Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Llamarble »

And also RD after all HipHop's I think I know what RB is stuff don't you think he'd have NKed you as scum thinking you were an elite bodyguard?
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Neruz Voided EB hammerderpchain was scum.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Neruz »

Just something quick i noticed while skimming:

Rainbowdash wrote:
Llamarble wrote:Uh, If they shoot the watcher and you die does the watcher see who they shot?

They should since they end up targeting me instead of the watcher. Its basically a redirect.

They don't, GreyICE posted his rules a couple of pages ago and it specifically states in those rules that the bodyguard's ability does
not
function as a redirect. So GreyICE is resolving it as a Protect + Suicide.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Huh... if that true I think it makes Neruz even more likely town since that would really hurt scum to point out.

That mean I watch implosion and hiphop coinflips for which of us he watches while EB throws out a random VT block?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by hiphop »

Banshee wrote:@hiphop: What is your opinion of Llamarble?
In order of lynching claimed VT's

Thomith
Banshee
Elibereth
Wierd
llamarble
Neruz(Not lynching him for any reason, unless it is proven that he has a degree in acting online.)

Now tell me your reason, as to why you are you are not voting Thomith? It is obvious that he is the scum. Too scummy does not equal town. Plus he has connections with Voided.

And what is this about scum not having a group of 4, my last mini had 4 scum. Perfect win for town.(My only loss as scum :cry: ). Voided was one of my scum partners in that game.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Banshee »

Wow, I dislike your list. Ellibereth is one of your top three scum reads in that batch? REALLY?

I'm not voting Thomith because I am voting Llamarble. I am voting Llamarble and not Thomith because I find Llamarble significantly scummier than Thomith. I've been making a case on him for about half of this day. I should think that would be obvious at this point.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Your case on me is pretty entirely derped. RD's is way better. I'm still town though.
Keep tunneling on me and maybe I WILL lynch you.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by hiphop »

What was that, because he was mistaken or something? And why not elli in my top 3? Neruz is obv town, Weird thinks like me,(well did yesterday anyways) so he is town, and llama has been significantly more helpful than DERP, WHAT WAS THAT? Which makes Elli a null read.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Wait what mini had a 4 player scumteam? Was it nightless or somesuch?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by hiphop »

I have been making a case on Thomith this entire game, yet others once thought I was scum pushing a mis-lynch which put Thomith higher in their town list, only to find they don't think I am scum. However because they once had Thomith as town, therefore he stays near the top and slowly sinks down, while facts about him become mumble jumble. I.e RainbowDash, who thought Thomith had to be town, because Voided was voting him for less than a day(yeah that is so obvious bussing). And that is in his notes, compared to someone like me, who doesn't take notes, who knew that he was wrong. And even after I said he was wrong, he still hasn't settled for a Thomith lynch.

P-edit- It was not nightless but powers were given out by how many people died, and which side did the dying. Therefore it would balance itself out, and it still was a perfect game for town.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by hiphop »

EBWOP

I.e RainbowDash, who thought Thomith had to be town, because Voided was voting him for a long time, which actually was less then a day(yeah that is so obvious bussing).
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Banshee »

@Llamarble:
Do you think I'm scum? If so, who do you think my likely scumpartner would be? Do you think I'm likely to be scum with Neruz?

As I've said before, you're welcome to try to lynch me. I think based on the previous wagon on Deselby and my own numerous interactions with various people it would gain a lot of good information for town, so please, go ahead and try. But I think you're just going to bark about this all day and not actually bite.

@hiphop:
I argued with Thomith quite a bit when I entered the game but my own brief meta read and my interactions with him make me believe this is just how he plays. I don't like it either, but I'm aware I have a tendency to mistake that kind of play for scum when in fact it's ... I don't want to say a playstyle, but a particular way of playing that I don't like.

How has Llamarble been helpful?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I need to reread you. I need to reread everypony.
If you're scum with Neruz that means no scum in the PRs group, and while I think that's :possible: I doubt it.
This town is OVERLOADED with information. We have 60 pages and had like 4 or 5 wagons almost lynch yesterday.
Lynching for information at this point is RETARDED. Lynches are for making scum dead.
Scum say that stuff about 'lynch me it'll be lots of information' all the time though.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Banshee »

Can you provide examples of that last assertion? Because I think that's BS :) I've yet to see a scum make that request without any pressure on them. I don't believe I even have a vote on me at this point, despite your empty and pointless threats.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Ok so I was mixing up VM and WV in my notes for who was voting Thomith.

I guess I would put him in a top three VT lynch simply because I really don't want to see him in an endgame, and Neruz/Banshee/Ellibereth are all very very likely town.

Given the "its not happening" of WV-Thomith though I am not changing at this point.
You don't earn
loyalty
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by hiphop »

For the simple fact that he actually makes sense and I can follow along, compared to someone who has one word sentences. I find that generally people who try and succeed at leading the town, are most likely town, which is exactly what llama is doing at this point.

And finally, did you happen to read page 1-20? Also take into account that I have personally seen and played with Thomith when he was scum twice.

P-edit Rainbow should re-read.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by hiphop »

Wait a minute who are you voting Rainbow?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Banshee »

hiphop wrote:For the simple fact that he actually makes sense and I can follow along, compared to someone who has one word sentences. I find that generally people who try and succeed at leading the town, are most likely town, which is exactly what llama is doing at this point.

What game are you reading? Rainbow has been calling the tune for the entire time I've been playing. Llamarble has been ALL over the map on his reads including calling EB town two real-life days before he voted him for lynch. He's certainly not leading the town.

hiphop wrote:And finally, did you happen to read page 1-20? Also take into account that I have personally seen and played with Thomith when he was scum twice.

Yes, I've read the entire game. Have you played with Thomith as town? How does he differ?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I actually am not leading town right now.
I don't have a YES THIS ONE WILL FLIP SCUM to push on yet.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

hiphop wrote:Wait a minute who are you voting Rainbow?

WV. I could buy into a one of WV/Thomith though.
You don't earn
loyalty
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by hiphop »

WV, after what you just said? Really?

So let me get this right, you thought Thomith was most likely town, because you thought that Voided was voting him for a long time, when it really was WV. Which makes you not wanting to lynch Thomith. Correct? Even though WV is completely unconfirmed? Now how does that make any sense whatsover?
(Talking to Rainbow)
----------------------------------And banshee's P-edit

So rainbow's hiphop is scum, not scum, most likely town, scum- points to llama being what? All over the map. Like I said llama, seems to me, to be leading day 2.

No, I have not played with Thomith town. Being he only has 2 games of 8 as town it makes it kind of hard to see any trend as town. Still the Neruz is town, attempting to derail wagon while having nothing to stand on, has never failed me in finding scum. And the fact that thomith scum has done the exact same thing, but was never called on it confirms what I said above. Too scummy does not equal town. Also how can you say it his playstyle when the game you are taking the information from, is the exact game that his scumminess is called into question? In which case you have no idea if he is town or scum, but based on his play it is obviously the latter.

----------------------------------

and finally llama why not Thomith?

-----------P-edit by Rainbow

So why are you not voting for Thomith then?

That is it, I have got to hit the sack.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Ok, I will bite on this a bit and see where it goes.

Vote Thomith
You don't earn
loyalty
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Neruz »

I'm starting to question my town read on Banshee; her last round of posts seem less like stubborn town and more like scum trying to look like stubborn town to persue a mislynch.

Also, seriously, anyone who doesn't see how Thomith is incredibly scummy clearly hasn't been reading his posts, like, at all. Speaking of which, i think i forgot to vote him.

VOTE: Thomith
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Neruz wrote:
Also, seriously, anyone who doesn't see how Thomith is incredibly scummy clearly hasn't been reading his posts, like, at all.

HAHAHA THAT WOULD BE ME.
BUT NOW HAS BEEN RECTIFIED
VOTE: THOMITH
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

This is a good lynch. He couldn't be allowed to live very long. I won't vote him, maybe, but I'm not gonna try to stop it from happening.
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Evil Bullet »

Hell no I'm not JKing imp.
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”