Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Andy, Faraday: Are we all moving to the secluded villa?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

My thoughts in Red.

Klazam wrote:My thoughts on the usage of each room:

A3. Door Control: Trusted player, should open the door between the electric chair and rageatorium, and close the tipping point and the potion room off. Locking a confirmed town in the panic room would be nice. This room can give a player supreme jailkeeper powers, potentially isolating up to 6 players, both protecting them and preventing them from using night abilities. The rooms that can be shut off this way follows: A) Panic room, 1 door, B) Move Checker, 2 doors, C)War Room, 2 doors, D) Electric Chair, 3 doors, E) Party Room, 2 doors, and F)Security Room, 1 door.

I agree that a trusted person should be here, but you suggesting the way to do it makes me go :? . Doors should be opened and closed as evaluated by the games players, determining the intent of each player wanting to make a move.

D3. Secluded Villa: Interrogation chamber. Players must summarize everything that happened in the Villa upon exiting the room. This gives the full town full disclosure. For these idiots who thinks this room means a neighborhood- let me give you a hint- public neighborhoods is worthless.

Uh, no. The people in the neighborhood are public, but the convo had is private. It means that if we can get three people who are all good at reading eachother and good at scumhunting in that room together, they could form a powerful pseudo-masonry voting block.

E2. Party Room: Unimportant, but there shouldn’t be a party hosted here. It makes players be able to skip around the map too quickly. Another alternative usage can be: One player goes to the door control, another goes to start a party. Close the party room off, then have everyone jump to the party, including the door controller- YAY, we got a normal mafia game without odd mechanics. I’m not sure abut enacting this plan because there’s oh so many ways this can go wrong. A possibility is doing this within the later stages of the game.

This is a REALLY REALLY bad idea. Don't want to explain why just yet, but I will if pressed.

E3. Rageatorium: Not important. May be risky, for example, if a townie is at L-1, scum can catapult him to the Rageatorium if somebody in there is voting him for the sneaky private quickhammer. I propose that players in here must only vote for others who is already in the room, or take their votes off if a player nears L-1.

This is a salient point. We need to be careful about how the Ragetorium is handled.

E4. Electric Chair: Extra day lynch. Must be used with the
consent of the town

!!!

E5. Security Room: A trusted player should be here, and he must report in full all information received in this room. This player basically acts as a watcher. A mafia watcher may be very harmful so use this room carefully.

I agree once again. Giving the town all the info gained in this room solidifies things in stone, and removes scum's wiggle room to bluff their moves.

F1. Panic Room: Confirmed town players in here, nobody else allowed in. Anybody nonconfirmed going in here should be forced out ASAP. Mafia can try to use their moves to trick us in thinking somebody is going for this room. WIFOM abounds. Tread carefully.

Agreed.

F2. Monastery: Nontrusted players, or a confirmed player racing to the panic room. Probably the room for people with too many chits (purple?). Not sure how to abuse this room.

I don't have any problems with the Monastery because I don't see anyway scum can abuse it.

F3. Nexus: Not important. People need to get out of the Nexus as soon as possible.

-shrug- It might be good to put suspicious/null players in the Nexus and restrict them from moving out so that they can't do any harm.

F4. The Switch:
The switch should be thrown only based on majority decision from the whole town
. If not, all players in the room at the time somebody got shocked needs to be lynched, until scum is found.

!!! No. There are two reasons not to do this.
1) It's easier for scum to manipulate the bigger town, than in the smaller Switch room.
2) People in the switch room are held accountable for their decision, and helps garner reads for us. I.E: Scum can't use "but its what the town wanted" as an excuse to get a free town kill from this mechanic.

G2. Move Checker: The player here has to report accurately information gained, each time he gets it. If information is false, he is lynched. If town, the person who lied should be lynched.

Agree. More setting moves in stone giving scum less wiggle room etc etc etc.

G3. Campfire: Nontrusted players. The campfire is a powerful tool, but we need to figure out the optimal usage of it. I’m not sure how to do this.

Agreed. Players in here should be forced to spend chits to hold their position, and insure the move.

G4. War Room: Trusted players can stay here, everyone else should move through the nexus. I personally do not think people should be allowed to gain any purple chits.

I need to check what the War Room does again. I'll comment on this next post.

H3. Tipping Point: This room should not be used. Deadline shortening, both gives mafia advantage, and hurts the town.

Agreed for now, but might be useful in late game.

I3. Potion Room: This room should not be used. Things can go horribly bad if misused.

Again, there might be a situation where this could be important, but not immediately.

We should have 2 lynches a day. (1 using the electric room). I suggest the terminology-
Shock: Playername

We should aim to end the day within 9 rounds, because mafia gets advantages past that number of rounds.

That’s all I could figure out.

I’m planning to be at the Campfire at the day’s end. I want to try it and see what happens. Since I’ll only need 2 chits to do that, I’ll offer up my chits to help anybody else move wherever they want to be.

On the overall, I agree with most of what you have planned here, except for two things:

1) The Door Control. You shouldn't be deciding these things on your own. Something like THIS should be used at town discretion.

2) Electric Chair. This should not be used as another lynch. Not as helpful to the town. It should be used to gauge the alignment of the players in the Switch Room at the time.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:22 am

I'm only 4 hours behind you Faraday, so I'm ok for that.

Also, I forgot. The Party Room thing is a horrible idea.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:I've only skimmed the thread so far, and won't subject you to yet
another
longwinded post about the pros and cons of each move. Also, it's too early to declare anyone a protown leader to be sent to X room. And hito already preempted me to saying that we should treat this as a game with ten-day deadlines. But just one bit of strategy that's absolutely crucial:

2) CLAIM EACH AND EVERY SINGLE MOVE YOU MAKE THIS GAME.

No ifs, ands, or buts. No "LOL I LIED ABOUT MY MOVE AS A COMPLICATED GAMBIT" (looking at you, Fate), because we need to know 100% that the evidence is trustworthy. You can wait until after the round to claim it, but claim your moves.

We will be privately keeping notes of all claims throughout the game, and I'd suggest other people to do the same. Any unclaimed move for any round by will be automatically assumed to be performed by scum, but even that cuts both ways.

It might be possible to catch people in contradictions and narrow down the players who could have possibly accomplished a move that fucks with the town later on.

I've been crossposted by a million posts now, so I'll get to them in a bit. (Although, um, guys, you realize that Secluded Villa--while fun--is not the most useful room in the game, right? Ooh, you get to chat with a player like Andrius who's already painfully easy to read in the main thread! :P)

~Mina (obviously)

Agreed 100%. It's more of the "trapping scum in their stories/removing wiggle room" stuff, and that's gonna be key to catching the scum.

I feel like LB is town for this post, it's the same thought process I've been having/preaching.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 am

Llamarble wrote:Electric chair most definitely is another lynch. But it can only be used once during the game.
But yes door controller should be group-instructed on every action.

I think we need to pick a person to go to door control before tonight, and we may as well send somebody toward

TO MAKE LYING ABOUT ACTIONS VERY HARD:
we can have everyone use all their chips publicly every day and probably not insure moves unless we reach a situation where that's really necessary.
So there should be a lot of move-each-other-back-and-forth stuff to burn chips.
This might be hard to organize, but it would make it VERY difficult for mafia to exercise any influence over the movement game without making lots of 1v1s.

Claiming Chits and Actions BEFORE they happen only helps Scum. I don't think this is a good idea.

The electric chair is a once in the GAME thing?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:LLD why does that make us town? Do you think i'd not abuse the fuck out Mina's propensity for that sort of thing as scum? That's really weak reasoning as it's the type of thing anyone can post early on.

I think that scum would not lock themselves into that kind of thought/idea this early on.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:41 am

And while yes, it's POSSIBLE that a scum would say that for town cred, your reaction to me calling you town only adds to my read. So -shrug-

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
I think that scum would not lock themselves into that kind of thought/idea this early on.

You don't see it as an obvious move that someone wouldn't have suggested anyway? I love my town cred as scum, I'd totally suggest it as scum (or get Mina to in this case since I wouldn't think of it)

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And while yes, it's POSSIBLE that a scum would say that for town cred,
your reaction to me calling you town only adds to my read
. So -shrug-

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:57 am

xRECKONERx wrote:
E2. Party Room: Unimportant, but there shouldn’t be a party hosted here. It makes players be able to skip around the map too quickly. Another alternative usage can be: One player goes to the door control, another goes to start a party. Close the party room off, then have everyone jump to the party, including the door controller- YAY, we got a normal mafia game without odd mechanics. I’m not sure abut enacting this plan because there’s oh so many ways this can go wrong. A possibility is doing this within the later stages of the game.

anybody besides me just want this

I already told you this is a REALLY bad idea. I don't want to explain, but will if pushed.

Llmarble wasn't obviously town because of his "Claim the Chits and Moves before we do them" thing. Giving scum that info is anti-town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #99 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:22 am

Faraday, that's a load of crap.

I play by intent, as you know, and there was way too much town intent in your posts for you to be scum. Your reaction ALSO came from town.

Further, Llmarble's post benefited scum because it talked about giving them information BEFORE the moves were made.

You guys talked about retroactive claiming.

That's why YOU are town, and Llmarble got a :?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am

Llamarble wrote:I think LLD is scum. That 'ooh you called me scum
for calling you scum
so you're more town now' thought process makes sense but I usually see scum doing it.

Misrepresentation. Show me where I ever called LB scum, and SWITCHED my read.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:31 am

Because it's easier than typing -twitch- on my phone.

Anything else?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #107 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:31 am

Because it's easier than typing -twitch- on my phone.

Anything else?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:34 am

@Klazam, Regfan: this is town on town. You two need to stop shitting on the thread with this fight, because you're distracting from the real scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:38 am

@Llmarble: oh. Kay. Explain why that is scummy rather than null.

@Faraday: Wait really? You aren't going to troll me?

P-Edit: Gut read of the tone of the posts that Reg is making. He believes what he is saying will help town.

You're town from your first post, plus continuation.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #125 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 am

I'm not gonna bother moving myself this round, so if you want my chits to help you get to the DC Maru, you can.

Fair enough Marble, but you're still wrong about me. The rest of your reads are fine, and I'm all for sending Klazam to the Move Checker. I think he's the perfect choice since he'll be thorough with checking people's claims to the thugs he sees.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #134 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:29 am

@Hito: I'll stay in the Nexus.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:41 am

Yes Yes Andrius, you were good in Court.

Of course, you also shot Equinox.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:57 am

Maruchan wrote:I think we should suggest moving EVERYBODY out of the Nexus/Rageatorium/SecludedVilla/Door switch, then lock every door around that 4-room line. Why? then the scum can't kill me to force-replace the door switch operator!!

^_^

This is wrong for the same reason as the Party Room plan.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #203 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Do people need my chits do get somewhere? If not, I'm going to submit a null action, seeing as I have no reason to leave the Nexus.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #209 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:LLD can move klazam.

Just tell me what I'm sending, and I'll do it.

P-Edit: Or you can. Do you want it insured?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #211 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:15 pm

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Klazam
Room to Move to:
Move Checker
Insurance?:
N

This?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #213 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Alright then! I'm PMing it now.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #234 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Vote: TcLawren

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #265 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm

xRECKONERx wrote:K, good thing to know I can ignore Plum posts for the rest of the game.

-twitch-

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #270 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Plum, I don't think Reck is scum for the interactions Re: The Villa Neighborhood, but a few of your final points are decent.

And his reaction is something I've used as scum before I think.

Reck, explain your comments Re: Maruchan. What was the point of pumping Maru's ego?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #279 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Maruchan, who's scum?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #288 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:Man I love active games and active scum! :D

(more LLD votes!)

You couldn't be more wrong. Sorry Faraday.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #295 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Um, I will drect Maru to the first 8 pages of this game where I discuss at length with Faraday and Marble about their read on me, and my town read on LB(Faraday).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #298 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Ok TC is actually scum.

TC, where is your vote currently?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #299 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:26 pm

And the follow up question:

Do you think she is scum?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #303 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:32 pm

tclawren wrote:Amrun and yes...

Then why good sir, are you hemming and hawing?

"Might join that wagon later".

Why would you say this if you were confident in your Amrun read? If you were actually convinced she was scum, YOU WOULDN'T

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #306 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Maruchan, second time.

You've posted a couple of "IGMEOY"'s but no vote.

Who is scum Maruchan? Who's your top suspect?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #311 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:49 pm

tclawren wrote:Because I realize it's a possibility that I might not get Amrun lynched today?

I'm sorry if I'm not like Internet Stranger or ABR and will tunnel my way into nothingess.

I'll stay here for a while, but if no one joins me, I will move my vote to someplace more useful.

So you're saying you think she's scum... But you won't push her wagon?

This is pretty much scum motive 101.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #343 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:20 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:lld's totally scum; take a look at her AWKWARD as fuck robotic questions she asks reck.

I asked Reck one question.

It was about why he was pumping up Maru's ego.

The reasoning was that I was wondering if scum Reck would use his vouching for Maru in this game as grounds to buddy him.

How is this awkward, Faraday? Get out of your tunnel vision and start doing something valuable, like catching the real scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #348 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:39 am

@Andrius: I just read your comment. I'm not willing to explain that yet, unless a large amount of people REALLY want to know.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #353 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:07 am

Nautilius wrote:Hi.
Without reading.
People worrying more about strategy than other players and catching scum is scum.
Who fits that description.

-twitch-

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #365 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 am

Magua, what's your read on Nautilus?

What do you think of their town list?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #370 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:49 am

Magua, what do you think of the fact that Tclaw is on the town list, surrounded by a plethora of other "town reads", and then Nautilus' comment asking for the "largest non-town wagon"?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #381 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:25 am

Llamarble wrote:There are some pretty awesome things we could do with doors.
If we have masons, it might almost be worth claiming them just to have them make a party and lock the doors.
Then we could autolynch any non-confirmed (or near to it) town going to the party room.
And all our conftowns would be bulletproof wheehahaha

Again, this is WRONG for the same reason as what Klazam and Maruchan suggested.

How many times to I have to repeat myself about these game breaking door plans, before you people get it through your think skulls?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #382 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:26 am

EBWOP: Thick

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #384 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:32 am

Llamarble wrote:Yeah, I'll buy that that could be seriously wrong and a bad idea.
'twas just brainstorming.

A bad idea? Hmmm, no. It's actually a good plan if it weren't for something I know about this game that totally shatters it.

Seriously wrong? Oh yeah.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #400 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 am

Maruchan, what part of "I'm not willing to discuss it currently" did you miss?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #405 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 am

Llamarble wrote:Well if I'm going to the war room and then to the security room that will take d2 d3 d4 and then probably d5 d6 maybe d7 to actually make that happen.
That's pretty reasonable actually as a lynch timeline.
So I guess I should be moved to the war room uninsured?
Sounds good to me.

I'll think about Regfan vs Magua and whether we should be using the potion room some later.

Want me to do that, Marble?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #409 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 am

Llamarble wrote:LLD, I think it's a good idea but I do value Reg and others' opinions.
Actually you know what go for it; sending someone else to security is also a fully viable option and I'll still be able to use that extra chit for great justice later on regardless.
I assume this means you think I'm town then?
I'm actually leaning town on you at this point, and I promise it's not just because buddying.

Yes, you're town.

If you'll recall, my issue with you was the "claim moves and chits before they are done" thing?

Well, Feysal sorta slapped me across the face with that one, and I can't find a problem with his reasoning for claiming everything BEFORE submitting.

And since that was my problem with you, I don't have a problem anymore.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #411 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 am

Actually, would someone mind moving me to the campfire?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #420 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 am

Llamarble wrote:We're not lynching until the security room is occupied.
So that's a couple days off.
I'd be most comfortable with LLD in campfire after I'm in war room, just to reduce the chances of tipping point shenanigans.

Oh, I plan to remain in the campfire room unless people need me somewhere else. It's an ideal sentry post for people trying to enter the Tipping point.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #423 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 am

Klazam wrote:The campfire doesnt work that way, actually.

Don't you see anyone who enters and exits it?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #429 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:46 am

Klazam wrote:
mod wrote:E3. Campfire: Max 5. Any time a player leaves the campfire at Night for any reason, he is spotted by the other players in the campfire.

Oh, whoops.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #431 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:46 am

Also, Nautilus is scum. Just so people are aware. They can die a painful death after Tclaw.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #435 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:51 am

Fate wrote:
Nautilius wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Nautilius wrote:Villa should be Fate, Reck, and I.
IMAGINE not having to deal with us in thread.

And Mina's lovely posts would be public viewing.

We can always switch it later if you guys want a go?

Fate can handle the diplomatic side of this discussion.

Id switch Klazam and Lld in your reads but that all I've read.

And YEAH we should've all gone to the Villa over hito,?? N ???. Since they are much better organizers (hito) and were much better read analyzers or w/e

But past is past and I got my own secret mission so its fine

Ninja: lolk forget it lld can lose her townread because she's a liabilit

I'm sorry, are YOU calling ME a liability?

That's laughable.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #439 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Fate wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:
Fate wrote:I got my own secret mission so its fine

You've obviously NOT been reading the thread. We're not doing any gambits or SOOPER SEEKRIT PLANS.

If you don't follow the town, you will most likely be lynched.

K bring it on.

I live in a free country, and Ill be damned if I let big brother see my shit.

Yes LLD I'm calling YOU a liability, with such reads that are often a mix of dead on and so horrible fuckin wrong that YOU get lynched for it (Wizards Mafia2, PYP, etc.)

Fate, at least I'm not:

1) Creating unncecessary confusion through lolgambits
2) Sheeping reads off another player who is QUITE POSSIBLY SCUM
3) Sitting my ass up in some fucking pussy Panic Room, wasting it in favor of a more protown player who is actually contributing to this game.

Further, when my reads are off, it's because of some idiot asshole like you who flails through the game wildly like a fucking moron, and plays an anti-town game. See: WoW Mafia, Brave and the Beautiful 2

So I'm calling YOU the liability this game Fate. You're a liability until you get off your fucking high horse and do something to prove otherwise!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #443 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Feysal wrote:Oh, and add

Lady Lambdadelta to Campfire, uninsured

to remaining moves, if she still wants to go there. When night comes, we'll want out more suspicious players there. Any group of five we can agree to stick there is bound to have town in it too, so there will be someone keeping watch.

It doesn't do what I thought it did, so there's actually no point in wasting Chits for that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #458 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Fucking HELL you guys.

What did I say about these stupid ass door plans? It's as if NO BODY LISTENS TO ME.

THE. DOOR. PLANS. WILL. ALMOST. CERTAINLY. NOT. WORK.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #471 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Fate wrote:Am I a liability? Yes.

Why am I? Because I'm on v/la.

Will I always be? No.

No high horse here. I need to stay alive until I van be useful, and I can explain and fully support every move I make when a MC happens or I deem fit. There is a method to my madness and my methods are not privvy to scum eyes.

Understand that I respect your reads when you're not being a lunatic.

Understand that when you trample my reads without a second glance, that's generally a good sign of your lunacy.

Take a moment of your time to tell me WHY you disagree with me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #477 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:19 pm

zoraster wrote:
@ Mod - If a player was fully locked in a room, lets just say move checker throughout the night alone would it be impossible for mafia to kill them?

Yes
(unless altered by some sort of role interaction)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #522 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Nautilius wrote:Assuming 1 scumteam about how many scum are in the settup.

With 20 players?

Could be 5-6?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #586 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:32 am

brb isoing BabySpice

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #587 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 am

Baby Spice wrote:Too early for many solid reads, especially as strategic discussions domnate but ...

Scummy:
Regfan. Voting a scum read is not a bad thing ever. Faking a scum read is but that is not what Reg called Mag for doing.
Maruchan. All that self meta referencing sounds like someone trying to fake their town meta as much as anything.
Magua. Voting a scum read is onething, but not also pushing for that person's removal from a sensitive room ...
Hito. Well more that Hito isn't the shining towniness that he was in SAIII.

Uhm.

Regfan is town. Further, why can't Regfan call Magua scum for his vote?

Maruchan is town. I don't.... /sigh

Hitogoroshi is town.

Magua is potentially scum, but uh... not with Regfan. ^-^

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #588 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:45 am

BabySpice, where is your vote?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #613 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 am

Maybe if we make effective use of the Party room?

Someone send me up there and I'll host a party. Would that help with movement/confinement problems?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #621 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:03 am

Then let's do it Klazam.

We need 2 people who aren't doing anything with their Chits to do the following moves(1 each, obviously):

]
MOVE
Player to Move:
(LLD)
Room to Move to:
(Monastery)
Insurance?:
yes
[/quote]

]
MOVE
Player to Move:
(LLD)
Room to Move to:
(Party Room)
Insurance?:
No
[/quote]

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #623 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:05 am

Unless you move in and out of the move checker, Klazam?

Also, 5 people are allowed in the Nexus because it's D1

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #626 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:08 am

Llamarble wrote:Actually, the party room is really good for:
A. keeping masses of people further away from the tipping point and thus making potioning up less risky
B. It's a move NOBODY CAN MAKE FOR YOU, which could be extremely powerful for figuring out who didn't do what they were supposed to.
C. Not be in the way of traffic.
D. simply teleporting people is powerful. (possibly relevant for putting obvtownies who have PRs into the villa so they can claim to each other)
Whee minibrainstorm.

These are all good reasons to have a party going on at all times.

Where's Gamma when you need him?

P-Edit: Fair enough, Klazam. Where do you suggest we move them?

Fake Edit: Oh I know, Teleport them all up into my Party~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #629 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:10 am

OK then, let's do it.

I need people to move me up there as instructed prior, and then I'll spend the two chits for PARTY TIME.

I still have my hat on.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #631 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 am

Klazam wrote:Actually, LLD, you could do the second move yourself for 2 chits. then spend 2 more chits for PARTYTIME. This has the bonus of making sure you end up with 0 chits. After that, we can send in insured nonmoves on you to make sure the party is running.

Sounds Solid to me. I'll send in the Mon->Party Uninsured move

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #633 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:34 am

Can I get confirmation that someone is sending the following in?

MOVE
Player to Move:
(LLD)
Room to Move to:
(Monastery)
Insurance?:
yes

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #636 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 am

Ok, sounds good.

I'll be sending this in now:

MOVE
Player to Move:
(LLD)
Room to Move to:
(Party Room)
Insurance?:
No

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #652 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 am

So um, anyone else see what's wrong with Soda's reads?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #654 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:58 am

SodaSpirit17 wrote:Okay done reading, now time for the reads on people. I like the way the game is going thus far. Also, IDK if Reck really tried, it didn't look like he was really trying. Anywho.

LLD- null-scum
hito-town
Fate- null-town
Naut- town

Baby- null
Plum- town
iam- scum
Magua- scum
tc- scum
And- null-town
Klaz- town
Zaj- null
Maru- town
Fey- TOWN
Llama- null atm. thought he was obvtown to begin with. but the motives he suggested made me think again.
Amru- town
Reg- town
NS- town
LB- null-town

VOTE: iamusername

SodaSpirit17 wrote:scummiest to towniest

1. LLD
2. Baby
3. Llama
4. Zaj (hasn't posted much but is v/la so.. i have no read on him)
5. And
6. Fate
7. LB
8. Naut

I have a town read on you, so idk why you wanted me to rank you amidst my nulls, maybe you were trying to test me to see if I was paying attention, but here you go anyway.

EB4P: @Klaz- okay, I guess I'll just stay in the nexus. I could move plu if you want me to.

Welp.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #656 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 pm

WAIT WHAT?

LB- NULL-TOWN

"I HAVE A TOWN READ ON YOU".

RANK THE NULLS

NATU- TOWN

"NAUT IS TOWN END OF NULL"

What's up with the inconsistencies, Soda?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #658 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Further, can I get reasons for your reads on Magua/Iam/Tclaw?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #659 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:04 pm

SodaSpirit17 wrote:whoops im incredibly sorry.

i dont think it matters too much, but i confused you as lb for naut.

scrap all the naut, and lol you called yourself a douchebag JS.

Also, if I may, can I ask why Naut is town?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #681 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 pm

I need someone to send an insured move of keeping me in the Party Room.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #683 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 pm

SodaSpirit17 wrote:LLD- you planning on making a party?

The order has been sent. The party is raging.

Anyone who comes requires a hat.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #688 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:14 pm

^-^

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #724 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:28 pm

EVERYONE COMING TO MY PARTY.

I FEEL SO POPULAR.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #759 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:49 am

tclawren 2011-08-26 12:59:03 2 days 2 hours 6

-twitch-

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #760 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 am

EBWOP: The 6 is the number of posts he's made in this thread.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #771 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:29 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Where's the insured non-move for me? I need to stay in that party room >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #774 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Feysal wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3384786#p3384786]#771[/url] wrote:WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Where's the insured non-move for me? I need to stay in that party room >.>

There was some talk about that not being necessary, since even if you're forced out, someone else in the Party Room can take over as host.

I also have no chits to move myself back there though. If I'm moved around now, I can be used as a roadblock >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #790 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:LLD HEY.

Thoughts on Iam unless you've posted them already.

FARADAY HEY.

Faraday, I've not posted about him yet, but I'll get right on that.

Can I see your thoughts on Tlclaw?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #809 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Faraday, I think Iam is scummy, but I'm a bit concerned about some of the players on his wagon?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #811 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Yeah, I was actually talking about Naut and Soda.

Why was Soda's intro Townish?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #813 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:58 pm

SodaSpirit17 wrote:Okay done reading, now time for the reads on people. I like the way the game is going thus far. Also, IDK if Reck really tried, it didn't look like he was really trying. Anywho.

LLD- null-scum
hito-town
Fate- null-town
Naut- town
Baby- null
Plum- town
iam- scum
Magua- scum
tc- scum
And- null-town
Klaz- town
Zaj- null
Maru- town
Fey- TOWN
Llama- null atm. thought he was obvtown to begin with. but the motives he suggested made me think again.
Amru- town
Reg- town
NS- town
LB- null-town

VOTE: iamusername

This and his reasons for voting Iam made me -twitch-

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #826 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 pm

SodaSpirit17 wrote:So Magua do you think lb is town or scum. Pick one.
No null

Am I allowed to ask you to do this for all your expressed null reads?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #837 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Amrun wrote:Hi, sorry, my v/la was more extensive than I thought.

If there are any immediate actions I need to take, please let me know, because I clearly have a LOT of catching up to do. x.x

If you're in the Nexus, submit a move to Zoraster moving to the Party Room.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #986 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:49 am

A gigantic fuck you to whoever ended my party.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1187 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:04 am

Vote: Magua

Faraday, what do you think of the kidnap? I agree that no pro-town player would kill Feysal or Klazam, so that's 2 anti-town kills right there. Do you think the kidnap is anti-town too?

Fate, I want to know every detail about the kidnapping. What were you told? Are you still on the gameboard somewhere?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1196 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:13 am

Faraday, can you answer my questions?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1199 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:15 am

Amrun wrote:Well, Reg is definitely town. That wasn't a bus.

Fate, is there anything I can do to help you get unkidnapped?

VOTE: Magua

Why are you assuming Fate can be unkidnapped?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1207 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:19 am

Llamarble wrote:He also is "disappeared" not explicitly kidnapped, and considering the weirdness of his behavior D1 I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if he's behind it himself.

Hmmmm.

Read this, and tell me if you think it's faked.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1211 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:23 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:You don't think Fate could fake that? lol

Hmmm....

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1214 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:29 am

Amrun, do you mind answering my question?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1224 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 am

@Faraday: Obviously, scum have a player who can move through doors as a passive ability.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1228 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:@Faraday: Obviously, scum have a player who can move through doors as a passive ability.

I signed my post as "the butterfly who knows how to properly log into accounts" for a reason, dammit.

Sorry Mina. >.>

In anycase, that's the answer to your question.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1231 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 am

Llamarble wrote:Could also be SK who has 'go through doors' powers.

Also true. Especially if Fate himself is behind the "kidnap".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1233 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:09 am

EBWOP: Though I'm of the belief that 2/3 actions last night were done by scum, and the third was a third party. I don't think Fate kidnapped himself out of the PANIC ROOM.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1236 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:15 am

Llamarble wrote:He also is "disappeared" not explicitly kidnapped, and considering the weirdness of his behavior D1 I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if he's behind it himself.

I was referring to this Fate.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1241 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:26 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:EBWOP: Though I'm of the belief that 2/3 actions last night were done by scum, and the third was a third party.
I don't think Fate kidnapped himself out of the PANIC ROOM.

This is important Re: Andrius and Fate.

I was making a point for Marble, I guess my sarcasm didn't carry. I don't believe it's possible that there's a serial killer who killed last night AND that Fate pulled himself out of the Panic Room and is faking this kidnap shit (that would make Fate some kind of anti-town force).

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1244 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 am

Amrun wrote:Well, Reg is definitely town. That wasn't a bus.

Fate, is there anything I can do to help you get unkidnapped?

VOTE: Magua

Amrun, you missed my question earlier.

What makes you think this is possible?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1245 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Andrius, I've played with Fate before.

Honestly, it's not quite the experience you're painting.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1250 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:46 am

Unvote: Magua

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1291 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:14 am

hitogoroshi wrote:Ooh, can LB and I move eachother into the villa?

Can I come too?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1293 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:19 am

hitogoroshi wrote:
#MOVE
Player to Move
: Lost Butterfly
Room to Move to
: Secluded Villa
Insurance?
: No

LLD - Plum is there so it'll be a full house. :( Though I only need a round in the villa.

I thought we were moving Plum into Door Control?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1301 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:28 am

If we did:

LB to Villa Insured
Plum to Door Control Uninsured
LLD to Villa Uninsured

In this situation, LB gets in the Villa for sure, and Plum gets into the door control for sure.

There's a chance I don't get into the Villa, based on random stuff, but it's whatever~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1313 (isolation #106) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Regfan wrote:Uninsured/Insured will change depending on when they get submitted but I think the following are the moves needed + We need to decide who goes to Security Room and work out a way for them to get there (I think it should just be someone from the Switch after the execution). Someone needs to prioritize and allocate them.

Llarmable to The Switch - Insured
Llarmable to Nexus - Uninsured
Llarmable to Monastery - Insured
Llarmable to Panic Room - Uninsured
Maruchan to Tipping Pont - Insured
Maruchan to Potions - Uninsured
Nobody Special to Monastery - Insured
Nobody Special to Move Checker - Insured
Plum to Door Control - Uninsured
Zajnet to Nexus - Insured
Zajnet to The Switch - Uninsured
Soda to The Switch - Uninsured
Nautilius to The Switch - Uninsured
LLD to Nexus - Insured
LLD to The Switch - Uninsured
Baby Spice To Rageatorium - Insured
Baby Spice to Nexus - Uninsured
Baby Spice to The Switch - Uninsured

Yeah, no.

I'm going to the Villa. That's final.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1317 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 pm

There only need to be 2 players in the Switch room to throw it. There is no need for me to be there.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1318 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Llamarble wrote:I think Magua's going to screw with us a lot, so for now let's focus on getting him dead.
Maru to tipping point to potions is worth doing this turn though.
Moving some people to switch also should be happening this turn if possible, though there's a good chance Magua will dump one of them on the chair and we'll have to get them out/him in.

LLD getting you to villa this turn is kind of awkward.
There shouldn't be any reason you can't wait one turn though, yes?

Yea, it can wait a turn or two.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1328 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Regfan wrote:
tclawren wrote:@Reg I can understand having more than two but having the room full is probably more wasteful than Magua fucking with us moving Naut and Soda. What about 3?

I don't want to risk someone being misexecuted. If there's only 3 people in there next round Mag can move himself to the Switch, move someone from the Switch to the Chair and move one more out and execute them himself. With 4 or 5 people in there it becomes near impossible for him to be able to do that.

Maybe you don't understand what "Majority" means.

It means 50%+1, as described in the rules.

Also per the rules of the switch, it can only be operated by 2 people minimum.

Which, by the by, means 1 person
cannot be solely responsible for the death of a player in the chair!

Further, since throwing the switch comes first in action resolution, Magua's toast regardless if he's in that room.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1410 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:23 pm

V/LA this weekend

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1420 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:24 am

Fuck you Baby Spice.

I'm moving myself to the Villa insured.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1421 (isolation #112) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:25 am

So seriously, don't waste your chits. I'm making this move on my own.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1422 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:27 am

Oh fuck you.

Fine, whatever. Just read your "inside info" post.

Whatever, fucking get it over with and get the fuck out. I want in there with LB for a while.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1538 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:41 am

Vote: Tclaw

This is long overdue.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1555 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:23 am

Maruchan wrote:Soda is a jester.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1559 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:35 am

Zajnet wrote:I really don't think we should not lynch Soda on the chance that he might be a jester if we think he's being scummy. I've never seen a Jester that ends the game, so he can go off and win if he is a jester, or he can just die if he's scum. And if he's town, then he'll become a better player for getting mislynched.

Needs death.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1562 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 am

Tclaw and Zanjet are scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1565 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 am

Maruchan wrote:GUYS LETS JUST HURRY UP AND KILL SODA AND MOVE AS MANY PEOPLE AS FAR FROM TIPPING POINT AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

Maru, we aren't lynching Soda.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1567 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 am

Because he's not scum.

And if he's a lyncher like you suggest, why would you WANT to lynch him?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1568 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:39 am

EBWOP: Jester, not lyncher.

>.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1584 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:45 pm

In post 1582, Maruchan wrote:
IE: lynch the fagget either way.

Seriously?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1597 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Can I go to the Villa?

Marble, I think Amrun is the SK.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1617 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:38 pm

So there's a role that digs these tunnels?

Hmmmm...

OH.

Um, Andrius. Can you check for tunnels? Can you check in the Panic Room for a tunnel?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1624 (isolation #124) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:48 pm

@Andrius: Please out and claim all currently existing tunnels that you have found.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1675 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 am

This Soda lynch is bad.

Tclaw is scum Fate. He's SCUM, you KNOW IT.

Help me out~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1682 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 am

Someone give me a legitimate reason why Soda is scum besides "he hesitated in pulling the switch".

Seriously. That's null.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1708 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 am

I need to go to the Villa.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1710 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 am

Well, I have two Chits left. What can I do to help?

I guess the Villa can wait... But I'd like to be there.

Also, I will vote Soda if it needs to happen before this deadline, but I really don't like this Kung and I think Soda is town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1712 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 am

I would 100% prefer a Tclaw lynch.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1741 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Fuck it all to hell.

Vote: Soda

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1766 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:26 pm

NO.

NO, FUCK YOU ALL.

VOTE: TCLAW

THIS IS HAPPENING TODAY.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1769 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:49 pm

I'll move you to the Nexus Andrius, if you move me to the Villa?

LB is dead now, so sad times, but Hito is still a good Villa mate.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1790 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Mod's Rules wrote: C4. Electric Chair: Max 1. A player who is in the electric chair when a majority of the players in the switch throw the switch is executed. The chair may only be used once during the game.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1791 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:00 pm

EBWOP: The line that's important is
The chair may only be used once during the game.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1839 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Unvote: LLmarble

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1841 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Unvote:Llmarble

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1844 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Unvote: Llmarble

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1849 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Unvote: NobodySpecial

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1888 (isolation #139) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:52 am

Vote:TClaw

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1890 (isolation #140) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:41 am

Vote: TC

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1914 (isolation #141) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Marble, it's Tclaw and it's Zanjet. The post above near confirms it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1941 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Look, Tclawren is scum. Can we lynch him please?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1966 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Does anyone else notice that Tclaw is pushing for that SK lynch really hard?

You know why? He probably believes what he's saying. He likely believes that Hito/Baby is SK.

Too bad that this fixation on an SK hunt over scum only makes him more likely scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1974 (isolation #144) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:52 pm

In post 1972, Llamarble wrote:LLD has said an unbelievably minimal amount about TCL considering the degree to which she has been tunneled on him.
She mentions suspicion of Amrun with delayed vote, lurking, and a dash of SK spec.
Town do all of those things.

LLD's stated things about TCL that bother her do not explain her attitude toward TCL.
--> LLD's attitude toward TCL is not the result of things that bothered her about TCL.
--> LLDscum.

Throw in general lack of engagement / pushiness / scumsmashing and I see LLD's scumgame.

Scum game based upon what? Your limited experience with me? (oh god I just resorted to Meta, but YOU MADE ME).

TCL is scum by GUT >=D!

If you really want me in here yelling about how I want Tclaw lynched in 3 pages or less, I'll do that. Honestly, I've grown slightly apathetic about the game since you guys decided to basically be like "LOL FUCK OFF LAMBDA" and lynch Soda yesterday.

No matter how much I told you that Soda was town. Town to the HIGH HEAVENS. You basically blew off my reads and lynched town.

So, excuse me if I'm a little underwhelmed about that. I came into the thread today and was ready to scream for Tclaw's lynch, and you know what I got?

Andrius telling me basically to fuck off, and that my reads still weren't worth considering.

What motivation do I have to give you guys jack shit in the case department when all that'll get me is having my ass ignored.

So you know what? If you want me in here, giving you 10 pages of content a day, clogging this thread with mountains of posts that will only serve to get my ass IGNORED AGAIN, then fine. I'll start playing that game.

But maybe, JUST FUCKING MAYBE. You dumbfucks who lynched Soda yesterday could SWALLOW YOUR GODDAMMED PRIDE, AND LYNCH THE SCUMBAG THAT SHOULD HAVE FUCKING DIED DAY 1.

(yes I know we lynched a scum day 1, but seriously.)

So, fuck you. Fuck this game. Go play in a septic tank.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1975 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:55 pm

In post 1973, Llamarble wrote:Like if there were ever 3 town players scum thought they could get lynched, it would be Plum, TC, Zaj. (LLD's scumreads)
Zaj gets lynched in like practically every one of his games.
I need Hitoadvice on this because he just plain has info I lack.
But LLD changes her opinions on like 1 person ever.
And she says of magua he could be scum and then totally ignores him / applies no pressure.

This is funny.

No, if there was ever a town player scum thought they could get lynched, it was Soda.

OH, WAIT. THAT ALREADY FUCKING HAPPENED THANKS TO YOUR INCOMPETENT ASS.

WHO WAS FUCKING YELLING FOR ANY LYNCH BESIDES SODA'S?

ME.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1976 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:58 pm

YOU HAPPY, MARBLE?

YOU GETTING WHAT YOU WANTED? I'M IN THE FUCKING THREAD. I'M POSTING MORE.

YOU GOT ME IN A FUCKING RAGE. THIS GAME HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT DISMISSING MY READS AS NOTHING.

AND THEN YOU HAVE THE FUCKING
GAUL
TO TELL ME THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN CONTRIBUTING ENOUGH?

FUCK. YOU.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1979 (isolation #147) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:05 pm

That's seriously your comment Hito?

"LOL YOU TYPO'D SOMETHING"

This game is getting on my VERY LAST nerve.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1981 (isolation #148) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Hey Hito, mind running me through why you shot OBV TOWN Klazam one more time?

I mean, I know you explained it, but I'd like to hear it one more time.

Cut: How about this. When I'm not ready to hit you upside the fucking head, I'll get around to giving you a full case.

And oh no, you asked for it. This isn't gonna be some DINKY ASS case. FUCK THAT. You want something TANGIBLE? I'm going to go through EVERY FUCKING POST IN HIS ISO.

And I'll expect you to comment in return on EVERY SINGLE point I make. I mean, you wouldn't want people thinking you're not scumhunting rihgt?

/deepbreaths

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1982 (isolation #149) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Ok... I'm sorry about the personal stuff. I don't want to hit you upside the head (well I do, but let's say I don't because I'm feeling guilty).

I'm just pissed off that this game seems to be the "let's ignore LLD game". /sigh

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1985 (isolation #150) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:42 pm

In post 1984, Llamarble wrote:I don't mind being hit upside the head.
Let's see HURRICANE LAMBDA.
What do you think of NS, by the way?

The post that got Iam lynched, more or less, was his vote of NS.

Now, it's possible it's a bus.

But, let's use some of your own logic regarding scum looking for easy lynches. No offense to NS, but he's one.

The vote came at a point where there were people who didn't really like Iam, but there wasn't insurmountable pressure. The vote was likely an attempt to start a counter wagon.

My perspective is that the vote could just as easily make NS town as it could scum, and I actually lean it making him town.

However, NS' posting has been... interesting. His recent reads post made me twitch a little, so I'll reread him.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1990 (isolation #151) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:43 am

In post 1989, Maruchan wrote:LLD The last 2 pages have been packed full of AtE. I dun like reading AtE. I skimmed most of it.

Sweetie, I highly doubt you know what the fuck AtE is.

Who the hell am I appealing to by telling people I want to smack them upside the face?

How about, instead of acting like you're the shit at this game, you make yourself useful and tell me what your read on Nautilus is.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2003 (isolation #152) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:00 pm

ISO 0: A non-committal post about his moves. It's actually what my stance was "just hanging around in the Nexus" so nothing outrightly scummy here.

ISO 1: Votes
Amrun
, expresses displeasure of Plum/LLD. States he "might join the LLD wagon later". Shows a disparity between confidence in his original vote, and lack of confidence in the willingness to switch wagons and not commit to Amrun.

ISO 2: Potshot at Maru, pointing out something obvious, then turning around and stating he can "see the points against LLD, might join wagon later." Again showing a lack of confidence in his vote and being very non-committal.

ISO 3,4,5: Reactions to my questioning his above ISO 1/2 are weak, and sound more like excuses than they do reasons.

ISO 6/7: Pointless Fluff, maybe Active Lurking?

ISO 8,9,10,11: The worst bit of acting I have ever seen in response to a pseudohammer. Cements scum read.

ISO 12: States that Amrun is scummy, keeps his vote there, and then says Re: the Iam Wagon -> "Looks bad, will likely be the lynch for today."

But keeps his vote on Amrun???

Look back up to ISO 1/2. Where I call him out for not pushing his wagon and sticking to it (being non-committal). He now SWITCHES HIS STANCE ENTIRELY, to avoid voting for
Iam

This is SCUM.

ISO 13/14: Active lurking, asking pointless questions that he doesn't follow up on.

ISO 15/16/17: Active lurking/Move oriented bullshit. Not intrinsically scummy, but it's adding up.

ISO 18-21: More of the same move oriented.

ISO 22/23: !!! !!! !!! WARNING. SCUM DETECTED. He states he agrees that Klazam is "likely town" but tries to discredit him as confirmed town based on the iamausername flip. Does so with a weak meta reference. VERY SCUMMY.

ISO 24: The beginnings of SK paranoia/banter. Also switches his opinion of Klazam back to "obvious town" now that Klazam had flipped town.

ISO 25-34: Literally 9 straight posts of USELESS FLUFF. My suspicions about his active lurking are confirmed.

ISO 35: A wonderful statement of the obvious. "Llama's town".

ISO 36-39: Nothing here. Null mostly.

ISO 40: MORE SCUM. "Is Andrius town?" and a unprecedented vote on Plum. I wouldn't find it scummy... except that he is now voting me for basically the same thing. "Not explaining anything for your votes." Hypocrisy is scummy in this sense.

ISO 41-43: More move stuff.

ISO 44-46: Weird interactions with Zanjet followed by a weak vote on him leads me to believe they are scum buddies distancing.

ISO 47-50: More move stuff. Jesus, I'm going to take a tally of what % of your posts is useless fluff/move stuff.

ISO 51-54: SK paranoia, weak pushes on myself and Naut/Plum.

ISO 55: A terribad vote on me, that only comes BECAUSE MARBLE STARTED A WAGON THERE. Basically it's opportunism.

All in all THIS. IS. SCUM.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2004 (isolation #153) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:03 pm

In post 1994, Maruchan wrote:
When did I ever say I think I am the shit at this game?

go read all of my D1, where I said "WOW PEOPLEZ ACTUALYL THINK I AM TOWN> THIS IS SO WEIRD> I AM USUALLY CONFSCUM IN PPLZ MINDS EVEN AS TOWN".

to paraphrase: I am not THE shit at this game, I am SHIT at this game.

{"Maruchan" wrote:therefore this post is also AtE,

I agree Maru. This post IS AtE. See, what you did is ACTUALLY AtE. You couldn't argue your way out of it, so instead you attacked me on the pretense that you're only a little newbie, and that I should know better.

Also, this is why AtE is a shit tell, because you're town. And you're using AtE. So. -shrug-

Can we get back to lynching the real scum? (I.E: Tclaw)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2006 (isolation #154) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:09 pm

You understand that saying that "OH I'M SHIT AT THIS GAME" is a form of AtE right?

And that's why AtE fails. You're town, and you're using AtE.

So drop this shit and get on a real wagon.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2008 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:13 pm

In post 2007, Maruchan wrote:how is knowing that I am not good and being willing to admit it AtE?

Its stating the truth and accepting it?

Please excuse the following blatant strawman representation, which may or may not be offensive:

"WAHH WAHHH I SUCK AT THIS GAME, I'M NOT GOOD AT ALL. YOU'RE BULLYING AN EASY TARGET, AND TRYING TO PAINT ME AS SOMETHING I'M NOT."

That ends the incredibly inaccurate strawman representation of your posting.

Do you get my point? I think that's fairly salient.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2011 (isolation #156) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:19 pm

In post 2010, Maruchan wrote:HOWEVER, My earlier comments would totally fall under that reference of yours as AtE. The ones made back on pages 10 or so? My comment saying I don't think I am awesome would not.

Hence why I'm trying to drill into your skull the following:

1) My original posts were not AtE

2) Even if they were, AtE is a null tell since it's used by both scum and town. It actually will catch more town than scum, since scum are more careful to avoid it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2027 (isolation #157) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:55 pm

In post 2003, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:ISO 0: A non-committal post about his moves. It's actually what my stance was "just hanging around in the Nexus" so nothing outrightly scummy here.

ISO 1: Votes
Amrun
, expresses displeasure of Plum/LLD. States he "might join the LLD wagon later". Shows a disparity between confidence in his original vote, and lack of confidence in the willingness to switch wagons and not commit to Amrun.

ISO 2: Potshot at Maru, pointing out something obvious, then turning around and stating he can "see the points against LLD, might join wagon later." Again showing a lack of confidence in his vote and being very non-committal.

ISO 3,4,5: Reactions to my questioning his above ISO 1/2 are weak, and sound more like excuses than they do reasons.

ISO 6/7: Pointless Fluff, maybe Active Lurking?

ISO 8,9,10,11: The worst bit of acting I have ever seen in response to a pseudohammer. Cements scum read.

ISO 12: States that Amrun is scummy, keeps his vote there, and then says Re: the Iam Wagon -> "Looks bad, will likely be the lynch for today."

But keeps his vote on Amrun???

Look back up to ISO 1/2. Where I call him out for not pushing his wagon and sticking to it (being non-committal). He now SWITCHES HIS STANCE ENTIRELY, to avoid voting for
Iam

This is SCUM.

ISO 13/14: Active lurking, asking pointless questions that he doesn't follow up on.

ISO 15/16/17: Active lurking/Move oriented bullshit. Not intrinsically scummy, but it's adding up.

ISO 18-21: More of the same move oriented.

ISO 22/23: !!! !!! !!! WARNING. SCUM DETECTED. He states he agrees that Klazam is "likely town" but tries to discredit him as confirmed town based on the iamausername flip. Does so with a weak meta reference. VERY SCUMMY.

ISO 24: The beginnings of SK paranoia/banter. Also switches his opinion of Klazam back to "obvious town" now that Klazam had flipped town.

ISO 25-34: Literally 9 straight posts of USELESS FLUFF. My suspicions about his active lurking are confirmed.

ISO 35: A wonderful statement of the obvious. "Llama's town".

ISO 36-39: Nothing here. Null mostly.

ISO 40: MORE SCUM. "Is Andrius town?" and a unprecedented vote on Plum. I wouldn't find it scummy... except that he is now voting me for basically the same thing. "Not explaining anything for your votes." Hypocrisy is scummy in this sense.

ISO 41-43: More move stuff.

ISO 44-46: Weird interactions with Zanjet followed by a weak vote on him leads me to believe they are scum buddies distancing.

ISO 47-50: More move stuff. Jesus, I'm going to take a tally of what % of your posts is useless fluff/move stuff.

ISO 51-54: SK paranoia, weak pushes on myself and Naut/Plum.

ISO 55: A terribad vote on me, that only comes BECAUSE MARBLE STARTED A WAGON THERE. Basically it's opportunism.

All in all THIS. IS. SCUM.

Oh look, a case on TClaw.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2028 (isolation #158) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 pm

In post 2026, Llamarble wrote:LLD's case was decent, though it did have a lot of unconvincing "he's lurking / posting strategy stuff / unprecedented-voting."
But "Iam will probably be the lynch today I think he's scummy" was indeed sketchmode.
And he didn't try very hard at all to get Amrun or any of his other scumreads lynched.

I primarily work off of "Is X trying to find scum / trying to get their scumreads lynched."
I don't see all that much of either from TC.
LLD wasn't really until recently either though.
The Rage -> scumhunt thing is the absolute clearest way to show townness and the rage part was pretty good but the case did feel like it could've been fabricated.

Blargh.
I don't feel like I have this figured out enough to lead town today and I didn't feel like that yesterday after Magua, but it doesn't feel like anyone else does either.
I do want everyone to read NS though. I really thought I found something there.

Also when it's hard to find scum I start getting more suspicious of goodscum like LLD or Naut.
I think the odds are pretty decent one of those two is evil.

Yes, there is a lot of the active lurking stuff in there.

But you pissed me off about "NOT PROVIDING CONTENT HERP".

So I gave you something for everypost. Deal with it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2046 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:05 am

Marble, in what universe am I on a scumteam with Nautilus and BS?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2071 (isolation #160) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Will it look like:

Vote: Tclaw
======[]

?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2101 (isolation #161) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:13 am

In post 2069, Llamarble wrote:Hito killing every night rules out him being mafia (2 mafiakills a night? Nuh uh). It also rules out him being the kidnapper.
Hito claiming his role makes him not a regular SK (claiming draws bullets and guarantees a lynch if 5 mafia are gone).
I think he's town.

BS has claimed a DRASTICALLY BIZARRE role for town.
I believe she has to spend a lot of chits in the villa because of the softclaimy stuff.
But I don't think she has town purposes.

Anyway, this lynch is by no means bad.
VOTE: Tclawren

He voted him here. That should be a lynch.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2338 (isolation #162) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:21 pm

My role was the coolest. And also the most impossible.

Andrius, I appreciated the Red in the Mafia QT.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2342 (isolation #163) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Sad thing is Andrius, I didn't need to live to lylo.

if I could have killed 2 power roles, I would have left the game. My win con wasn't exclusive.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2365 (isolation #164) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:31 pm

In post 2363, Fate wrote:
i want lld's info

i think she kidnapped fate tbh but eh

OWNEDDD

Hey Fate? Was I ever lynched? Nooope.

So sit the fuck down.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2379 (isolation #165) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:40 am

I don't hate Fate. I think he's a good player.

I think he and I like to butt heads.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”