Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Andrius »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Andy, Faraday: Are we all moving to the secluded villa?

YES.
READING NOW SORRY I OVERSLEPT BIG TIMe.

But I had a flying dream so it was all good.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Andrius »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Yeah sure; fine with chilling with hito in the villa.

So yeah we should organize three for the villa and then organize us sending each other there with each other's chits.
That would help out immensely. <3
So I'd love to be there, and you all know I own in QTs (Court of the Gods, anyone?)

If we move each other (Andy > LB, LB > LLD, LLD > Andy) and then circle back (Andy > LLD, LLD > LB, LB > Andy) we'd have the number of chits to move all of us there. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Andrius »

Yeah I apparently need to do 10 accounting assignments by tonight so I'm getting off for now but hito I'm going to be as subtle as I can and say that Villa would be awesome for me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Andrius »

Lost Butterfly wrote:BTW if you're planning on coming to the villa make sure we can all try and get together at a convenient time for all of us and do stuff in 'almost real time'; it's totally awesome for scumhunting and something that needs to be utilised. I don't think that'll be a problem though for me since I'm Europe and kinda in the middle.

Not a problem for me.

Also, we can "communicate" with the general thread via voting- why not do a VOTE: EDDARD STARK / VOTE: MoI / UNVOTE: MoI deal like SoS?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Andrius »

Mina wrote:Ooh, you get to chat with a player like Andrius who's already painfully easy to read in the main thread!

Just remember that the "painfully easy to read" players aren't idiots Mina.

NS: I KNOW SOMEONE HAS TO BE IN DOOR CONTROL FIRST SO WE 4-WAY CIRCLE MOVE EVERYONE WHERE THEY NEED TO GO.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Andrius »

OK DOING ACCOUNTING NOW IF I POST IN HERE YOU CAN ASSUME IM FAILING THE CLASS
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Andrius »

Lost Butterfly wrote:Stupid question, but is there a reason we can't just do the following:

-hito, Andrius, and LB move to Villa (within two or three rounds).
-We stay there for however many rounds it takes to strategize or communicate information or strategize.
-One of us moves to the door and unlocks it. (Disclaimer: I think I misunderstood how the door works. Let me PM zoraster.)
-A fourth player then joins to hear hito's plan.
-etc.

Zoraster: will all visitors to the Villa be able to read whatever posts were made before in the QT, for the rest of the game? Is there a new QT made every time a new arrival shows up?

Also, LLD, like Faraday said, why didn't you find Llamarble's similar stances townish? He also locked himself into a position.

This would work like gold.
Buried gold.
BUT YES 110% BAKER APPROVAL.

And yes the QT question would be awesome.

Sorry ok ill go do ACCT now and stop posting..

maybe.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Andrius »

Andrius wrote:Also, we can "communicate" with the general thread via voting- why not do a VOTE: EDDARD STARK / VOTE: MoI / UNVOTE: MoI deal like SoS?

WE = Villa people.
THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA Y/Y?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok after talking with zor about the morse code thing you CAN only vote/unvote/confirm vote once per round so no morse code for villa-ites. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Andrius »

Done with Ch.24. Ch.25 next for ACCT.

hito wrote:I don't want anyone in the villa NOW. I want LB/myself/Andrius/whoever else in the Rageatorium. Reck is right in saying we have no particular reason to believe it's an all-town group. But when you take a group of people who can read each other very well, and let them aim doublevotes at each other, it tends to get business sorted out one way or the other pretty quickly.

We don't need to have Door Control before Villa. 3 people go in to the villa, one goes out to door control (I have a plan that should pretty much guarantee it's a townie - I don't want to get into details specifically, though I can say that if we could leave 'time capsules' with cryptography it would accomplish pretty much the same thing).

Potion Room and Tipping Point should be off limits because a.) Going for Potions leaves too much wiggle room for 'accidental' pileups at the Tipping Point and b.) I trust scum to have the coordination to get someone to Potions a hell of a lot more than I trust town.

In fact, as a general rule, the more complex a plan gets, the more likely it will only succeed with significant scum assistance, in which case we probably don't want it succeeding. I want LB and whoever they can read best (I don't believe I've seen Andrius as scum, so I don't know if he's always obvtown as town only, or just convincing no matter what) to saunter with me - not dash, saunter - leftwards. And I want anyone that is either default hard to read or looking scummy to stay on the Nexus for now and head for the fire on their last move. That's it.

I think LB and I should move each-other to Rageatorium. And Andrius and someone else should do the same. R2 or thereabouts we can get Fate/xRx/whoever those two can read well into the Rageatorium. Then we can do a little dance around door, rage, villa that is awesome and wonderful.

I endorse this plan fully.
Give me a name and when the time comes we can all cross-move.
But I want time in the villa.
Former Fruit will understand how much more I rock in QTs.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Andrius »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yes Yes Andrius, you were good in Court.

Of course, you also shot Equinox.

I know.
But you were no fruit and thus didn't get what I meant.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #324 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

OK IM HERE ACCOUNTING IS DEAD AND MOVING BACK TO SCHOOL UNDERWAY.
Going to be
v/LA
Friday to Monday, but there will probably be scattered posting throughout.

Reading from my last post...

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Maruchan wrote:I think we should suggest moving EVERYBODY out of the Nexus/Rageatorium/SecludedVilla/Door switch, then lock every door around that 4-room line. Why? then the scum can't kill me to force-replace the door switch operator!!

^_^

This is wrong for the same reason as the Party Room plan.

Explain please.

zoraster wrote:
Magua replaces Nicodemus

What happened to Nicodemus? :?

iiaun wrote:The Secluded Villa trio don't have the same issue, because that was at least partially arranged before anyone had role PMs so it's clearly not alignment based. But in general I think we should be figuring out how we want to arrange all the players without deciding who fills which role, and then use some kind of randomising method to decide who goes where.

Oh hi! I think this is the first time playing with you- though I know you modded one of my first Newbie Games... 930 IIRC.
Anyway, Villa is meant to be a pro-town force by putting a bunch of easy-to-read people and very active protown people in a place where they can talk and do Fruity things.

What do you have against Maru at door control? I've heard no argument against it and frankly don't see a reason not to at this point.

Fate wrote:Insurance?: WHO NEEDS INSURANCE?

RECK. I HEARD THERE WAS THIS BIG EARTHQUAKE ON THE EAST COAST.
KNOCKED OVER A LAWN CHAIR.

fate wrote:Sorta, but I faraday and andrius butt buddies kinda called dibs on that shit pre-game.

Naw its all about Mina. <3

NS wrote:It offends me that A) you haven't read the rules and B) you didn't believe me when I told you what they were and STILL couldn't read them but had to run to the Mod for confirmation. But I'm in a really pissy mood today so.

I read the rules. I just forgot crap like that in the heat of the moment. Good ideas, you know.
Sorry. :/

I'm not seriously opposed either Maruchan.

There's something I want to debate in Feysal's block of text but I'll withhold it until we can make fruit salad in the villa.

Feysal wrote:Now don't you forget about me! Strategy is something I excel at, and I want in. No offense to hito, but in Stars Aligned III the cult worked around and punched loopholes into his plans for much of the game, and Andrius should remember I was responsible for much of that. I'm not going to miss out on this chance to do what I do best.

I have not forgotten, and would be fine with you in the Villa. We can make it work. You were definitely the brains in the Cult with VP; Spy and I were the Insanity Sponges. 8P

Feysal wrote:The Secluded Villa serves another purpose I've not seen anyone mention yet: claiming. Our power roles will want to share their information for it to be useful, but they won't want flashing neon signs over their heads saying "I'm a power role, kill me!" In the Secluded Villa they will have the chance to at least claim to reasonably trusted players, and if it results in their death... it tells us someone in the villa was probably not worthy of being trusted.

REMEMBER COURT OF THE GODS?
REMEMBER DGB/ANDY?
YEAH.

The Villa is my home.

Feysal wrote:To give an example, my mafia buddy hitogoroshi somehow talked Andrius into lying for him in Court of the Gods. Excuse me if I don't take your ability to read each other accurately for granted.

No, I got
him
to lie for me- I got him to fakeclaim Vig to protect my ass.
Yeah old news and whatnot shot Equi over hito but old news.

Why the hell are you claiming VT now?
Why on earth.
I mean, townpoints for that for sure but shit.
Reminds me of me before I got somewhat good at this game.

OK WHO ALL IS DOING THE VILLA SO I CAN MOVE THEM AND THEY CAN MOVE ME?

Two people moved Maru to the Villa- pay attention dammit no wasting chits.

Reck I don't distrust your ability to coordinate with Fate its just he doesn't want to be there-
WAIT
THE MONASTARTY IS BULLETPROOF.

I HAD AN INCEPTION.

REGFAN THANKS FOR THE MOVE. <3
I have chits who needs to be moved and where?

Hey zoraster are those circles around the names on the map necessary? It just makes things busier IMO. Names should be fine.

HESHIN A GO GO BABY!
Vote: Amrun
Complaining about ten pages. Read SAIII darlin'. Ten pages a day was a minimum for D1.

Plum wrote:What the hell are Maru and Klazam doing moving each other around now?

Maru's going to sit in the door control room and be awesome. Klazam is sitting in the move-watching room and be more awesome.

plum wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:
I think LB and I should move each-other to Rageatorium. And Andrius and someone else should do the same. R2 or thereabouts we can get Fate/xRx/whoever those two can read well into the Rageatorium. Then we can do a little dance around door, rage, villa that is awesome and wonderful.

Hey, Andrius???

Yes? Did you want me to move you with us?
Because I'd be fine with that.
Or were you saying "not andrius". :/

plum wrote:YOU ARE POSTING PAGES WORTH WHILE I'M TRUDING THROUGH THIS, AREN'T YOU? There are now ten pages. Yeah.

IS THIS TO ME?

Plum, so you're voting Reck because of the "villa is dumb but SDC should be all up in it?" deal right?

hito is supertown. And easy to read, so yeah he's town kthx.

Why don't you like Plum?
Shaking things up a little is scummy now?

NS wrote:I don't like that Fate is trying to be obvtown, and that he's in the Panic Room

I don't like how you're pointing out some stupid V/LA issue.
People are moving back to college.
YOU are V/LA
But I agree with the quoted block.

plum wrote:OH AND SDC WOULDN''T PULL THE WOOL OVER EYES OF OTHERS? I mean seriously, do I have to frrakking explain this one and how disingenuous you're being?

Yeah I agree Amrun [?] that the rage is unbecoming of her (esp. here) but its not like scum-motivated I don't think. And I'd like to think I know Plum well enough.

plum wrote:Amrun - I'd like to go to the rage because it looked like someone was wanted under Hito's plan to cycle through it and the Villa to complement Andrius, and I'd be fine with that. I like Andrius and I think I'd be decent at reading him.

Plum you want in you got it I'll move you.

Nobody Special wrote:I would venture to say that Reck and Plum are of different alignments. Now if I could only tell which was which. :oops:

I guess it'll be more evident as the game goes on.

/inb4lynchonethentheotherifthefirstflipstown

Is there a LLD case out there or do I have to subscribe to the newsletter?

tclaw wrote:Why is Fate in the Panic room again? And why did we let this happen? No one should be in that room right now.

Because he got his SDC to move him.

Klazam wrote:
tclawren wrote:
Why is Fate in the Panic room again? And why did we let this happen? No one should be in that room right now.

I agree, but seemingly others have other ideas... :igmeou:

Amrun wrote:tclawren, WHY is Maruchan obvious town? Because he offered himself up? That is 100% null.

Alot of things. Because he claimed unannounced.
Scum wouldn't lock themselves into a vanilla claim this early in the game and offer to get locked into one room at this point.
That's how I see it at any rate.
I'm not saying I condoned the VT claim but it happened and we just deal with it.

I also think NS is off to a good start though I don't like his nitpicking (which he admitted he's cranky today or whatnot so I'll let it slide for now).

OK IM GOING TO FIND THE CODE TO MOVE PLUM THEN GET AMOVING ON THAT (C WUT I DID THAR) AND THEN COME BACK AND WORK.

Vote: Nautilius

I don't like how they threw chits at moving Fate to the BP room and maybe its because Nacho's not here and his title and all but I don't like Nautilius so far.
I don't condone fate hiding in the corner either but fate does crazy shit so whatever for now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #325 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

PLANNED MOVE OK WILL SEND IN BEFORE I SLEEP
#MOVE
Player to Move:
Plum
Room to Move to:
Rageatorium
Insurance?:
N
Chit(s)?
1 Blue
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #327 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

No but someone sent in the same action- isn't that wasting?

Like A moved B to C
D also moved B to C
Waste of a chit.

Thats what I thought anyway. Maybe I read it wrong.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #329 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andrius wrote:PLANNED MOVE OK WILL SEND IN BEFORE I SLEEP
#MOVE
Player to Move:
Plum
Room to Move to:
Rageatorium
Insurance?:
N
Chit(s)?
1 Blue

Sent this in.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #332 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm not quite remembering clearly why we're going to wait in the ragetorium at this point but.

Villa is for coordination. Solidifying reads on each other. Being fruit. (Note when I say fruit I mean last game not Plum.)

I'm not a strategist to compare with hito and Feysal (SAIII anyone?) but I'm easily readable and as I proved last game I'm a Pseudo-Mason to be Reckoned with. (C WUT I DID THAR?)

(In case you're not familiar zor's last game was a massive neighborhood. I was a neighbor with DGB. I was the Vig. Together we solidified our townreads on each other, creating a Mason-Vig combo and I killed 2/3 scum, with the third being used as my meatshiled against the scumkill (irony for ya')).

I'm sleeping now.

predit: Because she wanted to be moved and I was willing to move her?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #333 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Besides no one's here to dissent so I did it. Also don't know when move deadline for moves is and I'll probably sleep for the next 1o hours or so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #484 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok I don't want to miss deadline for movies and I have one blue piece to spend so who needs to be moved?

I'll probably miss round three deadline being V/LA most all of tomorrow and the firsrt three quarters of sunday BUT i have a blue chit to throw at moving someone and it expires after round 3 and can't get carried over so yeah.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #491 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

dammit you're right klazam. i thought we had two blue chits for some reason.
nevermind then. >_>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #737 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm here- don't expect regular access until tomorrow evening though.
I'll move Plum in with me for now. (Elven Rings a go go!)
Not sure what happened to hito/LB/Andy but I'm not complaining since I got Plum in the deal so yeah.

House-warming party in the Villa and we should rename it something cooler: Like the GLAD HATTER MANSION.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #738 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Plum
Room to Move to:
GLAD HATTER MANSION
Villa
Insurance?:
N
Chit(s)?
1 Green

Sending this in.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #992 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Andrius »

VOTE: IAAUN
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1238 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Andrius »

FARADAY CAN WE VILLA I THINK I KNOW WHY FEYSAL DIED.

POST INCOMING
AND D1R4 VILLA SUMMARY.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1240 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok I moved hito as per the plan, but who moved me out of the Villa? :?

Fate shut the hell up you Mained yourself D1 in Resurgence so don't even give me that crap.

Vote: Magua

Follow the llamacop.

I'm going to do some moving around, hopefully with help, as I might have an idea as to how the scum killed Feysal WITHOUT shooting through doors.

llamarble wrote:Fate disappearing is... bizarre. He's up to shenanigans and I am doubting they're pro-town shenanigans.

This.

llamarble wrote:I get vanillized after 2 scum are dead or two guilties, which is why I want Magua dead ASAP (I can then go potion up).

Hey Elli why do I have a asterisk?

hitogoroshi is town. If he wasn't I'd know by now. Read: Court of the Gods.

LLD you're a twat if you think Fate can't fake it.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Llamarble wrote:Could also be SK who has 'go through doors' powers.

Also true. Especially if Fate himself is behind the "kidnap".

You flip-flopped really fast on that one.

Fate wrote:who if I'm guessing right can only kidnap one person at a time so were safe till I die on N4 (n5 was an example zor gave me, its the night I was taken+3)

Calling bullshit on "ill die N4 so don't bother lynching/killing me now".

NO BUT SRS BSNS FARADAY.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1243 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Andrius »

Funny though because hito was convinced of bumblescum because of the "zoraster finally got around to the result" thing.
Convinced it was bussing.
Also Plum thought llama was scum but I DEFINITELY don't think he can be now as he wouldn't buss another buddy right out the gate. (And since one, big, happy scumteam is most likely not a possibility then :/)

AND I TOTALLY CALLED IT, GUYS.
THE "DISAPPEARED" THING.
CALLED IN IN THE QT.

I moved hito as per request so he could come out and "get" bumblescum.

We all agreed that Zajnet was town after the litmus test with the miller thing.

Ok let me check the map I might have someone move me so I can loose a chit and see what I can find.

LLD maybe you've never played with Fate before.
Go read some of his games and come back.
Namely resurgence.

Fate's recent post reminds me of Reck's fake-guilty D1 in Powerful Wizards Mafia. "no scumbag would claim a guilty on someone D1, knowing they'd flip town, hoping they could talk their way out of it."
Yeah.
I don't eat WIFOM, sorry.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1246 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Andrius »

Someone move me into the party room.
That had the most people at nightfall.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1247 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Andrius »

Ugh I can't move without a party though.
Well, I guess back to the Villa [?]
>_>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1251 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Andrius »

Fate wrote:A new suspect approaches!

He is quite focused and concerned with painting me as the evil mastermiind self-kidnapper!

Fufuffufufufufu oh aaaaaanDRIUUUSSSSSS

YOU GOT SOMETHIN TO HIDE?

Nope! :D
I just think that there's no way you're:
A) Survivor, as those are just stupid and I'd love faith in zor's modding
B) going to die N4, as that's also incredibly dumb (does anyone else who's "kidnapped" die then too? Or do they die later too?

:igmeou: Well I mean I guess there's one thing you can be but I don't understand how that works and/or why the hell this is happening but it DOES explain your play so FFFFf

Anyway Magua's the lynch as per llamacop so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1255 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Andrius »

Dead Magua is dead Magua served medium rare or extra crispy.

K fine I'll stay out here that's cool with me- more time to figure out where the Feysal-killer came from.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1256 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Andrius »

reck's not in the game anymore dumbass.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1259 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Andrius »

Llamarble wrote:Disappearing for 3 days then dying would A: be really weird and B: mean a lot of non-town-initiated kills.
I think we make Fate claim what he's been up to.
Acting really cryptic and THEN disappearing under suspicious circumstances may be worth trying to lynch him / trying to move him to Monastery.

This.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1262 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Andrius »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Andrius wrote:Dead Magua is dead Magua served medium rare or extra crispy.

K fine I'll stay out here that's cool with me- more time to figure out where the Feysal-killer came from.

Mafia strongman type kill seems likely.

No I'm
telling you
that there's another way.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1264 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Andrius »

And so how exactly does the SK win, Fate?
Because three-day delays in kills doesn't seem like it would be of much help.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1375 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

hito I think I know how that worked- you my thoughts in the Villa or in-thread?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1376 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

tclaw wrote:scum moves were

Llamarble to Campfire (insured?)
Nautilius to Tipping Point (insured?)
Soda to Tipping Point (insured?)
Llamarble to Tipping Point
Zajnet to Tipping Point

The bolded is interesting. Zor didn't say that Naut and Soda went to campfire and then Tipping Point. He just said Tipping Point. This makes me think scum have a person that can move people two rooms at a time.

The bolded can be explained.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1404 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

SOMEONE.
MOVE ME TO THE NEXUS.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1405 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

IF I'M RIGHT THEN IT SHOULD BE THERE.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1599 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

Spent Friday getting smashed.
Reading later tonight- now is for Encore.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1601 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

ALSO WHY AM I NOT IN THE NEXUS.
Pretty pretty please THIS HAS TO DO WITH MY ROLE K AND POTENTIALLY HOW THEY PULLED OFF THE POINT AND FEYSAL KILLINS.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1612 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

You can call me Andy, Soda.

So yeah fuck it I'll come clean.
Screw actually confirming suspicions.

Ah. I only read the "Mafia Doctor" flip. Not the PM.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1613 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok I see no town motivation to do that and scum would obv know their own actions.

There's a
Secret Passage
from Nexus to the Tipping Point- presumable dug recently.
Hence why the move Nexus --> Tipping Point was valid.
So, if you want to test it, send someone from the Nexus to the Tipping Point, or the other way around- In one action.
I instantly assumed they dug to the Security Room and shot Feysal that way.

I assumed Feysal was shot via a Passage to the Security Room.

NOW I DONT HAVE CONFIRMATION BECAUSE NO ONE WILL MOVE ME TO THE NEXUS AND ONLY HAVING TWO CHITS MYSELF I CANT MOVE AND SEARCH.

And yes I was told that there's a Mafia Passage Digger out there.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1614 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

And yes the secret passage
doesn't appear on the map.
But if you know they're there you can use them.

Hence mafia can kill through them but revealed anyone can use them.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1615 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

And yes moves made through them will be shown during the day.
Hence tipping point fiasco.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1616 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

YAYYY ALL THE NINJAS WENT AWAY. <333
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1622 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1617, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So there's a role that digs these tunnels?

Hmmmm...

OH.

Um, Andrius. Can you check for tunnels? Can you check in the Panic Room for a tunnel?

Yes.
I checked the Villa while I was there.
Because it said SEKRIT STUFF in the OP.

llama wrote:

Okay, that makes sense out of things and is cool.
How much do you know about the passage digger?
Does it happen at night or during day?
Does it cost them chits?

He exists. And is mafia.
I'm not sure. But since I get free reign over the map and search via chits, I get the feeling he can spend chits to make tunnels whenever he has enough chits (which I presume costs more than one) but that's my guessing.
I'd guess so since it costs me.

Zajnet wrote:
I have a proposal.

I'll move Andy to the Nexus if he'll move me to the Tipping point. If I don't end up in the tipping point, he's probably lying scum and we can lynch him.

Works for me- but don't claim your potions-power.
We don't need to know if you're a Doc.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1625 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1624, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:@Andrius: Please out and claim all currently existing tunnels that you have found.

Haven't found any yet.
Though I'm 99% sure there's one from Nexus <---> Tipping Point because it looks and sounds JUST LIKE ONE.
Moving from A to B without going in-between?
SECRET PASSAGE, BABY.

And yeah I guess Magua could have shot Feysal through the door.
I liked the tunnel idea myself, but.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1628 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1627, Maruchan wrote:Maybe digging Tunnels costs chits comparable to how many rooms they have to bypass? Also, I then say we try moving Fate to the Panic Room, and also we need to look to see who had alot of un-counted chits in D1 that could have been digging tunnels.

Why didn't I think of that? >_>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1635 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1632, Fate wrote:Hey scum can you build a tunnel to me in this here kidnaped room?

TURNS OUT IM YOUR TRAITOR

>_>
<_<
COME SAVE ME PL0X

:igmeou:
If there's an actual "room" seperate from the map I can find the tunnel TO it but its only ONE room in ALOT so EHHHHHHH
I mean yeah fate joking but y'know
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1641 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

You don't have to insure the move, Zaj. Don't waste another chit no one else is moving me and there's plenty space in Nexus.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1728 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Andrius »

Again, I'm fine with SOMEONE testing the tunnel.
Or you could send me but I need to be in one end of the tunnel to search for it. (though we already know its there trololol)

Zajnet's been a townread. Yes, the sudden move for him to go to the Potions Room is odd, (was it NS talking about this?) but I think its honesty.
If you do go, though, have common sense. Don't claim if you're the Doc plz.

OK SO WHO DO WE WANT TO SEND THROUGH LE TUNNEL?

No I like Zajnet as town. I'll hold my townread for now please. :(

I also think Plum is town- lack of activity was from moving to college. We had trouble with that in the Villa. Also, her large is full but hasn't started for a couple days so. Lack of moves AND lack of scumhunting stem from LACK OF BEING HERE.

Regfan is also town for the MaguaRAGEfest D1.

IS THAT NACHO I SEE?!? <333

I can confirm what Plum says about the Villa.

Llama's right in 1680 though. If we wait to move and test the tunnel NOW mafia get free moves (unless lurking trololol).
But yeah that can wait I guess. I mean the damn thing's there I just need to get mah confirmation PM.

Villa people I think tclaw's likely town of the Soda/tclaw pair.

HITO, CONFIRM YOUR TCLAW VOTE IF IT IS SEKRIT INFORMATIONS.
FARADAY, CONFIRM YOUR TCLAW VOTE IF ITS NOT.

Because I read tclaw_town over Soda.

Fate, can your kidnapper legit send messages to you, or you just talking?

NO WRONG WAY NACHO/WHOEVER NOT PARTY ROOM NEXUS FOR ME.
Oh.
Well I was Nexus-ing for CONFIRMATION but I mean ITS RIGHT THERE HOW ELSE DID THEY MAKE THAT MOVE.

Ok someone to-go case on Amrun.

I need to srs bsns finish Encore so I won't be on til later after this and PICTO.

<3

Like soda lynch better than tclaw.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1734 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1733, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Confirm vote

Ok well that worked. <3

K SO Where we at at votecount?
I'm willing to vote soda and will do so over tclaw but need votecount.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1753 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1751, Llamarble wrote:Fate died in the SV.

Wait what? How do we know thi-

WAIT.
THE VILLA.
IT HAS SECRETS.
LOOK IN THE OP.

Plum's not scum, guys.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1754 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1745, zoraster wrote:
NIGHT 2 RESOLUTION

Fate's Vanilla Townie corpse was found in the Secluded Villa. He is dead.

Kay nevermind I found it. :oops:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1755 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Andrius »

GOD AMRUN STOP POSTING IN OTHER GAMES AND MAKING ME THINK YOU'RE POSTING HERE.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1767 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

I AM SORRY AMRUN.
WOW I FAIL AT READING THE LIST OF DEAD PEOPLE.
I DONT REMEMBER.

FUCK YOU ALL, LLD: NAUTILIUS DIES.

Unless ofc Regfan has IMPORTANT REASONS for mashing plum into plumsauce.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1768 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

LLAMA.
You stay put in there.
Keep the Move Checker on you and if anyone moves you we'll see who did it.
I'll look for tunnels and see if we can get you to Potions all quickly-like.
Also Me+Nexus=Love?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1789 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

sneding in insured move of naut_scumbag to the electric chair. eating dinner with my freind wheee
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1792 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

ok nm delelted that mofo
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1809 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Andrius »

I moved Zajnet. Since no one would move me to the Nexus I sent him through so I could prove that it works. So ANYONE can use it. So if we want to move Maru out of someone to the potions room that's how we'll do it.

Also, I think Zajnet is town, so I have no problems with him getting "potion'd up".

Waiting on info on Plum from Regfan.

hito is town. If he weren't I'd know by now. Especially in a QT environment. Read: Court of the Gods. He would've been deadhitoscum if he weren't hitoscummeatshield for vigandy. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1810 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1808, Llamarble wrote:
In post 1807, Nautilius wrote:
Why is hito town? Is it all of the massive contributions he's been making lately? Or perhaps his simply amazing reads list? The brilliant strategy he was supposed to form in the villa?

Also, I think it's time to move people out of the SV now. We literally have had nothing from LLD so far, and now she's disappearing in there? Why is hito still in there? What have we gotten from ANY of the Secluded Villa people? Absolutely nothing.

Zajnet begging his ass off to go into potions is a bit odd, but is a little too blatant for me to call it coming from scum.

This post did the awesome echoes of things that have been bothering me thing.
Also the guy who was supposed to EZ read Hito for sure now happens to be dead.

hito is town. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1816 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1815, Llamarble wrote:Andy, would you read Hito as town if he were an SK? 'cause Fate turning up in the villa may point to him or BS or some other villa person.
Also BS feels like obvscum off of her posting and her absence times compared to the scum action-failures BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HER VILLA STUFF WAS.
That whole situation is making it significantly more difficult for me to get reads, and only a small number of people are actually trying to find scum which makes it worse.
Hito needs to come out of the villa and give us SOMETHING USEFUL for all the time that's been spent on that stuff.

Zajnet, I want to see cases from you on your two top scumreads.
If you do a good job you can have a potion.

P. edit: I agree with Naut again.

I'm not sure [?]
I'd think that Mafia/SK play is similar, but I've never been a SK so I've never had to think like one.
Read Stars Aligned III for Town_hito.
Read Court of the Gods for Mafia_hito.
It should be obvious.

hito wanted BS in the Villa waaay back when I was in there D1R4 with Plum. So its probably role stuff, but. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1817 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1813, Nautilius wrote:
Andrius wrote:hito is town. If he weren't I'd know by now. Especially in a QT environment. Read: Court of the Gods. He would've been deadhitoscum if he weren't hitoscummeatshield for vigandy.

I'd rather not have to take your word for it, questionableandy. Especially since there are some damn good contributions townhito can and should be making to this thread, but isn't.

He's in the Villa being awesome.
hito has his ways. Fruity ways.
In post 1814, Nobody Special wrote:If we want hito in the thread, all we have to do is move him.

This.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1819 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Andrius »

Let's move Zaj to potions- almost there.
llama should stay put. He's safe there unless someone moves him, and we'll see it, so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1827 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Andrius »

No, it doesn't restrict us, NS.
It just costs more chits to move yourself, over someone moving you FOR you.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1848 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1842, Llamarble wrote:Blah. Zajnet just isn't very town at all.
Zajnet why do you want a potion so much?

In post 1843, Nobody Special wrote:I really don't like the idea of potioning Zaj.

Andrius isn't looking so good, now, either, for wanting to.

Eh, I think he's town. Why wouldn't we want to powerup town? I mean yeah, Maruchan was an obv example. llama is too now that he's not a cop anymore. You guys can always have him claim what he receives. Like Maru. He never claimed it but we all trust him, so.

If he were a PR he wouldn't be running around like that asking for potions room.
So, he's 1) town 2)vanilla (or i guess something negative utility, but).

Its a trust game. I trust Zaj.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1933 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Andrius »

I've been *awesome* lately at keeping up in my games.
If I haven't caught up by tomorrow, beat me with sticks until I show up. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1947 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

llamarble wrote:Andy why do you trust Zajnet? He's hardly done ANY scumhunting. But he did vote for scum D1 and declare scum needed to die D2. You don't just do that RANDOMLY.

He recovered from his bout of lurking D1 fairly well.
I liked hit play D2- it read as honest to me. A townie trying to help out as best he could.

@ Naut: Maru went to the Potions Room, and must have gotten something, yes? He never claimed it but we trust him.
That's what I was going for.

Naut wrote:But what? The reason we don't want to send scum into the potions room is so they don't receive powerroles that can screw with us more than their free moves already can. So why do you think Zajnet is town enough to where the benefits outweigh the risks?

When I said "But" it was in conjunction with "negative utilty". Basically, a townie with a bad role (Miller, perhaps? Gravedigger/something like that) could go to potions to be vanillized and be erased of their negative utility. Does that make sense?
I KNOW we don't want to send scum there but you're assuming Zaj is scum.
He's a townread. I trust him.

Oh why hello there hito_Vig.
I'm not surprised with his shooting of Klazam. In-QT he was adamant that Klazam was scum (Plum too? I don't remember ATM), so saying he shot Klazam is no big stretch.
Amrun_kill was a good shot. Not as good as scum, but.

Baby Spice definitely comes across as the scum here, unless its hito_SK and nerfed_Vig or hito_SK and nerfed_scumvig but I don't know right now. I'd vote BS over hito in the blink of an eye though.

hito wrote:Plum is odd. On the whole she doesn't have a lot going for her, but I can't get over how natural her attack on username seemed.

Go with your gut, bro. (p.s. She's town.)

Hito wrote:I had Andrius move me. I didn't want to shoot him without hearing him out at first, but when the rage move ended up HAPPENING it made it the best shot for the night in my eyes.

Wait you wanted to shoot me? Did I read the "he" and "him" right or..? O_o

In post 1877, Regfan wrote:Baby, fully claim including the part of your role that related to Fate.

I C UT U DID THAR :roll:

In post 1878, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 1875, Baby Spice wrote:To Hito and LB in the Villa Naut. With no starting shot.

Am I the only person having trouble parsing this?

In post 1879, Nautilius wrote:
In post 1878, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 1875, Baby Spice wrote:To Hito and LB in the Villa Naut. With no starting shot.

Am I the only person having trouble parsing this?

As in, she's fully claimed to hito and LB in the Villa.

That's what I got from it.

In post 1881, Llamarble wrote:I feel like a scum vig would take way more effort to use than a town vig.
VOTE: Baby Spice

Well obviously. :D

Ok I asked for a case yesterday and I don't remember getting one so someone's going to have to point out TClaw scum because I'm not rereading this game right now. Got enough multi-pagers already, and falling behind. >_>

Naut wrote:On a side note, Andrius and hito are seriously underwhelming me. Andrius is almost to the extent of a DEATHBATTLE.
Also, Andrius should be checking for Ragetorium tunnels, obviously.

DEATHBATTLE eh? /no idea what its from
No tunnels.

IM RUNNING THROUGH THESE CHITS LIKE DRANO
I GOT THAT DEVILISH FLO NO VOTE N GO NO SCUMO WE PARTY ROCK
YEAH THATS THE ROOM THAT IM CHECKING
ON THE RISE TO THE TOP
NO SCUM IN OUR VILLAS

I feel like I should reread, but I kinda should reread ALL my games and we know that's not happening so. :/

llama wrote:He showed NO interest in iamausername until him getting lynched was a FOREGONE CONCLUSION, then was like OH MAN IAMSCUM LET'S CHAIR IT and placed vote number 8.

I thought the IAAUN thing at him was a 1v1. :/

LLD wrote:Marble, it's Tclaw and it's Zanjet. The post above near confirms it.

How the hell does that confirm zajscum?
He's been busy.
/wants a mustang

In post 1924, Llamarble wrote:
In post 1916, Zajnet wrote:
In post 1914, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Marble, it's Tclaw and it's Zanjet. The post above near confirms it.

It's so depressing how little trust we can place on each other on the internet. I am being completely honest. I can't believe that I never dropped the NS is scum bomb.

This sounds like a serial killer claim.

>______>

hito wrote:hey now marble, maybe sk is his pr and he wants to drink a potion to lose it and win with the town

I think I'd beat zor with a stick if that was allowed to happen.
Why don't we just shuffle everyone in there for HAPPY EVER AFTER WHEEEEEE
>______>
Yahnonotlikely

Ok people I need to pay more attention to:
tclaw
plum
NS

In post 1940, Zajnet wrote:Sorry, I just find it so absurd that I could be the SK that I'm not even going to defend that point.

Roommate is making me clean the house so I haven't had time to analyze the NS-Magua interactions.

Ok stop trying to defend yourself from the SK accusations. Its scummy.
Back to those cases?

hito wrote:alternatively I can not shoot if people are worried I'm an sk

I trust you. Fire away, hito.
Please try not to kill any more masons though.

Nah I don't like the idea of everyone chill in the party room. We've got an awesome game we might as well use some rooms. :/
Besides some of us need to move around to get shit done.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1952 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1948, Maruchan wrote:I claimed it

Then I musta' missed it.
Will search for later I guess. :/
In post 1949, Maruchan wrote:
In post 1947, Andrius wrote:

Besides some of us need to move around to get shit done.

Which is why some of us feel others SHOULD be locked in the party room.

Ok that works I guess. Meh.
Still don't like nerfing the mechanic but you know ALL WE DO IS WIN NO MATTER WHAT

Regfan wrote:@ Andrius - Explain this Plum-Town read that you seem so adamant about.

By no means as strong as hito_town and others.
She's followed through on her promises, and while activity was/is lacking she's true to her word. Also, the QT stuff was solid. IAAUN push felt natural.
See, I'm a really friendly dude, and getting down to business in the start of the game takes me sometime.
If Plum were scum she could have schmoozed with me the entire QT ride and coasted.
I noticed that she was actually questioning me though, not writing me off as obvtown read or whatnot so.
Truereadsthatthere.

hito wrote:No. I thought Klazam was probscum, but I wanted to DRILL him on on his delayed claim instead of just shooting blindly. I probably wouldn't have shot if someone had been lynched right there. I only shot him because the scum move requiring a claimed move-checker happened very quickly after a dodgy move-checker claim.

I know you wanted him dead- I just thought the "him" referede to me since you just addressed me or whatont. eh
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1971 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm going to work on a map thing tomorrow for my own tunnel-finding benefits.
Will post findings here. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1978 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

I took it as a crumb, actually.
Will comment on LLD later on PITBULL + FREE SEATTLE CONCERT + ME IS IN WA= WIN
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2019 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'd rather lynch LLD over tclaw.
Isn't Security Room just a watcher deal?
And my room thing didn't happen- namely because I was going to track people's movements but zorastermod ISO is both less confusing than one map with a bunch of arrows and more concise. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2021 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2020, Maruchan wrote:Andrius I think the only tunnel shown to us so far was into tipping point.

Only one I've found too.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2022 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

EBWOP: Well, same difference since I didn't really FIND it I just ID'd it and all. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2025 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2023, Llamarble wrote:Huh, that misspeak was a bit sketchy.
Well Mr. Andy, why not vote accordingly?

Pretty much all that's left to do today is ship Maruchan to the security room, maybe shut the door behind him, and then lynch.

I was hoping for a tclaw case because im really not seeing it.

Also, I'll declare later but I'll be V/LA this weekend so I'll mos' def' drop a vote before I leave unless I can proxy them (don't think I can).
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2070 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

You'll get one post from me before my V/LA. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2076 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

last one holy fuck then im going to bed
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2077 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

ok so this is berif because im tired as hell.

ok so hito i'd rather have BS try and prove this power of hers than just killing her outright.
then again it DOES waste some time as it would take a couple nights...
unless you shot her tomorrow night, and she shoots someone else tomorrow night with her 5chit deal.
then we'd get that extra kill and she'd be dead.
and if she is scum then she can't use her chits during the day for EVILS
which is good

ok so we need le lynches before them mafia moves.
If you will allow it, zor, I proxy my vote to hitogoroshi until I return.

If not then say so and ill drop a vote where its needed when i can next get on with access

otherwise

LET IT RAIN OVER ME

andy's out
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2133 (isolation #77) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Andrius »

HITO.
TELL ME YOU DIDNT SHOOT PLUM.
BECAUSE THE LLD SHOT WAS GORGEOUS. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2134 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Andrius »

Also this man here will be catching up after classes today. <3
Pitbull was AWESOME. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2136 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Andrius »

Because apparently the order for deaths is random, unlike Gods where you could parse out my kills as the first [?] ones on the list each night. <3

hito wrote:(mind you, I was a little tempted to claim the lld shot to see if I could get some prideful mafiate to call me a liar)

That'd be hilarious, if it worked. :P

We going to replace dead_Plum with another door control person or no?
Because with the SK_type dead we've only got a couple bodies left to deal with, so it might not be necessary, but a good precaution. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2137 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Andrius »

We could move maru to door control again. That'd be just dandy.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2139 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2138, Regfan wrote:LLDs role confirms existence of a cop and someone that discovers other rooms which essentially completely clears Llarmable and Andrius. I'm going to have to swallow my pride and admit that Hito is town from it with Baby Spice being likely scum as well. That combined with the fact that NS is a Mason-clear should make this game relatively easy from here. I don't think I ever will understand the mafia kill choices though, the fact that Llarmable and NS didn't die last night is dumbfounding.

Removing the clears or people I'm confident are town via role claim from the situation the only people remaining are Maruchan who I had a strong town-read on earlier but want to revisit to reaffirm, Nautlius, Baby Spice and Zajnet. I'm actually contemplating and parsing over the advantages of forcing Baby Spice to 'confirm' her power tonight on one of the other three but at the same time it may be more advantageous to just outright lynch her and have Hito vig elsewhere.

With ALL that said, we NEED to mass-claim today and I have no issue starting if it means allowing me to popcorn it.

I'm a VT. Nautilus, you claim next.

Llama was locked in the kill-proof room, remember?

I might reread the whole thread, but I've got alot on my plate this week so I'm not sure that's going to be feasible. Perhaps a D1 reread, to see who Magua and IAAUN interacted with.

Regfan wrote:I'm actually contemplating and parsing over the advantages of forcing Baby Spice to 'confirm' her power tonight on one of the other three but at the same time it may be more advantageous to just outright lynch her and have Hito vig elsewhere.

hito shoots BS
BS shoots Naut
We lynch Zajnet
Mafia kills ???
All bases are covered, besides Maruchan.
If the game isn't won after that, then we all sit down with our srs bsns caps on and reconsider everyone who's left to us.
Its doable for sure, and we should move someone to the Door Control. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2140 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Andrius »

That'd be alot of death though, so we'd have to be in agreement (acclamation?) to move forward. That's alot of town deaths.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2141 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Andrius »

*If we fail.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2142 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Andrius »

And why is my V/LA tag still on?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2145 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2143, hitogoroshi wrote:Eh, my worry is that a 5-chit charge up shot could actually be a mafia power, and from bs's perspective, why not use it to kill one more townie if she's gonna die

my optimal play would be something like lynch bs, shoot naut I think.

Speaking of things, I need to be moved to the villa for sweet reloads. I can insure reload and be moved out the next phase.

True, of course.
hito, we could always seal her off with people we WANT her to kill.
That way if she IS mafia and she CAN'T shoot through doors/use a tunnel then we'll pen her in a shooting gallery.
Does that make sense?

Andy Moves hito to the Villa

^Sending that in, k?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2146 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Andrius »

I can move Regfan too but that's two chits down, so if anyone else wants to pick it up that'll be cool.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2147 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Andrius »

Moving hito with a Blue Chit, obv.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2150 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Andrius »

Regfan, you move hito.
I'll move you out.
hito has a good point re: EXTRA COSTS
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2151 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Andrius »

hito can move you in.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2154 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Andrius »

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Regfan
Room to Move to:
Campfire
Insurance?:
Yes

This be sending in from the resident Blue Lantern.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2157 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2154, Andrius wrote:
#MOVE
Player to Move:
Regfan
Room to Move to:
Campfire
Insurance?:
Yes

Sent in.
Used one BLUE and one GREEN chit, for the record.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2160 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2158, Maruchan wrote:^^^

I think we need to rid ourselves of baby and hito both by the end of tonight.

No.
hito stays. BS can die ofc.
He's obv vig unless TWO MAN SERIAL KILLER TEAM.
Which is highly unlikely based on LLD's PM.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2161 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2159, Maruchan wrote:@ANdrius, TWO BLUE.

we all have 6 chits now

K I EDITED THAT INTO THE PM
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2169 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2165, Nobody Special wrote:I am reasonably sure that the chits are used from most-restrictive to least. IOW, you use two blue chits whether you want to or not. (
I'd have to check the rules
I can't find it, but I think that's what Zor said.)

Eh, for zor to purposefully do otherwise (using red/purple chits first, the most important ones) would be too harsh on the players. I can't see zor being that evil. But then again...
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2172 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

NS all moves made were on this page IIRC.
Not that hard. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2174 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2157, Andrius wrote:
In post 2154, Andrius wrote:
#MOVE
Player to Move:
Regfan
Room to Move to:
Campfire
Insurance?:
Yes

Sent in.
Used one BLUE and one GREEN chit, for the record.

Confirmed it here Mr. Visual Person. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2184 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Andrius »

Anyone going to move hito, or should I pick it up?
And how much moving should we do before we lynch?
Should we put anyone in Door Control?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2186 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Andrius »

That works. He's closest after all.
We could shuffle me around a bit too for work. :/ Party still going on?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2188 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Andrius »

I might bring my voice and my trade up that way.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2190 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Andrius »

Of course, the likelyhood of actually GETTING that kind of firepower is another matter entirely.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2194 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok someone needs to move hito back out and unless someone else picks it up I can do it if I'm here and not at a late dinner. --;
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2195 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

OK YEAH WHATS GOING ON GUYS WHERE IS EVERYONE
>_>
SENDING IN THAT MOVE NOW B/C NO ONE ELSE'S PICKED IT UP
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2196 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

#MOVE
Player to Move:
hitogoroshi
Room to Move to:
Regeatorium
Insurance?:
No

This move's going in
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2200 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Andrius »

Ermm, I already sent in the hito --> Rageatorium from last night.
So he'll be going there (Uninsured) so we'll have to move him back through to counter that. ^^;
No one was around so I moved him out and I didn't think about moving him to Door Control. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2202 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm actually really worried about the logic puzzle. >_>
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2204 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Just died in one.
So I'm good. YESS
No, make that two. lol

BUT YES.

WHERE THEM GIRLS AT?
C'MON PEOPLE
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2217 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2216, Regfan wrote:I had a pretty bad accident recently and am high on pain killers and not thinking clearly at the moment but I'll try and get to this tomorrow or the day after. Still think Baby needs to hang though I'm thinking Zajnet might actually be town.

I'm sorry. :( Good luck with recovery and all.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2219 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2218, Nobody Special wrote:So, what jumps out at me is that BS is at L-2, and either hito or Andy could hammer, but neither are. I admit I'm not clear what their reads on her are; I'm going to go skim their isos to get a better handle on that.

But I'm (st this point) okay with a BS lynch. If this changes I'll let y'all know.

She's at L-2, NS.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2220 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Andrius »

It'd take two to tango.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2222 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Andrius »

hito is town. If he weren't I'd have known for awhile.
Remember Court of the Gods?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2223 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Andrius »

p.s. LLD flipped SK, NS. Can't be hito.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2225 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Andrius »

I'm fine voting, NS. That's not the issue. But it takes TWO to lynch, silly.
She's at L-2.
I have one vote.
You do the math.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2237 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Andrius »

Yeah let's move everyone out of the Rageatorium.
Anyone have a prefered destination?

What's your basis for RegfanRB?
Because no one's been blocked yet and I don't really see how that would work. Unless he's just been too far away from anyone to carry out his actions effectively.

hito, llama are conf.town. Maru's play is townie but we shouldn't make that leap. I definitely think Naut is scum. I'm not sure whether its him+buddy or just him (is there even a way to tell?).

"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2238 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Andrius »

Whoops ok sorry.
Unvote

:oops:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2240 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2239, Maruchan wrote:I think its lylo guys.

You mean MyLo.
4:2 with one NightKill places us in LyLo.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2247 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok I should ISO Maru I don't even know what he claimed, so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2248 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok got it I found his power.

Also, didn't ge flake from the site? :?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2249 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

he* flake
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2276 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2255, Nautilius wrote:
Regfan wrote:I can't get over the strength of town-read I get from Andrius's claim right now.

I don't even know the specifics of Andrius's claim right now. And I definitely have an opinion on it, but I'd rather hold of on comment until he full fakeclaims.

I think you've made your opinion quite clear. :P
In post 2256, Nautilius wrote:
In post 2235, Llamarble wrote:Naut is pretty much 1v1 with Andrius now barring RegfanRoleblocker, right?
Also do we think this is mylo or no?

How does RegfanRoleblocker change anything?

Andrius wrote:hito, llama are conf.town. Maru's play is townie but we shouldn't make that leap. I definitely think Naut is scum. I'm not sure whether its him+buddy or just him (is there even a way to tell?).

This tells me there's a pretty great chance of us not being in mylo. If we were in mylo, pretty sure scum-Andy would just line up all his eggs in a basket in buddying up to everyone but him.

Ok seriously naut you tell me where you're getting this scum meta of mine from because minus [ongoing-but-dead] I haven't been scum in a long time.
In post 2265, Regfan wrote:I just re-looked into the positions prior to the NK and Llarmable can you explain to me how Andrius and Nautilius are in a 1 v 1 exactly again because from how it looks it's also entirely possible for Maruchan to have sent in the kill.

Also, Andrius, can you fully claim again including every specific part of your role description and your actions with it please.

Yeah no problem.
I'm the Town Passage Finder. I can spend a chit to search a room (that I'm in) for secret passages from that room to somewhere else on the map.

There's a
Secret Passage
from Nexus to the Tipping Point- presumable dug recently.
Hence why the move Nexus --> Tipping Point was valid.

And yes the secret passage
doesn't appear on the map.
But if you know they're there you can use them.

Hence mafia can kill through them but revealed anyone can use them.

And yes moves made through them will be shown during the day.
Hence tipping point fiasco.

I'm not sure. But since I get free reign over the map and search via chits, I get the feeling he can spend chits to make tunnels whenever he has enough chits (which I presume costs more than one) but that's my guessing.
I'd guess so since it costs me.

No tunnels in rage.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2277 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

BTW I'm super-happy so play with CES because he was in LOTR and I've never gotten to play with him before (minus alt stuff ofc).
ANYWHO
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2292 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2280, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Was Regfanroleblocker an actual claim or just speculation?

No one claimed RB. So speculation methinks.
In post 2289, Regfan wrote:I'm going to need to be moved out and back into move checker since my target is dead.

I got this.

#move
Player to Move:
Regfan
Room to Move to:
Campfire
Insurance?:
No

This for Reg to recharge, yes?

Also no tunnels in villa when I checked days ago. You must realize Reg that I require others to move me. It takes twice the chits for a self-move as we all know and to check a room is one so I can't self-move and actually pull off more than one check a day assuming I'm moving ONLY myself without help. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2294 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Andrius »

Am I allowed a final request?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2296 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Andrius »

I'd prefer to be shot dead by hito, more of as a testament to Court of the Gods than anything related to this game.
But I know you probably won't allow that because of the benefit a No Lynch would have for the mythical fifth scumbuddy, so I guess I'll resign myself to a lynching.

CES you can stop rereading by the way.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2298 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2297, Regfan wrote:Yeah, as much as I'd love to grant you that request I'd love for this game to end as soon as possible. You actually played extraordinarily well, your claim read as a legitimate town pr.

Vote: Andrius

Meh, if I played "extraordinarily well"... ehhh, I couldn't have really known about that tunnel.
Though how it was supposed to be "found" is beyond me. >___>
So yeah If its all the same to you I won't be helping with this lynch. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2300 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Andrius »

Because I knew hito wouldn't shoot me. <3 It was a gamble of course, but the extra dead townies were the extra firepower that now-Goon_Andy needed.
I was going to shoot him tonight because I needed him dead in the long-run, but the extra kill
would have been nice.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2302 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Andrius »

Not like it matters but I haven't submitted the move in 2292.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2307 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Andrius »

Would it help you any if I told you I was the last one left, Llama?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2308 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Andrius »

HITO.
I SEE YOU POSTING.
COME ON NOW.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2309 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Andrius »

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2311 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

And so the noose comes full circle.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2341 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

zor wrote:1. The biggest change I would make instantly is giving Mafia extra chits. One of the problems with this game was that mafia was handcuffed by risking everything every time they tried to foil town plans.
2. Mafia losing two powerful roles at the beginning certainly didn't help.

Actually, I disagree.
If there were more chits the mafia would have been more powerful.
Really, had we not lost "the queeen and a rook" early on we would have done SO MUCH BETTER.
And not reading the rules was dumb too for the D3 move. --;

I LOVE QTS.
I LOVE MASONS.
I LOVE NEIGHBORS.
LOVE LIVE THE VILLA.

I'd rreplay this any day, as with not losing two people right off the bat would have helped IMMENSELY. Like, I'd replay this mechanic in a HEARTBEAT. I loved the game.

Also, I should have gotten more than one Tunnel shot.
Or Magua's ability, by forsaking the Doc, allowed all of us to shoot through doors.
Because seriously the town would have owned if they locked everyone away in a room somewhere lategame. :/

DEAD QT? <333

No problems releasing the Mafia QT.

FOREWARNING: ANDRIUS BECOMES A SKITZO ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH THE MAFIA QT.

Just saying.

Fate wrote:JOKE WAS ON YOU ANDRIUSSSSSSSSSS HEAHEAHHAHAH

<333

Klazam wrote:Thanks Andrius. I'm not sure why you thought i played well this game, though.

Just much better from the Newbie I first saw you in.
MY HOW THEY GROW.

LLD wrote:Andrius, I appreciated the Red in the Mafia QT.

<3
Hey, I
KNEW
you knew I was scum there too. ;)

Also, I knew I'd lose LyLo because llama suspected me all game minus the claim, and since I couldn't kill him... :/

ANYWHO AWESOME GAME.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2343 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

I know LLD but you were softclaiming power and I was like "NO U VIG" and then shot you.
Eh.
I had fun.
Though I must say next time zor should have let someone talk to me because I lost my marbles in the CAPS LOCK SKITZOPHRENIA

HEY BRO OK I WAS DRINKING ALL WEEKEND SO SUE ME

NS wrote:So, Andy killed me because I was starting to examine him. I hope the town noticed that, and runs with it.

No, you were a mason.
In the open.
Come on.
lol
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2344 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

NOW ALIVE IN ONE GAME.
ONE GAME.

Ok I'm going to srs bsns start replacing into 100+ page games since the demand is GREAT and the supply LOW I think I'll just do one theme game, one permanent IC slot, and then just replace into games as my activity allows. Not like tell everyone or go public "I DO THIS" but more of a "go-to" guy for long-as-hell games. I think that'd be good.

OK NOW TO SRS BSNS ACTUALLY STUDY
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2371 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2366, zoraster wrote:some time i'm going to run an invitational with pairs of people who can't stand each other. There will be UK and Reck, Fate and.. well, let's be honest that could be a lot of people but LLD... who else, who else?

ANDRIUS AND HASCOW.
More for vengeance than hatred, but. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2377 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2374, hitogoroshi wrote:Because I was in the Villa. I did try to go out and interrogate you, but then the scum rage hammer happened.

TECHNICALLY you helped hammer. :P
You TOLD me to move you out so I did. lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”