Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Maruchan, what part of "I'm not willing to discuss it currently" did you miss?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Regfan »

LLD, Tclscum lives another day you need to move your move to Magua today.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Llamarble »

Well if I'm going to the war room and then to the security room that will take d2 d3 d4 and then probably d5 d6 maybe d7 to actually make that happen.
That's pretty reasonable actually as a lynch timeline.
So I guess I should be moved to the war room uninsured?
Sounds good to me.

I'll think about Regfan vs Magua and whether we should be using the potion room some later.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Ellibereth »

SO IF I DISAPPEAR A FEW DAYS IT'S BECAUSE OF HURRICANE AND SHIT
FLASH OF GREEN
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Regfan »

Llamarble wrote:Well if I'm going to the war room and then to the security room that will take d2 d3 d4 and then probably d5 d6 maybe d7 to actually make that happen.That's pretty reasonable actually as a lynch timeline. So I guess I should be moved to the war room uninsured?

Look, Maguas plan on you to war room and then to the security room isn't beneficial at all. The person in the security room doesn't need any chits to operate it at all therefore the purple chits are much more useful and valuable on the person we plan on sending to the potion room or door control in the future.

Further attempting to move you from X to War Room to get enough chits then from War Room to The Switch to open the door to have you go through to close the door to have you go to the security room is a lot and relies on a lot of organisation that could go wrong.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 am

Llamarble wrote:Well if I'm going to the war room and then to the security room that will take d2 d3 d4 and then probably d5 d6 maybe d7 to actually make that happen.
That's pretty reasonable actually as a lynch timeline.
So I guess I should be moved to the war room uninsured?
Sounds good to me.

I'll think about Regfan vs Magua and whether we should be using the potion room some later.

Want me to do that, Marble?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Llamarble »

I mean, the only room where you use your own chits is the door room. Other than that you're moving other people around.
Like if I identify a scum overnight it might be strong if I could stick them in the electric chair without declaring it (and then come clean immediately after on what I was up to so we could fry them).
I'm sure there are other ways to benefit from an extra chit if I'm going to have extra information.

Going straight to the security room also makes sense and might even be preferable, but isn't Magua's move now locked in?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Maruchan »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Maruchan, what part of "I'm not willing to discuss it currently" did you miss?

I didn't think my question was close enough to actually discussing it to count, but its fine.

I understand and you don't have to answer
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Llamarble »

LLD, I think it's a good idea but I do value Reg and others' opinions.
Actually you know what go for it; sending someone else to security is also a fully viable option and I'll still be able to use that extra chit for great justice later on regardless.
I assume this means you think I'm town then?
I'm actually leaning town on you at this point, and I promise it's not just because buddying.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 am

Llamarble wrote:LLD, I think it's a good idea but I do value Reg and others' opinions.
Actually you know what go for it; sending someone else to security is also a fully viable option and I'll still be able to use that extra chit for great justice later on regardless.
I assume this means you think I'm town then?
I'm actually leaning town on you at this point, and I promise it's not just because buddying.

Yes, you're town.

If you'll recall, my issue with you was the "claim moves and chits before they are done" thing?

Well, Feysal sorta slapped me across the face with that one, and I can't find a problem with his reasoning for claiming everything BEFORE submitting.

And since that was my problem with you, I don't have a problem anymore.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Regfan »

Llamarble wrote:Actually you know what go for it; sending someone else to security is also a fully viable option and I'll still be able to use that extra chit for great justice later on regardless.

This works, I vote Feysal for the security room. If no one has a problem with it I'll move him to the switch in a few hours and Maru can open the door to let him through and then someone else can move him the rest of the way.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 am

Actually, would someone mind moving me to the campfire?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Fate »

Oh wtf is zorastermod....I isod zor that's why I didn't find it.

Guess its nice to see VCs and maps seperate

WHOOOOO I MADES IT TO THE PANIC ROOM

Now I don't have to worry about this game till I'm home and caught up

Lulz

*coasts*
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Klazam »

I'm fine with Feysal in security room and the Llama in the war room.

If LLD asks, I do not see the harm in that move- MUST BE UNINSURED. But, does LLD want to do that move now, or for the end of the day?

I'll be rereading Regfan VS Magua fight.

FATE- YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU WANT TO BE IN THE PANIC ROOM. IF ITS NOT A VALID REASON, WE KICK YOU OUT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Fate »

Lol try and kick me out and lynch me.

If there's someone else who becomes conftown or something can move in here sure, but if not this place is mine all mine baby.

When I get caught up ill prob take a lil trip to REDACTED room, but that's neither here nor there.

Can we lynch today?

I'm fine with lynchin any non gut townread atm, so Klazams on tat list (so is tclaw whose posts I haven't even seen)
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Klazam »

Buddy, please read the game, and try to understand the purposes of each room.

And why would you want to lynch "Today"? Do you mean eventually lynch somebody in D1, or Lynch somebody NAO?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Llamarble »

We're not lynching until the security room is occupied.
So that's a couple days off.
I'd be most comfortable with LLD in campfire after I'm in war room, just to reduce the chances of tipping point shenanigans.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Feysal »

Finished reading new posts, and damn, I've got plenty of replying to do. Expect a wall post in a few.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Magua »

@Maruchan:
Will do in the future.

Regfan wrote:
This makes no sense at all. People are NOT going to wagon the person on move checker unless you propose reasoning for why he should be moved and who should replace him.

You say people aren't going to wagon the person on move checker so I shouldn't bother voting him...while telling me I should be moving him out of move checker with the other side of your mouth? How does that work in your world?

Regfan wrote:Further sure, Scumtells != scum, but asking the mod when the day ends != a scumtell.

Yes. But when I said I didn't like him saying it, your response is all "OMG MAGUA SAID THIS WAS A SCUMTELL SO EVERYONE MUST BE SCUM TROLOLOLOL".

Regfan wrote:If you believed that ending the day phase in 4 days was stupid and really bad why not mention it at any point?

Because I didn't see anyone saying that the Day should be ended in 3-4 days while reading. Had I noticed this, I would've called it out as a stupid idea.

Regfan wrote:I actually organised quite a lot in early Marketplace, lets just see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.. I can keep going if you'd like.

None of those are you organizing shit. You're saying, "Here's what I think of this mechanic," but not actually
organizing
anything.

Regfan wrote:Also your "Reads only when I replace in on D2 or later" is such blatant lying that it's not even funny. There's been fourteen pages of content, lots of room and reasons to get town-reads and scum-reads from but you've only stated reads on Llarmble, Klazam and only just recently myself.

If it's such blatant lying, show me a game where I do a "Here's my reads of everyone" post in D1 *at all*. I mean, you of all people calling me out on this is so not-funny it hurts. All my games are on my wiki, so, y'know, just go through them. Of course, you've read most of them, so you should have
no problem
calling me out on this.

Llamarble wrote:So I guess I should be moved to the war room uninsured?
Sounds good to me.

Yes, and yes.

Regfan wrote:Look, Maguas plan on you to war room and then to the security room isn't beneficial at all. The person in the security room doesn't need any chits to operate it at all therefore the purple chits are much more useful and valuable on the person we plan on sending to the potion room or door control in the future.

YOU FUCKING USE CHITS TO MOVE *OTHER* PEOPLE AROUND. WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME? TOWNREADS GET CHITS, THAT'S HOW WE WIN. JESUS CHRIST.

@Fate:
I swear to God if I see another repeat of Metamafia "I'm not going to bother to check my Night actions even when it puts me into a 1v1 against someone else who flips town" or another repeat of DEFCON "What are these rules that you all keep harping on about?" I will personally drag you out of the panic room and lynch you myself.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote: You say people aren't going to wagon the person on move checker so I shouldn't bother voting him...while telling me I should be moving him out of move checker with the other side of your mouth? How does that work in your world?

Nice mispresentation. I've said if you believe he's mafia you would be campaigning for him to not be in move checker and be suggesting other people to replace him considering that's one of our best rooms in the game. Just voting him does
nothing
at all.

Magua wrote: Yes. But when I said I didn't like him saying it, your response is all "OMG MAGUA SAID THIS WAS A SCUMTELL SO EVERYONE MUST BE SCUM TROLOLOLOL".

Yes, because you're attempting to push a non-sensical reason for Klazam to be mafia "Omg he asked the mod when the day ends, that's a scum-tell and I think he's mafia because of it!". If it were a scum-tell you would have stated your thoughts and opinion on the 242234 other people that asked similar questions but you didn't.

Magua wrote: None of those are you organizing shit. You're saying, "Here's what I think of this mechanic," but not actually organizing anything.

It's not a "Here's what I think of the mechanic" but here's what we should and shouldn't be doing which is helping to organize further days actions and plans.

Magua wrote: If it's such blatant lying, show me a game where I do a "Here's my reads of everyone" post in D1 *at all*. I mean, you of all people calling me out on this is so not-funny it hurts. All my games are on my wiki, so, y'know, just go through them. Of course, you've read most of them, so you should have no problem calling me out on this.

Trust me, I plan on doing so. I don't see how you stand there and state you have <5 reads out of 20 players when there's been copious amounts of content.

Magua wrote: YOU FUCKING USE CHITS TO MOVE *OTHER* PEOPLE AROUND. WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME? TOWNREADS GET CHITS, THAT'S HOW WE WIN. JESUS CHRIST.

All actions and all information are in the open, this means the person that holds the information doesn't need to hold the chits for us to be in a good position. Further if we can maintain control over Move Checker we can almost force mafia into not distrubting the public plans that we create during the day.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 am

Llamarble wrote:We're not lynching until the security room is occupied.
So that's a couple days off.
I'd be most comfortable with LLD in campfire after I'm in war room, just to reduce the chances of tipping point shenanigans.

Oh, I plan to remain in the campfire room unless people need me somewhere else. It's an ideal sentry post for people trying to enter the Tipping point.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Klazam »

The campfire doesnt work that way, actually.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Nobody Special »

I'm not liking tcl's scumminess. I also don't like how he thinks I'm town. No one hardly ever thinks I'm town.

Vote: tclawren

Not sure I'll be around close to deadline, but if I am, I'll be happy to make moves if necessary.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 am

Klazam wrote:The campfire doesnt work that way, actually.

Don't you see anyone who enters and exits it?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Nautilius »

Fate sheep my reads and I'll sheep your move thingys?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”