TT; Book 1: Bible Verse Mafia - Game over!

EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:52 am

Post by EnderX »

Placeholder Vote: No Lynch

I'm present, I'm not seeing anyone acting excessively suspicious, (except maybe Mith's 'teacher'-mode with the essays...?) and I'm hoping not to get slammed down for lurking. My vote is only a temporary until someone either acts suspicious enough to earn it, or someone makes a good case for why I should vote for another particular individual. I'm not advocating a no-lynch, just keeping my vote from accidentally killing someone should the day move quickly.
"No trees were harmed during the production of this post. However, several electrons were severely inconvenienced."
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:27 am

Post by EnderX »

Did I miss actual information somewhere, or is the Coron-wagon just building up randomly?
"No trees were harmed during the production of this post. However, several electrons were severely inconvenienced."
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by EnderX »

Sorry about the delay in posting this. Things have been a bit hectic for me lately, and I needed time to go back and reread the thread in one shot. That said;

Unvote: No Lynch. Vote: RoadBird.

Part of this is due to RoadBird's apparent sidetracking. (I think that was what mith meant when talking about 'incoherence'.) Not a very strong point to make, I know, but still something to consider. Even if it is (was?) RoadBird's style, it's also a useful tactic for confusing the town, or sending it off on tangents. Who gains from those actions?

Another part is the nature of RoadBird's reaction to mith's comments. That may simply be another portion of mith's 'incoherence', but it looks suspicious to me. Especially since it appears that RoadBird is trying to set up a good reason for us to see him as the victim.
RoadBird wrote:I don't care what your recollection of events is. You are willing to lynch me over a memory that is incorrect, but I'm not allowed to have an oppinion on day-one tactics. Well, I'm using it even if you get me lynched over and over again.
I might be incorrect in this, but that sounds like a strawman argument to me, and as I understand it, such an argument is usually only made because the facts won't support the idea being presented.

On another note, I'd like to point something out. While I know that there are myriad references to the practice of stoning in the scriptures, TSS wasn't necessarily killed in this manner-the death description says "struck to death with
a
stone" (italics mine). As a result, I'd like to submit that the following be considered as potential scum verses:

Judges 9:53 and 2 Samuel 11:21.

The Judges reference reads "a woman dropped an upper millstone on his head and cracked his skull." (KJV Reads as "And a certain woman cast a piece of a millstone upon Abimelech's head, and all to brake his skull.")

The 2 Samuel reference makes reference to the events recorded in the Judges reference.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:28 pm

Post by EnderX »

What's the evidence against FD again? If there's anything real against him and not just a random bandwagon, I'll place my vote on him. Otherwise, it's probably going to stay on roadbird.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:30 pm

Post by EnderX »

A question, based on the verses used: Peacebringer's Numbers reference, and the bit of night commentary, both seem to indicate this, but I could be far off...

Is there any kind of kamikaze scum role anywhere in the normal list of roles?

As to today's suspicions, I'm still leaning toward Roadbird, but I'm going to reread everything before I vote.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:38 am

Post by EnderX »

It doesn't matter...the timestamps show that no one posted yesterday anyway.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:54 pm

Post by EnderX »

@LB:
I go by the timestamp on the thread. The timestamp of your question was early morning, sunday. Hence my response.

Vote: Roadbird
FoS: CA

Roadbird still has my vote for the day. As for the FoS, there's something about the good commodore's posts that is triggering my sensors, but I can't identifiy it. All I've got is a vague feeling there, nothing more.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:34 am

Post by EnderX »

Unvote

Based on the present evidence, I'm willing to give Roadbird the benefit of the doubt...for now, at least.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:19 pm

Post by EnderX »

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been trying to keep up with the thread, but until today I hadn't specifically tried to read through it solidly. (I've just been keeping tabs on new posts.)

About the current Pookywagon: I can't specifically point to what, but something about Pooky rings true with me. Even with his lack of defense, I suspect he really is a protown role. Voting him probably isn't the way to go today.

Current standing:
FoS: Commodore Amazing
. In the same way that Pooky's posts are ringing true with me, CA's are ringing false somehow. Again, I can't pinpoint it, but I'm hoping that eventually I will be able to. It's not a vote since I can't back it up with anything but a gut reaction, but that'll change if I do find evidence on further rereading.

Again, sorry about the non-participativeness. I'll try to do better at that.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:46 am

Post by EnderX »

Is post #428 considered to be a claim, or were you just being sarcastic at Roadbird?
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:42 pm

Post by EnderX »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: Let me get this straight, in the town there are the straight up roleplayers who have nightactions and are told so, and all the other townie-townie+s who get some cryptic sounding bible verse.
Um, exactly where did you get that from? It sounds like you're implying that the scum didn't get verses, when we know that they did, since we've already had two numbers-scum go down. Yes, I agree that nightchoice players probably got told that they had one, and non-nightchoice players were told they didn't. Exactly how does that differ from a normal game? The only difference I can see is what I stated before, that you seem to somehow think only townie-esque roles got verses.

If I'm getting anything in your comments and/or logic incorrect, please say so and point out where I am in error. "Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred." [That's not a verseclaim...I simply felt it was appropriate flavor text.]
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:17 am

Post by EnderX »

As far as I can tell, I was some kind of Judas. (Appropriate for this theme, ne?) I started off pro-town, and was as suprised as anyone else when my death-scene came up with the anti-town text color.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”