Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Neruz »

Banshee wrote:Yes, and I STILL don't find him the most scummy. Isn't that interesting?

If EB is hammered and he cardflips town, where will your suspicions go then, Neruz? Do you think that's even possible? Are you arguing that it's a policy lynch, or are you certain that EB is scum?

My suspicions would go to RD, due to the role claiming stuff. Depending on what ponies claims would depend on my next action, probably to Beck if RD checked out. I sincerely doubt he will flip town however.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Banshee »

@Thomith: You're misrepresenting what I said. And, by the way, I don't have a town read on EB, he's a null-read at the moment. But if I DID have a town read on EB, I'd be doing exactly what you're trying to lynch him for. Then you'd have another lynch all lined up for tomorrow, something scum is very fond of doing.

Hammering a town-read is NOT always scummy. Just off the top of my head, I can think of two reasons I might do that myself. Misrepresenting what someone else is saying and framing it in the worst possible light, however, is. And that's what you just did, Thomith.

IGMEOY.

EBWOP: What do you mean,
town
"hammering" a town read is scummy? That's a pretty bad slip there.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Thomith

Explain.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Thomith »

thinking on it, UNVOTE: VOTE: rainbow now is the time for you to fullclaim.
I still FOS EB too but we need to know what we are working with counter claim wise.

Thomith, maybe you missed this announcement:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3350145

Maybe you missed this:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3372840

So I'll be specific. This vote does NOT follow the rules, and is NOT counted.
Last edited by GreyICE on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Thomith »

What i meant by it was i don't see why town would hammer a town read.

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Neruz »

For fucks sake, you people and your claims.

Rainbow does not need to full claim, the
only
point at which Rainbow needs to full claim is if EB dies and flips town even night jailkeeper. If and only if that occurs, does RD need to claim.

Until then, all the town needs to know is that RD believes his role conflicts with EB's claim. No more information is neccessary, and you and Beck are gaining hueg scum points for pushing RD to claim. PR's claiming early is
bad for the town
. If you are town, fucking stop it.

If i wake up tomorrow morning and find you guys have forced RD to claim with lynch threats i will flip the fuck out and open a can of enraged screaming all over this thread.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Thomith »

RD said the role conflicts with EB's and without knowing what it is we don't know if it actually does,
whatever, if EB flips town even night JK then RD will be forced to claim, and now i think giving scum that much information day 1 is a bad idea. UNVOTE: VOTE: EB
L-1.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Ellibereth »

lolthisgame
I'll deal wth you latah
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Ellibereth »

unvote
FLASH OF GREEN
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Beck »

Granted his hammer is dumb but like I said before, lynching a claim PR right now isn't the choice today

I'm not even advocating lyinching rainbow until she let's EVERYONE decide if her and his role together make sense.

She has proven to have god awful reads so I refuse to let her decide anything else in this game.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Banshee »

Thomith wrote:What i meant by it was i don't see why town would hammer a town read.

You can think of no reason why town would ever hammer a town read?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Beck »

Neruz wrote:
Banshee wrote:Yes, and I STILL don't find him the most scummy. Isn't that interesting?

If EB is hammered and he cardflips town, where will your suspicions go then, Neruz? Do you think that's even possible? Are you arguing that it's a policy lynch, or are you certain that EB is scum?

My suspicions would go to RD, due to the role claiming stuff. Depending on what ponies claims would depend on my next action, probably to Beck if RD checked out. I sincerely doubt he will flip town however.

I will 100% flip town. You are mad cause I proved you can't read and cause you go caught hammering with a claim. You confirmed yourself as scum already.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Beck »

Elli, it's time to take this game serious, start playing for real. This jokey shit is annoying and not helping
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Thomith »

I can think of two. if deadline is only hours away, which it wasn't, or to find information which i semi understand but it didn't seem that that was what EB was trying to do.

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Banshee »

Thomith wrote:EBWOP: town "hammering" a town read

I just want to remember this particular quote because I think it's another case of Thomith being a little too knowledgeable about someone's alignment. It will only matter if EB is really town, but I don't want to forget it in that case.

@Thomith: Why did you make the statement that I don't think it's scummy to hammer a town read when that's not what I said or indicated? Do you think that people are obligated to vote for the person they find most scummy at the given time?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Thomith »

I misread what you said, i thought you said somewhere about you didn't find EB scummy for hammering town but on a reread you didn't say that.

bansee wrote:I just want to remember this particular quote because I think it's another case of Thomith being a little too knowledgeable about someone's alignment.

Or me mistyping what i meant to say? or is there no chance of this ever happening?

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Neruz »

Beck wrote:You confirmed yourself as scum already.

I will take those words and a steel cactus and i will ram them down your throat with the cactus, your very presence in this universe actively detracts from the intelligence and sanity of every sentient being, the mere concept of your existence causes measurable harm to the intellectual processing ability of the entire species and the very idea that someone like you might possibly exist in any of the uncountable multiverses that splay across the infinite sea of possibility renders this game nearly impossible for the town to win you boneheaded retard.

To everyone else, good night.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Llamarble »

Beck, if we never lynched claimed PRs D1 town winning percentage would be SUBSTANTIALLY LOWER than lynching without claim because it would be impossible to lynch scum D1.
Even night jailkeeper is rather a feeble role anyway. Setup speculation makes me think it's unlikely to be town. Counterclaim makes me think it's VERY unlikely to be town.
EB is still almost certainly the right lynch today, though now I'll actually get to do my readthrough.

And by the way, as scum I ALWAYS say I was town in case something happens and I don't actually die after being hammered.
I do think Neruz is likely town though.
The way people were eager to get off voided onto him means voided lynch isn't bad at all either and is likely what I want tomorrow, but again I have serious reading to do.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Beck wrote:Elli, it's time to take this game serious, start playing for real. This jokey shit is annoying and not helping

I don't joke.
FLASH OF GREEN
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Banshee »

Thomith wrote:I misread what you said, i thought you said somewhere about you didn't find EB scummy for hammering town but on a reread you didn't say that.

Could you point me to the post or quote the part that you misread, please? That's a pretty big misunderstanding and I want to be clear on where it originated.

@Neruz: Dramatic much?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Thomith »

I thought you said it in the first post after the third mishammer, don't even ask me why i thought it said that but i thought it did, yes it is a big misunderstanding and even i don't understand how i made it.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Ellibereth »

llama
you think rainbow should fullclaim today y/n
FLASH OF GREEN
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:57 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

Beck wrote:
vote: rainbow

EB's claim is believable to me and his reaction to thinking he was hammered seems genuine.

Until she claims her role and ends the confusion SHE has caused to begin with, my vote stays.

Do you think he sincerely believed he was hammered? Did you think it was a lynch?

Banshee wrote:EBWOP: What do you mean,
town
"hammering" a town read is scummy? That's a pretty bad slip there.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Thomith

This is a good catch, but on the other hand Thomith's typing skills aren't that great.

Thomith wrote:
bansee wrote:I just want to remember this particular quote because I think it's another case of Thomith being a little too knowledgeable about someone's alignment.

Or me mistyping what i meant to say? or is there no chance of this ever happening?

But this seems like a twisting of words.

-bvoigt
A hydra of bad and worse. Let's see how this turns out.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Thomith »

weirdvoigts wrote:But this seems like a twisting of words.

banshee said i know too much on others allignment because of a mistype, but it seems that banshee doesn't think anyone could ever mistype so if EB flips town i am conf scum.

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Beck »

Llamarble wrote:Beck, if we never lynched claimed PRs D1 town winning percentage would be SUBSTANTIALLY LOWER than lynching without claim because it would be impossible to lynch scum D1.
Even night jailkeeper is rather a feeble role anyway. Setup speculation makes me think it's unlikely to be town. Counterclaim makes me think it's VERY unlikely to be town.
EB is still almost certainly the right lynch today, though now I'll actually get to do my readthrough.

And by the way, as scum I ALWAYS say I was town in case something happens and I don't actually die after being hammered.
I do think Neruz is likely town though.
The way people were eager to get off voided onto him means voided lynch isn't bad at all either and is likely what I want tomorrow, but again I have serious reading to do.

That's nice, so get people to lynch him. I'm not taking part of it until rainbow claims her role and we figure this out.

Once we do that we decide between one of them or neruoz

P. Edit - yes I thought he was hammered and I looked like he thought he was hammered.

There is no excuse for you to fake hammer either or Thom for that matter
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Banshee »

Again, Thomith, this is not something that I have said. Can you please refrain from reframing my arguments and statements? I have not said if EB flips town you are confirmed scum. I am not clear on why it's important to you to misrepresent me in this way.

I will say that generally town does not misrepresent others in this fashion repeatedly. Would you agree with that statement?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”