Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by hiphop »

I don't see them as scum.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Banshee »

All right. Who do you think are the scum, Hiphop?

Why do you think that the scum did not hit either claimed town power role and went directly for an unknown instead? Do you think that's optimal play? What are some reasons to hit an unknown town rather than a claimed power role?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Llamarble »

WV can go next. Bansheescum, we're now up to 4 claimed roles, which is starting to feel like a lot.
That's why I want to just go ahead; I had EB as somewhat role-cleared but if he's actually role-obvscum I want to know.
Scum already know enough to direct their NKs etc.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by hiphop »

I was thinking Thomith and Beck, but now just Thomith. Which reminds me

vote Thomith

And if you stop talking I might be able to post why. I was too lazy last night.

And for your second paragraph, it is possible that they are lynchable, aka what you are trying to do.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Banshee »

Ooooh, Llamarble, them's pretty tough words. Why aren't you voting me if you're so sure I'm scum?

Go ahead, I'd love to be confirmed and have people read over exactly what I said here. Do it!

Wouldn't it be scary if it got up to FIVE claimed roles and one turned out to be an odd-night investigator? Wooooo.... spooky!
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by hiphop »

I see no reason, why EB would claim even night, when he had no idea that there was an odd night, unless he was already an even night.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Banshee »

Yes, there are a number of reasons that I believe Rainbowdash is more likely to be scum than Evil Bullet. Hence, my vote on her.

No, I don't expect she is lynchable. I think the only reason they haven't started a serious wagon on me already is that they aren't sure exactly what I know and exactly how bad my cardflip will be if they lynch me. But being lynched is worth it if people start THINKING and stop letting Rainbowdash lead the town in circles.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

She got a voided lynch...
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Banshee wrote:No, I don't expect she is lynchable. I think the only reason they haven't started a serious wagon on me already is that they aren't sure exactly what I know and exactly how bad my cardflip will be if they lynch me. But being lynched is worth it if people start THINKING and stop letting Rainbowdash lead the town in circles.

In Circles!
In Circles!
In Circles!

But no. So your entire arguement is that I led the town in circles that by after pushing hiphop a little I laid into my partner and pushed that until somepony fakehammered, and eventually brought it right back onto my parter instead of the claimed VT. Also that I apparently had daytalk and did absolutely nothing to VM of how to get out of me pushing him when it was obvious that I had some of the most sway out of anypony?

Stretch more. Paranoia less.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Banshee »

Opinions vary on how much Rainbowdash ever wanted VoidedMafia lynched, since she jumped off the first attempt pretty fast to start another wagon and Llamarble was eagerly trying to start an EB wagon even on the second attempt.

As for her theory about how EB will eventually clear everyone, that would make a lot more sense if he could actually clear people more than once every other night. Her plan won't work and she ought to know it, since she's using it as the basis for her great master plan. Mathematically he cannot clear people fast enough to keep up with the nightkills, let alone the potential mislynches. So this is a plan doomed to failure. Someone who was depending on it for victory would probably have looked at it more closely than Rainbow appears to have done.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by hiphop »

Rainbow soft-claimed a role that is so unique that it isn't even normal. (Yes Rainbow, read the wiki if you haven't already on your role). Except it can be placed into games, based on the one non-normal role. And after the cult thing of it not being normal, I highly doubt that Rainbow would not soft-claim a role that wasn't normal.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by hiphop »

Rainbow your circle is giving me headaches.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by hiphop »

ebwop

Rainbow soft-claimed a role that is so unique that it isn't even normal. (Yes Rainbow, read the wiki if you haven't already on your role). Except it can be placed into games, based on the one non-normal role. And after the cult thing of it not being normal, I highly doubt that Rainbow would soft-claim a role that wasn't normal, unless Rainbow was that role.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

hiphop wrote:Rainbow soft-claimed a role that is so unique that it isn't even normal. (Yes Rainbow, read the wiki if you haven't already on your role). Except it can be placed into games, based on the one non-normal role. And after the cult thing of it not being normal, I highly doubt that Rainbow would not soft-claim a role that wasn't normal.

Yeah.

That may not be my actual role but an attempt to have scum not kill me. I am non vanilla still though. My role still heavily supports no multi-scum or SK though, not that vig hasn't already.
You don't earn
loyalty
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by hiphop »

Oh, I know your role. Don't doubt that. In fact if you ever feel like claiming, can I do the honors, if we are both still alive?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Banshee »

Rainbowdash wrote:
But no. So your entire arguement is that I led the town in circles that by after pushing hiphop a little I laid into my partner and pushed that until somepony fakehammered, and eventually brought it right back onto my parter instead of the claimed VT. Also that I apparently had daytalk and did absolutely nothing to VM of how to get out of me pushing him when it was obvious that I had some of the most sway out of anypony?

Stretch more. Paranoia less.

That certainly is not my entire argument. In fact, I think you are scum, that you made a couple of passes at VM and decided to buss him for additional town cred but were worried about looking too sure of yourself, that ultimately you did buss him and were looking for credit for it. I think you then left EB alive and went for Beck as one of the most outspoken townies because EB really wasn't a threat to you and while he was alive you had cover for why you remained alive after claiming a power role. I think you then argued we should all massclaim so that you'd have the same cover if you decided to kill off EB in case he decided to keep you safe (which of course, you don't want) and to out more power roles.

I think you've been remarkably changeable in your reads without a lot of explanations about why those reads changed dramatically and I think Implosion is perhaps the poster child for that sudden shift without an explanation. I think you're arguing for a plan where EB clears everyone without ever thinking about that plan and just how farfetched it would be in reality.

Oh, and I think Llamarble is your scumbuddy.

That's a lot more argument than YOU said.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by hiphop »

Banshee vote the Vanilla and not the Pr, if that is the case.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

hiphop wrote:Oh, I know your role. Don't doubt that. In fact if you ever feel like claiming, can I do the honors, if we are both still alive?

If you want to, but I would be impressed if you have this one right. I am not a one trick pony.

Banshee wrote:I think you've been remarkably changeable in your reads without a lot of explanations about why those reads changed dramatically and I think Implosion is perhaps the poster child for that sudden shift without an explanation. I think you're arguing for a plan where EB clears everyone without ever thinking about that plan and just how farfetched it would be in reality.

Don't think, ACT!

But if we lynch scum today, if EB is town I just forced three scum kills. Top that.

Also I don't completely disagree with llama being scum here. I need to ask the mod if its ok to quote something.
You don't earn
loyalty
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Banshee »

I'll vote my conscience, as should you. Thank you for the advice.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by hiphop »

2 words, EB right?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by hiphop »

Voidedmafia wrote:But both you and Hiphop have good points regarding Thomith. Could be scum bussing a partner, or town getting a bit too defensive, but I'm willing to go out on a limb about it.

Vote: Neruz
Seems to me, that Voided is saying Thomith is scummy. In fact everything in that post was refering to Thomith, yet he votes Neruz. Obviously he wanted to disband the wagon heading Thomith's way. It wasn't until a couple posts later, after a Weird vote does he realize he better be on the wagon, and not off.
And then this, where Thomith is saying Voided is slipping under the radar, but does absolutely nothing about it. Almost like he appears to be scum hunting, but isn't. It wasn't until after Banshee posted this(I highly encourage everyone to read what banshee posted) did he go and switch. Hence if Thomith wasn't scummy enough, a couple more reason with connections to flipped scum. I am also curious as to why after Banshee said what she did in the link, and after Voided flipped scum, Banshee doesn't say anything about Thomith. Banshee is Thomith town or scum?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Banshee »

My scumlist currently is:

Rainbowdash
Llamarble
Thomith
Neruz
Hiphop

I'm voting my top suspicion. I expect I will be all day.

No, I'm not sure Thomith is scum. I think he is scummy. I don't know if this is how he always plays or not, though.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by hiphop »

Banshee wrote:Yes, there are a number of reasons that I believe Rainbowdash is more likely to be scum than Evil Bullet. Hence, my vote on her.
I am guessing EB is in your town list right?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Neruz »

I find it incredibly hard to believe that scum ponies would bus Voided like that on day 1 after a fakehammer with at least one other target. Banshee, you don't look like scum, so i'm guessing you're just a misguided slightly tunneling townie. Think about it seriously; what exactly does scum ponies have to gain from acting the way she has? Very little indeed.

Also the reason EB wasn't nightkilled, assuming he is a town Even Night Jailkeeper (which seems likely) should be
blatantly
ovbious to every one of you and i'm ashamed that it isn't: Even Night Jailkeepers can only jail players on even nights and they can't jail themselves. That means there's no reason to kill him until Night 2,
as he cannot protect anyone night 1 and thus is not a threat to the scum in any way.
I would expect EB to die tonight, unless the scum decide to gambit.

It's interesting to note that in light of Voided's role, Beck's comment about Voided being coached was probably correct, i'm not entirely sure what that means for Beck, i'm inclined to say it makes him scummy, but he would have to be pretty goddamn stupid to point that out and i'm not entirely sure that i believe Beck is
that
dumb.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by hiphop »

Beck is confirmed town...
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”