Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Beck »

Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:did somepony say parasprite?

This is the most vile form of buddying.

Or it's somebody who wanted to make a joke.

All posts lean in a certain direction. Even the ones that aren't intentionally serious.

Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Because your last post wasn't dismissive enough. Nice compensation. House is a good show.
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Season 8 soon. Can't wait... Although it may be a bit gimmicky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty_Vicodin
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Beck »

I can show you a more accurate example of buddying, let's see how dismissive you can be

Look at it, RD. You're obvtown. I'm obvtown. We have a good thing going.

now THIS is blantant buddying

I posted a video I found when I googled what parasprite was

there is obvious difference between what I did and what you did.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Beck »

Evil Bullet wrote:Season 8 soon. Can't wait... Although it may be a bit gimmicky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty_Vicodin

I stopped watching last season cause it conflicted with something else, but I agree it is a good show
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Beck »

ok off to bed and the beach tomorrow. like I said I will check in when I can.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Beck wrote:I can show you a more accurate example of buddying, let's see how dismissive you can be

Look at it, RD. You're obvtown. I'm obvtown. We have a good thing going.

now THIS is blantant buddying

I posted a video I found when I googled what parasprite was

there is obvious difference between what I did and what you did.

Not only posting the video. The "somepony." There's a difference between blatant buddying and vile buddying. And blatant and vile buddying. Yours is that one.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Evil Bullet wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:There are not
two scum teams
. There is not a
SK
. There is no
cult.
There is no
boogeyman,
santa or
parasprite infestation.

Bolded is what we can be sure does not exist.

Yeah now thats right. I will explain all right before we actually lynch, and why its a slight town tell for Neruz to drop a few lines.

Will summarize the VM thing later, haven't had a chance to read much yet since last post and now look like im going to be busy for a few more hours.

For parasprites that episode should have everything that anypony needs to know about them and is quite a good one, despite the lack of that much of my presence in it. Also of course buddying works against me, you should all try it more. It also gets me more into a game, so I like it when it does happen.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Evil Bullet wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:Voided responding to every point against him in the way he is is also a form of flailing.

How so?

You are desperate for acceptance and survival and you're not bothering to look for scum anymore.

Well, yes, I do shift to a more defensive stance when I'm getting attacked. Allows me to better focus on my defense.

Sorry if you're disappointed I can't easily defend and attack at the same time. One or the other works better for me.

Rainbowdash wrote:Yeah now thats right. I will explain all right before we actually lynch, and why its a slight town tell for Neruz to drop a few lines.

You mean, if he does drop a few lines, it's a towntell? Lines about what roles are in the game?

Rainbowdash wrote:Will summarize the VM thing later, haven't had a chance to read much yet since last post and now look like im going to be busy for a few more hours.

Phah. Try leaving for 9 hours and coming back to 2-3 pages every Mon-Thurs. THAT'S a pain.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Voidedmafia wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:Yeah now thats right. I will explain all right before we actually lynch, and why its a slight town tell for Neruz to drop a few lines.

You mean, if he does drop a few lines, it's a towntell? Lines about what roles are in the game?

Now now, no rolefishing. Its a minor tell though I think, may be putting too much stock in it, but its something I was looking to see if it would come up or not. All this gets explained before somepony gets lynched. Anypony who hammers without me saying I am ready for them to hammer I would be willing to wagon the next day just for that.

@VM - Humor me here, make a case on hiphop. If you want to draw from what I have said in the past but feel free too. I really haven't mentioned that pony as scum in the last ten or so pages so it would be nice to see what else you think has occured there. If you could elaborate on my push of him latching onto the one point against Thomith while ignoring others I would like that as well, since I was more or less torn on what that really ment when you broke it down.

I want implosion and Ellibereth to help me figure out exactly what we are doing here, especially regarding VM since I think im to attached to this decision when he has sheeped me so fully. I am used to ponies agreeing with me, but this much is not something I tend to be able to deal with and its hard to tackle from my standpoint.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

Voided is at L-3, so there is no danger of that happening.

hiphop wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:Bolded 2: Because... their interactions... are just not... correct... for that to be... plausible.

Explain.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Thomith »

weird wrote:For one thing, a scumflip from Thomith makes hiphop pretty clear town.

And when i flip town?

hiphop wrote: Voided is at L-3, so there is no danger of that happening.

Who unvoted?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Rainbowdash wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote:

Now now, no rolefishing. Its a minor tell though I think, may be putting too much stock in it, but its something I was looking to see if it would come up or not.

I just wasn't sure what you wanted Neruz to drop a few lines on.

Rainbowdash wrote:@VM - Humor me here, make a case on hiphop. If you want to draw from what I have said in the past but feel free too. I really haven't mentioned that pony as scum in the last ten or so pages so it would be nice to see what else you think has occured there.

Oh, fine, a more in-depth case, then.

While most of the early stuff is town (catching on to the same slip most of us did with Neruz, making a good point about one of Thomith's attempted defenses toward Neruz), he first starts to slip here, claiming that Thomith already knows Neruz's alignment. It was called out on soon after (by Beck first, as seen here). Now, while his argument about why Thomith is trying to defend against
the
scummiest action at this point in the game holds merit, trying to say that THomith is scum because of his blatant defense just isn't right. As Beck points out, town blatantly defend just as much as scum do. There is very little merit in trying to say that here, and it just makes Hiphop look bad.

Hiphop then spends posts 58 and 60 trying to draw Thomith's attention to the whole "you just claimed lol" part of it. While I can agree that Thomith isn't the most competent player here, I find it unlikely he missed that, and was most likely just working with the other part of the argument instead. Not to mention that trying to draw attention to this is kinda like the bad kind of tunneling. The kind that's more like you're trying to find any speck of evidence to blame them with instead of zoning in on cornered scum.

Next up is Hip again trying to pin the scumpin on Thomith, along with exaggerating Thomith's intentions (escalating Thomith's stance from "Not really convinced about the argument to "Hey i'm fencesitting!" is the obvious one). While it is true that town can do this as well as scum, town don't exaggerate this openly or this extremely.

here, Hip again tries to claim THomith is scum with the same "he already knows Neruz's alignment, when there's still been no clear proof. For all we know, Thom could just be town defending someone hes sees as a townread (Yes, I know that's the obvious answer). This constant pushing without anything to back it up (either with is own or someone else's) pushes him into scum territory.

Again Hip tries to say Thomith is scum because he's trying to say that Neruz is town with nothing to show. That doesn't make him scum, instantly, just a bit free with his townreads (and maybe a little stupid). He continues on to counter another of your points by saying that his lack of pushing elsewhere means scum, but I often have trouble pushing other people without something sturdy to work of off, so that's more of a playstyle tell than a scumtell. He also fails to respond to the other part of that quote, which illustrates how Thomith could be town. Furthermore, he tries to belittle your townread on him because there are four people pushing his lynch, but that doesn't mean he's not town. Just means that four people are pushing his lynch.

Rainbowdash wrote:If you could elaborate on my push of him latching onto the one point against Thomith while ignoring others I would like that as well, since I was more or less torn on what that really ment when you broke it down.

May just be because my brain kinda turns to mush this late at night, but I'm not sure what this is referring to.

Thomith wrote:
weird wrote:For one thing, a scumflip from Thomith makes hiphop pretty clear town.

And when i flip town?

Makes him pretty clear scum, most likely.

Took too long doing something else. I'll try to finish the rest of this when I wake up.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Beck »

Rainbow, did you answer my question?

Why is EB a town read for you?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Thomith »

Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:
Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:did somepony say parasprite?

This is the most vile form of buddying.

Or it's somebody who wanted to make a joke.

All posts lean in a certain direction. Even the ones that aren't intentionally serious.

This seems like you are taking some things a little too seriously EB.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Evil Bullet »