hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I'll be in and out today. Some class left, and Ghost Stories with the roommates.

I think the day should end before Round 10.

The campfire should be full before we go to night.

Tipping Point and Potion Room are off-limits today.

Fate wrote:
HITOS IN THIS GAME RIGHT?

THAT SHOULD BE A QUICK N EASY ONE (plz be town hito)

Hate to be a downer, but there's not going to be magic bullets here like the Stars Aligned murdercircle. Non-verified moves and chits being CHEAPER on others put too many moving parts here. In general, the more complex a plan gets the worse it's gonna be. Maybe as the game winds down we can find a nice angle of attack, but right now vague principles such as "full campfire is best campfire" and "the main ingredient in the potion is us lynching you" will serve us better than anything comprehensive.

Lost Butterfly, if you're going to the left I'm going too. I think the Ragetorium should be full of people who can read each-other well.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

The left in general encourages a masonry. I know Faraday and Mina can read me extremely well. I can read them well. If the two of us are joined by two more players we can suss out one way or the other, we can proceed to send 3 people to the Villa, and from there 1 to the Door Control. It's premature to pick one for Door Control now, but we want a group of relatively transparent players. (Conversely, we want to send difficult to read players into the Campfire.)

Faraday, lets say you and I move to the Rageatorium first round. Which two players would you want to pick, with the objective of having at least one player as close to confirmed town as possible?

I'm out the door for about two hours after this, but two last thoughts:

• I'll need to check a couple of details when I'm back, but I think I can arrange something awesome with a round of villa that'll serve as a sort of insurance if I'm nk'd.
  • Llamarble, fair enough. Full campfire is best
    as we go into night
    , but we may as well confine the suspicious looking/hard to read players in the Nexus, then demand they mass insure moves into campfire the round before we lynch. Regardless, we are NOT going in to night without a full campfire. That's just silly.

Andrius, Villa should wait a round or two. Ragetorium first puts some much-needed pressure into the system.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I don't want anyone in the villa NOW. I want LB/myself/Andrius/whoever else in the Rageatorium. Reck is right in saying we have no particular reason to believe it's an all-town group. But when you take a group of people who can read each other very well, and let them aim doublevotes at each other, it tends to get business sorted out one way or the other pretty quickly.

We don't need to have Door Control before Villa. 3 people go in to the villa, one goes out to door control (I have a plan that should pretty much guarantee it's a townie - I don't want to get into details specifically, though I can say that if we could leave 'time capsules' with cryptography it would accomplish pretty much the same thing).

Potion Room and Tipping Point should be off limits because a.) Going for Potions leaves too much wiggle room for 'accidental' pileups at the Tipping Point and b.) I trust scum to have the coordination to get someone to Potions a hell of a lot more than I trust town.

In fact, as a general rule, the more complex a plan gets, the more likely it will only succeed with significant scum assistance, in which case we probably don't want it succeeding. I want LB and whoever they can read best (I don't believe I've seen Andrius as scum, so I don't know if he's always obvtown as town only, or just convincing no matter what) to saunter with me - not dash, saunter - leftwards. And I want anyone that is either default hard to read or looking scummy to stay on the Nexus for now and head for the fire on their last move. That's it.

I think LB and I should move each-other to Rageatorium. And Andrius and someone else should do the same. R2 or thereabouts we can get Fate/xRx/whoever those two can read well into the Rageatorium. Then we can do a little dance around door, rage, villa that is awesome and wonderful.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #152 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Lost Butterfly wrote:how the hell does a double vote help in reading each other. the villa WOULD help. the rageatorium is useless for that. seriously.

Kickstarts the wagon if someone in the Rageatorium is scummy.

Let me put it this way: let's say I'm scum. You can tell, people who've played with me as town can probably tell, but a lot of strangers will probably just think I'm null. It's a lot easier to get my wagon going if everyone in the Rageatorium is in the "knows hitos meta" category. Savvy?

Klazam wrote:Hito- The door controller does not need to be town at all. In fact it would help if mafia is in there. We dont have to worry about replacing the DC if he/she dies, and we can lynch quickly if he/she doesnt listen to the town with opening/closing doors. I dont really care who we send there, but we should do it ASAP in my opnion.

"oops guys, sorry I didn't open that door like I said! I was at a concert with my friends and I went right to sleep when I got back!"

I don't want to play "not sure if scum or telling the truth" with that business. I suppose I could relent with someone who is, alignment independent, very consistent. But I do NOT want to deal with that kind of situation, and the absolute safest way is to try to get a townie on door control.

Klazam wrote:Also, Hito, cryptography isnt allowed in the rules.

Which is why I want to be one of the ones in the Villa. If cryptography was allowed, I could probably do this without the Villa.

A slight amendment to Feysals thing: I think we should use:

#MOVE
Player to Move:
(Player)
Room to Move to:
(Room)
Insurance?:
(Y/N)

For ease of searching.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Regfan wrote:Alright here it is. I'm admittedlly not the best strategy and it's possible that I have misunderstood the rules or the mechanic but I've attempted to put together a 'plan' so to speak allowing us to have everyone in their designated position within four days. There may be flaws or problems with it but I would highly appreciate someone else looking over it and either telling me it's crap or ammending it to be usable.

And when different people occupy the rooms than we appointed, who's scum? The guy who was moved to Potions without being ordered? The girl who was supposed to move him? That freeloader with a lot of chits left?

The more bits you put on your toy, the more likely it is a bit is gonna snap off.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Lost Butterfly
Room to Move to:
Rageatorium
Insurance?:
N

You alright with this marble? I'm out the door again and might not be back until his deadline.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Actually...

#MOVE (Amendment)
Player to Move:
Lost Butterfly
Room to Move to:
Rageatorium
Insurance?:
N
Chit(s)?
1 Blue

Chit choices should be obvious, but this'll make it a little harder to go under the radar (e.g, seeing "wow you're on red already?" ought to be helpful).

So yeah, we should say which chits we're using in the thread bits. And maybe put amendment in the title if it's an amendment? Make sure the "#MOVE" isn't broken up though.

k pm'd that shit, out for real now. Did you know DiGiorno's sells pizza and cookies in the SAME BOX? Dinner is gonna be awesome, is all I'm saying.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #313 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Normally policy lyching NobodySpecial is MY JAM but I'm quite pleased with how he's started so far. Also, as I alluded to in Metamafia, I have a pretty awesome meta tell on NS and so far he's clean. (I was actually scum in Metamafia - but wasn't lying about the metatell!)

Vote: iamausername

People who weren't around much pregame seem like likely candidates for scum. And his fear of specific room=link powers seems a lot like some of the garbage I tried to stir up as metamafia-scum.

Not gonna figure out how I want the doors to go until I wake up tomorrow. Tomorrow is full of wonderful swathes of free time. I'm pumped.

In the meantime though, do we want to get the raging trio into the Villa R2? I'd feel bad not posting strategy but I'd feel AWESOME getting shit in motion.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #507 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

this post contains 0% strategems

LLD is pretty town, I don't exactly know what LB is going on about? we're not lynching her today anyway. move yo shit

Feysal is number 1 townread A+, not even for his list of reads just now but for calling out that he messed with my plans as scum in SAIII. what scumbag ever says "HEY HITO, DON'T FORGET THAT I LIKE TO FUCK WITH YOUR PLANS WHEN I'M SCUM." we already have Feysal en route to security, right? Let's keep doing that.

NobodySpecial and Andrius are both probably town for meta reasons. I want to say Reck too but I don't really have reasons, just feeling it.

iamausername is still scum

Iamausername wrote:

VOTE: Nobody Special

Seriously, try to justify this post, I dare you,,

absolutely nothing about "why would scum-ns to be motivated to post something like this?" and everything about "wow I bet he can't justify that! yay!" = lurkerscum looking for something indefensible instead of looking for scum
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #512 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

this post contains 100% strategems

Being forced out of Door Control doesn't actually speak to Maru's alignment one way or the other - scum-Maru would rather his buddies move him out than he have to justify why he's not doing xyz with the doors. Still, it *does* reinforce my thoughts that we're absolutely on the right track putting Feysal in security.

I think probably our turnflow should go something like this:

R3: Get Maru back on Door Control, and...am I correct in thinking that insured move to DC + noninsured no-move on Maru + Maru opening the door to security will work?

R4: Get Feysal in security, get Andrius/LB/myself in the Villa.

R5: Choose 5 for the campfire, and move them, everyone else insures no-moves

R6: Lynch before round resolution

That sound about right?

P.EDIT: Regarding Feysals plan: And when your sent-in move fails next round, how do you prove it wasn't a mafia no-move?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #520 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

So let's say we go through an enormous organization session, putting bits on our toy with reckless abandon. At the end of it all, 8 people didn't have their moves go through and 3 people missed a move citing RL issues. Who's scum?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #527 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Llamarble wrote:You know, we have an obvtown claimed VT and more chits than we really know what to do with.
I propose we ship Maru all the way to the potions room.
Thoughts?

you scum trying to keep Feysal out of Security?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #538 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Regfan wrote:
@ Hito -
Do you think your read on LB and Andrius would be improved
that
much by going into the Villa with them because I personally would love for you to go into the Potions Room instead and I don't think anyone in particular would have any qualms with it occurring.

The main reason I want to go to the Villa is to leave a "time capsule" of sorts - in the event I'm killed N1 I'd rather not have my influence on the game end there. As it happens, though, I should be able to get a better read on LB by setting up a time to talk to them live back-and-forth in the QT. Faraday's a pretty good scumbag, but if I force him and Mina to be constantly chatting I doubt that they can both convincingly look town.

We can talk about Potions D2 if I'm alive and my Villa plan went off without a hitch. As it stands it's my first priority.

llamarble wrote:
Klazam, why do you want to choose a new person to follow so much?

Am I the only one who thinks this post is
fucking awful
?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #541 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Feysal wrote:
It is not round 3, it is round 2. Two rounds left to use blue chits, unless I'm mistaken.

Last Zorastermod Post wrote:
Note: Last Round Blue Chits will be accepted!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #592 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

NobodySpecial wrote:I'm sorry to be so dense, but can you walk me through the connection here? Why can we not do both (moving Feysal to Security AND move Maru to potions)?

We could, if we got a lot of organization done. But that requires organization both moves at once, which would naturally entail a two part suggestion ("I think we should put Maru in potions, and X on door.) . And I think that Llamarbles causal "Hey, let's get Maru to Potions...eh
I suppose
we'd have to get someone new on door" is totally at odds with his hard-on for the Security room previously.

In fact, ISO him, it's uncanny. He continually nominates
himself
for Security, even once trying to get himself in there after already being assigned to War Room. If it wasn't for ISO 58 where he concedes it's Feysal in security I'd probably be voting him tbqh. I'm still getting the willies - it really does seem like his perceived value of manned Security slipped dramatically when we decided it wasn't him.

Lost Butterfly wrote:
I don't know why I'm still awake. But Klazam and hito and Amrun and anyone else with a town read on Reck: show me the light, please? I can understand a null read on Reck. But I'm reading his ISO and I don't see a post that couldn't be faked by Reck-Scum. I'm open to being persuaded.

As I said, I knew my Reck-town read was more arbitrary than the others. ISO-ing him, I think it's mostly because his hypocrisy on the villa (LB villa? Boo! SDC Villa? Fuck yeah!) seems like something scum would avoid? It's a weak reason and I'ma be really focused on his replacements entry.

With Andrius being absent all of today I guess going in to the Villa has to wait a turn. Unless we wanna have someone else drag him in?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #640 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:30 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Feysal you're a saint.

Is it worth me dipping into green chits if 3 blue chit people don't show up in time?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #641 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Actually, if we're getting the party going, there's no rush on the villa, is there?

I want to be in the Villa at least one round before we go into night. But I can wait on entering.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #647 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:50 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

...should I be here?

nope

man I am happy with that title
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #751 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:34 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote: Andrius

Unvote: Andrius
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #789 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote: Iamausername
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1254 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:52 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Plum wrote:
Iam's NS vote - see his full Post #468makes him the scummier. Because it's opportunism. It's a low blow, trying to peel apart one mediocre post by NS, who has a talent for looking scummy, and turn it into something resembling scumhunting. But here's what: No comment on anyone else? Masquing as actual scumhunting effort with all the questions at NS, but nary a comment on anyone else, any thornier issue. He's taking the fakeable-as-scum route and dressing it up Scum, please.

This + username scum flip = plum's probably town.

Nobody Special wrote:
unvote

Here's my reasoning:
IAM could move to the Rageatorium, and drag me (or, now, another player voting him) there, and essentially self-hammer, thus depriving us of our intended moves.

And NS is almost certainly town.

I'd like to Villa again with LB if it can be arranged. LB's my strongest townread. And I'd like to hash out some things.

More from me later, today is a full day.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1265 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Llamarble wrote:(Copguilty and my role PM guarantees me no framers so trololol)
Who's awesome? I'm awesome.

How exactly does your role PM guarantee you no framers?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1271 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I don't really see what distinguishes the lawyer from a framer? Whatever though that claim looks really true.

Almost tempted to say we save Magua a day and policy lynch a hard read, if we pl town marble gets another investigate and if we pl scum, wheee, pl scum and lynch magua scum tomorrow! But it's probably better to kill Magua and swing the chit balance further in our direction.

reads:

Lady Lambdadelta - town
SodaSpirit17 xReckonerX - mildly town for tone, but a pretty weak read
hitogoroshi - obvobv
Nautilius (Nachomamma8 + Ellibereth) - null. NACHO YOU SON OF A BITCH GET IN HERE.
Baby Spice - gut says town, no real reason tho
Plum - was null on plum, she's looking much better with username scumflip
Magua Nicodemus - cop guilty
tclawren - mildly town for tone, but a pretty weak read
Andrius - town
Zajnet - null
Maruchan - town
Llamarble - cop
Amrun - null
Regfan - town
Nobody Special - town
Lost Butterfly (Mina+Faraday) - TOWN

I have no scumreads right now. my big scumreads were username (and I was right, wheee!), llamarble (whose cop claim I'm believing unless something changes), and klazam who was town. (if he hadn't claimed his move check target, scum probably wouldn't have done the ragepile :/).

so I guess I'll just look in more detail at zajnet/amrun/nautilius. and throw in baby spice, tcla, and soda too.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1274 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Oh, okay, so you had role information that guilties are definitive and innos are not.

That is a completely zoraster thing to tell you.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1279 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:41 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

yeah YOU'RE WELCOME MARBLE

Fate your read is delayed while I work on figuring this disappearing shit out.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1281 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:52 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

If you're not the next VC, I'll completely ignore you today. that about what you're looking for?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1287 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Ooh, can LB and I move eachother into the villa?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1292 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:17 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

#MOVE
Player to Move
: Lost Butterfly
Room to Move to
: Secluded Villa
Insurance?
: No

LLD - Plum is there so it'll be a full house. :( Though I only need a round in the villa.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1299 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:23 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

You'd have to insure opening the door, but yes. You should not take any other actions if you do that, and someone else moves me to the villa?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1352 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Naut/Soda fry ASAP, yes.

Mafia only get 1 free move per turn. It's not terrible to deal with given the chits they spent - actually, I think they get LESS game influence now than they would have keeping the chits. The only bad thing is the untrackablility from move checker, which eh, same thing they fucking got when klaz claimed (/bitter)

I'm tempted to say we try to get a lot of good shit done with our red chits, and end it sometimes before R14 resolves. Since mafia get nothing free R13 it's a natural point. Let me draft a plan here...

Llama to Panic Room
Plum to Door Control
LLD to Villa
Hito to Villa
Maru to Potions
NobodySpeical to Move Checker
If it works out, Plum opens the door to Security and someone goes in.

How do we feel about this?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1445 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

How about we lynch Zajnet? Or Soda. Zajnet or Soda.

Also, with the villa crowding and such that is happening, I guess I have really no choice but to put this out there:

something role related is gonna happen if I get my villa time in. 1 round with LB. And both LB and I are gonna need a chit. So I can do an uninsured move.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1447 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:43 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Plum isn't confirmed by any means. But I feel better about her when she independently came to the same push as I did on username. If username had flipped town she'd be on my scum shortlist, but he didn't so she's not.

Andrius seems like his typical town but I don't know his scum meta.

LB is 100% non-negotiable town.

LLD might be a scum? IF you think there's no way they can all be town. I think it's totally possible though.

And yeh, obviously Zaj is null - he hasn't DONE ANYTHING. But this game is so full of so many strong town reads that the guy with less than a post per 10 pages seems like a good place to start. Null is the new scum.

As for Soda, I like Reck but his recent stuff is giving me bad, bad vibes. Also you're #10 on his player rankings?? And I don't like his self-consciousness about "WHY AM I NOT SUPER TOWN TO YOU."

Actually, let's go Soda then Zaj.

Vote: SodaSpirit17
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1458 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:34 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Llamarble wrote:
Hito, I agree there are a lot of townish people.
Who do you think helped Magua organize the tipping move, or do you think the rest of the scum were just his minions?

If I'm reading this correctly, you're asking "Do you think the scum would require a strategist still alive to pull that off, or would Magua be able to set the moves up himself?"

In which case, I think the later. Magua + any 3 could have gotten that done.

#MovePlayer to Move: Maruchan
Move to: Potions Room
Insurance? No

Soda, do tipping point INSURED. Your way around doesn't work.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1460 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:41 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Hey Zajnet, quote this post first time you read it, even if you don't have time for anything else.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1463 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:44 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

My move is in Soda.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1480 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Multiple actions in one turn carry a penalty.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1483 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Also, should say this before I go into the villa: I need at least one full round to go through after I go into the Villa.

And LB will need an available chit as well. So give them a non-insured move to "Confirm Vote" agree to next round.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1681 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote: tclawren
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1820 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:15 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Unvote NobodySpecial
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1823 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Confirm Vote Nobodyspecial
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1830 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote: Baby Spice
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1860 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

hello kids~

much wisdom I have to impart, but let's not pussyfoot around the big one:

I'm the town vigilante.

I am one shot, BUT I can reload by spending a chit in the villa. Reloading works on the move schedule, as opposed to the instant-mechanic of the parties.

My shots were:

N1: Klazam. Faraday and Mina have already taken me to task about this one. I had a strong town read on him for most of D1, then he claimed that move check on iamausername after multiple posts from both him and zoraster after the last move resolution. I thought he was probscum (Andrius and Plum can attest to this) and I asked to be moved out of the Villa to interrogate Klazam. Then, the day was ended becaue of the rage-hammer that was only feasible due to Klazam claiming his target (e.g scum with klaz-town couldn't risk that without knowing who his bead was on.) I connected the two events and guessed the late claim was because a scumbag had realized that the move showed they weren't scared of Klazam being movechecker. Turns out it was just a coincidence, but it REALLY didn't look like one N1.

N2: Amrun. LB and I spent a lot of time discussing the shot (I only claimed to LB). The short-list was tclaw, zaj, nautilius, amrun. Zaj, despite his awful lurking, isn't really a scum read, so we let it go. Nauts push on soda looked pretty scummy but we figured we'd get more of a chance to read Nacho tomorrow. In the end I chose amrun over tclaw and here we are.

I didn't go to the party room because of a slight mistake I made. I always planned on leaving the villa early today, and just wanted to reload before heading out. I figured I'd wait until near deadline to see if I needed to spend a chit. But I got so distracted by my other game that just started I missed deadline. I knew that waiting another round in villa would be kinda detrimental, so I insured the reload today. If I had partied I couldn't have reloaded.

So I've got 3 chits and one bullet.

Baby Spice has claimed a vigilante that requires spending five (!!!) chits in the Villa to find ammo, and if she shoots she can't shoot again for two more nights. On the one hand, that vastly contradicts with my role, and seems false. On the other, she had a townie-esque softclaim. Briefly thought about shooting but in the end it was decided to bring the matter to the thread instead.

Gonna play ghost stories, so I'll be gone a couple of hours. Leave your questions here and I'll answer when I'm back.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1867 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

bit of time waiting for ghost stories to start, so I'm here for 15 minutes or so:

Klazam was seriously town though...

Yeah I totally read him as town. But that claim was dodgy as fuck and he ended up enabling scum to do that rage move. The timing was just too close for me to believe in coincidence. I'm still not sure what happened - did scum brazenly assume klazam wasn't on any of them and luck out? Or did they organize the move in the brief time between klazams claim / nights end? :shrug:

It's a mistake I've made before (Stars Aligned), it's a mistake I'll make again because the alternative is too much to bear.

Villa people: I think Andrius is town. Not for :secretreasons:, just personally. Plum is odd. On the whole she doesn't have a lot going for her, but I can't get over how natural her attack on username seemed.
As for LLD...let me sit on that issue a moment.

Fate being dead in the villa has nothing to do with the villa or people in it, at least as far as I understand it.

ohh, that reminds me, LLD's top 3 scumreads are tclaw, plum, and zaj.

P.EDIT: My plan was originally to bring up in thread. I had Andrius move me. I didn't want to shoot him without hearing him out at first, but when the rage move ended up HAPPENING it made it the best shot for the night in my eyes.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1912 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1908, Llamarble wrote:
And he suggested, before it happened, that some kind of iam-moves-to-ragetorium self-hammer might happen.

Surely this is a town tell for him, not a scum tell?

How many chits do you have right now, Baby Spice?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1915 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

oh daaamn don't tell me zaj is scum

I wanted to shoot him so bad

but I was like "NO HITO! DON'T SHOOT JUST ON POLICY NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO! LOOK FOR SCUM!"

Vote: tclawaren
while waiting on baby spice.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1918 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1917, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 1912, hitogoroshi wrote:

How many chits do you have right now, Baby Spice?

Three.

I was thinkimg I should send myself somewhere to clear out the rage room.

Wait, what happened to your other two chits?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1920 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

And you submitted an...insured move?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1930 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

hey now marble, maybe sk is his pr and he wants to drink a potion to lose it and win with the town
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1945 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

so who do we want me to shoot

alternatively I can not shoot if people are worried I'm an sk

also
unvote
I think we have a move or two to do

close panic room door. also maybe we could try having two sets of people seperated by closed doors. using the association to either know there's a scum in a group or clear a group as town (unless scum no-killed obv)

thoughts?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1951 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Andrius wrote:
Wait you wanted to shoot me? Did I read the "he" and "him" right or..? O_o

No. I thought Klazam was probscum, but I wanted to DRILL him on on his delayed claim instead of just shooting blindly. I probably wouldn't have shot if someone had been lynched right there. I only shot him because the scum move requiring a claimed move-checker happened very quickly after a dodgy move-checker claim.

In post 1950, Regfan wrote:
@ Hito -
If we think you're SK why would we want to prevent you shooting at all? Wouldn't wen want to direct your shots instead?

man I don't know

it's not like I've actually devoted brain cells to what would benefit hito-sk

I'm just saiyan if people are worried I'm not compulsive
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1977 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

of all the words to misspell, it had to be the bold one
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1983 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1979, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:That's seriously your comment Hito?

"LOL YOU TYPO'D SOMETHING"

This game is getting on my VERY LAST nerve.

it was not my "comment" in the sense that is the final definitive comment on what I think forever

but I'm in that hazy state where I'm too tired for thinking but not too tired for jokes

In post 1981, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Hey Hito, mind running me through why you shot OBV TOWN Klazam one more time?

I mean, I know you explained it, but I'd like to hear it one more time.

klaz claims "finally got movechecker result" - hito thinks "hey, that's awfully scummy, only claiming when it's a certainty, and giving additional info to scum for no reason for town cred. I wanna pressure bee on this one. take me out of the villa so I can interrogate him!"

then as I was on my way out, scum did a mass-move and I was like "whelp I'm unwilling to entertain the idea that was a coincidence. pew pew"

it's a damn shame because my pm with the vig shot was entitled "plight of the scumblebee" and that would have been really funny if he was actually scum
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2014 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1958, Llamarble wrote:I think the top SK candidates are Zaj and Hito.
Hito can't really be mafia with that much shooting power.
Hito, how bad is it for town to just have LLD claim if she's town?
I am suspicious and not having the full story about people is making it difficult to scumhunt properly.

I think tomorrow is the day for massclaim. That's all I want to say atm.

In post 1963, Regfan wrote:
@ Hito -
If I wanted to select you for move checker later in the game for when you went to 'load up' in the Villa, what would I see it say out of curiosity?

Honestly don't know broski. I reload on the move schedule, can insure it or not...I assume just "reloaded"?

What do we think odds are BS is town killing power? Can I shoot her? Otherwise I want a Zaj claim I think.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2033 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

oh boy does this mean I can shoot Baby Spice?

I can buy tc/naut/bs scum easy peasy, naut might actually be my top pick

lld maybe, plum maybe, ns no fuckin way
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2050 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:47 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

If Hito shoots her tonight I'm auto-voting him tomorrow and not unvoting no matter what.

What if she flips sk?

Also,

username iso 7 wrote:Baby Spice hasn't said a lot, but I'm pretty sure there's a soft claim there that scum wouldn't have any motivation to make, so I think she's town.

so we have 100% confirmation scum thought baby's softclaim made her look town
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2054 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

I can maru to security, we want it insured or no?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2056 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

sending in maru to security insured
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2085 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:31 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

who to shoot? bs, naut, zaj?

soon as we sort that out I can vote tclaw
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2089 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:37 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

ahh, I'm just antsy that the mason buddy hasn't claimed

that would be a completely avoidable tragedy

zaj claimed vanilla right?

I'm also a bit worried that bs sk would be bulletproof :/

ALSO - if I die, remember tomorrow is massclaim day because we gotta force 50/50s
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2094 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

so I should self-move to the party, then uninsured move someone else out?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2097 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:05 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

aye aye, captain

Vote: Tclawren
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2102 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

unvote

Plum needs to get that door closed first.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2123 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:41 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

well what the hell happened with the door there

whatever, HAMMERTIME??
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2126 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:20 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

think I'm gonna shoot in {plum,naut}

not sure which one yet

but yeah, I'll leave a few hours for last thoughts and drop the hammer before deadline tonight
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2128 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote: Tclawren
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2135 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:33 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

sorry broski, I had my wibbles about lld (she never claimed her role to me, but she claimed she had "a powerful one") but I decided to oversell her pr and demand massclaim tomorrow, to see what mafia thought of her pr relative to vig, and if I died my demand for massclaim would stand and hopefully get the info in the right hands

on the happy side, I got them to kill her for me. On the sad side, I'm 0 for fucking 3 with my shots -_-

(mind you, I was a little tempted to claim the lld shot to see if I could get some prideful mafiate to call me a liar)

hey reg, can we kill baby spice yet
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2143 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Eh, my worry is that a 5-chit charge up shot could actually be a mafia power, and from bs's perspective, why not use it to kill one more townie if she's gonna die

my optimal play would be something like lynch bs, shoot naut I think.

Speaking of things, I need to be moved to the villa for sweet reloads. I can insure reload and be moved out the next phase.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2149 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

andrius remember more than one move a turn is EXTRA COST

you move me in, have someone take me out next phase and I can confirm I has a bullet.

reg, how about I move you out insured, and someone else brings you in uninsured?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2152 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:47 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

yeah that makes more sense

the final verdict:

regfan moves hito in the villa
andrius INSURED moves regfan to the campfire
hito UNINSURED moves regfan to the campfire

and next turn

hito INSURED reloads
someone UNINSURED moves hito out of the villa

everyone happy with that?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2163 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:02 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Reg - actually, if you're insuring, why don't we do something that gives me a safer reload.
NS, you take over this move for me:

#MOVE for NobodySpecial to submit
Player to Move:
Regfan
Room to Move to:
Move Checker
Insurance?:
No

And I'll reload THIS TURN, to make sure it happens safely.

#MOVE hito submitsPlayer to Move: Hito
Action: Reload
Insurance: No

That way, scum need to bork with the insured move instead of trying to 50/50 me next turn.

Then just drag me out uninsured next turn.

Sound good?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2164 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:05 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

EBWOP: Actually though, I have no confirmation from Zor it works this way. Let me PM him!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2166 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

alright, I have otter confirmation reloading will work like that

ns, wanna grab the regfan to move checker uninsured move?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2168 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

if ns didn't do regfan to movechecker someone else has to

I used my move to uninsured reload

remember, bring me out of the villa uninsured tomorrow
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2228 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:41 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

I'm not hammering cause I was just in the villa, and I have some things to say.

Naut: how exactly does your role work? Same for you Andrius (feel free to quote yourself if you don't wanna paraphrase.)

I do want BS lynched but I also need to decide where to CALL DOWN THE THUNDER.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2242 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

I'm not compulsive broski...

I think it's naut. Actually I thought it was naut last night too but I didn't want to shoot on the off chance he really was a bodyguard. not sure who his buddy would be. reg?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2310 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote: Andrius
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2372 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 2366, zoraster wrote:some time i'm going to run an invitational with pairs of people who can't stand each other. There will be UK and Reck, Fate and.. well, let's be honest that could be a lot of people but LLD... who else, who else?

Man, this makes me realize I don't have enemies. I'm missing out!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2374 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Because I was in the Villa. I did try to go out and interrogate you, but then the scum rage hammer happened.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”