Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Thomith »

Nope.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Beck »

Who is your top 3 and why
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Thomith »

Voided because i feel that the way people have been avoiding him lately is very weird and i dislike the way that he is seemingly getting ignored

EB because i still don't really see why town would hammer a town read as it basically gets rid of someone who they really doubt is scum, when you should want to lynch scum.

Slueth because he seems to never read the thread and sheeps the whole time without adding his own reasons to the discussions.

Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Banshee wrote:@Evil Bullet: You said you forgot who else I had asked about. Was that an untruthful statement?

I haven't ignored the fourth. They aren't here though, so I was content to wait until they showed up and posted something.

Since you bring it up, what ARE your thoughts on Hiphop?

It wasn't untruthful, I did forget who the 4th was but I purposely didn't go back and check to see if you would notice.

I think hiphop is potential scum but now that I'm fairly confident about the connections I'm building between players and not seeing him fit into any of them, we'll call it null-scum.
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:29 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

Beck wrote:I'm not sold 100% on EB not scum but we need to hear from rainbow

I was in a game with a 1 shot jk, 1 shot tracker, and an odd night tracker in a mini normal

The even night role was scum.

So sn even night role makes sense if there is an odd night role.

Now can both even/odd be town? Who knows

Can 1 be town, the other scum? Possible since I have seen it.

Other than that I don't have much, I think EBs play overall has sucked, if he knew he wasn't hammered, which clearly everyone did but me, than he goes back up my radar

We don't progress until rainbow claims so we ALL can decide if her and his role makes sense.

I don't trust her thought process
The regular way is that they are both town, but if Rainbowdash is an odd-night Jailkeeper, I will be really mad that she thought they couldn't both be in a game.

Beck wrote:Thom, are you scum?
Now, what were you really trying to accomplish with this question?

Thomith wrote:Voided because i feel that the way people have been avoiding him lately is very weird and i dislike the way that he is seemingly getting ignored

EB because i still don't really see why town would hammer a town read as it basically gets rid of someone who they really doubt is scum, when you should want to lynch scum.

Slueth because he seems to never read the thread and sheeps the whole time without adding his own reasons to the discussions.
What happened to us? I thought we were your top scumread.

~Wierdalexv
A hydra of bad and worse. Let's see how this turns out.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Thomith »

You were untill this happened, and your actions lately have been quite pro-town except the typo thing.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Banshee wrote:@VoidedMafia:

I had not asked you any questions yet. But now that you're here, I will.

Ah, must've been Llamarble, then.

Banshee wrote:Where would your heaviest suspicions fall if EB is lynched and flips town?

Probably Beck at first, largely because I don't quite understand what EB's getting at here.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... p3373112Do you think RBD should claim now? Do you think she should be lynched if she refuses to claim now?[/quote]
With the circumstances, yes I do. RD isn't in a position to be lynched like I was, but her refusal to claim here would just make things more confusing to the rest of us.

As for lynching her because she doesn't claim, I'm still trying to decide if that' reason enough on it's own. I'd still prefer if people gave another reason for wanting her lynched, though.

Banshee wrote:What are your opinions of Ellibereth, Thomith, and Neruz? How about Beck?

In order: nulltown, town, scummy, and null.

I don't really like her suddenly unvoting before Neruz's wagons, but there hasn't been much else to really much else to call her scum with.

I'm still standing by my townread on THomith, and nothing so far has changed my mind.

Neruz completely foregoing letting RB hammer (not to mention getting increasingly antsy beforehand) strikes me as coming from scum starting to get impatient with his mislynch. It could be town getting impatient with the lynch, too, but it seems like it'd come from scum more than town.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Since my role is more effective if I do not claim what it is, I am going to go with this instead.

My role more heavily suggests that there is a single scum faction and no SK then EB is lying about his claim. I would nearly bet the game on this being single scum and that the only threat, as anything else hooves the evil modding line. Still I am not too sure about EB being town, the even night only aspect of his role is the only reason I am not going to try and power through his lynch still, since with that I can maybe see the two of us together, seems unlikley though. It seems everypony else is fairly convinced he is town though at this point, which I may have to take into account here during N1. I do not want to say anything else about my role, and will not unless I am forced to claim.

Thomith continues to make me pull my mane out with his train of thought that appears to constantly jump the tracks only to somehow end up on a new set of tracks headed an entirely opposite direction.

Very confident in my Neruz-town read at this point simply because I can't believe anypony but a VT pony would get caught up in the whole cult thing. As non-VT, it was obvious even without doing the necessary busy work to hunt down that information. I would assume as scum it would be just as obvious.

WV and Beck continue to really really bug me on a gut level. Somepony needs to remember to look at them when I am gone sometime midgame-ish.

Sometime today, quite possibly soonish, I will get a vote up.

@mod
- Going back to Cloudsdale this weekend. I may not be able to post during that time but should be able to.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Banshee »

weirdvoigts wrote:The regular way is that they are both town, but if Rainbowdash is an odd-night Jailkeeper, I will be really mad that she thought they couldn't both be in a game.

My first thought (I think I said this before) is that Rainbow is an even-night something and thinks there wouldn't be two even-night town things. Just my guess.

At this point, I am about to concede that I was wrong and RBD should go ahead and claim. If she's town, she might actually buy herself another day by claiming and avoid the nightkill, she will clear a lot of the confusion about EB that was created by her half-claim and we can actually make an informed decision about the situation.

It's still possible they're both town though. I am pretty sure based on the logic of the situation that RBD has to be town. (I can explain this again if anyone wants that.)

Ninja'd! Okay, before you go, Rainbowdash, do you have a percentage figure on how sure you are that EB is fake-claiming? Based on your own logic?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:43 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

Rainbowdash wrote:Very confident in my Neruz-town read at this point simply because I can't believe anypony but a VT pony would get caught up in the whole cult thing. As non-VT, it was obvious even without doing the necessary busy work to hunt down that information. I would assume as scum it would be just as obvious.
I would just like to point out that Cults are generally a 3rd-Party, not the Mafia Faction.

Here's a recent game that had a cult in it, it also had a mafia.
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17650
There's also an ongoing game.
~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbowdash, could you show me your case on us? I'm pretty sure the bloc was voting us at some point, or did I dream that?

~Wierdalexv
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Llamarble »

I'm not at all convinced EB's town, though I need to read more and hooray will actually get time to!
I will do my DEEPANALYSIS process probably tomorrow night. Or I may start tonight.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Banshee »

@Rainbow: Okay, and sorry for double post to you, but since you're going to be away for a while I need a couple of other answers.

Why were you willing to argue for and support the lynch of EB previously but now are having second thoughts? What has changed between wanting to lynch him without question and now, question?

Do you think that you're a likely target for the nightkill? If EB is town, and if we do not lynch him today, he might be the target of the nightkill. Have you considered that when assessing the best ways to proceed from here?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Banshee wrote:Ninja'd! Okay, before you go, Rainbowdash, do you have a percentage figure on how sure you are that EB is fake-claiming? Based on your own logic?

If he claimed full JK, I would be pushing him fully. I really am torn right now, I do think he is telling the truth about having a roleblock based ability here regardless of alignment. 50-50? I really don't know. Its not something that I would have done if he is town, but I am a basic pony for the most part. I do not even like even and odd night roles.

The reaction and having time to think it over have me second guessing the EB thing, as if he is town it has a direct effect on me and how I need to progress. Still think im going to get NKed and do aim for that to an extent if you get my drift from that one last thoughts post I had a ways back. That said I
never
want EB to target me with his action, and want him to just acknowledge that statement.

@WV - Its mostly a gut thing. Your slot feels off to me, and has the entire game. I want ponies to remember that since its going to be a miracle for me to see a mid-late game. Also please, I know my role and I know balance enough to get by. There should not be a SK or a second mafia with my role in a game this small. If there are I will have words for the mod.

@hiphop - You have gotten really quiet. Whats going on with your reads?
You don't earn
loyalty
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:57 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

So you got the
entire voting bloc
to vote us over a
gut read
?

Sometimes I really wish you weren't town so we could get a new leader for the voting bloc.

~Wierdalexv
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

weirdvoigts wrote:So you got the
entire voting bloc
to vote us over a
gut read
?

You never got ran up. I just want ponies to watch you in the future since I am not going to be around forever.
You don't earn
loyalty
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Llamarble »

Where I'm at currently (and rather tentatively):
Town:
Meeeee

Townish:
Neruz
Thomith
Elli
RD

Scummy:
Beck
Voided
EB

WV could be scum. I'll get there.
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

Rainbowdash wrote:
weirdvoigts wrote:So you got the
entire voting bloc
to vote us over a
gut read
?

You never got ran up. I just want ponies to watch you in the future since I am not going to be around forever.
Oh, nevermind then. I could have swore...

~Wierdalexv
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:05 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

EBWOP
Llamarble wrote:WV could be scum. I'll get there.
Explain please.

~Wierdalexv
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Beck »

Rainbow, if we lynch EB and he flips town. How do you see things playing out?

You say it's unlikely both town roles can exsist so what if he flips town?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

I really like the llama list. I would however move EB from scum to null/null-scum.

That is a read I need to cement by tonight.

@Beck - I see things playing out badly? Both roles CAN exist, as he didnt claim from the "instant death" list, but I just have a hard time being comfortable with that claim since its smack dab in the grey area of believeable or not. Not sure what you want as an answer there.
You don't earn
loyalty
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Beck »

I'm trying to see how strongly you feel the chance both roles are likely.

If we lynch him, you look extremely bad so I'm trying to process this claim assuming you are town and scum
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

Beck wrote:I'm trying to see how strongly you feel the chance both roles are likely.

If we lynch him, you look extremely bad
so I'm trying to process this claim assuming you are town and scum

SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP THIS GUY KNOWS I'M TOWN
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

unvote, vote: Beck
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:I'm trying to see how strongly you feel the chance both roles are likely.

If we lynch him, you look extremely bad
so I'm trying to process this claim assuming you are town and scum

SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP THIS GUY KNOWS I'M TOWN
XD

I'll wait for a response and talk to Bvoigt before doing anything with our vote yet.
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:05 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

Thomith wrote:You were untill this happened, and your actions lately have been quite pro-town except the typo thing.

What's been pro-town about our recent actions? It seems like your opinion is directly related to how much I've been on your case.

That is the second possible slip that indicates EB is town. I'm no longer confident in this (and also, it doesn't seem like their role and the role I suspect Rainbowdash has aren't really that implausible together).

UNVOTE: Evil Bullet
VOTE: Beck

-bvoigt

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”