Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Maru, it didn't get scumsided at all.
Magua is going to die this round, then we're going to potion you, then we're going to lynch somebody (not sure who yet).
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Nacho here, compiling a post now. But first: a few notes.

Since we just took a serious hit on chits, moving maru to the potions room is a very small priority. First of all, it's a gamble sending him there: we don't know whether the power he receives is going to be good/useful, and even if he does get a strong powerrole, we're still going to have to spend a ton of chits we don't have getting him back to a place where he can use his powers. All of that, and it's likely he's going to be nightkilled anyways.

Top priority right now is getting someone to the move checker, and closing it in as much as possible if we can help it. It's in our best interest to have someone in there for the majority of the game, and so I'd elect putting Maru in there now since he's trustworthy and close. If we want to move him to the potions room (assuming he's alive by tomorrow), we can move him out when we have a replacement ready and willing. Llama to the panic room should be done ASAP, so I'm planning to move him to the party room if throwing the switch doesn't count for any chits.

Secluded Villa should only be used as a waypoint to door control after today, and as a place for some of the sketchier people to go if they aren't contributing much in thread. We need thinking minds out in the open, and we need them to be in the War Room and the Security Room and the Move Checker so we can have trusted people operating those things since they won't be around for long. I also think Nexus should be off-limits, the neutral areas should be the electric chair and the party room. Only room in Rank D that should ever be operated is the Panic Room, then 3 people maximum beyond that (one move checker, one war room, one potions).

Finally, Fate. Don't see a reason we should worry about him today, honestly. We have shit to get done today, and there's no use bothering with him at the moment.

Unvote, Vote: Amrun
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Naut/Soda fry ASAP, yes.

Mafia only get 1 free move per turn. It's not terrible to deal with given the chits they spent - actually, I think they get LESS game influence now than they would have keeping the chits. The only bad thing is the untrackablility from move checker, which eh, same thing they fucking got when klaz claimed (/bitter)

I'm tempted to say we try to get a lot of good shit done with our red chits, and end it sometimes before R14 resolves. Since mafia get nothing free R13 it's a natural point. Let me draft a plan here...

Llama to Panic Room
Plum to Door Control
LLD to Villa
Hito to Villa
Maru to Potions
NobodySpeical to Move Checker
If it works out, Plum opens the door to Security and someone goes in.

How do we feel about this?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Magua »

Throw the switch. Should be obvious that I didn't interfere with the movement at all. Whatever Llamarble's getting out of this better be good.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Magua wrote:Throw the switch.
Should be obvious that I didn't interfere with the movement at all.
Whatever Llamarble's getting out of this better be good.

I laughed aloud.
But yeah Nacho you need to throw the switch, which involves PMing Zoro the way it says on page 1.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Regfan »

@ Nacho -
If you don't mind I'd like a reads list from you as soon as possible and flip the switch asap. Asap as in right
now.

@ Hito -
Yes to all of the plans relating to where people should go but no to Soda/Naut dying today. I have town-reads on the both of them at the moment and Amrum needs death today. If not Amrum then Plum which would mean replacing her slot in the Door Control with someone else. Speaking of that:

Vote: Amrum
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Amrun wrote:
Regfan wrote:
Amrun wrote:Who do I move where? Where is Magua currently (after submitted moves)? I'll do the next one.

Move Soda to The Switch uninsured.

Doing this.

This happened.
Unless scum predicted ALOTOFSHIT Amrun's probably town, yes?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Same for whoever moved Naut to switch actually.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Llamarble wrote:Maru, it didn't get scumsided at all.
Magua is going to die this round, then we're going to potion you, then we're going to lynch somebody (not sure who yet).

At least one faction of scum has each of the abilities:
Double-Move townies for the chance of failure of ONE move.
Ignore doors when using night actions.
Daytalk.

All of these combined make it so that if the scum is smart, they can start EVERY day round 2 as a round ten. that means they IMMEDIATELY get free moves, and cut the deadline by ten days.

If that isn't scum-sided idk what is.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Well they didn't do that yesterday. Maybe it was a one shot thing or something they got somehow or related to Fate.
But town is in excellent shape right now regardless simply because we're about to have 2 mafia dead before lynching D2.

And Regfan is the other probtown out of this, not that he wasn't town before, but now I'd be glad to see him on move checker or security or whatnot.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Magua wrote:Throw the switch. Should be obvious that I didn't interfere with the movement at all. Whatever Llamarble's getting out of this better be good.

If yo uhad sent me to TIpping point, there would have been a very good chance the mafia plan wouldnt have worked. How is this? With 4 insured moves to the tipping point by mafia, and one by you, that means there is quite a good chance I would have gotten picked before those four were.

you try convincing me that the odds of me NOT being in tipping point are greater than the odds you never submitted that move.
Show
Join Now!

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Mafia would actually have been better off if you :had: gotten to tipping point, but I suppose that's moot now.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Magua »

Maruchan wrote:If yo uhad sent me to TIpping point, there would have been a very good chance the mafia plan wouldnt have worked.

Er?

The mafia plan required 4 people in Tipping Point. Doesn't matter who. I'm not sure why you're in Campfire instead of the Nexus, if they used a no-move on you or what, but you being in the Tipping Point would'n't've changed jackshit.

Maruchan wrote:you try convincing me that the odds of me NOT being in tipping point are greater than the odds you never submitted that move.

You believe what you want. I'm going to flip town very shortly and really don't need to convince y'all of anything. I'm just waiting to talk to Llamarble in the Dead QT at this point to find out what the upshot to his plan was.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Thorwing this out there in a bunch of short posts since I'll get ninja'ed to hell and back if I don't...

TOWN
Regfan
Llamarble
Maru
hito
Butterfly
LLD
Plum
tclawren
Nobody Special
Zajnet
Baby Spice
Amrun
Soda
Magua
SCUM
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Also don't understand why Maru wasn't sent into Tipping Point, and both Soda and I were elected to be pushed over him. If Maru being sent to potions was a threat like it's supposed to be, I'd expect that they would've hopped on the chance to make us waste yet another chit getting him there and back.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Maybe scum forgot about Nexus-thing and decided they wanted to keep the switch totally unmanned + block Maru's path to potions? Not sure.
Did you submit the switchthrow yet?
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Llamarble wrote:
Amrun wrote:
Regfan wrote:
Amrun wrote:Who do I move where? Where is Magua currently (after submitted moves)? I'll do the next one.

Move Soda to The Switch uninsured.

Doing this.

This happened.
Unless scum predicted ALOTOFSHIT Amrun's probably town, yes?

Enlighten me; I'm not seeing your train of thought.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by tclawren »

I'm worried about soda...

He hasn't signed on since Tuesday...
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Llama, I submitted the switch throw before I posted. He's dead once Soda sends in the kill code.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Llamarble »

My train of thought is scum probably didn't want Magua electrocuted and thought the tipping point stuff would keep the switch empty.
If a Naut or Soda -> switch move had failed there would have been loads of potential moves-resolved-in-this-order excuses.
So Amrunscum would've spent her chits on the tipping point plan not on moving people to the switch.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Did any of the planned moves to the switch NOT go through?

If so, then the one that didn't go through (as long as the person was back in the nexus before it was supposed to) was "made" by scum.

If they all went through how they were supposed to, I think we can safely say the makers of said moves are relatively pro-town.

If as you said the scum didn't remember to Back 2 Nexus part, then they wouldn't have wasted the chits on nexus>switch
Show
Join Now!

Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Nautilius »

If scum didn't want to get Magua electrocuted, they would have to submit a no-move on one of the switch actions. This was most likely more than they could afford, especially considering the tipping point maneuver. If Amrunscum didn't submit that action, someone most likely would've asked questions as to why scum would stretch themselves out THAT thin OR amrun could have gotten investigated by a powerrole and caught. Scum really couldn't afford losing three members in two days that quickly, and so they would be far less likely to take a risk like that.

Submitting:
#MOVE
Player to Move
: Llama
Room to Move to
: The Party Room
Insurance?
: Yes
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Uh I'm not adjacent to the party room you should retract that if you can
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Thought: We know that linked moves are displayed by zorastermod as two seperate moves, but is it the same format for the same person making two moves on the same person?
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Nautilius wrote:
Submitting:
#MOVE
Player to Move