Mini 1228: 80's Mafia: Everyone wins. (Mod error)

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

/HI NIKANOR
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:55 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Year-claiming sounds fine. I don't foresee scum learning anything interesting from it.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

So much for popcorn. I'm 1986.

On a more important note, HI NIKANOR! <3
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Wiki wrote:In this claim method, the players choose by consensus one of the scummier players to claim first. As each player claims, they declare the next person to claim. The effectiveness of this approach is entirely dependent on how "close" the players are to finding the scum.
^ You mean that?

Popcorn is useful to force scum to claim as early as possible so they have less to work with. We have barely anything to work with and we're claiming information that, as far as I can tell, is pretty much useless (unless the mod messed up big time and chose one song from each year and scum are in the doubled years, in which case order won't matter anyway). Just having everyone claim in this case is better because it gets it out of the way without wasting too much time and without any fuss.

Anyway, theory time over, let's talk about real things like frogs and unicorns:

So Maruchan, you're town. Everyone knows this because..well...the mod told all of us that in our role PMs. This means you're going to be valuable to us in the early-game as a relatively unbiased source. So I'mma bounce ideas off u, k? Umbrage is the scummiest player so far: agree or disagree?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, cool. I'll wait for a couple others to swing by and confirm what I said, but until then, we may as well try to get stuff done. Do you think there's anything alignment-revealing to be gained from this post? It's not exactly much of anything to go on (and I can't say I've managed to pin an alignment to it), but it has more schtuff in it than the other confirm posts. What do you think of it? Town? Scum? Null?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

It's possible the mod only told me, but the way it was put in the PM looked a lot like what innocent child usually looks like in a PM. If that's the case, I probably shouldn't have mentioned it though....and now that I think about it, that does make more sense, given Umbrage's vote. Meh. If you're only confirmed to me, what do you think of Umbrage?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:51 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Umbrage, Maruchan IS confirmed town. It's in my role PM and the mod specifically said he wouldn't lie to us. So unless you believe that Maruchan and I are both scum, you may not believe that Maruchan is scum.

Also of note: haoala is town. This was not in my role PM, but he just is. Because I say so. This is not debatable. Well, technically it is, but if you argue against it, you're wrong.

Nikanor's alignment is pretty solidly I-don't-know. If I had to base it entirely on his claim, miller sounds like a very plausible role for this setup. But I've got nothing aside from that.

2birds1stone is so scummy it is physically painful. When I recover from my heart attack of how scummy he is, I might explain why.

Umbrage is a potato. I don't know what I mean by that, but when I figure out Umbrage's alignment a little better, I'll come up with a definition of potato to fit this circumstance.

With today's words of Frog-dom, this is DeathRowKitty. Make it a great day or not, in Soviet Russia, you belong to THE CHOICE.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Umbrage, do you think I'm scum?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Umbrage wrote:
DRK wrote:Umbrage, do you think I'm scum?

I have no idea.

Was your suggestion to lynch me to pin down Maruchan's alignment serious?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #68 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Do you think Maruchan is scum? If you either say "no" or "I don't know", you may draw the appropriate conclusion and answer the obvious question before I ask it.

In the meantime, [placeholder for 2birds1cup vote]
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:03 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Hint: I'm town.
Other hint: Even if I'm scum, it would make more sense for you to be town.

Hint for everyone else: Maruchan is Townie Mctownerpops Towntownnotscum
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:58 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Part of the reason people haven't posted yet might be that they don't know the thread exists, since the mod didn't PM us when he opened the thread.

And now, on to game-related issues:

The first game-related issue is that Umbrage makes no sense. Umbrage, why would you lynch one player you don't think is scum to clear another player you don't think is scum? To put this in perspective a bit, imagine this the other way around. Let's say Player A is a one-shot cop with a guilty result on Player B. If you don't think Player A is scum and you don't think Player B is town, do you lynch Player A to confirm that Player B is scum? No? Good. Then we're on the same page. Stop being an idiot.

And while you're busy unvoting me based on the sudden cathartic realization that you make no sense, you should probably give an opinion on something. You've been one of the more active posters thus far, yet all you've done is
1) complain about Maruchan's claim procedures and activity expectations
2) push for my lynch for reasons that don't make sense and are unrelated to who is or isn't scum

Surely there's something else to comment on. People have been giving reads. Pre-game or not, things have happened. Why have you not commented on any of it or given any of your own opinions?

Also, if the game has actually started (which I don't think it has, but just in case..),
vote: 2birds1cup
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:15 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I voted him for that and for, in his only post since then, giving an Umbrage-like "I'm-going-to-comment-on-something-without-giving-an-opninion-on-it" post.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Hmm...replace "that" with "this". It makes more sense in the context of that sentence.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:04 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Yes. The problem I have with you calling out Maruchan's actions as scummy is that you haven't done so. Except for now when I point out your vote on me makes no sense if you don't think he's scummy.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #97 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:05 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Also:
Umbrage wrote:Are you claiming cop? If not, you have no business stating Maruchan is town and expecting us to believe you.

Is there a difference between being told someone is town in a role PM and being cop and being told someone is town in a separate PM?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #100 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:14 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Umbrage wrote:Yes, the latter is part of a standard town role, while the only way the former can happen is if you're scum.

Yeah, how silly to think that a mod has the right to make whatever roles he wants. I forgot mods in theme games are limited to just cop, doc, and goons. Also, you've never heard of innocent child, have you?

Maruchan, role info or not, is obv-town and, unlike you, he has actually been looking for scum. But I'll humor you for a second. Your previous post implied that you've called Maruchan's actions scummy before and I believe you 254%. Can you just remind me where you did so?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #111 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I wrote:Part of the reason people haven't posted yet might be that they don't know the thread exists, since the mod didn't PM us when he opened the thread.

I think this is the part where I brag about how awesome I am.

I think this is also the part where I inexplicably decide after all my harassment to decide that Umbrage is
probably
town...possibly conditional on why he thinks finding me and Maruchan town is scummier than being me or Maruchan.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #113 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

What are you confused about? My shameless self-promotions? My decision to decide? My completely clearly-worded decision that I decided to decide?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #119 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

CC wrote:Either way, some random questions can never hurt...
They can and they do. *not answering and urging everyone else to follow in not answering*

[s]Yami[/s]Maruchan wrote:the wording of the last 2-line sentence.
Umbrage voted Parabollocks for saying we were both town. I am currently wondering why he found that scummier than he found either of us at the time. That last statement is now directed at Umbrage in addition to you, effective starting at the third word of the next sentence. If Umbrage stops reading this post before its first usage of the word "stops", then nothing in this post is directed at him and I'll have to make a new post with that purpose.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #122 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

This thread might explain it. I don't remember what it says and I'm too lazy to read it, so the reasons given there might not be the same as my reasons. But they're probably good reasons!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #124 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Maruchan wrote:Its the third time I have heard this argument, Scum supposedly answer questions so as to get off topic on useless tangents that distract town.However, every time I have seen them asked, it causes town interaction, like so. The refusal to answer makes you curious, so you ask why, then they have to explain the nit starts back-and-forth.

Fine, I'll actually explain my stance on this:

The core issue with RQS is that the answers to RQS questions are rarely, if ever, based on alignment. My time zone doesn't change depending on whether or not I'm scum and neither does my favorite role. So great, let's say we've all been really friendly and chummy and we all know each other's favorite roles, alignments, time zones, and favorite colors. Now what? We're completely off-topic with the game and the RQS has effectively served as an adjustment period for scum. Scum are naturally going to have more trouble seeming town at the start of the game and we've just spent time making them comfortable. Not only are we back where we started; we're...farther back! Ouch.

The only way RQS can be useful is if someone has an outlandish reaction to it. I'm pretty sure I've only seen that happen once. There will be no RQS this game, even if I have to hunt down anyone in this game who supports it and kill them irl.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #131 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

1. Where?
2. Where?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #136 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@haoala

(It would have been nice if those numbers had been linked so I didn't have to go running around the game thread >_>)

Post 102 isn't an admission that Maruchan was never trying to find scum and, if you read his earlier posts, he was.

I don't accept post 25 as Umbrage calling Maruchan scummy for 2 reasons:
1) It looks like a random vote to me.
2) As late as post 56, Umbrage doesn't believe that people should be forming opinions on who's scum.

Post 77...maybe at a stretch. It doesn't have what I was really looking for though: something that unequivocally says "Hi, I'm Umbrage and I think Maruchan is scum." That post initially read to me as Umbrage just suggesting a plan that made no logical sense, as opposed to anything based on alignments.

@Maruchan
1. Where?
2. When?
3. Sure!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #142 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Bogre wrote:Making up specific numbers is scummy.

QFT and as an excuse to sheep

Unvote: 2birds1cup

Vote: Meg
an
o
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #146 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

The best play from here would be to lynch scum today.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #149 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

According to CC, I am scum in 2 out of 4 likely circumstances. However, the likelihood of each of those 4 situations being true is dependent on my likelihood of being scum.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #155 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@haoala
I tend to object to mislynching without any gain. Especially when I know it will be a mislynch.

Also, in the general case, it's still not 50%. In the general case, the probability of each circumstance depends on whether or not you think I'm scum.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #156 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Also @haoala
Do you know why giving numbers like Mego did is scummy?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #161 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

haoala wrote:No, not really.

On a separate note, he has experience playing with you, while Bogre does not.

Tell me more about numbers.

There is no way for him to have objectively measured how sure he was. Giving a number is a pre-emptive overrationalization for holding his opinion. A scum player giving an opinion is considerably more likely to wonder whether or not others will question it and therefore more likely to try to overrationalize.

haoala wrote:A confirmed town isn't any gain?

It's only a gain if he's either likely to be lynched (which he isn't) or if he has information that would be immediately valuable if he's town. Otherwise, there's no benefit to confirming him now as opposed to later.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #163 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Nikanor wrote:
Spoiler: In other news, my mind upon seeing that Mego isn't dead yet:

Seeing Mego not dead made you pee?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #173 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote: Mego

Maruchan wrote:RVS AHOY!!!!!!!
No.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #185 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Mego wrote:Regarding all the votes on me: There is one person in this game whose innocence I can prove, and who can prove mine. Unfortunately, they have yet to show up. Lynch me if you wish, but consider this in your decisions.

Premature hard soft claim is premature but possibly good to have out of the way now. But I guess I of all people should know you're always premature. ;)

Unvote: Mego

@Umbrage
Response to this?

Now to revote...eenie, meenie.....hmm...not captain crunch, not Bogre....meh, I'll be unoriginal and boring

Vote: 2cups1bird
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #192 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Heh..my role isn't lover. He meant lovers irl. And now we stop discussing Mego's softhardclaim in the rather naive hope that scum can't figure stuffs out.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #231 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:24 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

My take on the haoala situation:
I see where Nikanor's coming from and some of haoala's posts have bugged me, but I've found in the past it's best if I don't second-guess myself and my initial read on haoala was town. I don't plan on voting him for the time being.

But that shouldn't be a problem, considering this must be worth at least another vote or two, right?

@Umbrage
Hi. You must have just not noticed my questions the first two times, but I'm confident you'll see me ask you this time: why did you suddenly decide Maruchan and I were less scummy than Parabollocks based on one post? And why did you suddenly drop all suspicion of Maruchan?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #233 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:53 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Fair enough. But you still missed the more important half of my question (a.k.a. the part I've asked you 3 times).
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #275 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:23 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote: Umbrage
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #278 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:45 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Can you give us the pbpaassijgttywitisad form of that?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #280 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:52 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Hm?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #282 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Oh, my bad, I thought that was a common acronym.

I want the "post by post analyses are stupid so I'm just going to tell you what I think is scummy about diddin" version.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the confusion!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #292 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Parabollocks wrote:
Umbrage wrote:Nice try.

Mego wrote:You play a game with a person you have never played with before, and you think he is scum based simply on how he acts? This is so flawed I don't even.

Die scum die.

Umbrage's logic > yours

request votecount
I feel better about having so little content from you now that you've made this awesomely content-filled scumhunty super-post. Thumbs up, dude.

Mego wrote:Scummy behavior is different for each person. While one person may act completely serious as scum, another may attempt to drag the game off into pointless tangential discussion. Having never played with me before, you have no idea what my scum behavior is and what my town behavior is. Simply going off of so-called "typical cases" is sure to backfire on you, because no mafia player is typical.

tl;dr: You can't say a player is acting scummy when you have never interacted with them before because everyone is unique and snowflakes and Santa Claus and etc.
This is only true if you're looking at the wrong things.

Umbrage wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:
Vote: Umbrage

Unexplained votes are my favourite kind of votes. :roll:
Hey, you actually noticed your name in my post this time. Only took you four tries and a vote. Respond to whatever the hell it is I keep asking you.

Zajnet wrote:Ironically, I too dislike PBPAs. However, he only has 5 posts, and I felt that a PBPA was the best way to show why I think he's scum. If you want reasons outside the context of a PBPA, just read what I wrote and ignore the quotes :P
Just give us the one or two biggest points. Even with so few posts, PBPAs are worse than nothing in most cases.

benoni wrote:
diddin wrote:I was reaction fishing to see if haoala would overreact. It was supposed to be bad reasoning.

I don't think that's a good reason to have a bad reason, not in the game's current state, anyway.
I feel better about having so little content from you now that you've made this awesomely content-filled scumhunty super-post. Thumbs up, dude.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #345 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Unvote
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #347 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

i aim to please
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #348 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

what else can i do to make you more comfortable?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #350 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

fuck you
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #385 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

i'm targeting umbrage tonight
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #387 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote: Zajnet
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #389 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

The frog holding an apple disagrees.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #457 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Umbrage is town. As painful as that is to say.

I'll post real stuff later. Like, in a few hours from now or something.

Diddin should yearclaim because why not; having Maruchan full-claim is just silly.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #459 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

No, that's just Maruchan. But Umbrage has suddenly decide to act town. I think.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #460 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Zajnet wrote:That being said, he's still damn near confirmed town, and DRK is too.
You do realize you're voting me, right?

I've been glancing through the thread for about the past half hour and have come to the conclusion that I am currently unable to think properly. I don't know. Also,
Unvote: Zajnet
. Honestly, that vote was 100% pure OMGUS because I'm just a bad person that should be locked up.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #574 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 573, Umbrage wrote:I will fucking tell every single mod of every single game you /in for the shit you pulled here. If by some miracle you get accepted, I will /in for the Once this game is over, you aren't going to last a single day. Your presence on this site is over, asshole.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that people on this site respect your opinion.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #655 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 653, Nikanor wrote:
In post 651, Maruchan wrote:
In post 649, diddin wrote:Weak Doctor makes that not game-breaking, as does roleblocking the Doctor if he is found.

Weak Doctor if he had listened to me, I would have found out and his weakness would have been unimportant

Also it would have confirmed Maru as town so yeah a bit OP.

dw my role pm already did that

The modkills really shouldn't have happened. Nothing game-breaking in any way happened that would warrant them. Nothing more than a slap on the wrist was in order imo.

I will be counting this game as neither a win nor a loss. Well, I would be doing that if I kept track of wins and losses. So in the end, this game counts roughly the same as any other game I've played: as a memory that will slowly dull and slur together with a few dozen other such memories.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #657 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I would never forget that, hon <3