jumping to conclusions on his own.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Beck »

Ellibereth wrote:This is hilarious.

What exactly are you referring to, what is hilarious?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Beck »

Do you know when? I mean you have been essentially useless since you replaced in
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Beck »

What I find odd is everyone is doing things and thom can dance around and deflect why things make people town but for sleuth, inactivity = scum

Would you beleive there could actually be more than 1 reason why somebody doesn't post a ton, or hardly at all?

You are attacking him for what he is not saying instead of attacking people for what they are saying. And this is the part that worries me about you.

If you are scum faking VI, you are doing a decent job but you fucked up

If you are town and you actually are a VI, *bangs head on desk repeatedly*
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Beck »

He's pushing your wagon with 5 posts?

Yeah he's doing a great job pushing.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Beck »

Guys we better slow down or we may never hear anything useful from parama
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Beck »

:roll:
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Beck »

And yet Hip has posted many but you don't think he is scum?

And now the game is over,

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18035

I strong arm hiplop (not hiphop) day 1 (even refused to consider anyone else, like hiphop is doing)
I push for Bob day 2, refusing to consider anyone else

I was scum. Town thought I was town

Oh and Normal game with...... Daytalk.

So thom, just cause somebody pushes the hardest, doesn't mean they have town motivations for it
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 am

Post by Beck »

God what a cry baby
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Beck »

@ void, obviously you are going to disagree with if, regardless of your alignment.

Unfortunately I go off my own interpretations and I feel your explanations aren't truthful

Not even sure why you said im coaching you, that's a big stretch.

Lastly, That's great you agree with everyone. I wish I could do that.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Beck »

With me, not with if

I hate my fat thumbs
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Beck »

Of course you are going to object to the person attacking you, duh
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Beck »

Oh your other points

1. I dont beleive your explanations cause I read your posts and I feel my interpretation is right
2. I'm not trying to coach you so I don't know why you think I am
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Beck »

This pony thing is bizarre
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Beck »

I don't understand anything you said other than let's not lynch thom, which I'm not doing
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Beck »

I would lol if Rainbow was RC :)
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Beck »

And I've already said thom isn't a good lynch day 1
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Beck »

Any day but day 1
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Beck »

lol at implying I am anywhere close to VI category. I'm not even in the same Continent.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:aka that felt fucking disingenious
discredatious
whatever the hell the word is
discreditationgenious
one example
one "Viey" example from Beck
Though you seem to see more than one, or feel more than one somewhere.
Just quote them over.

I'm not sure what you're after, but i'm guessing you want some examples of Beck's posts that i'm getting hueg scum vibes from:

Beck wrote:Oh your other points

1. I dont beleive your explanations cause I read your posts and I feel my interpretation is right
2. I'm not trying to coach you so I don't know why you think I am

Beck wrote:@ void, obviously you are going to disagree with if, regardless of your alignment.

Unfortunately I go off my own interpretations and I feel your explanations aren't truthful

Not even sure why you said im coaching you, that's a big stretch.

Lastly, That's great you agree with everyone. I wish I could do that.

Are the two that immediately come to mind. I have no idea why, logically i can't see anything in there except blind stubbornness, but something i can't put my finger on just seems
off

so using my own logic is being scummy and VIey?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Beck »

hiphop wrote:
Beck- I suggest you re-read the quoted. I did not say it was done by scum, nor did I say it was scummy for that matter. I said it was anti-town. And it still is.

I disagree, prove to me why your opinion is right and why mine is wrong?

I am pretty sure you can't because it isn't scummy

if a person has in their mind 3 people that are scummy, going after one of them and saying they are going to lynch the others in the future is scummy how? or anti-town how? (psss. it isn't)

and again, why point out the fact that I did it, when rainbow did the same thing and you ignore her?

and while we are at it, don't think I haven't noticed that your opinion changed about me shortly after I voted you, I went from a town read to a scum read for essentially nothing, and I don't even care if you think I am scum or if anyone else for that matter cause everyone's opinion of me means shit when I know I am town.

lastly, you want to talk about anti-town comments?

when you say you are willing to self-vote, that is 10x worse than anything I have ever said.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by Beck »

Thank you for ignoring my direct statement to you. Here, I'll repost it for you:
Explain how my statements aren't truthful, even if it's redundant.

you say
Yes there is. As I've stated, Neruz was the only one with original reasoning, and it was good enough at the time of the vote.

yet when you vote you say

But both you and Hiphop have good points regarding Thomith. Could be scum bussing a partner, or town getting a bit too defensive, but I'm willing to go out on a limb about it.

Vote: Neruz

doesn't seem to be much of a reason at all, so that is why I don't believe you.

As for youe vote on thom, I basically say you sheep hip with your vote and I mention your odd comment of saying "we" which you never address in your response to me, instead you say something so cryptic that I don't even think you are explaining why you sheeped him and now it looks like you are trying to justify defending. Defending is either scummy or it's not.

THere's a difference here. Largely because defending Neruz at the beginning wasn't as risky as defending Hiphop now. Sure, Neruz made a mistake in what he was doing with his vote which made him scummy for it, but he's not been as bad as Hiphop as, though. Not to mention that Thomith's defense of Neruz was also making him suspicious due to what he wassaying.

now for the hiphop vote, you say you have your own reason, yet you don't say what that was in the response to me nor do you really say it when you vote, and what was your reason? oh wait, let me go find where you say what it was.

Now, this vote WAS sheeping (happy now? You can say I sheeped),

yeah, you sheeped. That was your reason by your own admittince

so this is why I don't believe you.

now on to the coaching thing, since you don't seem to understand what I am trying to say because you make comments like this

Unintentional and unneeded coaching. I already know that jazz, and don't need you shoving it at me.

so let's take this a different approach, Can you point out the post where you
think
I am coaching you and why you think that? Because as I keep saying, I have never coached you so I want to know which post exactly do you think I am coaching you on so I can explain to you why it isn't coaching.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I don't care about scumvibes
well I do, that's natural, and it's nice that you quoted. Gut is just gut.
What I don't get is the 'Viey' part of things you brought up.
What's 'Viey' there. At all. And don't say stubborness.

Um, that would be the blind stubbornness? Voided gave reasoning for most of the things Beck brought up, Beck responded with what basically amounted to 'no ur wrong'. That's pretty standard VI territory there.

I do find it interesting how fast you chainsawed me though.

I didn't respond with "no ur wrong" I responded with "no ur lying"

If stubbornness is thinking somebody is lying in a game that requires people to lie, than yeah I guess I am stubborn. I'm voting him cause I think he is scum.

I also just pointed out a lie he made. He told ME, he has his own reason for voting Hiphop but the thing is he didn't say what that reason was, but he admitted to rainbow earlier in the game, he just sheeped her

So that is a lie is it not?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Beck »

Yes I understand that but lying about having a reason after admitting he already sheeped, isn't a good example of when somebody who is supposedly town should lie.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Beck »

You're ignoring the fact that I'm the one who first pointed out the problem with his "2nd RVS vote", and I also factored that into my vote. So you're wrong here.

believe Implosion and Weird both point that out right after he does it in posts 21 & 22 so YOU are wrong here.

moving on

I can't respond to "huh", what ecatly don't you understand?

I agree that I don't like thom's defense of Neruz, but thom has already proved time and time again he is just a bad player

I guess I mis-understood, so you said you didn't vote for any reason of your own, fine, but it still supports my claim that you vote for little or no good reasons. so I take back the lying claim since it was a mis-understanding. I thought you said you voted for yoru own reason. apologies

as for the link to the coaching, I see where you would get that. It was actually a continuation of my previous post and I was just speaking in generalities of how I think a town player shoudl play, so yeah I see where you would think coaching, but it is more just me explaining my thought process of how a town player should play and I don't see you playing that way. I guess you can call it un-warranted advice, but I wouldn't even call it that.

p.edit - yes I realize that due to me misunderstanding you, you didn't lie.

I still don't like any of your reasons for your votes and I still think you are scum because of them.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Beck »

Yes you think the person who is going to be prodded for a 2 time is scum :roll:
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Beck »

Thom's flip if he is scum teaches us what?

Thom's flip if he is town teaches us what?

I will tell you one thing thom's lynch will do regardless of his alignment

It will render the VCA essentially useless
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Beck »

Run along little boy, grown ups talking here.

You are so obviously scummy, if you are scum you can have your partners buss you without thinking

If you are town scum could stay off your wagon for an all town mislynch.

I've seen both happen before
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:but most likely there is scum on my wagon, most likely people who give no reason are said scum, although i don't see how using VCA only is a bad idea anyway.

The more you talk the more I want you to be lynched for my own sanity

I swear if I didn't already know it was against the rules, I'd swear you were a jester.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #106) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:Can we not assume the setup >.> you are assuming there is a vig when there might not be.

Maybe he is hoping, not assuming there is a vig?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #107) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Beck »

Why does it matter if he is assuming or hoping?

And tbh I would hope vig wouldn't be so dumb

I could easily think of 3 or 4 people better deserving of a bullet
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #108) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Beck »

Is void at l-1?

P.edit I guess we need a VC
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #109) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Beck »

Parama isn't voting void
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #110) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:beck wasnt it obvious that that was a reaction test >.>

No it wasn't
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #111) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Beck »

I'm reading at red lights, you probably are not
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #112) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Beck »

U brought up points?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #113) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:@Elli about where his vote is vs what he seems to think, i find it weird, very weird he is doing it, i don't know for sure if it is scummy though.

There is very little you think is scummy. Can you link me to your best game as town?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Beck »

I see him now
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Beck »

If thom flipped scum, hip does not increase his position at all IMO
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Beck »

Rainbow

Why is/was EB a town read for you, what did he say or do to earn that?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Beck »

did somepony say parasprite?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Beck »

Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:did somepony say parasprite?

This is the most vile form of buddying.

Or it's somebody who wanted to make a joke.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Beck »

Leave tomorrow morning, I'll try and read/post once a day if possible.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Beck »

Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:did somepony say parasprite?

This is the most vile form of buddying.

Or it's somebody who wanted to make a joke.

All posts lean in a certain direction. Even the ones that aren't intentionally serious.

Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Beck »

I can show you a more accurate example of buddying, let's see how dismissive you can be

Look at it, RD. You're obvtown. I'm obvtown. We have a good thing going.

now THIS is blantant buddying

I posted a video I found when I googled what parasprite was

there is obvious difference between what I did and what you did.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Beck »

Evil Bullet wrote:Season 8 soon. Can't wait... Although it may be a bit gimmicky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty_Vicodin

I stopped watching last season cause it conflicted with something else, but I agree it is a good show
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Beck »

ok off to bed and the beach tomorrow. like I said I will check in when I can.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Beck »

Rainbow, did you answer my question?

Why is EB a town read for you?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Beck »

Rainbow, when you call EB town, he posted 5 times. Can you point out to which post(s) in these 5, where he says what you are thinking.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Beck »

I'm not sure if he is, I'm just wondering how you can declare people town when I don't see what they have done.

I'm still trying to rule you out as not being scum too so don't get pissy when I ask you to explain your reads, on how you can declare people like that.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Beck »

This is your 3rd proposed wagon so I definitely look forward to your explanation.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #128) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Beck »

Rainbowdash wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:why do you have neruz as town again

WIFOM over cult speculation. Scum would probably be able to realize that there is no cult, at least I think it would be simpler for them to realize it over most town roles. I mean, I can see him as scum but his insistance on there being a cult makes me think otherwise. I do want a Thomith voter/No lyncher dead though today. At most one scum not in that group.

Mafia has just as much motivation as town to find cult, if there was one so that's horrible logic
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Beck »

I wouldn't say invinceable, nobody is invincible.

Hiphop's never heard of VCA ? :omg:

Can the voided wagon go back in full effect? Stop listening and sheeping rainbow and make up your own mind people. It's day 1 and she isn't cleared by any means nor has she given any reads that make any sense, other than trusting 2 other semi-useless players to help her town reads.

The Desel wagon was her 3rd failed attempt at getting somebody lynched and her insistence she is gods gift to town is quite annoying.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #130) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Beck »

Can we not post lame rainbow ponie pics anymore?

Thx
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #131) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Beck »

Btw we don't end this day until rainbow verifies she actually can double vote.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Beck »

EB is a hydra too? That explains a lot
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Beck »

Was RC one of them?

What is the VC at right now? Is he at L1 yet?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #134) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Beck »

hiphop wrote:
Beck wrote:Btw we don't end this day until rainbow verifies she actually can double vote.

Wrong. It is better if Rainbow does not do this, for reasons of blah, blah, blah. Or one of the above.

I intend to hammer, if voided claims VT. If it is a Pr, I will think on it, but Vt for sure.

No she proves her role or she is lying scum

That's how we do it up in here. She can vote for 2 different people but we aren't ending this day til she proves it.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Beck »

hiphop wrote:Beck shutup.

Screw you.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Beck »

Dont tell me to not post, and I do get If she doesn't prove her ability she is confirmed scum.

It's that simple
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #137) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:32 am

Post by Beck »

The only person hammering is rainbow, anyone else hammers gets autolynched tomorrow

We are confirming this double vote
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #138) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 am

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Beck wrote:The only person hammering is rainbow, anyone else hammers gets autolynched tomorrow

We are confirming this double vote

You do realise that a double vote can be confirmed at any stage of the game right?

Right but she is trying to lead town and has been very wishy washy so it needs to happen today
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Beck »

If you hammered you die tomorrow
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #140) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Beck »

Sleuth voted voided so that replaces voided on the vote count

So that's a hammer I believe.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #141) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Beck »

VOTE: Neruz

And I am adamant about rainbow confirming her 2nd vote ability before day end.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #142) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Beck »

Ellibereth wrote:ughThomith...
why would it matter if she was lying????

Cause lying = death
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #143) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Beck »

Read 777, 779, and 783 for good lulz
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Beck »

Rainbowdash wrote:Because he is probably an enmity pony and appears to have lucked into hitting WIFOM early on and/or can't balance games well.

Off to docs, very ironic since Neruz is about to claim. Remember I still want to be around to post something around the time somepony ends the day.

You should just post it in your next post
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Beck »

Do you always parrot people?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Beck »

God I fucking hate gambits so much
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Beck »

Beck wrote:Read 777, 779, and 783 for good lulz

Neruz, please explain in your mind how you went through this progression considering void never posts

Especially how you progress from being "relaxed" to having an eagerness to hammer in such a short time.

If you can't explain this in a way that makes sense to the rest of us, you die

@ rainbow, people think Im town cause i
Im something better than a lame pony.

I'm a
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 am

Post by Beck »

Evil Bullet wrote:Beck/Llamarble/Voided. That's your scum team.

Any last words?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Beck »

I have learned recently hammering a town read = obvScum

Sorry EB, you are dying without any chance of parole.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Beck »

No it won't actually
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Beck »

I still don't get why you were so impatient, there was no excuse for your actions either.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #152) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:48 am

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:Goddamnit GreyICE, is it really too much to ask for you to at least check the thread once a day?

The hammer happened after midnight, he could be sleeping?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #153) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Beck »

That's a great way to play if you are town :roll:
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #154) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Beck »

Thomith wrote:Why would lynching voided would give us no information but lynching you does? Don't we get information either way?

Re-read that post again
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #155) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Beck »

vote evil
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #156) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Beck »

As I learned from the game marble mentioned, EB gets no parole.

He dies today.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Beck »

Wait a minute

unvote
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #158) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Beck »

vote: EB

I thought I found a mistake, I was wrong
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #159) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Beck »

Him claiming now the way things are going, I'm not surprised at it

unvote

Gonna slow this down a bit
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (isolation #160) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Beck »

vote neruz

You tried to hammer without benefit of a claim, so you have no place to talk

If we have 2 scummy people, 1 claims PR and the other claims VT

I'll take the VT claim over the PR claim anyday.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #161) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Beck »

Evil Bullet wrote:
unvote, vote: Voided btw

I've explained Beck and especially Voided.
Llamarble's faking concern all over the place. Excessive use of allcaps when it's not really in his meta is a good tell.

I willingly hammered a town read because he would have been hammered anyway, I had a couple points to prove (which were that RD has shitty reads, that Beck is probably scum, and that Ellibereth is possibly scum) and the information was valuable since nothing says free scum lynch like VCA after a D1 mislynch, and also I need the day to end pretty soon (like now) so I can focus on another game.

Actually to never explain why I'm scum but since I've already said I am the most Obv town here and Rockstar, that's a duality clear.

The counter by rainbow is either the worst lie ever cause if EB flips jailer she confirms herself scum.

vote: EB

And if EB flips scum, it looks like blatant bussing of voided.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #162) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Beck »

Btw, my count he is at L-1

Eli, neuroz, marble, rainbow, thom, myself.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #163) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Beck »

weirdvoigts wrote:Anything we need to wait for?

He claims even night jk

Rainbow countered saying her role and his doesn't make sense
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #164) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Beck »

Voidedmafia wrote:
Beck wrote:
weirdvoigts wrote:Anything we need to wait for?

He claims even night jk

Rainbow countered saying her role and his doesn't make sense

I don't think it's her directly countering EB (saying she has that role or at least a jailkeeper), just that a DV and JK together doesn't make sense. THat's just my take on it, though.

And I told you, EB, you're going to pay the price. I am willing to hammer.

Rainbow isn't a double voter. Idk what she is but it isn't a dv

unvote

She opened the can, she needs to close it.

Sorry rainbow, this counter needs clarifying
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #165) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Beck »

EB. Don't hate the player, hate the game

I'm the Obv town Rockstar and you are jealous
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Beck »

Which head hammered and made that last post?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #167) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Beck »

Or attempted to hammer I mean
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #168) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Beck »

I was talking to EB

I want to know which one of his heads tried to hammer a town read and which posted that last post of his
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Beck »

Rainbow please shut up
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #170) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Beck »

Ok thanks
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Beck »

If thats true, rainbow gets it tomorrow no matter what
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Beck »

Except I'm not scum so your list is wrong there.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Beck »

vote: rainbow

EB's claim is believable to me and his reaction to thinking he was hammered seems genuine.

Until she claims her role and ends the confusion SHE has caused to begin with, my vote stays.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #174) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Beck »

Granted his hammer is dumb but like I said before, lynching a claim PR right now isn't the choice today

I'm not even advocating lyinching rainbow until she let's EVERYONE decide if her and his role together make sense.

She has proven to have god awful reads so I refuse to let her decide anything else in this game.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #175) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Banshee wrote:Yes, and I STILL don't find him the most scummy. Isn't that interesting?

If EB is hammered and he cardflips town, where will your suspicions go then, Neruz? Do you think that's even possible? Are you arguing that it's a policy lynch, or are you certain that EB is scum?

My suspicions would go to RD, due to the role claiming stuff. Depending on what ponies claims would depend on my next action, probably to Beck if RD checked out. I sincerely doubt he will flip town however.

I will 100% flip town. You are mad cause I proved you can't read and cause you go caught hammering with a claim. You confirmed yourself as scum already.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #176) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Beck »

Elli, it's time to take this game serious, start playing for real. This jokey shit is annoying and not helping
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #177) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Beck »

Llamarble wrote:Beck, if we never lynched claimed PRs D1 town winning percentage would be SUBSTANTIALLY LOWER than lynching without claim because it would be impossible to lynch scum D1.
Even night jailkeeper is rather a feeble role anyway. Setup speculation makes me think it's unlikely to be town. Counterclaim makes me think it's VERY unlikely to be town.
EB is still almost certainly the right lynch today, though now I'll actually get to do my readthrough.

And by the way, as scum I ALWAYS say I was town in case something happens and I don't actually die after being hammered.
I do think Neruz is likely town though.
The way people were eager to get off voided onto him means voided lynch isn't bad at all either and is likely what I want tomorrow, but again I have serious reading to do.

That's nice, so get people to lynch him. I'm not taking part of it until rainbow claims her role and we figure this out.

Once we do that we decide between one of them or neruoz

P. Edit - yes I thought he was hammered and I looked like he thought he was hammered.

There is no excuse for you to fake hammer either or Thom for that matter
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #178) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Beck »

Why don't even night roles make sense?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #179) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Beck »

I'm not sold 100% on EB not scum but we need to hear from rainbow

I was in a game with a 1 shot jk, 1 shot tracker, and an odd night tracker in a mini normal

The even night role was scum.

So sn even night role makes sense if there is an odd night role.

Now can both even/odd be town? Who knows

Can 1 be town, the other scum? Possible since I have seen it.

Other than that I don't have much, I think EBs play overall has sucked, if he knew he wasn't hammered, which clearly everyone did but me, than he goes back up my radar

We don't progress until rainbow claims so we ALL can decide if her and his role makes sense.

I don't trust her thought process
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #180) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Beck »

Beck wrote:I'm not sold 100% on EB not scum but we need to hear from rainbow

I was in a game with a 1 shot jk, 1 shot tracker, and an odd night tracker in a mini normal

The even night role was scum.

So sn even night role makes sense if there is an odd night role.

Now can both even/odd be town? Who knows

Can 1 be town, the other scum? Possible since I have seen it.

Other than that I don't have much, I think EBs play overall has sucked, if he knew he wasn't hammered, which clearly everyone did but me, than he goes back up my radar

We don't progress until rainbow claims so we ALL can decide if her and his role makes sense.

I don't trust her thought process

Forgot to say an even night scum tracker too
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Beck »

Thom, are you scum?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Beck »

Who is your top 3 and why
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Beck »

Rainbow, if we lynch EB and he flips town. How do you see things playing out?

You say it's unlikely both town roles can exsist so what if he flips town?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Beck »

I'm trying to see how strongly you feel the chance both roles are likely.

If we lynch him, you look extremely bad so I'm trying to process this claim assuming you are town and scum
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Beck »

Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:I'm trying to see how strongly you feel the chance both roles are likely.

If we lynch him, you look extremely bad
so I'm trying to process this claim assuming you are town and scum

SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP THIS GUY KNOWS I'M TOWN

It was a mistype on my phone, clearly I mean if you flip town
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Beck »

Well I don't know if you will flip town
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #187) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Beck »

Rainbowdash wrote:@Beck - Explain why VM is scum.
@hiphop - Explain why Thomith is scum. Lets say I claimed mason with Thomith, who is scum then?
@VM - Finished the hiphop case yet?

I will vote one of the above three in the near future.

I did way back, when I get a free moment, I'll find it

Off on date night
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Beck »

Rainbow, here are my reasons why I was voting Void

Beck wrote:I don't even know why he threw that out there in the first place cause I never mentioned scumtalk. when I posted that comment, scum talking wasnt even on my mind.

I was just referring to the fact that his individual responses were odd, like he was easily accepting what was said.

Void's play in general, to me seems he is trying to ride the wave of townyness, trying n

Beck wrote:Damn iPhone, to finish my comment.

Trying not to ping anyones scumdar.

You should play your game and not be afraid if your opinion looks scummy or not. If you cab defend your actions that it really doesn't matter how you are perceived.

Beck wrote:voided, you have by my count, at least 3 people voting for you and yet you don't ask any of them questions about why they are voting for you and you don't try to defend yoruself, instead you respond ONLY to hiphop's posts and than you ask EB why his question to Hip is relevant.

why do this? Why are you not trying to figure out why you are being voted?

Beck wrote:Voided, just looked at your vote history for a second.

Neuroz - 4th vote - not much of a reason
Thom - 3rd vote - your use of "we" bugs me but basically you sheep onto hip's argument about defending (interesting enough later you say thom is a town read and his defense would be too risky if he was actually scum. can you say contradiction?)
Hiphop - 5th vote for essentially no reason

from what I can see your votes have been nothing but sheeping votes with no real content or reason behind it and the only vote that had a reason for (thom defending somebody) you later use it to try and say it would be too risky to do if he was scum, unless I am completely mis-reading this quote

Voidedmafia wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:I just really don't see scum-Thomith calling Neruz and hiphop town here to the extent where he is going elsewhere to find a wagon.

Highly agree with this. Not so much with Neruz, but with Hiphop basically having been in the hotseat for the last couple of pages, to keep calling him town despite this is pretty darn risky, since he's opening the possibility of being the next lynch should hip flip scum for defending a partner. Even if that's not true (aka Hip or THomith aren't town), it's not really something scum would do, and a factor in why I'm unwilling to vote him (barring needing a lynch at deadline).

this goes back to my original statement about you in post 338/339, you seem to try to stay on everyone's good side and not really rock the boat.

Vote: Void
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #189) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Beck »

vote: Void

Im about to spend all day in the car and not sure if I had a vote down
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #190) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:49 am

Post by Beck »

weirdvoigts wrote:
Llamarble wrote:Also this BECK SLIPPED WHEE is bull even if Beck's scum.
What about it isn't legit? I think it was a pretty good catch.

P.S: OH NO NOW GREYICE IS DOING IT
GreyICE wrote:~All
ponies
are within posting guidelines~

~Wierdalexv

Cause anyone with a brain can read my posts and know that I was talking about IF he flipped town
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #191) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Beck »

Sorry EB, scum don't get listened to so you won't convince town to mislynch me tomorrow
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #192) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Beck »

Is that a hammer?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #193) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Beck »

Ellibereth wrote:hammered a page ago
fucking stupid

Sorry, I'm on the road today. No need for insults. Sheesh
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (isolation #194) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Beck »

Oh, you think the lynch is stupid. My bad
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #195) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Beck »

U think we should have lynched who?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #196) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Beck »

BAH

FU

Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #197) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Beck »

Woooooo nice job
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (isolation #198) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Beck »

I liked the setup personally, it was different and scum having day talk only with voided's role was interesting.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (isolation #199) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Beck »

Basically the dead felt elli was going to win, he lost his town cred by lurking.

I never saw why he had it to begin with but that's just me.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”