Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #115 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

That is the last time i go to bed and work. From now it'll be one or the other, otherwise i'll miss another 5 pages..

Anyway, i'll chip in my current thoughts, then go back and reread and see if they've changed.

To start, TS seems town enough to me, a case based entirely on meta from what ive read, seems stupid. Yes, maybe someone whos played 20+ games, a change in meta is a scumtell, but like he said himself, its evolving.

My FoS is pointing at Timeater atm, amplified by the very recent unvote while i was typing this.
Care to explain the unvote?
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Zdenek wrote:
but he needs to come back and explain how his read changed more clearly.

This. For me, until then, it looks like the "half-arsed goon trying to cover his tracks" idea someone brought up before. I feel that he came to the realization that he was being voted because of his shitty tunnel on DH, and to stop that he's had to unvote, but while thats not inherently scummy in itself, the whole not telling people why thing IS scummy.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Ankamius wrote:@Hellhound1: If Timeater is scum, why are you not voting for him?

VOTE: Timeater
Tada.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Post by Hellhound1 »

Maruchan wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:
Ankamius wrote:@Hellhound1: If Timeater is scum, why are you not voting for him?

VOTE: Timeater
Tada.

Voting on Demand. Just, wow. No I'm not saying you're scum, but doing something to PLEASE someone rather than doing it for yourself is just. No.

I actually thought i had voted in an earlier post but id forgotten. Either way it wouldve been on timeater so it makes no difference.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:28 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Sorry for the lack of activity, RL issues have got in the way of most things.

Twistedspoon wrote:

A scumteam of hellhound and nintendo
fits perfectly

I have to disagree. Mostly because im not scum. I havent helped myself by being largely inactive, but meh thats life.

hellhound has been scummy, and chose the obvtown wagon rather than the scum one

Err, so did Zdenek. Lets have your read on him please TS.

However, a scum team of you & zdenek would certainly make sense if you push a mislynch on me, and dont provide a read on zdenek.
It would be a good set up strategy to kill someone and push the blame onto who they thought were scummy.
Kind of hard to pull off, seeing as you're basing your case against me to do with inactivity, and my activity can only go up from here..
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:31 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

It wasnt meant to be OMGUS, its what first jumped out at me.
You say im scummy for voting timeater but zdenek isnt scummy for it.

Your suspicions are fine, ill have proved them wrong soon hopefully.

Oh and the reason i never said it, was because i didnt expect life to fuck up all at once, excuse me for not being able to see the future :P

i hadnt seen this originally, but

empking wrote:Hellhound is town. His scumhunting is natural and not an attempt to look town (as evident by his Tim vote.)

Thats right, as scum id kill off players who think im town..

I appreciate how i have come across as passive, but like i said, ill turn that around now.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

oh and

regfan wrote:@ Empking - Thanks. I don't exactly agree with your read on Hellhound but I can see where you're coming from to a degree.

Mmm k. Killing either of those two wouldve been the last thing i wouldve don.

Anyway, ill jump to actively hunting in a minute.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Ankamius wrote:
The Hellhound1-Twistedspoon business is very interesting to me. #523 and #524 from Hellhound1 reek of scum putting a plan through in case they get called out on one of the kills N1. It's pure WIFOM and doesn't sit very well with me.

Firstly, if you'd bothered to scroll up a bit, you'd see that it was a continuation of a defense from a previous point, not a stand alone point.
Are you telling me that someone who was playing scum would kill people who say he's town?
Does this not reek of a set up against me? Yes it's WIFOM, but do you have any solid evidence against me? Except WIFOM? No. Go contradict yourself somewhere else.

I
couldnt
come in and change my vote. Ive already explained that.

Im still quite sure timeater is up to something.
He's either bussing his partner, link, in an epic way, or he's actually onto scum.

Either way, if HL was to flip town, timeater would be instalynched. If he was scum, then timeater should probably claim/explain how he came to the conclusion.
If timeater was instalynched, we'd still have NK analysis to work off.

Then again he could just be playing stupid and we'd pretty much have lost by that point. But im wavering on the edge of being willing to take the risk.

I dont really know what else to say, this game so far just seems like lots of pages of fluff and going backwards and, rarely, forwards.

Ill do a little list:
(these are in no particular order)

Town

Hahonryuu
Don_johnson
Maruchan

Null

Zdenek
Nintendoaddict
Ankamius

Scummiest

Twistedspoon
Timeater
Link

Explanations

Town

Spoiler: Hahonryuu
Ok so ISOing him reveals that he's actively scumhunting. Yes its been wrong, but at least he was scum hunting, which is town.

Spoiler: Don_johnson
A lot of this is meta from another game im playing with him, and that fact he's scum hunting. Thats enough for me to be fairly confident he's town

Spoiler: Maruchan
Meta. I wish you were scum, but your meta screams town.

Null

Spoiler: Zdenek
I can't figure him out. His vote seemed to change every post at one point, and yes he's been scum hunting, but he has been tunneling timeater loads. He was on the "obvtown wagon" at the end of the day too, but apparently he's town for that. Meh.

Spoiler: Nintendoaddict
Controversial, seeming as he hammered. Yes he hammered scum, but could it have been a massive bus on his partner? But he also looks like he's being set up for a mislynch, same as me, except i fail to see why scum would further bus their own partners, and why at this point they wouldnt start working together. So he leans town.

Spoiler: Ankamius
A fair deal of scum hunting, a fair deal of getting it wrong on me. If nintendo does end up lynched and flips town, Ankamius will be moving to the top of my scum list.

Scum

Spoiler: TwistedSpoon
You're trying to mislynch me. Im pretty sure of it. You say zdenek isnt scummy for being on the same wagon as me? Im assuming you dont want to call out your own scum partner. A fair few people have called zdenek scum.
Me not being on that wagon means nothing except that if i was scum, i couldnt bus my partner. Me, knowing im not scum, am not liking your insistence that it's me or nintendo. Mainly because its not me.. Therefore im assuming its a mislynch against nintendo as well.

Spoiler: Timeater
Is just as scummy as yesterday. If he is right about link, he will jump up to null, because it could just be an epic bus. Id be happy to lynch him today anyway.

Spoiler: Hikari Link
Because Timeater says so. He seems pretty certain. Almost feel timeater is trying to push the lynch without claiming his role, but the insistance is pointing (to me) the link is scum

There. They are likely to change a million times between now and my next posts.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

hahonryuu wrote:@hellound

1) while our reads may be different, sure, I'm not sure I understand why you auto assume my scumhunting is "wrong". i mean technically the only person I've remotely called scummy that we know for a fact I'm wrong about was empking, and really it was more that i didn't like that it seemed as though he was active lurking. You may not agree with my reads...but to outright call them wrong?

2) you say that I'm town for scumhunting even though im "wrong", yet ankamius is lower on the list seemingly because the one he's "wrong" about is you? because you essentially say the same thing, that we were both scumhunting. why is your read on me different than his when you essentially give the same explanation.

3) wait...what? your reasons for link being on that list. seriously people, did I miss something? I realize im not the greatest at this game but come on, what in the world did link do to cause people to put them on their scum list for literally no reason? I'm not trying to out a PR or anything, but seriously timeater, if you are a PR and KNOW link is up to no good, you should probably say so because as of now you just sound like a raging lunatic. and you, hellhound, seem equally as crazy for blindly following. or did link just do something super scummy that is written in invisible text that can only be seen by someone who's been in more games than me 0_o

4) thinking about it. WHY are you listening to one of your scum reads so intently? better yet, you seem to almost be implying you think he's a PR...why is timeater on your scum list?

1) Your empking vote was wrong, thats all. You're still on my town list, i realise he seemed to be active lurking, so im not holding it against you >.>

2) Because he's scumhunting me. I
know
he's wrong, and im suspicious about some sort of setup going on here. Either that or he's sheeping.

3) Heh, i have no actual read on link, yet timeater seems absolutely set that link is scum. So ill give him the benefit of the doubt and say hes scum.

4) Because he hasnt claimed a PR, and i dont think he's even given a proper reason. Yet if he claims/turns out to be right, then obviously he jumps up to null. If he's wrong he's lynched.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:
Scum

Spoiler: TwistedSpoon
You're trying to mislynch me. Im pretty sure of it. You say zdenek isnt scummy for being on the same wagon as me? Im assuming you dont want to call out your own scum partner. A fair few people have called zdenek scum.
Me not being on that wagon means nothing except that if i was scum, i couldnt bus my partner. Me, knowing im not scum, am not liking your insistence that it's me or nintendo. Mainly because its not me.. Therefore im assuming its a mislynch against nintendo as well.

Spoiler: Timeater
Is just as scummy as yesterday. If he is right about link, he will jump up to null, because it could just be an epic bus. Id be happy to lynch him today anyway.

Spoiler: Hikari Link
Because Timeater says so. He seems pretty certain. Almost feel timeater is trying to push the lynch without claiming his role, but the insistance is pointing (to me) the link is scum

There. They are likely to change a million times between now and my next posts.

A few problems here

1) timeater has already claimed vt. you say he hasn't claimed in the HL spoiler. why is this?
2) your case on HL scum is because 'timeater says so' however I don't see why you blindly trust another scumread of yours
3) link me some quotes where people who have called zdnek scum. I am positive he is town
4) you never explained why you found timeater scummy yesterday, so saying he is 'just as scummy as yesterday' doesn't cut it for me
5) your case on me is omgus, no?

and that's just the scumreads

1) I dont believe him.

2) Jeez, i wanted to see HL's response. Thanks for ruining it now he knows it isnt genuine -.-

3) Look at hahonryuu's ISO from #8 onwards.

4) Gut? Agreeing with everyone else?

5) No. My case against you is that you set me up. Or at least took advantage of the fact i wasnt here to move with the game, and say im scum for it.

@hellhound: you list ryu as town fro "scumhunting although wrong" but you list anak as null for the same reasons

I explained that to anak, go back and read it properly.

you don't explain on your metatells of maru and don (which means we cannot argue with it and have to accept it as gospel truth. >_> )

I believe i cant discuss ongoing games.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

@hellhound: you list ryu as town fro "scumhunting although wrong" but you list anak as null for the same reasons

I explained that to anak, go back and read it properly.[/quote]

Hellhound1 wrote:2) Because he's scumhunting me. I know he's wrong, and im suspicious about some sort of setup going on here. Either that or he's sheeping.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

bah, fool of a quote tag.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:
1) I dont believe him.

2) Jeez, i wanted to see HL's response. Thanks for ruining it now he knows it isnt genuine -.-

3) Look at hahonryuu's ISO from #8 onwards.

4) Gut? Agreeing with everyone else?

5) No. My case against you is that you set me up. Or at least took advantage of the fact i wasnt here to move with the game, and say im scum for it.

1) why not. I want reasons why you find timeater scummy. Like actual reasons, not gut. It's not a free pass
2) you should alawys be genuine in reads
3) that's one player. you said various fund zdnek scummy. I know regfan didn't for one, and I sure don't
4) see 1
5) so you have aproblem in me finding you scummy. That's omgus. You made no indication of V/la yesterday so it was only natural to find your play yesterday scummy.

*Sigh*

1) I honestly dont care what you think is a free pass or not
2) Why? I dont see that written in any rules. -.- Ill do what i want to catch scum cheers.
3) I honestly cant be bothered to go back and ISO everyone. One player is enough. Add me in that makes 2.
4) See 6.
5) ... From teh almighty wiki:
Wiki wrote:OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you.

You werent voting for me.
Its not omgus if i have a case against you to back up my vote.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Twistedspoon wrote:1) fine, but it makes my vote for comfortable. I think you should care about that
2) fine, lie about your reads, but don't be surprised when i call you out on them
3) ... I don't want to argue about zdnek. He's town but he's not in danger now
4) 6?
5) i was at the start of the day and am still

1) Not really.
2) I saw his name at the bottom, and for quite a while after i posted, obviously never bothered to respond.
3) k
5)You unvoted. Why are we even arguing over the meaning of OMGUS? You're worse then my ex.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

.... O.o
Actually i was calling you a woman.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Meh, i was hoping thats what you'd think, then go on a rage about it, then i could judge your response in line with what timeater has to say.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

hammer time? :P
Im a VT btw.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Yeah, VT.
If i do get hammered, and i WILL flip town, take a close look at TS please for pushing the mislynch, there was something wierd about the way he went at me from the start of D2. No one will listen to me, so i hope me flipping town will get someone to look at him.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Twistedspoon wrote:Yeah hellhound, You should be thanking me for making you 1 vote harder to lynch ^_^

i could have let you go for 5 :roll:

some people you can never please. You're just like my ex hellhound :P

You jump off it now, so if i am hammered, and you know ill flip town, you can say O LOOK GUISE I WASNT ON HELLHOUNDS WAGON!!!!11!!1!1!

You're so two faced and sneaky.. Just like my ex ¬¬
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:Yeah, VT.
If i do get hammered, and i WILL flip town, take a close look at TS please for pushing the mislynch, there was something wierd about the way he went at me from the start of D2. No one will listen to me, so i hope me flipping town will get someone to look at him.

so I'm suspicious for wanting your lynch at the start of d2 but nocase is cool for wanting your lynch today after 4 pages :neutral:

you sir are a living contradiction

bump

Erm you started it.
Why should i care if someone else jumps on the bandwagon?
You straight away made a case out of where i was on the wagon, like, as your first thing. Does this not scream to anyone that he was obviously talking overnight?
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:Holy crap, TS, why don't you push the lynch a little harder?

Unvote, Vote: TS

furthermore, hellhound hasn't even flipped yet

so unless you know something we don't then this vote on me makes no sense anyways

I'm telling you, i
will
flip town.

I agree with nintendo, you are pushing this lynch a bit too much, and im getting bored of you calling me scummy for reasons you cant really back up.
What, im scummy because i left my vote on someone else who wasnt the lynch, while i went and dealt with real life issues?
And what? What else am i scummy for?
Because i dont scumhunt the same as you?

Yeah, right. Try your mislynch on someone else, scum.
VOTE: TS
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

My god, learn what omgus means, or stop pushing it as a point when it isnt omgus. Thats quite scummy of you (:
Its omgus if i vote you for voting me.
Im voting you regardless of whether or not you're voting me, and i have my own case, therefore it isnt omgus.

If you do ML me, i really hope you're lynched. Or NKd. That'll make me laugh.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Thats why TS said vig doesnt need to claim.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

It would be in the vig's interest to go along with this wouldnt it?
And in the real doc's interest to let the person die.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Zdenek, care to explain your read?

You're wrong, 2 of those people im pretty sure are town (being me and HL), i think you might be bussing on TS.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Finally someone agrees with me lol..

I like how TS shut up about me after i pointed out he was tunneling me.

Im quite happy with a zdenek lynch

so VOTE: Zdenek

If he flips scum, im going after TS.

Also, agree with HL. Ish. If theres 3 scum, HL zdenek and someone else, im fucked, but if he's telling the truth then town win right?
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Well, after we've lynched the 3rd scum.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by Hellhound1 »

I'm happy with zdenek.
If he flips scum it's probably TS or timeater next.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Blip with ex. Apologies.

Please, quiz away.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

1. Why aren't you scum?

If you gave me some specific points about me you thought were scummy, id happily clear them up for you :)

2. Who do you think is scum?

TS. His tunelling of me, plus how sure he was i was scum, then he goes and votes zdenek anyway.

TS wrote:my read on
zdnek
is a top town one. His vig gambit I have talked about previously and all motivation of it and other zdnek posts are town.

TS wrote:
TOWN
Zdnek

Timeater
Maru
Anak and HL
DJ and Ryu
Nintendo
Hellhound
SUSPECT

TS wrote: I know regfan didn't for one, and I sure don't

This one is about people finding zdenek scummy.

and didnt he push the lynch on nintendo after his PR claim? Im not sure about that, ill go back and have a look, but hey

TS wrote:VOTE:
zdnek

you shouldn't vote the player with the hammer zdnek

Wait, wut? What a non-OMGUS reason to hammer someone... >.>

VOTE: TS

3. What is your take on the current situation?

That TS is scummy..
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:
TS wrote:VOTE:
zdnek

you shouldn't vote the player with the hammer zdnek

Wait, wut? What a non-OMGUS reason to hammer someone... >.>

it was either me or zdnek going to be lynched that day

I was confirmed town to myself, zdnek wasn't, so i had to hammer zdnek

do you see?

and anyways, my 'tunneling' on you was quite a while ago and it was because you never said you were V/la D1. you yourself even accepted that without knowledge of v/la your d1 posting looked suspect

I was close to being hammered the whole day, i didnt then go hammer someone i said was town all game.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

Meh, i was at L2 for a while. Close enough for me.

My zdenek points still stand whether or not i was close to being lynched. You called him town all game, stood by him, told him you trusted him, then hammered him.
Hellhound1
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Hellhound1
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Hellhound1 »

bah, if only people blindly followed me without reason and we might have lynched TS earlier :igmeou:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”