she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Confirm vote: Nobody
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by Klazam »

Thanks Maru

#CHIT COUNTER:Bolded: no chits used
Lowest to high-

Baby Spice: 1
Klazam: 2
Llama: 3
Nobody Special: 3
Nautilius: 3
Fate: 3
Magua: 3
Regfan: 3
Amrun:3
Maruchan: 4
Hitogoroshi: 4
Feysal: 4
Lost Butterfly: 4
Lady Lambdadelta: 4
Andrius: 4

iamausername: 5
Plum: 5
Tclawren: 5*
xRECKONERx: 5
Zajnet:5
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by iamausername »

Klazam wrote:Iamausername,zajnet,Plum, Reck- You need to use your blue chits this round. I need a uninsured move from one of you guys, to the move checker room.

Sorry, I'm not totally following the strategy stuff at the moment,,, You're already in the Move Checker room, so is this an error, or is it insurance against scum screwing with your positioning?

I'm happy to submit it if it's the latter,,
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Klazam »

I'm having Amrun move me to the campfire, and I need somebody to move me back to the Move Checker. The reason why I'm doing this is because i want to change who I'm watching.

Go ahead, submit it.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:02 am

Post by iamausername »

Alright then,,

MOVE
Player to Move:
Klazam
Room to Move to:
Move Checker
Insurance?:
No

Submitting this to zor now,,
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

6scum is too much for a 20player game - and zor meta tends to err on the side of caution for number of scum.

i expect 5 scum either in the form of 5 group scum or 4+traitor.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:23 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Regfan wrote:They moved from null to a weak town-read but Post #558 is almost the exact wavelength that I'm on right now and I'm happy enough to defer trying to read into them too much until I hear Hito and Andrius's thoughts on them when they enter the Villa.

i don't really think andrius or hito are anymore likely to read me correctly, maybe Mina in hito's case but i know mina's meta well enough to get her to 'drop' town tells if we happened to draw scum

i also don't think we'd have posted a dramatically different list as scum anyway -- one of my strengths is being accurately able to judge who looks townish even as scum so we'd not post some garbage list that looked off.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:27 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Llamarble wrote:Just 'I haz planz let's Villa' and 'let's realtime villa I promise LB and I will read each other easily and confirm each other as town.'
Perhaps somebody who "isn't confident in his ability to be read as town when he's scum" might want to, you know, go to the place with 1/10 as many eyes all of which outside-game-<3 him and want him to be town?

your paranoia is fucking annoying actually. i also disagree it's a town tell as you did something similar to equi in white flag but you're town for other reasons. you can continue to think hito would want to get out of the thread as scum - in fact maybe he would, what he'd be less reluctant to do is to go to a quicktopic with 2 people who have pegged him individually the last 2 times he was scum [metamafia mina had him as scum and court i pretty much nailed him straight away]
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Regfan wrote:
@ Baby Spice
- Do you even read the thread? I mean seriously.

also baby is scum; stop complaining, we don't really want her to know what's happening.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:13 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Amrun ( 1 ) tclawren,
(L - 10 )

Andrius ( 1 ) Llamarble,
(L - 10 )

Baby Spice ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Fate ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

iamausername ( 3 ) hitogoroshi, Nautilius, Lost Butterfly,
(L - 8 )

Klazam ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Llamarble ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Maruchan ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Nautilius ( 1 ) Andrius,
(L - 10 )

Magua ( 1 ) Regfan,
(L - 10 )

Nobody Special ( 2 ) iamausername, Maruchan,
(L - 9 )

Plum ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Regfan ( 1 ) Magua,
(L - 10 )

tclawren ( 3 ) Lady Lambdadelta, Amrun, Klazam,
(L - 8 )

xReckonerx ( 2 ) Plum, Nobody Special,
(L - 9 )

Zajnet ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 5 ) Baby Spice, Fate, Feysal, XReckonerX Zajnet,
Total Votes ( 20 )
Needed to Lynch [ 11 ]

Deadline: Round 14

1. When you submit a move, I should send you a response something like "noted" to let you know that I've received and recorded the move. If for some reason you don't, send me a PM asking me about it.
2. Nothing happens if a player doesn't have enough chits. The move just won't go through. If they needed 2 and they only have one, they'll be charged one and the move won't go through.
3. Blue chits may be used on Rounds 1, 2 and 3. This is Round 2. Next round is Round 3. That's the last round you may use the blue chits. Therefore, all blue chits must be used or lost by submitting moves before today's deadline.
4. Just a reminder: non-moves should explicitly state they are a non-move. This is a different action than moving a player to a room that he is already in.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Tell me then Regfan, how I'm wrong in catagorising your and Magu's actions.

Not going to try and quote because I'm stuck with the phone but:

You did call Magua on not trying to get Kazam out of the move watch room, and Kazamwas moved into that room before Magua's first post, let alone Maru being moved to the Villa as well, so kindly show me where thst is nog reading the fucking game.
And I still maintain that if Magua really thought Kazam was scum he would also have campaigned for Kaz,s removal. (Maru is a different case as he is checkable)

No, the two of you are engaging in some pissant weak attack on each other that looks like bussing.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

brb isoing BabySpice
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 am

Baby Spice wrote:Too early for many solid reads, especially as strategic discussions domnate but ...

Scummy:
Regfan. Voting a scum read is not a bad thing ever. Faking a scum read is but that is not what Reg called Mag for doing.
Maruchan. All that self meta referencing sounds like someone trying to fake their town meta as much as anything.
Magua. Voting a scum read is onething, but not also pushing for that person's removal from a sensitive room ...
Hito. Well more that Hito isn't the shining towniness that he was in SAIII.

Uhm.

Regfan is town. Further, why can't Regfan call Magua scum for his vote?

Maruchan is town. I don't.... /sigh

Hitogoroshi is town.

Magua is potentially scum, but uh... not with Regfan. ^-^

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:45 am

BabySpice, where is your vote?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Baby Spice »

but instead of attempting to move him out and move a stronger town-read in there he actually votes our person commanding the move watcher who is almost near impossible to get lynched.

This is what bothers me with Regfan's vote. The comment appears to say that Magua should move a scum read rather than vote him. That is suspect. Imo both the vote and the campaign for removal should be done.

My vote I'm holding because i'm tired, pissed off, and it's twenty or so days into a thaw cycle (and if you know what that is you'll know what to cross. :). )
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Magua »

Here's the thing with Regfan.

He says he can read me, and this is true. But his attacks on me are for BS reasons, and his "meta" on me is totally BS. I don't give a reads on a list of everyone in a Large Theme D1 because 80% of the people are null for me. You can check DEFCON 3.0, Test of Faith, Metamafia, Metropolis: Revisited, Storm of Swords, or Mafia of the Chosen Ones, which are all my non-replace Large Themes this year.

DEFCON 3.0 is also good because it shows Regfan's "Magua can read me so easily" is total BS.

Regfan attacking me is a null tell. Regfan attacking me over bullshit reasons like this is scum.

Maru should be moved to the Potion Room.

Someone who hasn't used any chits *and is online a lot* should be moved to the Door Control moving Maru back. I nominate Reckoner. The more that I think about it, the more that I think the scummiest person should be put in Door Control. Seriously. That's pretty much the only person who we can visibly see spend their chits by the door opening and closing, so 1) I don't want Maru there, and 2) I do want someone I don't trust there. The only reason not to send someone to Door Control is if they're not online enough, and Reckoner certainly doesn't qualify for that.

Hito/LB/Andrius should move to the Villa and engage in their out-of-game alliance.

Reallyl ittle else I see to spend our chits on today other than getting Reckoner to Door Control, Feysal to Security Room, and sending people to/from the Potion Room.

Once we've decided we're done with the Potion Room (maybe only Maruchan, maybe Maruchan + someone), close the door to Tipping Point and then move suspects to the Campfire.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Mod: I'm very very very very sorry, but you're going to have to replace me.

This game is moving way too fast, and I'm not going to be able to keep up with it given my new eternal V/LA due to school/work/social life. I wouldn't be able to give it my all, so I must regretfully replace out.
green shirt thursdays
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

NobodySpecial wrote:I'm sorry to be so dense, but can you walk me through the connection here? Why can we not do both (moving Feysal to Security AND move Maru to potions)?

We could, if we got a lot of organization done. But that requires organization both moves at once, which would naturally entail a two part suggestion ("I think we should put Maru in potions, and X on door.) . And I think that Llamarbles causal "Hey, let's get Maru to Potions...eh
I suppose
we'd have to get someone new on door" is totally at odds with his hard-on for the Security room previously.

In fact, ISO him, it's uncanny. He continually nominates
himself
for Security, even once trying to get himself in there after already being assigned to War Room. If it wasn't for ISO 58 where he concedes it's Feysal in security I'd probably be voting him tbqh. I'm still getting the willies - it really does seem like his perceived value of manned Security slipped dramatically when we decided it wasn't him.

Lost Butterfly wrote:
I don't know why I'm still awake. But Klazam and hito and Amrun and anyone else with a town read on Reck: show me the light, please? I can understand a null read on Reck. But I'm reading his ISO and I don't see a post that couldn't be faked by Reck-Scum. I'm open to being persuaded.

As I said, I knew my Reck-town read was more arbitrary than the others. ISO-ing him, I think it's mostly because his hypocrisy on the villa (LB villa? Boo! SDC Villa? Fuck yeah!) seems like something scum would avoid? It's a weak reason and I'ma be really focused on his replacements entry.

With Andrius being absent all of today I guess going in to the Villa has to wait a turn. Unless we wanna have someone else drag him in?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Magua »

Going into the villa needs to wait until someone gets to Door Control, unless you think that one of (Hito/LB/Andrius) should go into Door Control.

Ideally, we'd like one of the people with 4-5 chits at Door Control (with Round 3 coming up the 5th won't be usable by the time they get there). Looking over the moves, I want Plum going in there. She's got 5 chits, and she's already in the Rageatorium.

So a proposal for the moves would be:

Spoiler: Moves
#MOVE
Player to Move:
Plum
Room to Move to:
Secluded Villa
Insurance?:
Yes

Plum needs to move out of the Rageatorium to let Maruchan through, so this move must be insured.

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Plum
Room to Move to:
Door Control
Insurance?:
No

#MOVE
Player to Move:
Maruchan
Room to Move to:
Rageatorium
Insurance?:
No

Moving Andrius, hitogoroshi, Lost Butterfly can happen now, with a 40% chance of failing if Plum or Maruchan moves last, or they can wait until Round 4.

So then Round 4 moves would be: Andrius, hitogoroshi, Lost Butterfly to the Secluded Villa (if they're not there already), Maruchan to Nexus (insured), Campfire (uninsured), Plum opens Electric Chair/Switch door (insured), Feysal moves to Electric Chair (uninsured)

Round 5 moves would b: Plum closes Electric Chair/Switch door, Maruchan to Tipping Point (insured), Potion Room (uninsured), Feysal moves to Security

Round 6 would be Maruchan moves to Tipping Point, Campfire

Round 7 would be Plum closes the Campire/Tipping Point door

Round 8/9: People are moved to the Campfire, we lynch

That's a total of 21 chits, not counting the Secluded Villa people coming out of it.
There is room in Round 4-6 for someone else to move to the Potion Room and back
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Fate »

11 votes to lynch?

What the fuck how many players are there in thsi game >_>
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Magua »

Now you're just fucking trolling me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Fate »

Not just you, you're not that special.

I spread the troll around babyyyy

(Im not stupid its probably some room mechanic or some shit but when all you do is skim and you see a VC with people at L-11 youre like "Wut fuck??")
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Definitely a room mechanic. 20 alive and 11 to lynch makes no sense if not.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Baby Spice wrote:Magua. Voting a scum read is onething, but not also pushing for that person's removal from a sensitive room ...

This sentence boggles my mind and I don't understand it ever ever ever.

P.s. ellipses
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Llamarble »

I still think it is 100% important we have the security room manned going into night. I also think we can do both that AND make Maruchan powerful, and adding a town PR has potentially huge benefits.
Maruchan claiming VT alarms me a little bit because it sounds like a "Send me to the potions room guys" without explicitly making the request. But mreh.

Also I think we should submit both Plum and one of the other ragers to the door just to ensure somebody succeeds in getting there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”