Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Banshee wrote:@Rainbow: I'm already voting VoidedMafia.
Thanks for that
Banshee
, that is why you are the element of
Kindness
or possibly in the consideration to be one.

Pre-emptive conversations. Gotta love 'em!
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by implosion »

Rainbowdash wrote:Arbitrary rankings are passe.

If we are using them though we should lynch VM based off my arbitrary numbers who is 5 and 3/4 cupcakes in the hole followed by Beck at eleven hooves down. You are at a four. Simply a four.

Basically explain them or don't bother with them.

It was intended to be arbitrary, simply to say that deselby made the slot scummy.

Banshee wrote:What would it take, precisely, to move up from the -11 that you believe Deselby put the slot to?

I would argue that it really doesn't matter what I do, you're not going to change your mind. Therefore your opinion of me can't really have any bearing on my behaviour. I think if you were interested in verifying or testing your read you'd have asked me some questions, at least to try to figure out who my supposed scumbuddies would be.

Try to figure out some other scumreads, though. Tunneling on one player isn't helping anyone and will leave you stranded when I flip town. However, the way you're doing it it's not scummy; scum would have some back burner options too. It's just not smart.

Being... town?
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
IDK, I just haven't gotten any particular towntells of note from you like I have from people like RD or thomith etc.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by implosion »

Rainbowdash wrote:
Banshee wrote:@Rainbow: I'm already voting VoidedMafia.
Thanks for that
Banshee
, that is why you are the element of
Kindness
or possibly in the consideration to be one.

Pre-emptive conversations. Gotta love 'em!

I might nom you for funniest poster.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

Me lurking, is not my fault, he locked the thread, for the whole evening yesterday. Now I have to read 6 freaking pages. And Neruz was lynched. GreyIce missed voided's vote here. So if you guys haven't read the quoted below please do so.

Thomith wrote:thinking on it, UNVOTE: VOTE: rainbow now is the time for you to fullclaim.
I still FOS EB too but we need to know what we are working with counter claim wise.

Thomith, maybe you missed this announcement:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3350145

Maybe you missed this:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3372840

So I'll be specific. This vote does NOT follow the rules, and is NOT counted.
So please stop making this game more pathetic then it actually is. And yes the Highlighted is GreyICE being GreyICE.

And I totally know what role Rainbow is. Though only because I have played with the role before, and it makes complete sense as to why Rainbow shouldn't claim. And Rainbow should not claim.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Beck »

Rainbow, here are my reasons why I was voting Void

Beck wrote:I don't even know why he threw that out there in the first place cause I never mentioned scumtalk. when I posted that comment, scum talking wasnt even on my mind.

I was just referring to the fact that his individual responses were odd, like he was easily accepting what was said.

Void's play in general, to me seems he is trying to ride the wave of townyness, trying n

Beck wrote:Damn iPhone, to finish my comment.

Trying not to ping anyones scumdar.

You should play your game and not be afraid if your opinion looks scummy or not. If you cab defend your actions that it really doesn't matter how you are perceived.

Beck wrote:voided, you have by my count, at least 3 people voting for you and yet you don't ask any of them questions about why they are voting for you and you don't try to defend yoruself, instead you respond ONLY to hiphop's posts and than you ask EB why his question to Hip is relevant.

why do this? Why are you not trying to figure out why you are being voted?

Beck wrote:Voided, just looked at your vote history for a second.

Neuroz - 4th vote - not much of a reason
Thom - 3rd vote - your use of "we" bugs me but basically you sheep onto hip's argument about defending (interesting enough later you say thom is a town read and his defense would be too risky if he was actually scum. can you say contradiction?)
Hiphop - 5th vote for essentially no reason

from what I can see your votes have been nothing but sheeping votes with no real content or reason behind it and the only vote that had a reason for (thom defending somebody) you later use it to try and say it would be too risky to do if he was scum, unless I am completely mis-reading this quote

Voidedmafia wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:I just really don't see scum-Thomith calling Neruz and hiphop town here to the extent where he is going elsewhere to find a wagon.

Highly agree with this. Not so much with Neruz, but with Hiphop basically having been in the hotseat for the last couple of pages, to keep calling him town despite this is pretty darn risky, since he's opening the possibility of being the next lynch should hip flip scum for defending a partner. Even if that's not true (aka Hip or THomith aren't town), it's not really something scum would do, and a factor in why I'm unwilling to vote him (barring needing a lynch at deadline).

this goes back to my original statement about you in post 338/339, you seem to try to stay on everyone's good side and not really rock the boat.

Vote: Void
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Llamarble »

hiphop wrote:
And I totally know what role Rainbow is. Though only because I have played with the role before, and it makes complete sense as to why Rainbow shouldn't claim. And Rainbow should not claim.

So should we lynch EB in your opinion?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by hiphop »

I don't know. Rd is more town then EB, but Eb is still town, VI maybe, but town. It is possible that they both could be in the game, though having them both alive night 2, is where the problem lies.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by hiphop »

I have finished reading, now to just take notes on the second time. Rd has been soft claiming, since the voided wagon, I just never caught on, until last night when the thread was locked and I was waiting forever for the EB flip, and even then I wasn't sure. After reading
Rainbowdash wrote:Since my role is more effective if I do not claim what it is, I am going to go with this instead.
the above, I am now completely confident that Rd is what she is soft claiming too. Claiming what Rd is soft claiming and having a role such as Eb's, is like claiming gunsmith, when there is a miller. Except that it is more like the miller is only on even nights. Now llama is that believable?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by hiphop »

Forget that. I am too busy in real life, to worry about this game now. And the fact that I have to get up early tomorrow, cuts my night down. However, I should be able to make that post tomorrow, since I get off work early.

And Rainbow, after some thought, I have no idea why you would you soft claim that role. Are you crazy? Literally, I am willing to bet that GI is just as upset at you possibly ruining his balance, as he is about the hiding of votes. Seriously? Whatever. This game is bananas anyways.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Neruz »

It should not be possible to upset the balance of a normal game by claiming roles.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

We should talk about my role less and talk about why the wagon on VM disappeared and is still gone when the pony who caused the wagon to disappear by hammering has since then been ruled probably town by everypony and their mothers.
You don't earn
loyalty
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Everyone ignoring the Beck scum slip: Why don't you think it was a slip? And even if you're unsure, why are you overlooking the fact that his flail defense was that his magical phone causes him to forget to add entire phrases to his sentences?
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Llamarble wrote:
Scum:
Voided

You were on me...why, again?

Evil Bullet wrote:
Beck wrote:I'm trying to see how strongly you feel the chance both roles are likely.

If we lynch him, you look extremely bad
so I'm trying to process this claim assuming you are town and scum

SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP THIS GUY KNOWS I'M TOWN

...Well, if you're taking that at face value, I suppose.

I'm pretty sure you can tell he meant "if we lynch him and he flips his role, you look extremely bad", as he explained later.

Also, because I can believe that that part got cut out somehow. Trust me, it's happened to me before when my touchpad suddenly gets super-sensitive or something and the cursor jumps to where the mouse is at. Especially annoying when I'm deleting something and that happens.

Granted, I've never posted from a phone, nor do I care to really start (though that would help in keeping me up-to-date, I admit), but I could buy it.

weirdvoigts wrote:
Thomith wrote:You were untill this happened, and your actions lately have been quite pro-town except the typo thing.

What's been pro-town about our recent actions? It seems like your opinion is directly related to how much I've been on your case.

That is the second possible slip that indicates EB is town. I'm no longer confident in this (and also, it doesn't seem like their role and the role I suspect Rainbowdash has aren't really that implausible together).

UNVOTE: Evil Bullet
VOTE: Beck

-bvoigt

Bad vote. Gotta be at the top of the post (and the first thing of said post), remember?

implosion wrote:
Banshee wrote:@implosion: Who is your strongest scum read? I am assuming it's still me. So, if you were to successfully lynch me and I flipped town, where would your suspicion land then?
You've given two town reads and one scum read
, do you have ANYTHING else to contribute?

What do you think is the scummiest thing I've done since replacing into the game? What was the scummiest thing deselby did?

@bolded: not true.

How do you feel about these reads now? Especially mine since I'm back in the hotseat again.

implosion wrote:
ellibereth wrote:This day is way too long.

Part 2 will come starting with RD's post asking me if I finished Hiphop's case.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Evil Bullet wrote:Everyone ignoring the Beck scum slip: Why don't you think it was a slip? And even if you're unsure, why are you overlooking the fact that his flail defense was that his magical phone causes him to forget to add entire phrases to his sentences?

Beck is on a shortlist. We need a lynch though and its VM who is back at L-1 and needs to claim.
You don't earn
loyalty
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Rainbowdash wrote:@VM - Finished the hiphop case yet?

...Oh, fuck, I forgot once you all got to badgering me about my claim.

Thanks for reminding me. Just don't expect it to be completed (or even posted) before I go to bed, though.

Ellibereth wrote:Next wagon we have to kill regardless of claim.

I'd still put some consideration for the claim in, but I agree with the thought behind this.

Ellibereth wrote:I don't remember if Voided had claimed at all though.

Yes I did. I claimed VT.

Rainbowdash wrote:Vote VM

No he didn't claim. Neruz hammer shennanigans pulled the wagon onto him.

Bad vote. And yes I did.

Beck wrote:Rainbow, here are my reasons why I was voting Void

*list of quotes*

Already explained these.

As for the 3rd one...I don't think Elli actually answered me. This one's still wrong since it overlooked where I actually DID ask why.

And the fourth one isn't even a reason thanks to your own correction.

5th one: Irrelevant since I've had thomith as a townread pretty much since that post and haven't budged it since.

Rainbowdash wrote:We should talk about my role less and talk about why the wagon on VM disappeared and is still gone when the pony who caused the wagon to disappear by hammering has since then been ruled probably town by everypony and their mothers.

Not me. And I still hold EB suspicious for hammering a town read.

Need to recheck my Hiphop case, and finish it up to confirm whether or not I still think Hip's scummy. My vote will come after that if I still think he is.

RD: No, i'm not. Mainly because most of the votes aren't in the right syntax for Grey.

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Blah Implosion ISO started out scummy but didn't end scumawesomely so I don't get to stop reading and lynch them.
We're lynching voided again? Why not Bullet? I guess I'll reread Bullett argghbedtime
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Llamarble wrote:Blah Implosion ISO started out scummy but didn't end scumawesomely so I don't get to stop reading and lynch them.
We're lynching voided again? Why not Bullet? I guess I'll reread Bullett argghbedtime

1.) So you read EB as scummier than me?
2.) Recap your case on me again, please.

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Llamarble »

VOTE: Evil Bullet
My vote is probably here anyway, but I want his blood more than I want Voided's.
The reason he hammered a townread as scum was that he wanted to secure a townlynch and go focus on his other game.
And he thought he'd be able to get away with it because WIFOM shenanigans.
And he prides himself on 'not being stupid scum.' I don't think he would've caved in and gave up alignment after thinking he was hammered.
Especially since I think he probably looked carefully and realized he wasn't.
AND HIS ROLE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE WITH PONY.
Why on earth aren't we lynching him?

Even if it's just 50/50 that is ABSOLUTELY worth it.
And the role he claimed COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE LESS PROVEABLE OR LESS LIKELY TO GET COUNTERCLAIMED (HEH).
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Also this BECK SLIPPED WHEE is bull even if Beck's scum.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Although VM with this 'please lay out your precise case against me' stuff isn't great either.
He could be high-post-volume-scum.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Scum and post volume stopped having any notable correlation a long time ago.
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Evil Bullet wrote:Scum and post volume stopped having any notable correlation a long time ago.

SHOW ME THE SCIENCE AND I'LL BELIEVE YOU

But yeah activity levels are pretty even across this game.
You can still die I think.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Llamarble wrote:Although VM with this 'please lay out your precise case against me' stuff isn't great either.

I ask because I don't like to be lynched without reason, with the obvious exception of needing a lynch near the deadline and everyone's already agreed that I'm one of the suspects who should be lynched. Since that isn't the case (...yet), I require reasons, good sir.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Thomith »

weird wrote:What's been pro-town about our recent actions?

To me you seem to be scumhunting more lately than you were before, and my gut has always said you were town but it wasn't a strong enough feeling for me to go with it, but now my gut is saying you are town more than ever.

Slueth
when you get back can you post a scum read of yours and a town read of yours with reasons, thanks.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Beck »

vote: Void

Im about to spend all day in the car and not sure if I had a vote down
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player