Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Ashblade »

VOTE: Thirdkoopa

I have heard from a reliable source that Thirdkoopa is a pinata, if we lynch him we all win candy.

We will not deny the acquisition of sweets.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Ashblade »

Apparently everyone hates candy here. Meh.

UNVOTE:

I also didn't realize we were playing trap mafia otherwise I would have taken my Yu-Gi-Oh cards with me, right now all I have is a Reverse Trap in Wriggle.

Anyway...

In post 27, monk wrote:Two objectives, find opportunistic scum, end rvs. Empking decided I was scum from the littlest thing lets go

Scummy does not always equal scum, your trap was bad and poorly placed 'traps' catch townies just as much as scum. Your reaction to this just adds more to the pile.

In post 29, Hiraki wrote:Monk isn't scum due to join date.

I doubt it, pretty sure it would go either way at the moment.

Emp is slight town, monk is null to newish and Whiskers looks fluffy,

edit: and whispers isn't reading Friend.

VOTE: whisper
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Ashblade »

In post 94, Whiskers wrote:^What?

Also,
VC, please,
bro.
sir.

It's on the same page, just add 2 whisper votes, you and Hikari.

In post 84, Friend wrote:
@EVERYONE:
Read these two posts.
Do you feel like I changed the tone? Do you think monk really meant to set a trap?

Yes and no. I think he may have thought in his own mind that he set a trap, but it was more or less an excuse for him to get out of RVS.
In post 89, Empking wrote:Yay! Hikari is town.

I was thinking that myself.

In post 88, Hiraki wrote:It's immune to regular scumtells.

He may be scum. However, it will not be for the reasons given already.

Put it this way.

Monk believes he has found scum.

The opposition is everyone else.

Scum don't go against the opposition. Especially when you have a newbie.

Hard-headed is not a newbie scumtell but more of a towntell, so I've seen.

True, although I've seen scum do the same kind of crap in other places so maybe that's why I treat it more null.

Mute wrote:Question to ask all: timezones?
Central Standard

Pseudo is meh, his stance seems to be what TK would like to call fence-sitting (btw TK where the hell are you. :cry: ) for saying he doesn't like stuff but only minor nitpicks and staying off with any votes.

whispers is my current favorite scumpick. She's getting seriously flustered over semantics. The entire fight was... semantics. blah blah 'twist words' really it didn't make much of a difference anyway and I just don't see why it was that big of deal that he said it that way, yeah maybe it was a little much but I imagined the same kind of thing when I read that post the first time.

monk/whisper partners? I'd buy it.

Now for whisper.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Ashblade »

ebwop: remove the last part with whisper when you read the post. I always screw up my post editing. >_>

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Ashblade »

In post 97, whispersilk wrote:You'd clearly buy anything.

Picking up on little things and seeing where they take you does not = flustered. Friend blatantly changed the entire tone of monk's post. Hell if I know if monk is scum. What I do know is that Friend voted for monk using the reasoning that monk's tone was a nervous one when he claimed it was all a plan. It wasn't. Friend changed the tone and wording of monk's post to support his reasoning. End of story.

Oh wait, Empking still hasn't answered my question. :neutral:

Kudo's to the scum who have been bold enough to jump on my wagon thus far.

You say that the scum are joining your wagon but at least two of the three seem to want to try pushing something, at least they seem to say more than my wagon which is FOLLOW FRIEND.

In post 99, Friend wrote:Guys, even though whisper is being annoyingly misguided I think she's town.

Now, ashblade, though...he's probably not.

This post feels so forced, so trying to look like you're town and doing something helpful. Making a bogus connection when I highly doubt that whisper/monk are scum together - no scum would buddy THAT hard.
Every one of those thoughts came by me at one point or another, and I've seen people buddy that bad before, granted it's usually on another site. I'll give to you that I probably was overeager at that point to make connections, especially since I want to find the feeling of someone where my gut burns telling me they are town or scum.

Also poking whispers harder gives me better reads in the long run, especially early when I don't have enough information to get reads to the point where I like them. I hate meta but see here.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 53&t=16416

where I die night 1 thanks to suspecting the SK, most of that where I got my reads from what I like to call 'poking'. I would have tried to push for his lynch day 2 so it was a good move.

His second post, this:

is even fluffier. No solid reads; just "slight town" and NO scumreads. Just votes whisper for basically the thing he saw when he hit submit. He's staying on the surface and not doing anything hard-hitting, which is something scum love to do. I made a whole case against scum in LYLO in a recently-completed newbie game for the same reason and pulled out the win for town.

So this wagon is a go.

UNVOTE: Monk
VOTE: Ashblade

I didn't have many reads at the time of that post, and I poked a bit while joking around since that was my second post and my first one was to rvs TK. If you're really wanting to see reads currently I've got them up but again I am still working on them, since I'm meh at reading anyone day 1. Yeah it was fluffy but I wasn't sitting on my ass trying to throw out fluff fluff fluff.

In post 102, monk wrote:UNVOTE: Empking
He's town

I don't see the flailing from silk. However I do agree with Friend's analysis of Ash's posting. skimming is not cool

Skimming? Where did I skim?

Although I'm going to assume you think coasting because that would actually tie in with Friend's case, which if you read this you can see what I mean.
In post 108, Zdenek wrote:
Vote ashblade

Pseudo is also scum.

And then we have a sheep vote, which is later added on by him wondering why whispers is town the person I was voting for.

In post 119, Whiskers wrote:Friend thinks she's flail-town. She's a new account (new player? maybe.) and I can kind of see that.

whispers has in fact played more games on this site than me by just a quick sweep of her posts, so frankly I'm skeptical about that.

In post 124, Thirdkoopa wrote:
Pseudo - Scummy/Fencesitting

Called it. Fencesitting is one of TK's top pet peeves. Unfortunately this isn't helping much at all and TK probably needs to be poked with a stick to give us his good information.

STOP BEING LAZY TK. I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU.

In post 129, Empking wrote:Monk seems to have artfully dodged out of the way of the suspicion against him.

I know right?

Still developing my reads but I suppose I can give this...

Emp - Townish
Hiraki - Town
Friend - Slight Town
monk - Slight Scum as of last posts, needs more pressure.
Zdenek - Headache in the making, also slight scum not giving info.
Whiskers - I'm fluctuating right now between slight town and slight scum.
whispers - slight scum, need to get a better read.
Pseudo - Fencesitter
TK - Null and Lazy

and I need more on Mute and Killjoy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: monk

The trap thing has passed and his latest posts don't make me feel at ease. This vote represents said feeling.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 135, Friend wrote:You say you're giving reads, ashblade, but all your reads are still "slight." You're still avoiding taking a solid stance on basically anything, including the person you're currently voting for, monk.

What about his latest posts don't make you feel "at ease?"

Do you find it scummy that Whiskers is sheeping you?

I don't have enough to make a stand on everyone which is why most of everything is slight. The last time I took a significant stand on someone it was a quickhammer and I was wrong. I'm not going to force myself to say that someone is totally scum or town until I actually feel that like with you and Hiraki. TK needs to post more since I haven't actually played with him either to get a read and his last post disappointed me.

I don't feel at ease because I feel he's done nothing to really remove the suspicion he had in the first place which was basically done by everyone else and not him. I mean yes a bunch of us passed him off because he was 'a newbie playing a derpy trap' but it wasn't from his posts that we passed it off I feel, or at least most of us besides Hiraki.

In other words he's not the person defending himself, it's everyone else and he was able to skirt completely by with distractions.

I found the post he made amusing joining me but I don't exactly know why he's sheeping me in the first place, especially since I don't have anyone I'm saying should be hanged with bloody murder yet. Especially when it's more Empking's logic that I want to expand on, so yes.

In post 134, Zdenek wrote:So Ashblade's motivations aren't townie in the least. Just look at his reads and notice that he doesn't say what he thinks about TK and Pseudo, two people actually guilty of reasonable scum tells (laziness and fencesitting), and decided to put a pressure vote on Monk.

Lynch him now please.

In post 129, Empking wrote:Monk seems to have artfully dodged out of the way of the suspicion against him.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Ashblade »

In post 144, Whiskers wrote:When did ash do a wall? I started isoing him with the intent to find scummy stuff to lynch, but Ash has probvided content on EVERY post so far. (up to the point where I stopped, at least).

Hmm...
In post 143, monk wrote:So, ash why are you attacking me rather than the one who first brought up the case on you, think I'm just mindlessly sheeping?

Friend's reasoning I can see and give points to, town players will sniff out scumtells and my play so far isn't exactly the towniest of the town which I fully understand. That doesn't mean I won't roll over though.

Yours is follow up onto Friend's work along with not doing your own work at the time of said vote, plus you hasn't defended anything and ignoring cases, however I'm starting to wonder if I have it wrong since besides that you are asking some questions that I would like answers to, like 'why is content town'.

UNVOTE:

In post 141, Whiskers wrote:That's true, but you're making me RAAAAAAAGE and I can't do anything about it.

Anyway,
UnvoFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UNVOTE: monk
If you're scummy later I will not hesitate to lynch you. I guess that goes without saying...
In post 133, Hiraki wrote:
Whiskers wrote:
Don't have a reason to think you're scum but you say some weird shit that is not make a sense. You accidentally the WHOLE ENGLISH language. Is that bad?
que esta que ingles tu hables de?

Yeah so I'm not moving.

Wtf does this mean?! Moving from what? ????????????????????? What the hell? Do you english?

He's not going to unvote whispers I believe.

BTW whiskers, you've been moving your vote around a hell of a lot recently on what feels like the slightest whim or denial. You say you're going to follow me but the moment someone calls you out on it you unvote? Why is this?

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Ashblade »

Oh and
V/LA from Tomorrow until Monday.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Ashblade »

I'm back, already read up but don't feel like quoting.

Zed... reads like someone in this game, CrazyQuestions.

Newbie 1047

Crazy's line of banter derailed the town with babble that was convoluted and just plain wrong to the point that we along with replacement hell basically got desperate enough to lynch ourselves, including myself. Zed reads almost like that with the exception that Zed isn't flooding the game with the bullshit, so I can tolerate him. Because of this I want to call him scum out of spite but I think he's town. By extention I think Mute is even more likely town.

In post 232, Thirdkoopa wrote:Hi there; I've been very busy (Which the entirety of September 8th and 10th was spent celebrating my birthday) but I'll be able to respond to everything later tonight.

Okay, I lied about not quoting, just this once at least. Your alarm seems off TK. Where the hell are you with your analysis? I was hoping when I was reading to find something of yours but it never came up. I know you're busy but I was expecting you to do something by now. I'm still looking for something TK. I know you are busy as a profession but come onnnnn. You promised. O|

I'm keeping an eye on Pseudo. He says he's been busy but even if he is if that just ends up letting him coast then really he should replace out or die in a fire.

@Killjoy While I agree with you that Zed leans scum I don't see the 'if or' connection between them. While yes I think Whiskers could be scum (every other post he makes my scum/town senses on him flip flop for reasons I don't even know.) I don't really think your either or scenario works for them, I can see town Whisker's sheep onto town Zed just as much as the possibilities you have at this time. A shame really because I liked your posts until that one.

Now TK really needs to get his ass in here and actually fulfill his post promise. So until he actually does something townie.

VOTE: Thirdkoopa

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 266, Whiskers wrote:What posts are townie and which are scummy? You guys are all saying yoiu're flipping your reads on me (which means, null, bascially, right?), but I want to know what I'm doing that you think is scum-telling.

I'm pretty sure your votes for one is one of the things that are making me ill. Furthermore you still haven't answered my question about why you are moving your vote around so much too.

In post 270, Pseudonymous wrote:Hey Ashblade, why don't you point out the posts that make Zed sound the way he does, instead of deferring to another game?

Sure. Don't expect it without quotes though.

In post 162, Zdenek wrote:Whiskers is very likely town just for saying that she wants to lynch Monk because of something that is happening in another game.

This made me twitch and set the tone for his later idea posts. Normally I'd think it would be scum talking, but further posts from him make me believe he believes these posts are genuine.

In post 173, Zdenek wrote:Just to be clear, my post about Whiskers being likely town had nothing to do with meta. When scum make up reasons for the shit they do, they try to go with credible reasons, not grudges from other games. Plus, it's a hard excuse to fake. By no means am I saying it clears Whiskers, but it's enough for me to say that she'd be a bad day one lynch.

Scum make up bullshit all the time if it works, and while I don't like this post at first. This made me start to wonder if he honestly believes what he's saying. Then there's the vote on Empking and the attack on Mute that again seem stupid until I start to think from his perspective. I personally believe he honestly believes the shit he's spouting, just like Crazy Questions did in the game I linked.

That should answer your question.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Ashblade »

In post 273, Whiskers wrote:Ashblade: Why not?

It'd help at least for me to get a feel with you.

Still liking my TK vote if he's going to just drop a quick created read list and disappear until prod time everytime.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Ashblade »

PROD: THIRDKOOPA

Going to be busy tomorrow over the weekend so I'll see if I can't find anything else to comment on later tonight.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 328, Thirdkoopa wrote:
I'm thinking over my options with this game and I'll check out later if there's anything I can comment on. I'd probably vote Zdenek, but that'd place him at L-1, which I'm paranoid over quickhammers

This isn't the site to worry about quickhammers. I mean L-1 is that little fun spot where shit goes down on this site. A sweet spot.

Are you denying the amazingness of L-1?

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Ashblade »

V/LA until Friday

Life just got way too hectic for me right now to think and scumhunt.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Ashblade »

I'm back, will post tomorrow.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:32 am

Post by Ashblade »

Mod: What about the Friend replacement?

Oh, sure, I'll prod chkflip.

Still working on a post, but this has been bugging me as I read.
Last edited by Meransiel on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Ashblade »

In post 384, monk wrote:Mute thoughts on Killjoy?
Killjoy thoughts on Mute?

This and your next one seem to be basically lazy, granted I suppose I can agree with the sentiment off not talking about your own scum partner though.

In post 405, whispersilk wrote:I've not been playing this game long, but I've noticed that D1 ends in a mislynch almost every single game. Why? Because naturally we all end up lynching the scummiest looking player. But what kind of scum comes off as scummy on day 1? None. Because they are all either taking a back seat, or doing their very best to act as towny as possible. Therefore, imo, it makes sense to do a complete 180 and lynch the player that appears the most town.

Basically, I'm not too keen on lynching seemingly scummy players on day 1 and day 2, because I think scum are out there acting town and doing their best to make town players look like scum, especially those that have that scummy vibe anyway.

That's because scumhunting at that part of the game is inheritantly flawed, and it always seems to be imo. I don't see the need to do this on Day 2 though with flips to analyze and reads and shit you can ACTUALLY dissect.

In post 424, Killjoy wrote:Because I am going to get flack for my vote.

---

It would be you by the way. Mainly do to your activity level being higher than pretty much all of the town and my uneasiness at your day 1 play.

I give more flack and scuminess to those who don't vote their scumreads because of the will of the town.

Not stepping one people's toes. It's something I see all the time and I always find it scummier than shit.

VOTE: Kill

I also want to hear from Pseudo, Yeah he's 'busy' but I don't really care, I let him off easy yesterday but I'm not going to let someone slack off just because their busy.

Also scum, you killed my friend you assholes. I will find you.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Ashblade »

Prod: Pseudo
if he's eligible.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 448, Pseudonymous wrote:Ashblade, that kind of sounds hypocritical of you. Weren't you gone for a few days a while ago? Is it okay not to say anything if you declare V/LA? That's...neat.

Also, some friend you are, trying to beat your friends open like a pianta. I bet you're the kind of sadist who likes to kidnap people who are really close to you, then torture them behind a mask, scarring their flesh with a whip while laughing like a madmen. And when you're bored of that, you release them, and them comfort them, easing their pain, but really, you're just laughing inside your head because you're so evil!

Anyway, I was worried I'd have to replace out for a while, but I should be able to post an acceptable amount every day. If I don't, feel free to shoot me, lynch me, tie me up and whip me...whatever. I'm going to read through this again now.

Difference from me and you. When I'm not busy I post and when I'm busy I tell people I'm busy and try to post later to make up for it. Your posts are not playing the game and you haven't done anything for this. Before you get to go the 'hypocrite' card you need to think before you act.

And I think you need to learn something about giving friends crap, because we do it all the time. I swear though if you are using my post which if anyone thought I seriously thought TK was a pinata role they need to get their head examined.

In post 462, Hiraki wrote:The Patriots control everything.

La-li-lu-le-lo

In post 470, whispersilk wrote:Yes, I did. But no one listens to me.

And of course there are scum who are being pretty vocal in the game.

Examples of who and why please, kthx since you insist on this line of thought.

In post 485, chkflip wrote:Whiskers, protip: less bitching, more scumhunting. KTHXBAI

+1

Killjoy wrote:Why are people voting for me with little to no reasoning?

With the motivation and play in the game, kinda willing to go with Whisper's play despite it's inherent flaws. Some people are too active and seem to be trying to hard to lead the town.

---

Gonna look over the game and replacements, but not liking Chkflip for no inexplicable reason other than gut.
[/quote]
But... but... the SCUMTELLS

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 441, Ashblade wrote:
In post 384, monk wrote:Mute thoughts on Killjoy?
Killjoy thoughts on Mute?

This and your next one seem to be basically lazy, granted I suppose I can agree with the sentiment off not talking about your own scum partner though.

In post 497, Killjoy wrote:Gonna say I could go for a Whiskers, Empking, or Ashblade lynch. Whiskers cause gut mostly, but there just seems to be something off about his posts. Chkflip is probably town :/ Ashblade seems to be doing catch up posts probably to feign actively giving his own opinions and instead he is leeching them from things already said. Also looks like setting up lynches.

UNVOTE:

I give more flack and scuminess to those who don't vote their scumreads because of the will of the town.

Not stepping one people's toes. It's something I see all the time and I always find it scummier than shit.

I didn't realize a scumtell of my own was parroting everyone.

Now I may not have done anything major yesterday except saying Zdenek was town for reasons that probably didn't make total sense to everyone, but that really doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is you don't want shit thrown at you by the leaders for your votes. I don't like that train of thought at all.

Pseudo's post looks like someone who wants to try and play and I'm willing to give him another chance.

Whisker's trying my patience with his wishy washy bullshit of "If I find a better candidate, I'll move it." I still like Killjoy better though.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 490, Killjoy wrote:What scum tells, Ashblade? I feel like you are scum. -.- you are going for an easy mislynch on me

I don't think you need to be 'easy mislynched'. Especially when I'm town and think you're scum. And as I said before you said you wanted to vote someone but you would get flak for it. I find scum enjoy going with the flow of town wagons, especially players that haven't been scum often. The day was early, why not vote for who you think is scum?

Hiding like that to the weight of the crowd is why I voted for you.

In post 493, Pseudonymous wrote:sadism speech

I'm... sorry. But I can't help laughing at this and I think TK's probably laughing in the grave over this too since it's just our running mafia joke. It's just... oh my god...

You have a point, though, Ashblade. It doesn't look like I've really been playing the game, does it? Well, right now, it's because you guys are plain difficult to read. I mean, I meant to comment on it earlier, but I was enjoying replying to you so much that I forgot: this Day One was essentially everyone grasping that every single thing they could find, and acting like it was grounds for a solid argument. I found it silly trying to find some basis in all of that, and it's not like I know any of you particularly well, so I can't say something like "X is scummy because X does this as scum" or anything. But it's a start, right? The start of a mafia game is always going to be fuzzy, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Mmm, okay. This is better. I can accept that reasoning for now. Day 1 is my worst play in any game I'm in.

In post 497, Killjoy wrote:Gonna say I could go for a Whiskers, Empking, or Ashblade lynch. Whiskers cause gut mostly, but there just seems to be something off about his posts. Chkflip is probably town :/ Ashblade seems to be doing catch up posts probably to feign actively giving his own opinions and instead he is leeching them from things already said. Also looks like setting up lynches.

UNVOTE:

I didn't realize a scumtell of my own was parroting everyone.

Now I may not have done anything major yesterday except saying Zdenek was town for reasons that probably didn't make total sense to everyone, but that really doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is you don't want shit thrown at you by the leaders for your votes. I don't like that train of thought at all.

Pseudo's post looks like someone who wants to try and play and I'm willing to give him another chance.

Whisker's trying my patience with his wishy washy bullshit of "If I find a better candidate, I'll move it." I still like Killjoy better though.

Other post is useless. This has everything relevant.

Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Tempted to replace out after learning that my schedule isn't getting any better anytime soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”