Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Mod - If a player was fully locked in a room, lets just say move checker throughout the night alone would it be impossible for mafia to kill them?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Klazam »

That's my belief.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Klazam »

But it'd be better to lock the security room, not the move checker room- the MC works during the day, while the SR works during the night
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Regfan »

Klazam wrote:But it'd be better to lock the security room, not the move checker room- the MC works during the day, while the SR works during the night

I'm actually thinking something slightly different than that. I'll wait for Zoraster to respond before I go into it though.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Argh I assumed deadline would be at 10 again.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Magua »

Regfan: You've read just about every fucking game I've played here. They're all linked in my wiki. Find me a game. Any game. Go. I don't want to see another fucking post from you that doesn't include either a link (which, haha, good fucking luck) or your complete and utter confirmation that your comment about my "blatant lying" was itself a lie.

Also: Given that you're moving Llamarble to the War Room, a great big FUCK YOU for all the shit you tried to give me over moving him to the Campfire so that that could happen.

Spoiler: PS.
Fuck you

UNVOTE: Klazam
VOTE: Regfan
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Klazam »

Llama- I think you're fine because you already used some chits last round. FOS those who didnt move anybody yet

Magua- We're moving him to the war room, because our hand was forced by you. not moving him would be worse than moving him.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Fucking HELL you guys.

What did I say about these stupid ass door plans? It's as if NO BODY LISTENS TO ME.

THE. DOOR. PLANS. WILL. ALMOST. CERTAINLY. NOT. WORK.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Regfan »

Magua wrote:Regfan: You've read just about every fucking game I've played here. They're all linked in my wiki. Find me a game. Any game. Go. I don't want to see another fucking post from you that doesn't include either a link (which, haha, good fucking luck) or your complete and utter confirmation that your comment about my "blatant lying" was itself a lie.

I'll do it in a few hours, working on something that *may* break the setup right now.

Magua wrote:Also: Given that you're moving Llamarble to the War Room, a great big FUCK YOU for all the shit you tried to give me over moving him to the Campfire so that that could happen.

I'm only moving him in there because we don't exactly have much other choice now, doing anything else would be wasting chits because of your bullshit move. Had you not moved him to the campfire we'd have had him going to the Security Room but now we'll have to settle with Feysal there.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by iamausername »

Well, I've just had some fun with my cat spilling water on my laptop and fucking up the keyboard, but it seems to be mostly working now I've dried it out,

Just can't make zeroes or full stops (that's PERIODS to our colonial friends]

Gonna be fairly busy this weekend; I'll be able to get on every night, probably around this time, but likely won't be able to get to the really in depth analysis that this game clearly requires until Monday night,

If there's any moves being planned that need someone to make them right now, let me know and I'll get it done,

Now reading up on what's been happening so I won't have to catch up on absolutely everything at once on Monday,
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Magua -
In Chuck Season 1 you replaced in Day 1 (17 pages gone not too different from this) as a VT and instantly stated reads, a link for the game is here and a link for your reads post is here.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I hope a non-move doesn't count door-use...
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Only five minutes left on my break, but a couple of notes:

1) Regfan, why did you send Llama to War Room? I thought the plan was to put someone in the Security Room. We definitely need one person in the Security Room. (Furthermore, I don't have a strong enough town read on Llama to want someone to waste chits on giving him an EXTRA chit. I liked his strategy talk, but his reads since the game has started have been iffy.)

Speaking of which...you know how we said Andrius was painfully easy to read? Trust me. Andrius is town. The rambling catch-up posts are completely in character for his town post.

2) Feysal, your list is missing tc's move. He said he was going to spend two chits to ensure Maru would stay put, right?
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Regfan »

This is scum Magua, he replaces in picks 1-2 people and tunnels them for whatever reason he can scrape together while giving minimal reads elsewhere. If you want an example of it just take a brief read through of Tit 4 Tat.

@LB -
I wanted Feysal in the WR but LM there is better than no one and considering he was moved towards Campfire there's no reason not to put him there. The SR can be filled by Feysal now, we just need to wait for the door to open to move him through. I'm not disagreeing with your town-read on Andrius at all, I'm struggling to see the case against him considering that him wanting to be in the Villa badly was something decided prior to receiving his role thus not a scum-tell.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Klazam »

Feysal is on his way to the security room.

Magua sent llama to the campfire, after which the only profitable location to stick him in was in the war room.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I don't see anything wrong with Feysal to the security room.

I see little wrong with door plans, especially with locking off the ones we don't want used yet. (potion, party)

I think it's funny that Regfan is calling out Magua for voting a scum read. Also not sure but didn't we have Maru and KlAx moved into those rooms before Magua replaced in? (or before he checked in anyway).
Also being scum and being someone that we don't want in various rooms are not always the same thing.

I want to be one of the cool people who gets to go to the Villa at some stage.

If possible we should have one good townread at the campfire since we are probably going to load it with iffies. Need someone who we can trust to report any shenanigans properly.

Maru, do you often refer to your own Meta?

Ima, I'm using my phone for similar reasons.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Am I a liability? Yes.

Why am I? Because I'm on v/la.

Will I always be? No.

No high horse here. I need to stay alive until I van be useful, and I can explain and fully support every move I make when a MC happens or I deem fit. There is a method to my madness and my methods are not privvy to scum eyes.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by iamausername »

Right, I'm skimming all the boardgame shit for now, I'll save thinking about that for when I have more time,,
Just gonna focus on scumhunting for now,,

Nobody Special wrote:I would venture to say that Reck and Plum are of different alignments. Now if I could only tell which was which. :oops:

I guess it'll be more evident as the game goes on.

VOTE: Nobody Special

Seriously, try to justify this post, I dare you,,

I fucking hate not being able to finish my sentences properly, makes me look like CKD,, Really, I should probably just be releived that my laptop is still basically functional, but,,, It's annoying,,

Anyway, let's lynch Nobody Special,,

Just for fun we could get him to answer some questions first, I guess,,

1] Why were you happy to send Maruchan into Door Control if you found his volunteering "not precisely pro-town"?

2] You said: "Maruchan: Somehow, I think volunteering for that is not precisely pro-town. I can't really articulate why, though. Maybe I just don't like you enough yet."
Do you think you could possibly have added any more scummy weasel wording into this remark?

3] How long do you think you will be able to get by propogating vague anti-Fate sentiments instead of committing to a full frontal assault?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

ugh i keep trying to post but my net is being dodgy. hopefully it works.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Feysal wrote:I don't think I want tclawren to perform that move, or the insured non-move I mentioned above. Either we let whoever happens to be online do it, or if I had to pick a town read to do it, I'd go with Klazam.

He said he already sent it in or the action of him sending it in was implicit; it's a decent move to make so whatever

When was/is deadline?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Fate wrote:Am I a liability? Yes.

Why am I? Because I'm on v/la.

Will I always be? No.

No high horse here. I need to stay alive until I van be useful, and I can explain and fully support every move I make when a MC happens or I deem fit. There is a method to my madness and my methods are not privvy to scum eyes.

Understand that I respect your reads when you're not being a lunatic.

Understand that when you trample my reads without a second glance, that's generally a good sign of your lunacy.

Take a moment of your time to tell me WHY you disagree with me.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Klazam »

deadline was a hour ago
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Okay, we got the moves needed made I guess; there's always tomorrow. People really need to be more active. posting once a day isn't good enough.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Regfan wrote:Further if we can maintain control over Move Checker we can almost force mafia into not distrubting the public plans that we create during the day.

We could lock them in.
Llamarble wrote:Argh I assumed deadline would be at 10 again.

So the fuck did I. I thoguht rounds were 24 hours, and sicne the last deadlien was at 10, that would make all at 10.

I was out at dinner, then dad surprised me with saying "SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING LEZ GO"
Baby Spice wrote:Maru, do you often refer to your own Meta?

Just in terms of my early-early-early game IM VOLUNTEERING FOR SOMETHING actions. When there are special mechanics that involve quick volunteering, I refer to my meta, because I like to jump the fucking gun. :)
Lost Butterfly wrote:posting once a day isn't good enough.

THis is the truth.

Today is extremely non-normal for me. I woke up late, due to my power going out last night, then 2 hours after I woke up we went out for dinner (every Friday), and after dinner my dad was all "SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING! LEZ GO!". I usually am on much much more.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”