Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Regfan »

We all need to agree on someone to move to door control straight away. They need to open C/D4 long enough for another elected player to be moved to the security room. C/D4 doesn't need to be reopened until we're all ready to use the electric chair. We should also elect three players to stand on the switch for the first day so if the electric chair ever goes of we have a good idea where to look if something goes wrong.

When all of this is in place players should be able to move freely into the secluded villa at their own will. The party room, the monastery and nexus seem relatively harmless and I don't see any particular reason to organize visits to either of these places, people should be fine to go from one to the other freely. On the other hand we should be voting players that everyone has shared suspicion on to move to the campfire. Tipping point is something that I'm failing to comprehend, I see no benefit for any player to visit it and would advice against anyone going there until we discuss it some more.

We should be electing players that we trust not just to be town but also to vote correctly and not just tunnel of on their own to be in the ragetorium. The Panic room is less important, as long as someone is there that we don't suspect it's fine. Move checker, the war room and the potion room are going to be our biggest assets and we need to have our strongest town-reads there without a doubt.

So to summarize:

• We need to elect town-reads and trustworthy players to stand in Door Control, Security Room, Switch, Rageorium, Move Checker, War Room and Potion Room.
• We need to elect scum-reads and untrustworthy players to stand in Campfire overnight.
• People should be able to visit Secluded Villa, Party Room, Nexus, Monastery and Panic Room freely and Tipping Point should be out of bounds.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Regfan »

Klazam, the electric chair can only be used once in the game, not per day so we don't get double day lynch. The Panic room really isn't as dangerous as you seem to be making it out to be either. A player being in there is unable to be lynched or shot, woop de doo if we're not lynching that player or don't want to lynch that player it shouldn't matter.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Regfan »

Llarmable, just have Door Control lock E4/F4 with three players that we all trust inside the Potion Room / Tipping point area.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Regfan »

The SDC gang and Hito/Faraday/Andy rotating in and out of the Villa is a good idea but we need to work on getting someone to Door Control first. have no qualms with Maruchan going to Door Control and I don't see any reason why anyone else should either given that all actions will be forced to act on publicly and any non-public action will lead towards his lynch. I also want Llarmable in the Move Checker at the moment, he's probably one of my stronger town-reads.

Klazam, we
want
people in the tipping point, that way we can lock them of in there using the door controller and if anything happens we get confirmed mafia (The people in tipping point), if nothing happens then no harm no foul.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Regfan »

Regfan wrote:Klazam, we
want
people in the
tipping point
switch, that way we can lock them of in there using the door controller and if anything happens we get confirmed mafia (The people in
tipping point
switch), if nothing happens then no harm no foul.

I don't even know where you brought up the tipping point from we were discussing the switch previously. The tipping room does need to be locked of though to prevent mafia moving there from the campfire. Saying that the potion room can be abused by mafia incredibly stupid, it can also be highly beneficial for town and that's why we would stick our town-reads in there.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Regfan »

LLD, I know he's town, I have a strong town-read on him I'm just trying to show him how he's wrong about the potion room ect. We gain and attain information from people being in these places, the benefits surpass the negatives and furthermore the negatives are minimalized via control of the door switch.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Regfan »

I have a slightly complicated plan that I wrote up on a way to a job interview is it worth posting or have we decided upon going with something else?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

Alright here it is. I'm admittedlly not the best strategy and it's possible that I have misunderstood the rules or the mechanic but I've attempted to put together a 'plan' so to speak allowing us to have everyone in their designated position within four days. There may be flaws or problems with it but I would highly appreciate someone else looking over it and either telling me it's crap or ammending it to be usable. The (Numbers) can be filled in with peoples names if we actually plan to proceed with something similar to this, for example Lost Butteryfly/Hito/Andrius would be (2), (3) and (4). I also understand the need to stay away from complex plans but the way I see it we all have enough rounds and chits to counter anything mafia attempt to do this early in the game, they really have minimal sway.

Spoiler: The Code
(1) - The person decided to be the door controller.
(2), (3), (4) - The people decided to be in the Villa.
(5) - The person decided to be in the security room.
(6) The person decided to be the Move Checker.
(7) - The person decided to be in the Panic Room.
(8) - The person decided to be in the War Room.
(9), (10), (11) - The people decided to be our switch controllers.
)12), (13), )14) - The people decided to be standing and locked inside The Tipping Point and The Potion Room.
(16), (16), (17), (18) - The people decided to be standing in The Rageatorium.
19), (20) - Freeloaders.

In round one (19) uses an ibuys insurance and moves (1) from Nexus to Rageatorium. (20) doesn't buy insurance and moves (1) from Rageatorium to Secluded Villa. (5), (9), (10) abd, (11) all move each other to The Switch where all of them remain until C/D4 is opened.(6) and (7) move each other to The Monestory both using insurance. (12) doesn't use insurance and moves (7) Monstery to The Paanic Room and (13) doesn't use insurance and moves (6) to Move Checker. (2), (3) and (4) move (12), (13) and (14) to The Campfire. (15) uses and insurance and moves (8) to The campfire. (16) doesn't use insurance and moves (8) from Campfire to War Room. In round two (19) moves (1) to Door Control. (1) opens C/D4. (20) moves (5) to the electric chair using insurance. (9) moves (5) to the security room not using insurtance. (2), (3) and (4) move themselves to Rageorium. In round three (12), (13) and (14) move themselves into the tipping room. (1) closes E/F3. (2), (3) and (4) all move each other from the Ragetorium to the Villa. In round four (1) locks C/D4. At this point everyone is in their place and we're running smoothly.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Regfan »

Fair enough. I'm in job interviews for the rest of the day and my laptop has about...6 minutes of battery time left so I won't be able to post again for quite some time. I'll be able to send in whatever move or chit is needed when I get home tonight though so just let me know what you need me to do.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Regfan »

Just popped home to get a change of shirt (I spilled coffee all over the shirt I was wearing...) and I have about one minute or so before I have to head out again so if someone can post here what needs to be sent in (In the correct format) I'll PM it before I leave.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Regfan »

Sending this in:

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Andrius
Room to Move to:
Ragetorium
Insurance?:
No
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Regfan »

We should be moving the person we want to be on Move Checker later in the game onto War Room now so they can pick up a lot of saved chits to use in the future. I still want Llarmable to go to the security room and I'd be happy with Feysal going to the War Room. On that note, Hito, Llarmable, Maruchan and Klazam are sure-fire town. Feysal, Nobody Special, Lost Butterfly and Andrius are probstown. I'm leaning towards most of the scum not having posted yet.

Vote: Tclwaren
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ LB -
Very weak scum-read on her. I have about the same read on Nautilus and Baby Spice as well. What's your read on Amrum and Username?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Plum -
I don't think the risks in locking players inside the tipping point are that severe, especially considering we have control of move checker though I do agree that it doesn't have to be
right now
and we should be very careful to do it correctly when we do it. I'm actually interested in your reads outside of Reck.

@ Klazam -
Something to note about the SR is that I don't beleive mafia are able to kill the person in there during the night phase due to it being locked of and as long as Door Control and The Switch are controlled by town they're unable to die during the day as well. Essentially it's an extra powerful Panic Room and due to that it's probably actually a good idea to put someone really good at working with the strategy aspect of the game in there ie. Llarmable or Feysal rather than myself.

@ Maruchan -
You should be opening C/D4 the Electric Chair long enough for someone to get to the Security room, when they make it there you should be locking C/D4 and C4/5. You should also be locking E/F3 either straight away or after we've safely transported three people into there.

@ Mod -
Wouldn't Lost Butterflys vote be worth 2?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, my votes not moving.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

Hey Llarmable, want to explain this for me:
Llamarble wrote:Town: (I'd be happy to start sending these people toward the security/movechecker rooms): Klazam, Regfan.
Llamarble wrote:Regfan could be a good backup movetracker; he seems pretty town.
Llamarble wrote:Regfan-nullabouts
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Regfan »

Far too lazy and tired to go into reasoning behind these now. They're available upon request when I get time tomorrow though.

Town (Strongest to weakest):
Maruchan, Klazam, Hitogorishi, Llarmable, Feysal, Nobody Special, Reck, Fate, Adrius, Plum, Iamusername.
Null:
Magua, Zajnet, Lost Butterfly, LLD.
Scum (Strongest to weakest):
Tclawren, Amrum, Baby Spice, Nautilus.

@ Llarmable -
Really not seeing your scum-read on Andrius, an explanation would be nice. You should join the Tclwaren wagon, he attempts to defend his Maruchan town declaration by linking Post #188 which is actually one of the few posts of Maruchan that isn't a strong town-tell but rather when LB called him conftown.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Regfan »

Oh how much I've wanted to catch Magua-scum in the past and this is finally my chance. Tcl-Scum gets to live another day it seems courtesty of his teammate

1. "Klazam in the move watcher room is meh" - This implies that he doesn't wholeheartly agree with it but doesn't strongly oppose it but instead of attempting to move him out and move a stronger town-read in there he actually votes our person commanding the move watcher who is almost near impossible to get lynched.

2. "Klazams #317" - Asking where is X isn't a scum-tell, not even close to one.

3. "Klazams #6" - Asking the mod when the deadline isn't a scum-tell either, I'm actually shocked that Magua attempted to bring that up as one.

4. "Klazams town-read on me" - Magua can read me almost better than anyone I know and Magua knows when I over strategize and work out complicated plans I'm town, I've done that this game, I've done more than that however he is stating he doesn't have a town-read on me and is attacking Klazams town-read on me.

5. "Klazam and Reg want to send each other to the security room" - I never asked for Klazam to go to the security room, I want Llarmable or Feysal there and when Klazam suggested I go I stated that I wasn't a good choice. He is just blowing smoke out of your ass on this point.

6. "Disagree with Klazams stance on Potion Room" - Disagreeing with someones stance on optimal strategy on how to use a certain room doesn't make then mafia, not at all and not when their belieif and paranoia is warrarnted.

7. "Moving Lllarble to Campfire" - This means he hasn't read any of the discussion about Llmarble going to the security room at all but rather *skipped* it.

Unvote, Vote: Magua
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Translation: "Magua is scum because he voted someone he thinks is scum."

If you think he's scum he wouldn't be a "Meh" person to be in the watcher room considering that's one of our strongest assets so either you think he's an awful person for the watcher room and campaign to get him out of there or you don't vote him. Simple really.

Magua wrote:It is when it's done 12 hours into a game.

So asking questions that are already answered somewhere or another in the game are scum-tells? Half the room is mafia then, fuck we've lost already.

Magua wrote:This is just bullshit and Regfan knows it. He knows I can't read him without other information/flips. Secondly, go read Regfan in Marketplace Mafia. He doesn't overly strategize as town. One of the reasons he *lost* that game was because of a *lack* of strategizing: there were no complicated plans.

You *can* read me very well, in marketplace I was quite strategic when the game started but as it continued and we were just against the robber I cut down and stopped. Not knowing the mechanics or even what the robber was exactly made creating complicated plans near impossible.

Magua wrote:Are you in such a hurry at this point to vote me that you stopped pretending to think? I *want* Llamarble to go into the security room. But there's no benefit to going until we're ready to lynch, whereas there *is* benefit to sitting in the War Room to gather some purple chits beforehand.

It's been mentioned and discussed that this day is going to end four phases in (3 days or so from now), if you think we can seriously get him to the War Room, get him to get a decent amount of purple chits and move him to the Security Room in that period of time you're kidding yourself. Further it's been discussed that Feysal will likely go to the War Room.

What makes you mafia is your terribad attack on Klazam based on reasoning that is far below your skill level, your complete lack of alternate reads (When you replace into games as town the first thing you do is state reads) and your attempt to subtly throw suspicion back towards me when presenting this.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Get wagon on him first. Get him moved out second.

This makes no sense at all. People are NOT going to wagon the person on move checker unless you propose reasoning for why he should be moved and who should replace him. Further sure, Scumtells != scum, but asking the mod when the day ends != a scumtell. If you believed that ending the day phase in 4 days was stupid and really bad why not mention it at any point?

Magua wrote:I *can't* read you without other information. You know it. I know it. As for mechanics: More bullshit. You had one post early in Marketplace about what you thought optimum town strategy was, and after that you let everything slide. Even the last two days.

You can read me really well. The continued denying of it is actually hilarious, I'll get the links in a minute but I don't believe you've ever read me incorrectly. I actually organised quite a lot in early Marketplace, lets just see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.. I can keep going if you'd like. Also your "Reads only when I replace in on D2 or later" is such blatant lying that it's not even funny. There's been fourteen pages of content, lots of room and reasons to get town-reads and scum-reads from but you've only stated reads on Llarmble, Klazam and only just recently myself.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Regfan »

LLD, Tclscum lives another day you need to move your move to Magua today.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Regfan »

Llamarble wrote:Well if I'm going to the war room and then to the security room that will take d2 d3 d4 and then probably d5 d6 maybe d7 to actually make that happen.That's pretty reasonable actually as a lynch timeline. So I guess I should be moved to the war room uninsured?

Look, Maguas plan on you to war room and then to the security room isn't beneficial at all. The person in the security room doesn't need any chits to operate it at all therefore the purple chits are much more useful and valuable on the person we plan on sending to the potion room or door control in the future.

Further attempting to move you from X to War Room to get enough chits then from War Room to The Switch to open the door to have you go through to close the door to have you go to the security room is a lot and relies on a lot of organisation that could go wrong.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Regfan »

Llamarble wrote:Actually you know what go for it; sending someone else to security is also a fully viable option and I'll still be able to use that extra chit for great justice later on regardless.

This works, I vote Feysal for the security room. If no one has a problem with it I'll move him to the switch in a few hours and Maru can open the door to let him through and then someone else can move him the rest of the way.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote: You say people aren't going to wagon the person on move checker so I shouldn't bother voting him...while telling me I should be moving him out of move checker with the other side of your mouth? How does that work in your world?

Nice mispresentation. I've said if you believe he's mafia you would be campaigning for him to not be in move checker and be suggesting other people to replace him considering that's one of our best rooms in the game. Just voting him does
nothing
at all.

Magua wrote: Yes. But when I said I didn't like him saying it, your response is all "OMG MAGUA SAID THIS WAS A SCUMTELL SO EVERYONE MUST BE SCUM TROLOLOLOL".

Yes, because you're attempting to push a non-sensical reason for Klazam to be mafia "Omg he asked the mod when the day ends, that's a scum-tell and I think he's mafia because of it!". If it were a scum-tell you would have stated your thoughts and opinion on the 242234 other people that asked similar questions but you didn't.

Magua wrote: None of those are you organizing shit. You're saying, "Here's what I think of this mechanic," but not actually organizing anything.

It's not a "Here's what I think of the mechanic" but here's what we should and shouldn't be doing which is helping to organize further days actions and plans.

Magua wrote: If it's such blatant lying, show me a game where I do a "Here's my reads of everyone" post in D1 *at all*. I mean, you of all people calling me out on this is so not-funny it hurts. All my games are on my wiki, so, y'know, just go through them. Of course, you've read most of them, so you should have no problem calling me out on this.

Trust me, I plan on doing so. I don't see how you stand there and state you have <5 reads out of 20 players when there's been copious amounts of content.

Magua wrote: YOU FUCKING USE CHITS TO MOVE *OTHER* PEOPLE AROUND. WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME? TOWNREADS GET CHITS, THAT'S HOW WE WIN. JESUS CHRIST.

All actions and all information are in the open, this means the person that holds the information doesn't need to hold the chits for us to be in a good position. Further if we can maintain control over Move Checker we can almost force mafia into not distrubting the public plans that we create during the day.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Feysal -
What's your reads on everyone at the moment? On and in that case I'll send this in:

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Llarmable
Room to Move to:
War Room
Insurance?:
N
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Mod - If a player was fully locked in a room, lets just say move checker throughout the night alone would it be impossible for mafia to kill them?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Regfan »

Klazam wrote:But it'd be better to lock the security room, not the move checker room- the MC works during the day, while the SR works during the night

I'm actually thinking something slightly different than that. I'll wait for Zoraster to respond before I go into it though.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Regfan: You've read just about every fucking game I've played here. They're all linked in my wiki. Find me a game. Any game. Go. I don't want to see another fucking post from you that doesn't include either a link (which, haha, good fucking luck) or your complete and utter confirmation that your comment about my "blatant lying" was itself a lie.

I'll do it in a few hours, working on something that *may* break the setup right now.

Magua wrote:Also: Given that you're moving Llamarble to the War Room, a great big FUCK YOU for all the shit you tried to give me over moving him to the Campfire so that that could happen.

I'm only moving him in there because we don't exactly have much other choice now, doing anything else would be wasting chits because of your bullshit move. Had you not moved him to the campfire we'd have had him going to the Security Room but now we'll have to settle with Feysal there.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Magua -
In Chuck Season 1 you replaced in Day 1 (17 pages gone not too different from this) as a VT and instantly stated reads, a link for the game is here and a link for your reads post is here.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Regfan »

This is scum Magua, he replaces in picks 1-2 people and tunnels them for whatever reason he can scrape together while giving minimal reads elsewhere. If you want an example of it just take a brief read through of Tit 4 Tat.

@LB -
I wanted Feysal in the WR but LM there is better than no one and considering he was moved towards Campfire there's no reason not to put him there. The SR can be filled by Feysal now, we just need to wait for the door to open to move him through. I'm not disagreeing with your town-read on Andrius at all, I'm struggling to see the case against him considering that him wanting to be in the Villa badly was something decided prior to receiving his role thus not a scum-tell.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Regfan »

Feysal wrote:I don't agree with everything he has said, for example the comment about replacements having to post their reads was weak when aimed at Magua, considering he replaced in during pregame.

It's not that he 'replaced in' but that he 'caught up' and provided next to zilch reads, sure it was just one day but Magua isn't a player that avoids stating or looking for reads as town nor is he shy about stating his thoughts. The chit spending plan won't work because mafia would have just used a blue chit of theirs which is unable to be tested from next round onwards and we have a lot of people V/LA throughout this round + insane amount of organisation that could backfire from it.

Baby Spice wrote:Regfan. Voting a scum read is not a bad thing ever. Faking a scum read is but that is not what Reg called Mag for doing.

I'm not saying voting a scum-read is bad I'm saying that he should either be not voting Klazam and not campaining to get him out of Move Checker or campaigning to get Klazam out of Move Checker and replaced, then lynched, he's doing neither.

Reasoning behind my reads coming up very soon (Typed them up earlier, thank god, this post took me about 30 minutes to spell fix lol).
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Regfan »

Town

Maruchan:
Early claim. Constant genuine scumhunting attempts. Continuous questioning towards the mod. Getting a collective opinion on how to use door changer.
Klazam:
Eagerness in moving and organizing moves. Genuine scumhunting and good and reasonable reads. Continuous questioning towards the mod.
Hito:
Playing to town-meta. Making sure that we don't get ahead of ourselves. Good strategic suggestions.
Feysal:
Strong strategic presence. Good mix of creating his own ideads analyzing other peoples suggestions. Reasonable reads.
Nobody Special:
Genuinely scumhunting although illogical and rash (One of Reck/Amrum must be mafia ect.) Willingness to have his chits used so freely.
Llarmable:
Strong strategic presence. Reasonable reads in most cases (His change of read without reasoning here and there is meh though)
Andrius:
LBs meta read on him. Don't see LB defending his partner who is about to get interrogated by Hito and if he's town I trust he can read Andrius correctly.

Leaning Town

Reckoner:
Reads more as arrogant town who believe he can do better in the villa than anything else. Meta and Gut (Yeah I know I normally avoid using gut).
LLD:
Her interaction with Tcl makes me doubt partners and I believe Tcl is mafia. Annoyance at people speculating about the doors reads as town motivated.

@ Feysal -
It's round 3.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Feysal -
As I said previously, the plan doesn't work due to mafia having used blue chits and a complete lack of time for us to test everyone's blue chits remaining. It's not worth even attempting due to the massive amount of effort and confusion it'll lead towards.

@ Nautlius -
Guessing between 5 and 6.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Baby Spice
- Do you even read the thread? I mean seriously.

@ Hito -
Do you think your read on LB and Andrius would be improved
that
much by going into the Villa with them because I personally would love for you to go into the Potions Room instead and I don't think anyone in particular would have any qualms with it occurring.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Llarmable -
Fair enough.

@ Feysal -
It's round 3. I've sent in 2 PMs to Zoraster two different rounds ie. This is 100% round 3.

@ Klazam -
If this is right let me know I'll send it in if it is:
#MOVE
Player to Move:
Klazam
Room to Move to:
Move Checker
Insurance?:
No
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Feysal -
It wasn't a pregame or round 0 since this post states that the first round was Round 1 thus this is Round 3.

Anyone know how to fix Amrums problem where she miss-titled the round number?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Llarmable -
To do all of those things properly we kind of need someone to be in Door Control which is what Maruchan is doing atm.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Llarmable -
Yeah, I do, only other one that I'm relatively confident on is Tclwaren though. Baby Spice, Amrum, Nautilus and Lost Butterfly are my other scum-reads but they're fluctuating between null and weak scum way too often for my liking.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Nobody Special -
Intially I was thinking between 4 and 6 was realistic then figured 4 is likely too few and changed it to a 5. I don't think that a third party is likely in this sort of setup, I think they would be hindered too much though I thought the same about Marketplace mafia and the third party won so what do I know. What's your strongest town and scum-reads at the moment? (Reasoning with it would be appreciated)

Does anyone else notice the 21st player in the game called name in the map on Nexus?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Regfan »

The explanations for my strong town-reads on Maruchan, Klazam, Hitogorishi, Feysal, Nobody Special, Llamarble, Reck, Andrius and LLD are here. This took slightly longer than I anticipated but the rest of my reads are listed below. Unfortunately I won't be available much for the next two days (Friends 21st/Family Events) but I'm really hoping I come back to see a Magua-scum lynch or wagon.

@ LB -
I can't explain my town-read on Reck without referring to gut. I read the way he attacked the day as arrogant town rather than anything else.

Weak Town Reads

Fate:
Mostly gut and a degree of meta, happy enough to wait for him to provide more content though.
Lost Butterfly:
Agree with almost everything that Mina said so far with the exception of the Reck suspicion and I'm happy to trust Hito/Andrius's read on them later.

Null Reads

Plum:
Although she has provided some degree of content and reads something feels slightly off. I'm confident I can read her as the game goes on though.
Zajnet:
Lolwho.

Weak Scum Reads

Nautilus:
I have trouble reading Eli and I'm willing to wait for Nacho to post before I fully judge their slot but their 'Loldonothing' style this game is suspicious.
Amrum:
I'm having trouble explaining this and I really need to have another read through of her posts, will defer until tomorrow.
Baby Spice:
Terribad and nonsensical reads. Her strong belief that Magua is mafia yet no vote on him speaks volumes but I've seen her as terribad town too.

Scum Reads

Magua:
He's scum, there's no more to it. Reading through the wall argument back and forth with me and him should be more than enough proof to that.
Tclwren:
Interaction and the way he dealt with the LLD/Amrum situation reads scum + his move 'not being sent in'.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by Regfan »

Klazam wrote:Regfan- how did LB jump up from weak scumread to weak townread?

They moved from null to a weak town-read but Post #558 is almost the exact wavelength that I'm on right now and I'm happy enough to defer trying to read into them too much until I hear Hito and Andrius's thoughts on them when they enter the Villa.

With that I'm heading out. See you all in 2 days (I'll try and log on once tomorrow for 20 minutes give Amrums ISO another read through and see if I can update myself with the thread though).
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Regfan »

Party room plan is looking solid, not finding any major flaws with it. Still leaning weak scum on Amrum but nowhere near the strength of the Baby Spice, Magua and Tcl scum-reads which should be where the lynch is today.

@ Magua -
I never said I can read you well, I'm not terrible at it but I'm not great. In the games you linked in two of them you stated reads lists and in DEFCON you did strong mechanical analysis and planning and read me
right
. In Storm of Swords and Test of Faith you didn't do any list of reads as town
but you did find a way to lynch Benmage after Benmage
. I'm not going to get into another wall-o-argument with you but your piss poor attack on Klazam with lolheaskedmodaquestion and changedhisreadonregfan reasoning combined with your complete lack of attempting to look elsewhere for reads or stating thoughts on the controversial players and your attack back towards me should be more than enough for people to see you're mafia.

@ LB -
You're right, Baby Spice-scum is getting more and more likely. She's calling me and Mag mafia because it looks like bussing but hasn't even voted either of us or anyone for that matter nor has she responded to how her Hito/Maru scum reads are bollocks.h for people to see you're mafi[quote="Lady Lambdadelta"]Can I get confirmation that someone is sending the following in?

Consider the following sent in now:
#MOVE
Player to Move:
LLD
Room to Move to:
Monastery
Insurance?:
Yes
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Regfan »

Baby Spice wrote:If you think someone is scum, I would expect that you would both vote them and campaign for their removal from a sensitive room. Magua did one, Reg claims he should have only done the other. It's scummy thar neither suggested doing both.

Lets see what I've said actually, perhaps you reading through it may stop you playing dumb and if you really believe Magua is mafia, vote him:

Regfan wrote:People are NOT going to wagon the person on move checker unless you propose reasoning for why he should be moved and who should replace him.
Regfan wrote:If you think he's scum he wouldn't be a "Meh" person to be in the watcher room considering that's one of our strongest assets so either you think he's an awful person for the watcher room and campaign to get him out of there or you don't vote him. Simple really.
Regfan wrote:I'm not saying voting a scum-read is bad I'm saying that he should either be not voting Klazam and not campaining to get him out of Move Checker or campaigning to get Klazam out of Move Checker and replaced, then lynched, he's doing neither.
Regfan wrote:I've said if you believe he's mafia you would be campaigning for him to not be in move checker and be suggesting other people to replace him considering that's one of our best rooms in the game. Just voting him does
nothing
at all.

#MOVE
Player to Move
: Self
Rome to move to
: Party Room
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah okay. Baby Spice is actually town, just really bad town. The Maruchan suspicion is terribad, he's continuously been town-telling hardcore and him being moved out into the Villa is highly likely mafia attempting to mess around and delay our plans.

Someone needs to explain to me why there aren't more votes on Magua.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Soda -
Ugh. Honestly, I flip between weak town and weak scum on him. Can you explain your Amrum town-read btw?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Regfan »

Plum wrote:To be frank I'm barely skimming the further exchanges between Reg and Magua now.

I'm getting fucking sick and tired of seeing
everyone
say that they're skimming the exchange. If it was a few pages long of walling then sure it would be understandable to some degree but it's not and the exchange and interaction should make it abundantly obvious that Magua is mafia.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Regfan »

Is there any reason why we aren't having it Feysal->Electric->Insured and then Feysal->Security Room-> Non insured. then have Maruchan stay in the Door Control one more turn to lock Feysal into the Security Room?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Lost Butterfly-
What's your read on Magua and Plum right now? (Reasoning is appreciated
but if it's too long I'll lynch you
).
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Regfan »

So lets get this right, the unannounced and unauthorized moves that occurred are:

1. Zajnet was moved from Nexus to Campfire.
2. Maruchan was insured no-move
3. LLD was moved from Nexus to Rage.

-----

If someone in the Villa is responsible for any of these moves they should vote me in their next post and if anyone else is responsible they should claim so and explain themselves straight away (I saw Zajnet online and spec'ing this thread earlier, leaning towards him potentially moving himself, don't see why scum would). If no one claims any of these moves we need to work out a plan to test everyones chit counts.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

Town Reads (S->W):
Maruchan, Klazam, Hitogorishi, Feysal, LLD, Baby Spice, Llamarble, Andrius, Lost Butterfly, Nobody Special, Iamusername.
Suspect Pool (Scum+Null)(S->W)
: Magua, Amrum, Plum, Nautilius, Tclwaren, Zajnet, Fate.

Tcls reaction to the faked day-kill and the chit-double issue both make me feel reasonably better about him but at the same neither are that hard to fake. Overall I'm not feeling anywhere near happy with his lynch anymore. The faked day-kill makes me feel a lot more comfortable about
Isabella Swan
Lost Butterfly as well.

I'll be honest, there's probably 1-2 scum somewhere in my town-reads that I've got wrong but I'm not seeing what everyone else claims to be seeing about Iamusername anymore. I've read of his posts as minor town and scum-tells but his recent posting reads as town and the wagon on him needs to fade and move to either Amrum or Magua who nearly everyone claims to suspect but seems to avoit voting. Both of them are lollurking through the day right now, just ISO them. Anyway I have to prepare for job interviews so if anyone see me online in the next few hours please do me a favor and yell at me to get offline.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, you missed me.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Regfan »

Ah, I see. I deleted your name when reorganizing them somehow. I'd put you between Llarmable and Andrius at the moment. Now I'm logging off.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Regfan »

Amrun wrote:No. Let's hope the VT draws the nightkill as a VT. It wifoms scum more.

Jesus christ this logic is so fucking awful that Amrum needs to SOON, just after Magua does. The ONLY way that we don't benefit from Maruchan going to potions is if he's mafia. By Maruchan-town going to potions two situations occur:

1) He lives and woo hoo we have someone that everyone has a town-read on with potion powers.
2) He dies we lose nothing that we wouldn't have lost if he hadn't gone to potions.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Regfan »

We should be creating a code for the people in the Villa to communicate with us with. If no one else wants to try and put one together then I'll give it a go later tonight.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Regfan »

I don't exactly understand what mafia was hoping or trying to gain from moving LLD out of the party room but confirmed mafia is nice to know, also essentially clears Klazam (Like he needed clearing). What's everyones thoughts on moving Klazam to the Panic Room for the night phase to prevent him from potentially being shot?

We can and should be getting Maruchan to the potions room, the gains from doing so are massive and even if Iam attempts to fuck with it we still have enough time and chits to recorrect it. I also agree, we shouldn't be using electric chair just yet, there's no real need to. We'll gain a lot more information tonight and will be able to use it much better in future days.

AMRUM, IF ZORASTER HASN'T OPENED IT, ie. It's still in outbox you can edit it. If it's sent there's nothing you can do about it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Mod -
I'll be V/LA for the next two days, internet is getting shut of for them.

Final list of reads before I'm V/LA, bolded need rope in the following days:

Town Reads (S->W):
Maruchan, Klazam, Hitogorishi, Feysal, LLD, Baby Spice, Nobody Special, Llamarble, Andrius, Lost Butterfly, Zajnet, Fate.
:
Magua, Amrum, Plum
, Nautilius, Tclwaren.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Regfan »

Regfan wrote:
@ Mod -
I'll be V/LA for the next two days, internet is getting shut of for them.

Final list of reads before I'm V/LA, bolded need rope in the following days:

Town Reads (S->W):
Maruchan, Klazam, Hitogorishi, Feysal, LLD, Baby Spice, Nobody Special, Llamarble, Soda, Andrius, Lost Butterfly, Zajnet, Fate.
:
Magua, Amrum, Plum
, Nautilius, Tclwaren.

Fixed, don't know why Sodas name never shows up despite adding it multiple times.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Regfan »

Back from V/LA, lawyer lynch is awesomesauce. I don't like the idea of people spending more time or time in the Villa. We need as many active strategists as possible in the game thread, especially with Feysal dead. Taking Hito and LB out even for a limited time isn't beneficial especially since both are very likely town. With that said someone is going to need to step up and take note of all moves sent and list all moves that need to be sent and I think either Llarmable or Hito should do it.

Magua-scum, who would have guessed?! It's going to take quite a bit of organisation to move him to the Execution Chair and fill The Switch but I think we can do it by round 4-5. There's no need to rush and try and get it done this round, it'd lead to too many issues. Soda, Naut, LLD, Zajnet and Andrius to The Switch is probably our best bet. Having Plum move to Door Control, that way her chits are accounted for is a good idea and I think having NS move to Move Checker is a good idea as well. He's relatively active and obvtown at this point. Move Llarmable to the Panic Room, obv.

Town (Strongest to Weakest):
Maruchan, Hitogoroshi, LLarmable, Nobody Special, Baby Spice, LLD, Andrius, Lost Butterfly, Zajnet, Soda, Fate, Nautilus.
Scum (Strongest to Weakest):
Magua, Plum, Amrum, Tclwaren.

Someone let me know what they want/need me to send in this round and I'll send it in.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

Uninsured/Insured will change depending on when they get submitted but I think the following are the moves needed + We need to decide who goes to Security Room and work out a way for them to get there (I think it should just be someone from the Switch after the execution). Someone needs to prioritize and allocate them.

Llarmable to The Switch - Insured
Llarmable to Nexus - Uninsured
Llarmable to Monastery - Insured
Llarmable to Panic Room - Uninsured
Maruchan to Tipping Pont - Insured
Maruchan to Potions - Uninsured
Nobody Special to Monastery - Insured
Nobody Special to Move Checker - Insured
Plum to Door Control - Uninsured
Zajnet to Nexus - Insured
Zajnet to The Switch - Uninsured
Soda to The Switch - Uninsured
Nautilius to The Switch - Uninsured
LLD to Nexus - Insured
LLD to The Switch - Uninsured
Baby Spice To Rageatorium - Insured
Baby Spice to Nexus - Uninsured
Baby Spice to The Switch - Uninsured
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Regfan »

Llamarble wrote:Reg, once we make Magua die I'mma head to the potion room assuming that's okay with everyone (the reason I came right out and claimed was that once two mafia have died I become a VT).

Both you and Maru are going potions? Alright, do you want to fix/reorganize the moves we need to make then + do you think it'd be a good idea to leave Panic Room empty this turn then?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Regfan »

@LLD -
Yeah, no. We need people on the Switch ASAP so we can get rid of Magua, you can go to the Villa later during the day but for now you're one of the closer people to the Switch and we need you there.

@Tcl -
The fewer people we stick in there the more chance that Magua has to fuck with it. If we move 2 people there and he moves one of those half way across the board we've just wasted a few rounds.

Submitting:
#MOVE
Player to Move
: Nautilus
Room to Move to
: The Switch
Insurance?
: No
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Regfan »

Amrun wrote:Who do I move where? Where is Magua currently (after submitted moves)? I'll do the next one.

Move Soda to The Switch uninsured.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Regfan »

tclawren wrote:@Reg I can understand having more than two but having the room full is probably more wasteful than Magua fucking with us moving Naut and Soda. What about 3?

I don't want to risk someone being misexecuted. If there's only 3 people in there next round Mag can move himself to the Switch, move someone from the Switch to the Chair and move one more out and execute them himself. With 4 or 5 people in there it becomes near impossible for him to be able to do that.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Regfan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Maybe you don't understand what "Majority" means. It means 50%+1, as described in the rules. Also per the rules of the switch, it can only be operated by 2 people minimum.

Reading is tech I see. You're right. We
should
be fine but I'd still like minimum 3 people in that room and one of them needs to be someone we trust enough to move to the Security Room afterwards.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

Lost Butterfly, you have opened C3/4 so Magua can get to the execution chair right? If so perhaps close C/D4 so it's harder for him to escape.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Nacho -
If you don't mind I'd like a reads list from you as soon as possible and flip the switch asap. Asap as in right
now.

@ Hito -
Yes to all of the plans relating to where people should go but no to Soda/Naut dying today. I have town-reads on the both of them at the moment and Amrum needs death today. If not Amrum then Plum which would mean replacing her slot in the Door Control with someone else. Speaking of that:

Vote: Amrum
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Soda -
Refusing to hit that switch right now is going to be considered as a scum-claim and you'll probably be instant lynched tomorrow due to it so I'm strongly suggesting you fry Magua already.

@ Llamarble -
I see what you're saying but the cost to send someone to The Switch was 1 chit, doing moves previously would have caused it to be double cost therefore 2 chits. I don't believe mafia would have planned something in which they would have had no remaining chits to use when asked to send in a move.

@ Hito -
Just wondering if there's any reason we can't have Lost Butterfly at Door Control throughout the entire game. I know Faraday is more active than most of us and the fact they're a hydra means that there wouldn't be any reason a request/move wouldn't go through if it's done by them. Plus it means we can lynch Plum.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

SodaSpirit17 wrote:IDK, I think it would be best to save for later, that's just me.

With two deaths happening per night we need to attempt to remove/lynch/kill some anti-town parties and players asap otherwise we're going to get dwindled down. This means the more shots we get at lynching scum right now the better. Just flick the switch please.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Regfan »

It's not a move. It dosen't need to be insured or uninsured. You just need to PM Zoraster and say "Throw the Switch"
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Regfan »

Plum is, Amrum after her though I'm struggling to think of any other suspects (I have a
lot
of town-reads). You did say "Throw the switch" in your PM, right?

Unvote, Vote: Plum
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Regfan »

If it hasn't been opened yet (ie. It's still in your outbox) then edit it to say throw otherwise just hope that Zor counts it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Regfan »

Maruchan wrote:Why do you want to get in villa?

She has a guilty on you and wants to out it in private.
I don't understand the obsession with the Villa either, information is just as beneficial outed here than in there. Regardless the above post by Baby Spice strengthens the town-read I had on her. Maruchan, who's scum?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:35 am

Post by Regfan »

I'm going to mostly away for the next 2 days (Family related celebrations ect.) but I'll try to get on to
watch Magua die a beautiful death
make sure a good lynch goes through. LB, guessing that's you saying you want Baby Spice in there with you asap, if so confirm vote in your next post. Just so you two know I want to see a Mina-wall when I get back outlining who we should lynch and why.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 am

Post by Regfan »

Rage and the Villa are going to get messy very soon I can imagine. Someone needs to move into Door Control from Villa and
someone needs to send in the following two moves
, if no one has by the time I wake up/leave for family events ect then I'll send one in myself:

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Baby Spice
Room to Move to:
Ragetorium
Insurance?:
Yes
#MOVE
Player to Move:
Baby Spice
Room to Move to:
Villa
Insurance?:
No
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 am

Post by Regfan »

Sorry, that was too vague. The same person can't send in both actions due to chit amounts left and whatnot meaning two different people will have to send in one action each. I'm off for the night now.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Regfan »

I don't like a Soda lynch at all, I still think he's town despite his actions when asked to pull the switch. I'm not feeling too bad about a Zajnet lynch now though because his reactions that let of a town vibe were actually minimal and he could have been coached when doing it. Overall leaning town-ish on Tclwaren now and I still want a Plum lynch badly but I'm willing to wait to hear LBs thoughts on them when they come out the villa. I'll save my two chits to use next round when scum inevitably ruin whatever we attempt to get through today and I'll try and be more active in upcoming days.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

Sent: I'm out of chits now.
#MOVE
Player to Move:
Plum
Room to Move to:
Door Control
Insurance?:
Y
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Regfan »

Fate, I'm getting impatient, this "Hurr durr I can't scumhunt yet due to activity" needs to stop soon and you need to start catching some scumz (Hint: NS is town).

Llamarble, ending this day in 20 hours is a
bad
idea. Doing so will let scum just tipping point us again tomorrow. A much better idea would be to close of the door to that in this turn/round and then lynch next round.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Regfan »

Soda lynch is bad, still think he's town. Plum lynch doesn't look likely anymore due to her being on door control (Needs to happen in upcoming days though). Zajnet lynch is actually quite good though.

Vote: Zajnet
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 1575, Llamarble wrote:Yeah I think Zaj is town. That campfire selfmove is just too random.And knowing that he's mega-mislynch-bait damps the scumminess of his stuff, reading again.

Him moving himself to the campfire is what allowed mafia to trigger the tipping point so easily. Did you ever consider that the move was done purposely/planned for that intention?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Regfan »

You'll need to explain your 'townish' read on Zaj for me because I'm not seeing it anymore, his catch-up post which he claims to have made after reading the 'whole' thread that he missed involves him saying you're scummy, too scummy, but not too scummy that you shouldn't be lynched and that's about it. Back in 8(?) hours.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Regfan »

Alright, here's where I'm sitting right now:

Town-Reads (Strongest to Weakest)
- Llarmable (Claim, Scumhunting ect.)
- Andrius (Claim, LBs vouch)
- Baby Spice (Soft-claim ect.)
- Maruchan (Scumhunting)
- Hito (Strategy + Scumhunting)
- Nobody Special (Interactions with Username, Meta)
- Lost Butterfly (Scumhunting, moves, dayvig ect.)
- Lady Lamdatela (Scumhunting, attitude ect.)
- Soda (Based on Reck, scumhunting ect.)
- Nautilius (Scumhunting, gut, attitude ect.)
- Fate (Gut, attitude, moves)
- Tclwaren (Had uneasiness with his early game play, although he's been improving since strategy and scumhunting wise)

Scum Reads (Strongest to weakest)

- Plum (Lack of scumhunting, dancing around Magua yesterday, lack of moves ect.)
- Amrum (Complete lack of scumhunting, attempt at preventing Maru-potions)
- Zajnet (Push on Soda with no reasoning attached, movement to campfire + tipping point, lack of scumhunting ect.)

Willing to lynch any of the three in the scum pile but before we do that we
NEED
to find a way to prevent tipping point being triggered again tomorrow. If what Andrius is saying is correct and there's a tunnel from Nexus to Tipping point the closing of doors will do nothing to help meaning the only suggestion I can think of is moving everyone as far away from Nexus as possible (At least far enough away that mafia have to use all of their chits to attempt anything).
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Regfan »

We can't close doors between Nexus and Door Control, it's not allowed via the game rules and your claim is meaningless in the sense that it doesn't factor into my town-read on you.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Regfan »

"I don't like him re: the chair and
he's scummy
" doesn't count as providing reasoning for pushing his lynch.

I'd like a few answers/responses from you:

1. Who are your five strongest town-reads and your five-strongest suspects and why?
2. Why did you move yourself to the campfire without claiming it if you stated you read the thread and therefore knew we were claiming all moves?
3. If talking about strategy is a scum-tell does that mean you want to vote Hito and does that mean Feysal was mafia? If no then why else is Tclwaren mafia?
4. Why did you suggest and volunteer yourself to go to the potion room when no one had a town-read on you and meant that you claimed your role?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Regfan »

That's going to require minimum three chits to do plus the moving of players, something we don't have time or chits to do today, we're going to have to find an alternate solution for today though that's certainty a good idea for upcoming days.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Regfan »

About to go to bed and I'm far too tired to go into long detailed explanations but I still believe Soda is town despite the case that Nacho built against him. Starting to be a bit more uneasy on my Zajnet-scum read though and right now the only person I'm 10000% comfortable seeing lynched today is Amrum.

Vote: Amrum
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Regfan »

Nautlius, moving people to Nexus isn't a good idea considering there's likely a tunnel from there to the tipping point. What's your thoughts and read on Amrum at the moment?

Spoiler: Current Chit Tally:
#CHITSAmrun: 0
Baby Spice: 1
Lady Lambdadelta: 2
Regfan: 0
tclawren: 0
Llamarble: 2 + 1
Maruchan: 0
Nobody Special: 0
Zajnet: 0
Andrius: 2
hitogoroshi: 1
Nautilius: 0
Plum: 2
Lost Butterfly: 2
SodaSpirit17: 0
Spoiler: Moves that do need to occur (Someone should confirm that these are right before people start sending them in):
#MOVE(Plum has to do)
Door Closed:
Ragetorium/Nexus

#MOVE (Plum has to do)
Door Closed:
The Switch/Nexus

#MOVE (LLD should do)
Player to Move:
Andrius
Room to Move to:
Party Room
Insurance?:
N

#MOVE (Baby Spice should do)
Player to Move:
LLD
Room to Move to:
Party Room
Insurance?:
N

#MOVE (Hito should do)
Player to Move:
Baby Spice
Room to Move to:
Party Room
Insurance?:
N

#MOVE (Llmarble should do)
Player to Move:
Regfan
Room to Move to:
Move Checker
Insurance?:
Y

#MOVE (Lost Butterfly should do)
Player to Move:
Nautilius
Room to Move to:
Electric Chair
Insurance?:
Y
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Regfan »

Andrius wrote: Plum's not scum, guys.

You're wrong, very very wrong but don't worry I'll explain it in more detail later. Right now I need more breakfast and some coffee.

Vote: Plum
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Regfan »

I'm struggling to understand that N1 kill, I really am. Klazam was incredibly obvious town and even if you suspected him it would have been something to bring up in the thread rather than just shooting a universal town-read who's on Move Checker. I'll have the rest of my thoughts up in a few minutes and no, Plum isn't confirmed mafia but I'm near positive that she's not town this game.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Regfan »

I don't believe asking the vigs to shoot each other is a good idea just yet nor do I believe lynching inside them is optimal. I think the best move we can do it predetermine who both of them shoot essentially giving us three lynches (Todays and 2 night shots) and also allowing both people who are going to get shot to claim beforehand to prevent the second mason from potentially being shot.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Regfan »

Baby, fully claim including the part of your role that related to Fate.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Regfan »

I have strong town reads on Llarmable, Maruchan, Andrius and Nobody Special at the moment. I also have town-reads on Nautilus and LLD, Nauts content has picked up and I find myself agreeing with almost everything they say and LLDs reads are near identical to mine.

Baby Spices claim fits perfectly with her softclaiming throughout the game and I do not see her soft-claiming and claiming like that as scum or third party at all. That means that either there's two vigs which is entirely possible with scum having a scum doctor and the vig claims being restricted and weak or Hito is a third party. Regardless I'm happy to leave both alive and direct their kills until we lynch or kill another mafia and then deal with them.

That leaves scum likely to be inside of Plum, Tclwaren and Zajnet. Zajnets insistence on being moved to the potion room along with his prior self-move to campfire are both odd and scummy but I'm unsure if it's just him being terribad town or scum and I'm happy to leave him aside to be vig-shot rather than lynched. This essentially means the only two people that I'm considering voting today are Plum and Tclwaren. I was going to go into some more depth about my Plum-Scum read but the more I think about it the more it's based on 'Gut' and 'Lack of scumhunting / Amount of prod-dodging' and truth be told at this point in the game I expect mafia to be shooting people who strongly suspect them rather than elsewhere especially since two mafia members are already down and they can't afford losing another. Both the Fate and LB death point towards Tclwaren and considering he's the other person I suspect at the moment I'm more than happy to change to him.

Vote: Tclwaren
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Regfan »

Llarmable, Babys town. I'm near certain of it and if you really do suspect her help direct her kills tonight and hop on this Tclwaren lynch right now.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by Regfan »

Sorry, really haven't got a chance to get online at all this weekend, glad it's over though. I don't believe there's much benefit to dragging todays phase out. Once Maruchan gets to the Security Room and the needed doors are closed and opened we should be attempting to end the day phase very quickly. I want claims from both Zajnet and Tclwaren in their next posts because at this point it's becoming increasingly obvious that both of them are likely to get lynched or vigged/shot at some point today or tonight. Right now my current reads are:

Llarmable, Andrius, Maruchan, Baby Spice, Nobody Special, Lady Lambada, Nautlius.
Third Party/Town:
Hito.
Tclwaren, Zajnet, Plum.

@Llarmable -
I'll read into Nobodyspecial but i'll tell you right now there's a lot that makes me think he's town not including iamusernames attack on hm and Zajnets 'I was thinking the same thing about NS' statements does nothing but strengthen my suspicion that him and Tclwaren are partners. The way that Tclwaren states that he wanted a Zajnet lynch at the end of yesterday when it looked higly unlikely to occur and no word of suspicion of him today reads as distancing and I'm really thinking Hitos the only third party in the game at the moment.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Hito -
If we think you're SK why would we want to prevent you shooting at all? Wouldn't wen want to direct your shots instead?

@ Andrius -
Explain this Plum-Town read that you seem so adamant about.

Still waiting on those claims from Zajnet and Tclwaren.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Regfan »

LLD has been slipping under the radar but the fact that her reads are identical to mine continue the town-read I have on her. If Tclwaren flips town that may change but at this point I don't see that being that likely. At the end of yesterday Tclwaren stated he was perfectly content and happy with a Zajnet lynch, today he has stated suspicion of five different people (Hito, Baby, Naut, LLD, Plum) none of them being Zajnet and none of them with a case or anything attached to it. Andrius is town, completely town and his claim alone should be enough proof of that. I did read into NS and I do agree his attitude towards and around Iamusername was odd, very odd but I disagree about him and Mags interactions looking scum on scum and overall there's a lot still making me think he's town which I'll go into later.

@ Zajnet -
Still want your claim.

@ Hito -
If I wanted to select you for move checker later in the game for when you went to 'load up' in the Villa, what would I see it say out of curiosity?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Regfan »

I know it's bad of me but I'm going to have to delay re-reading this game for another day, I have a lot on my plate to get to today. Though right now I'll say that I'm almost happy to call Llarmable, Andrius, LLD, Baby Spice and Maruchan confirmed town and I'm starting to see the NS case upon re-reading him a few more times though I'm still very happy with a Zajnet, Plum or Tclwaren lynch and Zajnet still needs to claim.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Regfan »

Hey Llarmable, look at the following quotes and tell me if you seriously think this is BabySpice-Scum softclaiming when one of her partners was lynched/getting lynched and the other was highly suspected because I do not see it being the case AT ALL. I could be an idiot and I could be wrong but I'll fight tooth and nail to have Baby Spice not shot or lynched and I'm growing MORE and MORE certain that Hito is SK (Third party) and yeah if he really was town why hasn't he just asked zoraster what his action would say if Move Checker noticed it?

Baby Spice wrote:I want to be one of the cool people who gets to go to the Villa at some stage.
Baby Spice wrote:I know about the Villa because I want to spend chits in the Villa myself, though in my case I need to spend more than the two I have left. (and I'm willing to claim why in the Villa QT)
Baby Spice wrote:Speaking of which, I'd still like to get in the Villa. Actually, that's getting kinda urgent the more I read.
Baby Spice wrote:Ok, one of elements of my role pm supports Fate's otherwise preposterpus story. I was hoping to pass the actual info through someone else rather than give too much away. (Or at least far more than I'd like to) The other reason I want in there I'll keep to myself.

I'll give you that Zajnet is probably just bad town and I'll give you that Nauts disappearing act here is scummy but LLD is town and Baby Spice is town, NS I'm undecided on right now but I'm certainty not interested in lynching him today. I'd lynch Plum in a heart beat now though, she has posted real content in what a week or two now and I'm still all for a Tclwaren lynch.

Right now overall here's where I'm sitting. Third Party: Hito. Scum (Likely 2 left TBH) and inside of: Tclwaren, Plum, Nautilius and outside chance of NS.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Regfan »

Five scum with inclusion of third parties is too much, I think we're dealing with four scum and a SK and it's possible one of the scum have a 1-Shot Kidnapping power but other than that I don't see there being any other anti-town parties or roles in the game. Speaking of which the mafia roles posted so far pretty much confirm inclusion of third parties. Actually not pretty much, they do confirm them therefore the third party either kidnaps people or they shoot as in are a SK. There's not going to be an SK that hasn't shot throughout the game therefore Baby Spice is not SK nor is she plain mafia. It's possible she's the kidnapper but if she is then why would she 'confirm' Fates story. All up I really don't see a way for Baby Spice to be anything other than town and we're not lynching or having her shot. If Hito shoots her tonight I'm auto-voting him tomorrow and not unvoting no matter what.

Anyway I have to go run to a poker tournament, if there's anything else you want me to clarify just ask.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Regfan »

I feel like a broken record right now, I really do not want a Baby Spice lynch or kill and we're nearing the portion of the day where a lynch needs to occur asap and I still suggest it being Tclwaren or Plum though I would settle with Nautlius if no other lynch is agreed upon.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Regfan »

Llarmable, Baby Spice doesn't make sense as a SK at all and I'm relatively sure that one of the 'Third parties' in the game is likely to be a SK which only Hito fits furthermore I continue to see Babys soft-claiming is a massive town-tell. I don't want to continue to go in circles attempting to argue about it but if I die please don't lynch her. Tclwaren lynch or hammer would be naise and a Tclwaren scum-flip should clear LLD.

Going to read into Nautlius-Tclwaren and Plum-Tclwaren interactions in a minute.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Regfan »

Mason claim makes this that much easier. Llarmable, my town-read on Baby is based on nothing more than her soft-claims reading as strongly town and Hito really not playing a town game at the moment, he's standing back doing a bit of nothing and his Klazam shot is still horrendous. Tclwar lynch and Plum/Naut shot tonight sound good though.

Nobody Special, Llarmable, Maruchan, Andrius, Baby Spice, Lady Lambdadelta, Zajnet.
Third Party:
Hito
Tclwaren, Plum, Nautilius.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Regfan »

This lynch needs to stop stalling and people need to start voting.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Regfan »

LLDs role confirms existence of a cop and someone that discovers other rooms which essentially completely clears Llarmable and Andrius. I'm going to have to swallow my pride and admit that Hito is town from it with Baby Spice being likely scum as well. That combined with the fact that NS is a Mason-clear should make this game relatively easy from here. I don't think I ever will understand the mafia kill choices though, the fact that Llarmable and NS didn't die last night is dumbfounding.

Removing the clears or people I'm confident are town via role claim from the situation the only people remaining are Maruchan who I had a strong town-read on earlier but want to revisit to reaffirm, Nautlius, Baby Spice and Zajnet. I'm actually contemplating and parsing over the advantages of forcing Baby Spice to 'confirm' her power tonight on one of the other three but at the same time it may be more advantageous to just outright lynch her and have Hito vig elsewhere.

With ALL that said, we NEED to mass-claim today and I have no issue starting if it means allowing me to popcorn it.

I'm a VT. Nautilus, you claim next.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Regfan »

If she had a power similar to that I don't see why she wouldn't be trying to use it every day but I can understand the thought process behind just lynching her and vigging elsewhere tonight. I too want to read into some interactions in particular Zajnet/Nauts/Babys interactions between each other but I want today to end relatively early, speaking of which I badly need to be moved out of and back into Move Checker.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Regfan »

Just let me know what I need to send in and I'll have it done in a few hours, heading off now.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Regfan »

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Hito
Room to Move to:
Villa
Insurance?:
Yes

That correct? If so it'll be sent in very soon.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Regfan »

My move checker results have been relatively useless so far, I haven't seen a single move be made at all however I was on Hito before he had claimed and when he was in the Villa and saw him reload I believe, the move was called a Miscellaneous Move which is why I wanted an answer from him on what I'd see if I move checkered him.

I'm leaning towards believing Nautilus's claim for the sole fact that no protective roles have claimed or died thus far however the number of power role claims or included in the setup is worrying and I'll think more about it later today.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Regfan »

Right now masons, cop, vig and backup are essentially confirmed to be in the setup with tunneler making minimal sense to be a mafia role. The problem I'm seeing with existence of a bodyguard is this; To have the setup balanced with all of those power roles five scum would be highly likely and if there's five scum then the scum are Zajnet, BabySpice AND Maruchan and I'm not sure I believe that Zajnet and Maruchan are partners. Regardless I agree Baby Spice should be our lynch today.

Vote: Baby Spice
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Regfan »

Thoughts on moving Hito to door control?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Regfan »

If there's anything I need to send in let me know now. I'll focus on reading into Maruchan tomorrow (RL days not phase) but Baby Spice is todays lynch.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Regfan »

I had a pretty bad accident recently and am high on pain killers and not thinking clearly at the moment but I'll try and get to this tomorrow or the day after. Still think Baby needs to hang though I'm thinking Zajnet might actually be town.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Regfan »

LLarmable and Hito are as close to confirmed town as there is though I don't understand why Hito wasn't shot at last night. I don't think a mafia roleblocker being in the setup is likely at at nor can I comprehend mafia leaving vig alive another night meaning that we essentially have the lynch + vig shot to hit mafia.

There's 1-2 scum in [Andrius, Nautilius and Maruchan] and with all of the PR claims we've had so far I'm leaning towards there being two scum remaining and this being mylo (With vig-shot as backup). I read into Baby Spice briefly and didn't get much though I want to look at her Maruchan-Baby interaction just a little bit more because I remember something there reading as odd though today we should be lynching either Andrius or Nautilius. The NS death essentially confirms that one of them are scum but I can't get over the strength of town-read I get from Andrius's claim right now.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2265 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Regfan »

I just re-looked into the positions prior to the NK and Llarmable can you explain to me how Andrius and Nautilius are in a 1 v 1 exactly again because from how it looks it's also entirely possible for Maruchan to have sent in the kill.

Also, Andrius, can you fully claim again including every specific part of your role description and your actions with it please.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2275 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Regfan »

I did a lot of mulling over the setup information that we have so far and re-reading and I actually think we're dealing with one scum now, not two. I'll explain it all in more detail later but I'm exhausted and need sleep right now.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Regfan »

That was after I had already witnessed Hito reloading in the Villa and knowing that his action was called or titled a miscellaneous action and was hoping he would scumslip by claiming that his action would have a different label or name.

I don't think Nautilus and Andrius as scum together as it would mean the setup is Cop, Masons, Backup and Vig vs 5 Mafia with countering PR's; Mafia Doc counters Vig, Mafia Lawyer counters Cop and a SK which I don't see being the case.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2284 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Regfan »

The way I saw it was Town-Hito has no reason to lie about what it would be titled whatsoever whereas there's a potential chance that SK-Hito might just outright lie about what it's titled therefore pushing him to out it is only beneficial.

Andrius, let me get this right. You have copious amounts of chits now and on previous days but the only places you've checked are Rage (None), Nexus (Tunnel to Tipping point) and that's it?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, I'm sending this in:

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Hito
Room to Move to:
Door Control
Insurance?:
Yes
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Regfan »

I'm going to need to be moved out and back into move checker since my target is dead.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2291 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Regfan »

CES wrote:I think we should arrange for hito's vig target to be closer to hito than anyone else, ensuring that hito's vig goes off before the roleblock.

This is a fantastic idea. We also need to make sure that everyone is as far away from the ragetorium as possible otherwise scum could potential move us towards it and use the double-vote to end the game if we ever reach a lylo situation.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Regfan »

Nice catch CES and sure Andrius, what's your final request?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, as much as I'd love to grant you that request I'd love for this game to end as soon as possible. You actually played extraordinarily well, your claim read as a legitimate town pr.

Vote: Andrius
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2299 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Regfan »

No problem.

Since it's bugging me can you explain why you didn't shoot Hito last night please?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Regfan »

Llarmarble, he claimed last scum and I believe him. CES is obvtown and Naut doesn't work as scum with him.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Regfan »

It was a very enjoyable game and I loved the concept and mechanic although I feel that as the game progressed the less and less important strategic planning and room usage became which I'd suggest finding a way to change in the future. Balance-wise I think the game is extremely balanced, the mafia roles counter some strategy and town power roles without completely overpowering them leaving for a good game though I think LLDs role is slightly too difficult to win with.

Scum were weakened greatly by the loss of two of their members early in the game and I don't think it was every really possible or likely for them to pull back from that situation especially with them continually keeping the vig alive which I think was a mistake on their part. My reads this game were mediocre, other than nailing Magua I didn't really lock onto any of the other scum and was fooled by Babys soft-claiming hardcore. MVP this game goes to Llmarble easily though, his reads were almost spot on and his leadership was a large reason we won this game though CES spotting Andrius's contradiction sure did speed up the final day.

I know I've likely missed it somewhere but can someone post the dead QT please?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2324 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:I have no problems with the Mafia QT being released.

It already has, it's in the roles. Quick delete your posts in there so Fate can't read them!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”