Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Magua »

Oh. Is this some signal you prefer Andrius over Plum into the villa? I thought you had some super sekret Andrius skumtell.

UNVOTE: Andrius
VOTE: Regfan

Someone would need to send an insured Andrius move in then to beat Plum. Or -- better plan -- Plum can move herself to the Party, then her move to the villa would be invalid.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:34 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote: Andrius

Unvote: Andrius
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Plum »

Trying to do a read of everything since way back, or at least chip away at it.

Tclawren goes from voting Amrun (which I certainly don't disapprove of) to 'ohmy LLD is scummy I could maybe take a ride on that wagon' in one fell swoop - frankly, though, the only thing that gets me here is 'might join wagon later', that phrase, verbatim, and I'm not sure how alignment-indicative it is. The rest of Tclawren's stuff to that point was neutral/decent looking. Curiously, I dislike at least as much Amrun's post Post #301. As opposed to what looks like rather transparent proto-opportunism on Tclawren's part (which I won't deny is not the sort of thing that sits
well
with me), it asks the super obvious questions LLD has already posed in what looks like an attempt to look like proactive, aggressive Town -

Amrun wrote:And WHY is LLD scummy? Why not join now? What wagon are you currently on that is better?

Then Amrun dismisses a
good
observation of Tclawren's regarding Maru's scumhunting vs. iamausername, then turns to get on the easy wagon and get on the good sides of everyone he's turned off by OBLIQUELY voting Maru and see-saw suspecting him with

Amrun wrote:P sure tclawren is scum now. That oblique approach to LLD is scummy as hell.

REVERSE READ OF LLD GO

VOTE: tclawren

THIS is manipulative, opportunistic. Scummy as hell. Amrun is
much
scummier than Tclawren. MUCH. Klaz's Tclawren vote is okay, though, I guess. It's thoroughly MEH.

Andrius wrote:

Plum, so you're voting Reck because of the "villa is dumb but SDC should be all up in it?" deal right?

Andrius of all people I'd expect to be able to read my posts and understand them, not that that's hard to do. But tell me, Andrius, why do you feel you have to ask?

My internet just went down but I have page 14 still open and this tab as well, so while I can't link Amrun's Post #344 or fully put it in the context it needs with Amrun's ISO . . .

Amrun wrote:LB: "wagon" was in quotes for a reason. I meant that I didn't like the number of people who had expressed suspicion of LLD, often for little reasoning. It's all over the board.

Your vote is fine, for example, but in pregame, I remember it just kind of being decided lld was scum and I didn't know why. I couldn't decide if my gut lean was just subconscious sheeping or if I really saw something too.

In any case, I don't know what exactly makes LLD so scummy that she's "obvscum."

Tcllawren's oblique attack basically made it so I won't support lld's death unless tclaw flips town. If tclaw is scum as I suspect, I don't think that was a bus.

The last line alone is blatantly scummy - it screams setting up lynches, it all but says straight out 'when Tclawren flips Town I'd support death for LLD'. And why? Aside from the fact that (internet comes back!) I have no idea why that sort of attack wouldn't be a bus - So scum-Tclawren means Town-LLD, but is Tclawren were Town that sort of oblique attack suddenly becomes valid?

Oh, here's the context, mostly:

Amrun wrote:Oh, I forgot. I lean scum a little on LLD, but it's gut and no reasoning and I don't think she is obvscum and the speed of her "wagon" concerns me.

Whatever - the whole post turns on reiterating the Tclawren-scum reasoning and twisting around LLD. Scummily. In factt, Amrun has more than once gone 'he/she looks a little scummy/fluffy . . . but I really couldn't say'. Uh huh. LLD, Maru, Andrius. Throwing around whatever psudeo-suspicions he can and seeing what he can get away with, almost looks like.

xRECKONERx wrote:This was
just about
at the upper limit of what I'm willing to reread after ONE NIGHT OF SLEEP. *sigh*

Nothing new to comment on, anyway. The Lost Butterfly hydra is making my scumdar ping but I think that's more paranoia in my belly than anything concrete.

I can ALWAYS join a LLD wagon, but something about this one screams "too easy".

Wow. Just a fountain of enlightenment, you.

Tclawren's Post #374 is good. Town mindset, it suggests, if not extremely strongly.

Regfan wrote:Oh how much I've wanted to catch Magua-scum in the past and this is finally my chance. Tcl-Scum gets to live another day it seems courtesty of his teammate

You've managed to negate and to some degree reverse the Townread I had on you with just these two sentences. Congratulations. Takes talent. To be frank I'm barely skimming the further exchanges between Reg and Magua now.

FATE needs to DO SOME DAMN SCUMHUNTING.

Nobody Special wrote:I'm not liking tcl's scumminess. I also don't like how he thinks I'm town. No one hardly ever thinks I'm town.

And now I'm doubting it too.

Lost Butterfly wrote:Speaking of which...you know how we said Andrius was painfully easy to read? Trust me. Andrius is town. The rambling catch-up posts are completely in character for his town post.

Probably
. If he were scum, at least, I think he'd be more likely to be scared of being stuck in the Villa with people trying to read him and would try to demure. The rambling catchup posts, as someone who does it herself, are generally easier and more comfortable and more casual as Town.

Iam's NS vote - see his full Post #468makes him the scummier. Because it's opportunism. It's a low blow, trying to peel apart one mediocre post by NS, who has a talent for looking scummy, and turn it into something resembling scumhunting. But here's what: No comment on anyone else? Masquing as
actual
scumhunting effort with all the questions at NS, but nary a comment on anyone else, any thornier issue. He's taking the fakeable-as-scum route and dressing it up Scum, please.

Amrun wrote:
tclawren wrote:
amrun wrote:Tcllawren's oblique attack basically made it so I won't support lld's death unless tclaw flips town. If tclaw is scum as I suspect, I don't think that was a bus.

This is soooo much scum. Chaining lynches like a mofo.

Also, btw, this is the opposite of chaining lynches.

I am saying I will not lynch LLD before you, given the choice. If you are scum, LLD is town. If you are town, your alignment has no bearing on LLD's alignment and she can be evaluated more individually.

I see this and raise you not caring, really. There's making assumptions regarding alignment based on multiple-player interactions, and then there are excuses for messing around with previously stated reads so you can flip stances how you please.

hitogoroshi wrote:iamausername is still scum

Iamausername wrote:

VOTE: Nobody Special

Seriously, try to justify this post, I dare you,,

absolutely nothing about "why would scum-ns to be motivated to post something like this?" and everything about "wow I bet he can't justify that! yay!" = lurkerscum looking for something indefensible instead of looking for scum

THAT

Llamarble wrote:I want to send Maruchan to the potions room.
This would be a major departure from current strategy, but I think we can do that and war room me and security room Feysal and move checker Klazam.
Which would add up to a lot of good things going on for town.

No, I don't think so. We
could
send him to the Panic Room. I'd be happy with that.

Magua wrote:Someone would need to send an insured Andrius move in then to beat Plum. Or -- better plan -- Plum can move herself to the Party, then her move to the villa would be invalid.

Sorry for the mixup on my part last night; didn't know when round deadline was, picked a move off the list like I was told was the plan, &c. Shall I do as per the above, then?

UNVOTE:

VOTE: iamausername

Other scum - Soda reasonably likely, Amrun likewise likely.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Llamarble »

VOTE: Plum
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Plum »

Uh huh. Can I trouble you for a brief explanation why, pray?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Llamarble »

Scum.
Scumwalls.
Going through motions.
I should meta you.
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:29 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

Holy hell what's with the random Andrius wagon.

I think we should lynch Username today, and Baby, you only have one chit, so I wouldn't use it on Feysal.
~I'm SS17 and I approved this message.~
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Regfan »

Plum wrote:To be frank I'm barely skimming the further exchanges between Reg and Magua now.

I'm getting fucking sick and tired of seeing
everyone
say that they're skimming the exchange. If it was a few pages long of walling then sure it would be understandable to some degree but it's not and the exchange and interaction should make it abundantly obvious that Magua is mafia.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Amrun ( 1 ) tclawren,
(L - 10 )

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Baby Spice ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Fate ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Feysal ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

iamausername ( 4 ) Nautilius, SodaSpirit17, Fate, Plum,
(L - 7 )

Klazam ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Llamarble ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Maruchan ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

Nautilius ( 1 ) Andrius,
(L - 10 )

Magua ( 1 ) Regfan,
(L - 10 )

Nobody Special ( 1 ) iamausername,
(L - 10 )

Plum ( 1 ) Llamarble,
(L - 10 )

Regfan ( 1 ) Magua,
(L - 10 )

tclawren ( 3 ) Lady Lambdadelta, Amrun, Klazam,
(L - 8 )

SodaSpirit17 ( 1 ) Nobody Special,
(L - 10 )

Zajnet ( 0 )
(L - 11 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 6 ) Baby Spice, Feysal, Zajnet, Maruchan, Lost Butterfly, hitogoroshi,
Total Votes ( 20 )
Needed to Lynch [ 11 ]

Deadline: Round 14
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

tclawren 2011-08-26 12:59:03 2 days 2 hours 6

-twitch-
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 am

EBWOP: The 6 is the number of posts he's made in this thread.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Magua »

Llamarble wrote:VOTE: Plum

This is a bad vote. That was not a scumwall. Please rectify.

SodaSpirit17 wrote:Holy hell what's with the random Andrius wagon.

No wagon.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Maruchan »

WHat magua said about the scumwall (or lack thereof). I was goign to say it but then i forgot to.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Llamarble »

VOTE: Magua
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Magua »

Llamarble wrote:VOTE: Magua

That's better.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Plum »

Llamarble wrote:Scum.
Scumwalls.
Going through motions.
I should meta you.

Yeah, you ought to. I wallpost and wallcatchup as any alignment. Going through motions is a vague, gut-y accusation; if you specify what's wrong we can discuss it, but you know.

Regfan wrote:
Plum wrote:To be frank I'm barely skimming the further exchanges between Reg and Magua now.

I'm getting fucking sick and tired of seeing
everyone
say that they're skimming the exchange. If it was a few pages long of walling then sure it would be understandable to some degree but it's not and the exchange and interaction should make it abundantly obvious that Magua is mafia.

I'll try to get to it tonight. I'd probably have spent more time and attention on it had I not been doing a very long read; this came maybe ten pages in, so you see.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Magua »

Please send in a move for yourself to the Party, Plum. Also, get Gammagooey to give you a hat. All the cool kids
and Regfan
have one.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Klazam »

It's odds-based. Villa will be Andy, Hitoshi, and plum. LB will go to door control.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Klazam »

I don't think enough people has left the nexus by this point, so we cannot move forward with the maruplan, but we still need to get feudal in the security room. I have to go now. I'll not be submitting a move in this round.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Klazam »

*feysal
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Feysal »

#CHITSBaby Spice: 1
Lady Lambdadelta: 0
Regfan: 0
Klazam: 1
Magua: 2
Amrun: 3
Andrius: 3
Fate: 3
iamausername: 3
Llamarble: 3
Maruchan: 3
Nautilius: 3
Nobody Special: 3
Plum: 3
tclawren: 3 (4?)
Feysal: 4
hitogoroshi: 4
Lost Butterfly: 4
SodaSpirit17: 4
Zajnet: 4

Spoiler: D1 R4 MOVES SUBMITTED

Maruchan [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3383014#p3383014]#708[/url] wrote:
#MOVE
Player to Move
: Maruchan
Room to Move to
: Party Room
Insurance?
: N/A

Regfan [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3383017#p3383017]#710[/url] wrote:
#MOVE
Player to Move
: Regfan
Room to Move to
Insurance?

Magua [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3383086#p3383086]#723[/url] wrote:
#MOVE
Player to Move
: Magua
Room to Move to
Insurance?

Plum [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3383108#p3383108]#726[/url] wrote:
#MOVE
Player to Move
: Andrius
Room to Move to
: Secluded Villa
Insurance?
: N

Andrius [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3383349#p3383349]#738[/url] wrote:
#MOVE
Player to Move
: Plum
Room to Move to
: Secluded Villa
Insurance?
: N

iamausername [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3384034#p3384034]#749[/url] wrote:
#MOVE
Player to Move
: iamausername
Room to Move to
Insurance?

REMAINING MOVES

Everyone in Nexus self-moves to Party Room
Maruchan to Rageatorium, uninsured
Feysal to Electric Chair, uninsured
hitogoroshi/Lost Butterfly to Door Control, insured

DOOR ACTIONS

None

As I write this, there are still seven players in Nexus, meaning the path to move Maruchan to Potion Room is blocked. I have altered the plan to move him to Rageatorium, so that we at least make some progress this round.

The right way to solve the problem of Andrius and Plum moving to Secluded Villa is to move either hitogoroshi or Lost Butterfly into Door Control. We want someone at Door Control anyway, and the people currently at the villa are the best choices, being nearby and having enough chits.

As far as I can tell, both hitogoroshi and Lost Butterfly have yet to use their confirm votes this round. If you have any sort of preference which one of you wants to get into Door Control, I'd like the one who wants to get there to signal this by confirm voting someone. If I hear nothing, I will just move one of you.

Move deadline at 20:00 EDT
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:29 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Where's the insured non-move for me? I need to stay in that party room >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

move D1R4
Teleport to Party
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Feysal »

Lady Lambdadelta [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3384786#p3384786]#771[/url] wrote:WOAH WOAH WOAH.

There was some talk about that not being necessary, since even if you're forced out, someone else in the Party Room can take over as host.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Feysal wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3384786#p3384786]#771[/url] wrote:WOAH WOAH WOAH.

There was some talk about that not being necessary, since even if you're forced out, someone else in the Party Room can take over as host.

I also have no chits to move myself back there though. If I'm moved around now, I can be used as a roadblock >.>

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”