Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Plum »

Okay, have skimmed the thread and will probably be attempting a reread-and-analysis proper soon. For now I have no plans to move or be moved (though if it ever comes to it I've been told that I'm fairly easy to read as Town, but Fate will no doubt enjoy doing that himself without the aid of the Secluded Villa, as fun as it sounds).

Mod: What happens if a player enters the Move Checker room Round 9, chooses player A to check moves, and is himself moved from the Move Checker room during Round 10? Will the player in question see information regarding player A's moves during Round 10?

Switch player can be publicly checked. Move Checker
cannot
be. Thus we need the most trustworthy player we can get in there as a general disincentive for Mafia to move privately; it will also help us pinpoint Mafia free moves as such, should that be necessary. It helps keep up organization and keep scum in line, but only if the Move Checker player is Town and reporting properly.

We also need a trustworthy person in the Security Room
at Night
, and scum have two free moves Round 14. If scum secretly try to move our choice into the Electric Chair room during a Round with a free move - hmm. They'd be playing with WIFOM just doing that, but Hito is right about not going to Round 10 and above.

Llamarble wrote:Filling campfire is actually very dangerous because it will let scum easily fire tipping point first thing in the morning.
So lets not do that.

Not too worried about that with public moves and Tipping Point kept on the off-limits list. Filling Campfire is optimal. Hmm. I wish I could see where the bloody doors are. I only see two but apparently I'm missing something. Oh bah, they're
everywhere
? Okay then.

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Llamarble wrote:

My burn all the chips idea wasn't good though because we need spare chips to force through things we want to happen when scum does inevitably interfere.

I have some reasonably strong town reads already, what about allowing those some wiggle room but letting other people burn their chits? I.e. if we keep a large enough of people with wiggle room we can offset the scums plans. I suppose it depends on people co-operating.

Certainly many players should be forced to burn chits, and those who haven't as we get on to Rounds 7+ should be scrutinized. It would be better, I think, to make the more suspicious players burn their chits on moves we ask of them in terms of moving
themselves
until they're where we want them (Campfire, possibly Nexus depending, &c.) and leave other players who have chits left to keep everyone where they should be. I think. It will again be much easier to use this strategy to keep players in line if we don't go to Round 10.

Reck is being belligerent. Huh?

xRECKONERx wrote:Um who the fuck said you three were town anyway

Huh??? And complaining against the super Neighborhood Villa when it was the sort of thing so basic it was discussed in the signup thread? But anyway, his attempt to discredit the value of the Villa by framing it as them coming up with a plan we are all expected to trust is yeah. Weird, off, scummy enough to count as such.

What the hell are Maru and Klazam doing moving each other around now?

Regfan wrote:Klazam, we
want
people in the tipping point, that way we can lock them of in there using the door controller and if anything happens we get confirmed mafia (The people in tipping point), if nothing happens then no harm no foul.

No.
If there are players in there Mafia can spam people from . . . hm. It would be a little difficult but it might work, if we evacuate the Campfire &c. early in the Day so we don't run the risk of Mafia spamming more players in there. It would be a bit of a pain. But it brings up a good point; it would be nice to lock Tipping Point off at Night if possible, I think, so Llama's concern about spamming (which perhaps I dismissed a little too lightly?) will be completely taken care of. The thing you mention might be a nice side benefit, but frankly I'm not sure I'm interested in risking that direction being somewhere people are allowed to go. At least not today; reevaluation for later game Days may happen.

Regfan wrote:
want
people in the
tipping point
switch, that way we can lock them of in there using the door controller and if anything happens we get confirmed mafia (The people in
tipping point
switch), if nothing happens then no harm no foul.

I don't even know where you brought up the tipping point from we were discussing the switch previously. The tipping room does need to be locked of though to prevent mafia moving there from the campfire. Saying that the potion room can be abused by mafia incredibly stupid, it can also be highly beneficial for town and that's why we would stick our town-reads in there.

Switch is three doors to lock. That's a lot of chits spent &c. Potions room can be too easily be abused by Mafia at this point. Allowing anyone to go there isn't happening yet.

Regfan wrote:
want
people in the
tipping point
switch, that way we can lock them of in there using the door controller and if anything happens we get confirmed mafia (The people in
tipping point
switch), if nothing happens then no harm no foul.

I don't even know where you brought up the tipping point from we were discussing the switch previously. The tipping room does need to be locked of though to prevent mafia moving there from the campfire. Saying that the potion room can be abused by mafia incredibly stupid, it can also be highly beneficial for town and that's why we would stick our town-reads in there.

Nexus???

hitogoroshi wrote:
I think LB and I should move each-other to Rageatorium. And Andrius and someone else should do the same. R2 or thereabouts we can get Fate/xRx/whoever those two can read well into the Rageatorium. Then we can do a little dance around door, rage, villa that is awesome and wonderful.

Hey, Andrius???

YOU ARE POSTING PAGES WORTH WHILE I'M TRUDING THROUGH THIS, AREN'T YOU? There are now ten pages. Yeah.

hitogoroshi wrote:
I don't want to play "not sure if scum or telling the truth" with that business. I suppose I could relent with someone who is, alignment independent, very consistent. But I do NOT want to deal with that kind of situation, and the absolute safest way is to try to get a townie on door control.

Fair enough; I was possibly too easygoing about this previous.

Reg is probtown for the strategy. Which I barely skimmed. It doesn't look like anything that wouldn't fall to pieces, but it's not some subtle attempt to nudge us towards a plan of action which has quiet little holes in it. It seems sincere.

However regarding Door Controller above, Maru looks trustworthy and active enough for me. I guess I'm praising him for not having enough of a life (though frankly I subscribed to a similar regiment for my homework in high school).

Why is Klaz going to Move Checker?

VOTE: Reck Read Post #217. Then vote.

Can I got to the Ragetorium today, or am I not wanted there/needed elsewhere?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Give me a reason or I dayvig you.
green shirt thursdays
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Plum »

Reck - me?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

yes
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Plum wrote:Huh??? And complaining against the super Neighborhood Villa when it was the sort of thing so basic it was discussed in the signup thread? But anyway, his attempt to discredit the value of the Villa by framing it as them coming up with a plan we are all expected to trust is yeah. Weird, off, scummy enough to count as such.

i never read the signup thread
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

literally your ONLY reason for voting me is LOL RECK IS BELLIGERENT
seriously
green shirt thursdays
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Amrun ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Baby Spice ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Fate ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

iamausername ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Klazam ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 2 ) Lost Butterfly, Llamarble,
(L - 9 )

Llamarble ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Maruchan ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Nautilius ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Magua ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Nobody Special ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

plum ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Regfan ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

tclawren ( 2 ) Lady Lambdadelta, Regfan,
(L - 9 )

xReckonerx ( 1 ) Plum,
(L - 10 )

Zajnet ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 15 ) Amrun, Andrius, Baby Spice, Fate, Feysal, hitogoroshi, iamausername, Klazam, Maruchan, Nautilius, Nicodemus, Nobody Special, tclawren, XReckonerX Zajnet,
Total Votes ( 20 )
Needed to Lynch [ 11 ]

Deadline: Round 14

Mod: What happens if a player enters the Move Checker room Round 9, chooses player A to check moves, and is himself moved from the Move Checker room during Round 10? Will the player in question see information regarding player A's moves during Round 10?

It depends on whether his target's move occurs before or after he is moved out of the room. If it happens before, he'll get a result. If it's after, he will not.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Amrun »

Lost Butterfly wrote:This one Amrun? :

xRECKONERx wrote:Jesus, I'm gone for a few hours and come back to pages. Quick thoughts:

1. - I have no problem with Maruchan moving to door control and staying there.

2. - I see the value in trios of people who can read each other well being in the Villa, but I can also see how three people who know each other so well could easily use the Villa to pull the wool over the eyes of others.

3. - If we're going for being purely open, Fate's typical gambits need to be put on hold as we can pretty much break the game using nongambits. Feel free to gambit, Fate, but if you do then you're pretty much resigning to an automatic lynch. Lynch all liars has neve been more appropriate.

4. - hitogoroshi is town as fuck.

5. - Regarding "rocking in QTs", I think Team Mafia proves Fate & I can handle ourselves quite well in a private QT.

6. - I'm starting to go braindead from the planning and stuff. I'm NOT good with statistics or probabilities or putting plans into motion and perhaps I don't QUITE grasp the intricate details of what we're trying to set up, so I think it's better I sit back and try and see who I agree with on a fundamental level. Like, I'm skipping over Regfan's #153 entirely because it all looks like gibberish.

7. - Maruchan is proving to be a great player. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR VOUCHING FOR YOU IN THREE DIFFERENT GAMES.

8. - While I get Maruchan wants to go to door control, I'd prefer to be there or the Villa so that I can just do what people tell me to or have SEEKRIT TEE HEE QT with SDC peeps.

Yes, that one, and I'll break it down what I liked about this post. I added the numbers for ease of reference.

1. Me neither - if Maruchan is indeed scum, this is a fairly safe place since town has him by the leash. Maruchan must prove himself by scumhunting anyway.

2. BIG ONE for me. This was my immediate concern when reading about the villas. QTs can be good for reads, but also good for manipulation, especially if the players know each other really well as has been put forth. And since the villa members cannot speak in thread, we will have to trust these QT reads without seeing the source material for ourselves. Reck voiced this concern first, big townpoints, especially considering he is one of the players that will probably be in the villa. If he were scum, keeping this to himself would be the best move.

3. This, this, this. I have nothing but vague fondness for Fate, but if he gambits in this game, I will NOT be pleased and will likely treat it as a scumclaim, depending on circumstances. One of the reasons I am bothered by Fate being sent to the panic room is because he is just acting as if he should be treated as obvtown even though he's given us nothing so far.

4. I agree with this one, too.

5. Don't care about this.

6. I also admit to this. I don't really have time to sit down and figure this shit out, so for now I have to ride along a bit - and just as a warning to all, the hurricane may put me without power at any given time - but I think later in the game I will be better at this when I have a better handle on things.

No comment on 7 or 8.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Amrun »

Do not like Plum. Why do you want to go to the rage, plum?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I don't like that Fate is trying to be obvtown, and that he's in the Panic Room. Who's our nextmost obvtown player who isn't headed for the Villa? Also, Fate's V/LA is a tad worrisome.

I've spent so much time and effort just trying to get a handle on the mechanics, I haven't been reading with an eye toward scumhunting. I will re-read tonight and have a vote (hopefully) before bed (~4-5 hours).
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Maruchan
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I think a lot of chits will be spent keeping people in place with insured no-moves on people like Maruchan and Klazam.

Okay, here's my plan for the rest of the day:
DOOR:
1.Open switch-chair this round
2.Close campfire->tipping following round
3.Close switch->Chair next round
Lynch next day unless something has been messed with.

SECURITY:
1.Send me to switch this round
2.Send me to Security following round.
3.I chill round after.

War room:
1.Send someone (Feysal?) there this round, they hang out for two rounds, get a purple chit and lynch round after.

Campfire:
3. Send lots of people there the round after door to tipping point closes

Everything else: Hold-position Maru & Klazam each round and me when I get to security.
Get the 3 villagers into the villa (also helps Maru stay where he is by clogging the way out).

So that would mean we lynch in 4 days, though I imagine scum will mess something up at some point and delay us perhaps by a round.
How does this sound?

But yeah, TIME TO SCUMHUNT.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Plum »

Also the way you framed the Villa discussion in general - not only was it basic, in the sense that use as a Neighborhood was the first thing to be discussed when signups were filled, whether or not you were there, you framed the early plans for Villa-talk as conspiracy in the worst way.

xRECKONERx wrote:Oh okay.

And yes, I want a SDC villa so we can QTrage

Andrius wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:Stupid question, but is there a reason we can't just do the following:

-hito, Andrius, and LB move to Villa (within two or three rounds).
-We stay there for however many rounds it takes to strategize or communicate information or strategize.
-One of us moves to the door and unlocks it. (Disclaimer: I think I misunderstood how the door works. Let me PM zoraster.)
-A fourth player then joins to hear hito's plan.
-etc.

Zoraster: will all visitors to the Villa be able to read whatever posts were made before in the QT, for the rest of the game? Is there a new QT made every time a new arrival shows up?

Also, LLD, like Faraday said, why didn't you find Llamarble's similar stances townish? He also locked himself into a position.

This would work like gold.
Buried gold.
BUT YES 110% BAKER APPROVAL.

And yes the QT question would be awesome.

Sorry ok ill go do ACCT now and stop posting..

maybe.

xRECKONERx wrote:Um who the fuck said you three were town anyway

xRECKONERx wrote:So you guys are going to go to SEEKRIT VILLA and devise a huge plan for town to follow and we're just supposed to trust the three of you

nah

Dislike

Lost Butterfly wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:-hito, Andrius, and LB move to Villa (within two or three rounds).
-We stay there for however many rounds it takes to strategize or communicate information or strategize.
-One of us moves to the door and unlocks it. (Disclaimer: I think I misunderstood how the door works. Let me PM zoraster.)
-A fourth player then joins to hear hito's plan.(Disclaimer: I think I misunderstood how the door works. Let me PM zoraster.)-A fourth player then joins to hear hito's plan.

this?

yeah, that. so why are implying the plan is some sort of EXCLUSIVE CLUB thing when it can be told to anyone? i mean i'm not even sure what your problem is with 3 people going to a qt to talk is when you want to do the exact same fucking thing?

there's not gonna be some sort of TELL EVERYONE WHERE TO GO shit as it won't work in this set-up afaict, but we can use the mechanics to our advantage.

Your train of thought and your attempt to discredit the Villa plan with LB, hito, and Andrius is completely disingenuous and was clearly baseless, clearly bad. And pretty scummy.

[quote="xRECKONER]- I see the value in trios of people who can read each other well being in the Villa, but
I can also see how three people who know each other so well could easily use the Villa to pull the wool over the eyes of others
.[/quote]

xRECKONERx wrote:- While I get Maruchan wants to go to door control, I'd prefer to be there or the Villa so that I can just do what people tell me to
or have SEEKRIT TEE HEE QT with SDC peeps

OH AND SDC WOULDN''T PULL THE WOOL OVER EYES OF OTHERS? I mean seriously, do I have to frrakking explain this one and how disingenuous you're being?

xRECKONERx wrote:- Regarding "rocking in QTs", I think Team Mafia proves Fate & I can handle ourselves quite well in a private QT.

Nice try, but the above stands.

xRECKONERx wrote:Jesus, I'm gone for a few hours and come back to pages. Quick thoughts:

- I have no problem with Maruchan moving to door control and staying there.

xRECKONERx wrote:- While I get Maruchan wants to go to door control, I'd prefer to be there or the Villa so that I can just do what people tell me to or have SEEKRIT TEE HEE QT with SDC peeps.

Jump on the Maru love but try to get in there with a 'so I can just do whatever you ask me like a good Townie puppy' when Maru is so awesome? Really? Just begging for a place where you can try to earn some cheap Towncred? At least Maru was being pretty face-value about what was going on.
His
desire to go didn't seem scummy. Yours does.

xRECKONERx wrote:- hitogoroshi is town as fuck.

How original. So why don't you like his plan for Ragetorium/Villla use, eh?

xRECKONERx wrote:- I'm starting to go braindead from the planning and stuff. I'm NOT good with statistics or probabilities or putting plans into motion and perhaps I don't QUITE grasp the intricate details of what we're trying to set up, so I think it's better I sit back and try and see who I agree with on a fundamental level. Like, I'm skipping over Regfan's #153 entirely because it all looks like gibberish.

Whatever. Your other bit to Fate 'Just try to gambit if you're scum!' were just saying a lot and doing nothing.

Amrun - I'd like to go to the rage because it looked like someone was wanted under Hito's plan to cycle through it and the Villa to complement Andrius, and I'd be fine with that. I like Andrius and I think I'd be decent at reading him.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Feysal »

Llamarble [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3377560#p3377560]#236[/url] wrote:Good things to do this round:
Help Maruchan hold position.
Help Klazam hold position.

I don't agree on these two. I have a reason for this, but I'd rather not explain it in public, maybe in the Secluded Villa if I get the chance to visit it. For now, suffice to say that if we don't use this kind of actions we might be able to get the mafia to slip up.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

K, good thing to know I can ignore Plum posts for the rest of the game.
green shirt thursdays
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

xRECKONERx wrote:K, good thing to know I can ignore Plum posts for the rest of the game.

-twitch-
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Plum »

Ignore me or not. I'm not ignoring you.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

K.

My point was that the Villa plan was retarded because my original read made me think it was SEND CONFIRMED TOWN TO TEH VILLA which was retarded to talk about before the day even began.

I wanted a SDC Villa because it'd be fucking hilarious
green shirt thursdays
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I would venture to say that Reck and Plum are of different alignments. Now if I could only tell which was which. :oops:

I guess it'll be more evident as the game goes on.
....what?

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Nobody Special wrote:I would venture to say that Reck and Plum are of different alignments. Now if I could only tell which was which. :oops:

just stop
green shirt thursdays
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Plum, I don't think Reck is scum for the interactions Re: The Villa Neighborhood, but a few of your final points are decent.

And his reaction is something I've used as scum before I think.

Reck, explain your comments Re: Maruchan. What was the point of pumping Maru's ego?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:I would venture to say that Reck and Plum are of different alignments. Now if I could only tell which was which. :oops:

just stop
I'm scumhunting. Don't tell me to stop.

Or perhaps I misunderstood you. Stop what, exactly?
....what?

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Klazam »

I also dont agree with the hold postion thing. I typed a good reason why, but then I realized that if i said it, i'll be helping scum. /WIFOM for da scum, tee-hee.

There's no rush to send somebody to the security room. I'd like for people to put two candiates for the S.R. in the switch room this round, then decide on whom to send to the S.R. the S.R. benefits mafia quite a bit, so i would like solid townreads to go to there. I nom Regfan as one of the town reads. (Earlier disagreementt was due to misunderstanding/typo)

I'm reading for scum/townreads right now, will hold off on posting that list until tomorrow at the latest. (BEFORE the end of the round, and most likely before the deadline for moves.)

ZORAMOD- When is the deadline for moves?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Llamarble wrote:Good things to do this round:
Help Maruchan hold position.
Maruchan did you find out anything interesting about the SV (that should be shared, of course)?
Open the door between switch & chair

@MOD!: Does a Non-Move, if it ends up being used, keep ALL future moves after the non-move is successful from happening, or does it just protect against ONE move? IE: insured chit to non-move maruchan is successful! 3 mafia non-insured moves to move Maruchan to Secluded Villa! What happens here?

2. Apparently, when passing through multiple zones during a Round-End Phase, you only get the perks of the room you are in when NEW-ROUND BEGINS. I did not receive any form of PM nor any communication from the mod stating that I had the ability to converse with anyone in a QT, nor did I receive any PM stating I was moved.

If I was to not pay attention to the game, I could have assumed I was still where I started.
@Mod!: Possible suggestion, send out a mass PM from zorastermod saying player X started in -- and ended up in --, with all player names on it, just so everyone knows what happened in case they are idiots and not keeping up on the game?

3. I can do this tonight. I will begin compiling a list for myself for all doors that want opening, and who wants them open:
THEREFORE ALL TOWN SHOULD SAY THEY SECOND/THIRD/FOURTH a certain door being opened, so I can see the doors most wanted to be opened/closed during the Round-End Phase. Does anybody object to this method? THis may also be good for scumhunting later on!
Amrun wrote:Possibly scum:

-Getting twitches from Maruchan

I know a lot of people are reading his volunteering as town, but I am not. Maruchan is a frequent day 1 lynch, iirc - being a newbie and still on the learning curve - and as scum, it wouldn't surprise me if this was a desperate bid to receive town reads he might not otherwise get. I could see him doing this as town, too, but it just seems a little too pre-planned for me. Doesn't read authentic.

Please for the love of fucking god go meta-examine me. I will not go further as it involves ONGOING GAMES. (Hint hint nudge nudge this should give you guys enough info to know what to look for).
xRECKONERx wrote:Give me a reason or I dayvig you.

GOod I fucking love you. This is exactly how I play when I have guns. CLAIM OR SHOOT. "I ant claimin bish" BAM U DEAD
Amrun wrote:VOTE: Maruchan

Please tell me WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS FOR?
Lady Labdadelta wrote:Reck, explain your comments Re: Maruchan. What was the point of pumping Maru's ego?

I have an Ego? :oops: And its worth being pumped? coool.

Anyways for the thing I plan on posting every page or 2:
#DoorVoteParty-Rage: (0)
Rage-Electric: (0)
Electric-Security: (0)
Panic-Monastery: (0)
Party-Monastery: (0)
Monastery-Nexus: (0)
Rage-Nexus: (0)
Nexus-Switch: (0)
Electric-Switch: (2) Llamarble, Klazam
MoveChecker-Monastery: (0)
MoveChecker-Campfire: (0)
Campfire-Nexus: (0)
Capfire-WarRoom: (0)
WarRoom-Switch: (0)
Tipping-Campfire: (1) Klazam
Potion-Tipping: (0)

You may vote for as many doors as you wish. You must UNVOTE to unvote for any door. I would PREFER if votes and unvotes are
UNDERLINED
. I will try to see every vote however.

@Mod, is there a limit to number of doors I can open every night? Do they get more expensive the more I open/close? Can I INSURE a door open, have someone else insure 2-3 moves into the secret space, then UNINSURED a door close, to get them in and locked all in the same night?

@Town, how many doors do you want me to open a night? Do you want to set it to any door that has over X number of votes gets opened/closed?

I will also keep a record of how many chits i have remaining after each Round end.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Klazam »

Maru- One each round should be sufficent for now. (I'm assuming you mean "night" to be "round")

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”