Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

OH
YOU'RE THE HIPHOP THAT I DIDN'T GET TO PLAY WITH IN SPY'S GAME
<3<3<3<3
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW UNTIL NOW.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

waitwut
NERUZ
YOU'RE VOTING THOMITH???
aerfaiergegaergaregr
hahahahahahhahaehah
KSIHSIHISHISHISHISHI
ooooooooh I like my vote more now
FLASH OF GREEN
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

Ellibereth wrote:OH
YOU'RE THE HIPHOP THAT I DIDN'T GET TO PLAY WITH IN SPY'S GAME
<3<3<3<3
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW UNTIL NOW.

That's right, I didn't get to play. I was shot night 1, without making a single post, compared to some other people...And I have to count that game as a loss. Furthermore I have never played with any of the scum before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evil Bullet I responded.
hiphop wrote:And I can't even name a single rapper, so what does that tell you?
I do not listen to hiphop. I just like the username.

Voidedmafia wrote:Not Thomith. Even with this recent spat of trying to act like a VI, he's still town.
So it is an act? And he isn't scum? And calling something different then what I called it, does not change what it is. Also, I am not quoting your wall. For nothing you said has convinced me, and there is already too much noise coming out of you.

Thomith I have been calling you scum the entire game, and have given reasons on. And I have given reasons as to why Voided is scum. And Beck is no longer in my scum group.

Beck- I suggest you re-read the quoted. I did not say it was done by scum, nor did I say it was scummy for that matter. I said it was anti-town. And it still is.

Page 19-What is this I don't even

Ellibereth wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOH ME SCUMZ.

Is this a claim?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by hiphop »

Rainbow You're not!!!. I had that read wrong.

Post 500-I agree with #1 of this post.

Rainbowdash wrote:Thomith is behind three people very cleanly though for "dont want to lynch", probably more in that grey area of unsurednessly which would hold people like Parama and Ellibereth who I really just see zero point in lynching.
Rainbowdash iso 22/post 317 wrote:Thomith would be a great alignment to confirm either way at this point.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Ellibereth wrote:I love you pony.
I really do.

Whats your current thoughts on VM though? Just even a one liner.

@hiphop - So does that mean you support or ambivilant or don't like the Thomith wagon, because I know I have been more or less vauge about it.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

hiphop wrote:Eb-I have played 2 games with voided. The game that he was town, he replaced in, but the game that he was scum, he RVS'd. So, I am not seeing the connection. Or are you just making up reasons to join a wagon?

Voidedmafia wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:
hiphop wrote:Eb-I have played 2 games with voided. The game that he was town, he replaced in, but the game that he was scum, he RVS'd. So, I am not seeing the connection. Or are you just making up reasons to join a wagon?

I asked you who your favorite rapper was.

wait, wait, wait. How the hell is this even relevant?

Is it a stretch to call this soft defending (chainsaw)?
In hiphop's post I'm fairly certain that he was pretty behind when I revoted for Voided. Which means in skimming the stuff from the most recent pages (something probably everyone does before catching up) he wasn't only paying attention to mentions of himself (when I skim like that I always look for who's talking about me) but for some reason he was looking for mentions of voided too

^this is probably wrong but go ahead and read through the strike if you'd like

Voided seems a little overly... is indignant the word I'm looking for? No but the fact that he says "the hell" is a bit much I think for the situation. It's not the first irrelevant thing one of us or anyone else has posted.
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

We figured those thoughts were worth sharing. I was at work and it just hit me all of a sudden, the connections between the two posts, but then trying to put into words why they're connected didn't go as planned. Sounded better in my head while I was mopping aisle 7.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Evil Bullet wrote:We figured those thoughts were worth sharing. I was at work and it just hit me all of a sudden, the connections between the two posts, but then trying to put into words why they're connected didn't go as planned. Sounded better in my head while I was mopping aisle 7.

Carry a thought notepad with you. I always do that when im outside for work, which is most of the time until the 24th when the audit happens and I finally get to move inside again. Just a small pad that can fit in back pocket, gets filled with mafia ideas and non-mafia ideas.

What is your current stance on Thomith, Neruz, Sleuth and Implosion? If your heads differ at all it would be nice to know as well, since I am near positive there is one conflicting read here.
You don't earn
loyalty
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Silver thinks it's more likely than I do that Thom is scum although we still both agree that there's probably only one scum in Thomith, Neruz, hiphop, and voided, but since that post we've also agreed that it'd be ok to make an exception for a hiphop/voided team and that Neruz is probably town. We haven't really talked about Sleuth or implosion. Sleuth I don't care to try to read at the moment and implosion I'm certainly not as sure as you are that he's town but I don't feel wrong about playing along for a while. I'm pretty sure he'd agree but it's a bit late to make sure.

Shame, I thought we were doing a damn fine job of being one person. (hint: it's cuz I've been doing most of the posting)
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by hiphop »

I still want an answer Evil Bullet. I agree with the last bit though. One does not need to look very far to see something that is irrelevant. (refers to post 530)

Rainbowdash wrote:@hiphop - So does that mean you support or ambivilant or don't like the Thomith wagon, because I know I have been more or less vauge about it.

ambivalent-Having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone. New word of the day.

I support the lynch, and haven't stopped, why do you ask? However I would like to know what changed your mind between those 2 posts I quoted.

And Pedit- I don't take notes, and most likely never will. Too tedious for me, for I play this game for fun. Everything I know is off the top of my head.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

hiphop wrote:I support the lynch, and haven't stopped, why do you ask? However I would like to know what changed your mind between those 2 posts I quoted.

Just making sure I know where everypony is regarding him since its one of the biggest topics. There isn't a change in my feeling between those posts. I do still have to go with my gut that Thomith is town here, but I recognize that he is not a poor deadline lynch, and I realize that his alignment is one of the most important ones we could get at this point. Basically meaning if I was a day cop, no questions asked I would be going there.

Very torn over that slot, part of me wants to continue the defense of him because I have a nautral tendancy to stand up for somepony who I feel is getting attacked that I have any shred of a town read on. Heck I still think that was one of the biggest reasons for my push on you was to try and scare people off voting him. I do realize that so much will start falling into place with a flip from him though. Its the soft VT claim followed by resignation that I don't see coming from scum though, especially the part where he says he expects votes to return to him.
You don't earn
loyalty
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Thomith »

hiphop i asked why we were scum TOGETHER not why we are scum, so why are me and voided scum together?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by hiphop »

Independent reasons. I don't start looking for the team unless it is lylo, or we have killed scum already. Being that everything is based off my thoughts, if I thought person B was scummy because person A was scummy. When person A flips town, I would still be bias against person B. Most likely because I would forget why person B is scummy, but being he is at the top of my list, I would naturally attack him, until I had time to review the game.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Thomith »

but surely if you find person B scummy because Person A is scummy but Person A is town you would instantly have doubts on person B being scummy?

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by hiphop »

Perhaps, perhaps not. In the last game, town thought I was town for most of the game. Then all of a sudden I was possible scum, based solely off the connections of dead scum. Final scum was lynched. Instantly I was shoved to possible Sk. All because I was possible scum. The mind works in curious ways.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by Thomith »

Then the town weren't thinking all that good in that game because sk and mafia usually don't know each other, unless there is a rolecop and even then sk wouldn't know scum. Sometimes i think you should look for the person most distant to the mafia after they flip, as usually non-newbie mafia know better than to buddy to each other.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Beck wrote:1. I dont beleive your explanations cause I read your posts and I feel my interpretation is right

Thank you for ignoring my direct statement to you. Here, I'll repost it for you:
Explain how my statements aren't truthful, even if it's redundant.

Beck wrote:2. I'm not trying to coach you so I don't know why you think I am

Unintentional and unneeded coaching. I already know that jazz, and don't need you shoving it at me.

Rainbowdash wrote:Thomith is behind three people very cleanly though for "dont want to lynch", probably more in that grey area of unsurednessly which would hold people like Parama and Ellibereth who I really just see zero point in lynching.

...Oh.

I thought by "behind three people" you meant that there were three people in the game that were against his lynch enough to stay your hand, then I realized it means there's three people that you don't want lynched with more priority.

Man, I suck at comprehension (and spelling suck, too <_<)

Rainbowdash wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote:While it is true that those posts do not carry any overt sense of suspicion in them, the intent was that previous posts had already given that, and thus rendered it redundant. Whether that suceeded or not, well...<_<

I didn't push you for repeating what had already been said. I called you out on not taking solid stances on anypony, and leaving all doors open with regards to Neruz and Thomith.

Ah, I see. Sorry about that, then.

As for not taking stances, I was looking at it from both a scum and town perspective (as some/most of my posts from that point should attest), so it does stand to reason that I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt about it all. So yeah, I admit that I wasn't exactly being direct and "this action is X, not Y" in regards to Thomith.

As for Neruz, though, I think I pretty clearly said that I found him scummy for that stuff. Or am I missing something?

Rainbowdash wrote:
I felt that the action and the setence it's in explained why it's fishy. After all, this was a convenient way to just claim "Hey, I'm just RVSing" which Neruz did, and then he can potentially back out of this with no harm done, assuming that we hadn't picked up on the rather obvious contradiction.

As for the first, I'm not afraid to state what I think both sides are (unless I think there aren't). Why does this feel off to you?

Funny thing here is you are attacking Neruz for exactly what I am attacking you for now. Both of the posts I brought up were worded in such a way that you could easily say that somepony is town or scum with minimal effort, fence sitting if you will.

I might have gotten lost on what quotes you're talking about, but here goes:

The first quote doesn't have any sense of fencesitting. I'm not quite sure how it could, really.

Second sentence, I suppose I could see why you'd say it's fencesitting. I was mainly hoping that the wording and general feel would've left a "he thinks Neruz is scummy/suspicious for this" kind of feel on people, so I'm sorry for not making it clearer.

Rainbowdash wrote:Also its just basically summarizing what is happening instead of actually giving a stance on it

Second quote doesn't give a summary feel to me. I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

Rainbowdash wrote:which is scummy because its a way to make it seem like you are contributing to the discussion without actually having to firmly plant hooves on either side of the line.

Is summarizing it scummy or not giving a stance scummy? Because summarzing like this isn't always scummy.

Rainbowdash wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:The agreement with hip bugs me as well, I don't see how digging a hole is scummy at all. Why even bring that one up as a point?

The point is, the way Thomith was going about it was dragging himself down along with Neruz. Scummy both by association with Neruz and through his own posts (too late for specific posts, but I believe most of them have already been covered).

What? So digging a hole was some unique way of saying commited the exact same scumtells as somepony else?

No, I'm pretty sure I never tried accusing Thomith of doing the same as Neruz.

Rainbowdash wrote:Also its never too late for specific posts.

That was in relation to the time. Where I was when I posted, it was about 5:50 AM or so, and I needed to get to bed, so I was saying I only had time to reply to your post, not actually go through the game and give any specific posts.

Rainbowdash wrote:

You would like to call me out on hypocrisy, wouldn't you?

Thing is, I didn't actually call him scum in this post, nor assign any scumpoints or scumtells to him. I ONLY said he has my suspicion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't get snippy with me. These hooves can not only protect but also destroy, and I will not hesitate to use them to do such if you aren't going to just answer questions straightforward. Also I love to call ponies out on being hypocritical since its a scumtell.

But I did answer it straightfowardly below that...why are you trying to say I didn't?

Rainbowdash wrote:How in the world is saying somepony has your suspicion, but they aren't going to get your vote any different then what happened with Neruz to start the game? Its the exact same thing, scarily the exact same thing. Even with that last post you specifically say that he has your suspicion, which makes him more scummy than anypony at null read, which is what we all railed on Neruz for.

Because I had scumreads that were worse than Neruz at the time. Neruz only had nullreads.

To me, Neruz was the lesser of two evils, and thus did not get a vote.

Rainbowdash wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:Then there is the out of nowhere sheep on me onto hiphop. Up until that point I was convinced the entire wagon was town driven. Now not so sure.

Now, this vote WAS sheeping (happy now? You can say I sheeped), but even if I didn't try to add my own logic, I did (and do) agree with the logic you gave for voting Hiphop, which is why I followed you.

Sheeping isnt scummy inherantly, if it was no pony would ever get lynched.

That comment wasn't really directed at you. Mainly at Beck and whoever else was claiming I was sheeping.

Rainbowdash wrote:Maybe this is more null, but its something I feel needed to be pointed out. Up until that point I was really convinced that the entire hiphop wagon was town. Wierd thing is, looking at that votecount, you stick out a whole lot to me. If there is scum on the wagon, probably you. I can actually see you as scum with or without hiphop, although more likely without. Instead with one of Sleuth/Parama and then somepony else from the WV/Thomith/Neruz/Beck/deselby group. This is all speculation until I prove myself right though, that VC just makes me think you are scum at a glance.

While it is true that blatantly following you like that would stick out like a sore thumb, I'm not particularly worried. I was following well-throught reasoning to a good lynch candidate.

Rainbowdash wrote: Wonder if just saying throw you in the big group and it becomes a pick two works better. Given early game I believe one of the three lurkers is scum or at least two of my alliance is scum, which I heavily lean to lurker. This is even more true if deselby is town.

Not quite sure what you're saying here, honestly.

Rainbowdash wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:Also if VM is town so is one of Sleuth and Parama, almost for sure. VM has shown way to much interest in lurkers contributing without making any pushes against them.

Playstyletell. I usually don't push lurkers unless they're active lurking.

Also, where have I pushed hard for Sleuth and/or Parama to post? And I'm not talking about off-hand comments like, "Oh, you're right, Sleuth isn't posting." or anything like that.

I can tell you I've only directly mentioned Parama once before this post (the other two times were in quotes), and Sleuth about 3-4. Granted, the time I mentioned Parama is when I directly ask him, "Are you even going to post?" but I haven't even broached that subject with him since.

As for Sleuth, I have never actually gone out of my way to say, "Sleuth hasn't been posting. You ought to start doing that." or anything like that. So I'm not sure where you're getting "has shown way too much interest in lurkers contributing"

Iso 16. The individual addressing of slightly different questions just was one of those things that made me jot down a note.

Still doesn't explain how I'm "Way too interested in lurkers".

Rainbowdash wrote:Now we observe.

*observes* Rainbowdash! What do your pony eyes see?

That was more then I intended to write.[/quote]
...Sorry?

hiphop wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote:Not Thomith. Even with this recent spat of trying to act like a VI, he's still town.
So it is an act?

Seems like it, since there's very little indication he's really been slipping into VI territory from what I can see.

hiphop wrote:And he isn't scum?

Why does being VI=scum?

hiphop wrote:And calling something different then what I called it, does not change what it is.

What's this talking about again?

hiphop wrote:Also, I am not quoting your wall. For nothing you said has convinced me, and there is already too much noise coming out of you.

Too bad. Quote it anyways.

hiphop wrote:Page 19-What is this I don't even

Don't care. Though, it seems I completely overlooked that page.

...actually, make that a page and a half. Wow, I missed that much...

Ellibereth wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOH ME SCUMZ.

Is this a claim?[/quote]
:roll:

Evil Bullet wrote:

Voidedmafia wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:

I asked you who your favorite rapper was.

wait, wait, wait. How the hell is this even relevant?

Is it a stretch to call this soft defending (chainsaw)?

Me to him or him to me?

If it was me to him, I wasn't intending for it to be a chainsaw because I honestly saw very little point in trying to ask about that.

hiphop wrote:
In hiphop's post I'm fairly certain that he was pretty behind when I revoted for Voided. Which means in skimming the stuff from the most recent pages (something probably everyone does before catching up) he wasn't only paying attention to mentions of himself (when I skim like that I always look for who's talking about me) but for some reason he was looking for mentions of voided too

^this is probably wrong but go ahead and read through the strike if you'd like

I did. And that does effectively sum up what I've been doing with most of these catchups (sans looking for mentions of Person X, anyways).

hiphop wrote:Voided seems a little overly... is indignant the word I'm looking for? No but the fact that he says "the hell" is a bit much I think for the situation. It's not the first irrelevant thing one of us or anyone else has posted.

What the hell is wrong with saying what the hell a lot?

...Now it sounds more like one of those annoying Stock Phrases. Great...

Evil Bullet wrote:We figured those thoughts were worth sharing. I was at work and it just hit me all of a sudden, the connections between the two posts, but then trying to put into words why they're connected didn't go as planned. Sounded better in my head while I was mopping aisle 7.

...i keep forgetting you're a hydra, too.

Thom: Very specifically, it's the last game both HIphop and I played, Marketplace Mafia. Both scumteams and SK (Which, coincidentally, is our mod for this game) have an ability to PM stuff to each other through the mod. And using this they stupidly outed themselves. As for town not thinking, there were only two who weren't really thinking at that point--me and Hellonewman. Then again, no one really tried to suspect Grey after Ghostlin flipped scum until I started getting paranoid at Lylo/Mylo (and then my suspicion was vindicated when he won).
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by Thomith »

Oh i didn't know the sk could contact the mafia so ok, but you shouldn't assume the most distant to the scum are town, as smart scum distance, not buddy.

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:aka that felt fucking disingenious
discredatious
whatever the hell the word is
discreditationgenious
one example
one "Viey" example from Beck
Though you seem to see more than one, or feel more than one somewhere.
Just quote them over.

I'm not sure what you're after, but i'm guessing you want some examples of Beck's posts that i'm getting hueg scum vibes from:

Beck wrote:Oh your other points

1. I dont beleive your explanations cause I read your posts and I feel my interpretation is right
2. I'm not trying to coach you so I don't know why you think I am

Beck wrote:@ void, obviously you are going to disagree with if, regardless of your alignment.

Unfortunately I go off my own interpretations and I feel your explanations aren't truthful

Not even sure why you said im coaching you, that's a big stretch.

Lastly, That's great you agree with everyone. I wish I could do that.

Are the two that immediately come to mind. I have no idea why, logically i can't see anything in there except blind stubbornness, but something i can't put my finger on just seems
off

so using my own logic is being scummy and VIey?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Beck »

hiphop wrote:
Beck- I suggest you re-read the quoted. I did not say it was done by scum, nor did I say it was scummy for that matter. I said it was anti-town. And it still is.

I disagree, prove to me why your opinion is right and why mine is wrong?

I am pretty sure you can't because it isn't scummy

if a person has in their mind 3 people that are scummy, going after one of them and saying they are going to lynch the others in the future is scummy how? or anti-town how? (psss. it isn't)

and again, why point out the fact that I did it, when rainbow did the same thing and you ignore her?

and while we are at it, don't think I haven't noticed that your opinion changed about me shortly after I voted you, I went from a town read to a scum read for essentially nothing, and I don't even care if you think I am scum or if anyone else for that matter cause everyone's opinion of me means shit when I know I am town.

lastly, you want to talk about anti-town comments?

when you say you are willing to self-vote, that is 10x worse than anything I have ever said.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by Beck »

Thank you for ignoring my direct statement to you. Here, I'll repost it for you:

you say
Yes there is. As I've stated, Neruz was the only one with original reasoning, and it was good enough at the time of the vote.

yet when you vote you say

But both you and Hiphop have good points regarding Thomith. Could be scum bussing a partner, or town getting a bit too defensive, but I'm willing to go out on a limb about it.

Vote: Neruz

doesn't seem to be much of a reason at all, so that is why I don't believe you.

As for youe vote on thom, I basically say you sheep hip with your vote and I mention your odd comment of saying "we" which you never address in your response to me, instead you say something so cryptic that I don't even think you are explaining why you sheeped him and now it looks like you are trying to justify defending. Defending is either scummy or it's not.

THere's a difference here. Largely because defending Neruz at the beginning wasn't as risky as defending Hiphop now. Sure, Neruz made a mistake in what he was doing with his vote which made him scummy for it, but he's not been as bad as Hiphop as, though. Not to mention that Thomith's defense of Neruz was also making him suspicious due to what he wassaying.

now for the hiphop vote, you say you have your own reason, yet you don't say what that was in the response to me nor do you really say it when you vote, and what was your reason? oh wait, let me go find where you say what it was.

Now, this vote WAS sheeping (happy now? You can say I sheeped),

yeah, you sheeped. That was your reason by your own admittince

so this is why I don't believe you.

now on to the coaching thing, since you don't seem to understand what I am trying to say because you make comments like this

Unintentional and unneeded coaching. I already know that jazz, and don't need you shoving it at me.

so let's take this a different approach, Can you point out the post where you
think
I am coaching you and why you think that? Because as I keep saying, I have never coached you so I want to know which post exactly do you think I am coaching you on so I can explain to you why it isn't coaching.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I don't care about scumvibes
well I do, that's natural, and it's nice that you quoted. Gut is just gut.
What I don't get is the 'Viey' part of things you brought up.
What's 'Viey' there. At all. And don't say stubborness.

Um, that would be the blind stubbornness? Voided gave reasoning for most of the things Beck brought up, Beck responded with what basically amounted to 'no ur wrong'. That's pretty standard VI territory there.

I do find it interesting how fast you chainsawed me though.

I didn't respond with "no ur wrong" I responded with "no ur lying"

If stubbornness is thinking somebody is lying in a game that requires people to lie, than yeah I guess I am stubborn. I'm voting him cause I think he is scum.

I also just pointed out a lie he made. He told ME, he has his own reason for voting Hiphop but the thing is he didn't say what that reason was, but he admitted to rainbow earlier in the game, he just sheeped her

So that is a lie is it not?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Post by Thomith »

That is a lie but not all lies are made by scum, i know this seems stupid but town lie sometimes to, although it is a lot less often than scum.

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Beck »

Yes I understand that but lying about having a reason after admitting he already sheeped, isn't a good example of when somebody who is supposedly town should lie.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Beck wrote:

you say
Yes there is. As I've stated, Neruz was the only one with original reasoning, and it was good enough at the time of the vote.

yet when you vote you say

But both you and Hiphop have good points regarding Thomith. Could be scum bussing a partner, or town getting a bit too defensive, but I'm willing to go out on a limb about it.

Vote: Neruz

doesn't seem to be much of a reason at all, so that is why I don't believe you.

You're ignoring the fact that I'm the one who first pointed out the problem with his "2nd RVS vote", and I also factored that into my vote. So you're wrong here.

Beck wrote:As for youe vote on thom, I basically say you sheep hip with your vote and I mention your odd comment of saying "we" which you never address in your response to me, instead you say something so cryptic that I don't even think you are explaining why you sheeped him and now it looks like you are trying to justify defending. Defending is either scummy or it's not.

Huh?

Beck wrote:
THere's a difference here. Largely because defending Neruz at the beginning wasn't as risky as defending Hiphop now. Sure, Neruz made a mistake in what he was doing with his vote which made him scummy for it, but he's not been as bad as Hiphop as, though. Not to mention that Thomith's defense of Neruz was also making him suspicious due to what he was saying.

Oh, this. Not really cryptic. If you look at both specific points and compare them, Thomith defending Hiphop by calling him town now when there's been plenty of good points made against him is MUCH more risky and more townie than trying to defend Neruz back at the beginning when there weren't as many points (even if there usually aren't at that stage). How Thomith went about doing both defenses also is a factor. If you'll note, Thomith's defense of Neruz is a bit sloppier than his defense of Hiphop. Hiphop's is more...refined, for lack of a better word.

Beck wrote:now for the hiphop vote, you say you have your own reason, yet you don't say what that was in the response to me nor do you really say it when you vote, and what was your reason? oh wait, let me go find where you say what it was.

Now, this vote WAS sheeping (happy now? You can say I sheeped),

yeah, you sheeped. That was your reason by your own admittince

so this is why I don't believe you.

Again, no reason
OF MY OWN
. Man, you keep ignoring that part, don't you? Should I put it in bigger letters next time?

Beck wrote:now on to the coaching thing, since you don't seem to understand what I am trying to say because you make comments like this

so let's take this a different approach, Can you point out the post where you
think
I am coaching you and why you think that? Because as I keep saying, I have never coached you so I want to know which post exactly do you think I am coaching you on so I can explain to you why it isn't coaching.

Yoohoo.

At best it's dispensing unwanted advice, at worst it's an attempt at coaching, whether that was intended or not.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”