The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:39 am

Post by LordChronos »

Vote: Andrius
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Well, there's a reason your title is Baker, Andrius. Seriously, could you make it any more obvious who you're supposed to be?

And I don't like the idea of Gandalf VC being to make sure events happen as in the book. As I recall, there's an awful lot of dead characters at the book.

Unvote; Vote: gandalf

Evil Seraph could be Morgoth, yes?
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Should be "awful lot of dead characters at the end of the book."
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:46 am

Post by LordChronos »

In post 133, Espeonage wrote:Currently rereading the Silmarillion. I have 'some' flavour knowledge but not much.

Also Andy I believe is town as the exact same thing happened to me in a SC game and everyone who didn't know their role ended up town. Then again it could be random or whatever. But for now Andrius goes in town pool.

Gandalf's claim is bullshit imo. Any self respecting person who knows flavour wouldn't do that I hope. Looking at you Plum. :(

Dislike that we are having a serious day one. I hate games that do that.

Also an open claim of how much flavour knowledge everyone knows or has quick access to would be good. EG, I have The Sillmarillion sitting next to me with an index even though I am still rusty on details.

You say you believe Andy is town cause he doesn't know his role. Do you now also believe the same of Gandalf?

And I've read the Silmarillion and have a copy of it. Haven't read Children of Hurin but have skimmed Wiki summary to see if it has any more detailed info than the bit in the Silmarillion.
In post 142, Chronopie wrote:I believe he is a third party that is not directly in conflict with the town wincon, thus his lynch would be detrimental.

Was this you recognizing that gandalf was bullshit fakeclaiming to breadcrumb he had the same problem as Andy? If not, how was gandalf's claimed wincon not in conflict with the town wincon?

In post 148, Furcolow wrote:i was just making a huge post about why gandalf is lying, the detriments of what third party he could possibly be based upon the story, and then there is an idiotic flash wagon forming on me? not cool

i'm at 3 votes, and 0 reasons now
good job

Why does 3 people voting you with basically no reasons make you unable to deliver said huge post? Seems like you're just making excuses.

In post 158, gandalf5166 wrote:That's something I hadn't considered, that maybe the Balrog had gotten transported back with me. If so, he's probably an SK, and he would probably be immune to normal kills. I do have one mystery ability, that might be what it's for.

This is a bit irrelevant now, but Gandalf killed the Balrog before his mind went wandering, so that's not very likely.

In post 162, Ellibereth wrote:Spy I'm doing homework and don't want to read what road is this game going on?

Any particular reason you are being lazy and asking Spy of all people?

In post 163, SpyreX wrote:Its went right to plaid.

Gandalf is drinking madness and everyone AGREES its madness but keeps pish poshing him being dead.

Andy apparently doesn't have a wincon so can get shot in the face (sorry bro).

I'm a beautiful princess.

Most other stuff is ancillary and good lord if I have to put the angry hat on to explain why gandalf-gate is never, ever, ever, ever going to end welp.

Your beautiful princess thing is getting to me.

In post 186, gandalf5166 wrote:
In post 185, Furcolow wrote:Gandalf, can you like for real admit you're not Gandalf in this game? There is no possible way that is the name of your character

Actually, this is getting boring. I'm in the same boat as Andy. I just figured I'd have some fun so I could do SOMETHING D1. I was planning on keeping it up longer, but it just got boring. I had a pretty unsubtle breadcrumb..... Look at the bolded parts of those first few posts, where I acted like it was a glitch. You get:
I really don't know what I'm doing now. I could really use some help(I think it's possible that there's some role that might be able to restore my memories, was trying to signal them). I think Plum gave me this role just to fuck with me.

I hate you gandalf. Why must you do this to me? Oh well.

Unvote

In post 205, Katsuki wrote:What a surprise, MOI doesn't even bother reading.

@Gut: Why is Spyspy scum?

What makes you say that? I didn't get that feeling at all.

In post 221, PeregrineV wrote:I beleive crap like that, since it's a free-form game where anything is possible.

@Gandalf- If you don't know "how to win", why would you think you are town?

And just so I get it, you breadcrumbed your role as "I don't know what I'm doing" and you feel you share a role with Andrius because why again? Quotes would help me "get it".

I think scum was hoping for a weirdo Gandalf lynch, and that scum was on his wagon.

Unvote.
Vote: Kayne

Why kayne vote? If I missed it in my re-read, I apologize. Also, why ask the question about sharing a role with Andrius? Andrius made it quite clear that his role was obscured by not remembering it, and now gandalf is saying the same thing. Seems kind of fluffy.

In post 229, Ellibereth wrote:I haven't read yet but I think I want to lynch town yaaaaaay
okay here we go

Scummy to say you want to lynch town. Anyone else care to tell me if Elli always acts like this?

In post 242, kanyeknowsbest wrote:thatd b pretty dope ill scum team w. u ne day kats~ is it too late to get new role pms so we can make it happen?

Contentless fluff post. Plus scum points to kanye.

You can go jump off a cliff.

In post 254, Furcolow wrote:he has been posting in another game for the last half day, while not voting in this one whatsoever
lynching a lurker is good, as activity can be held accountable
I will consider it, if others actually mount pressure on him

a) Games in MyLo are more important than just starting ones.
b) I was voting in this one.
c) How in all hell was I lurking? Do you need to post every couple of hours to not be lurking now?

In post 265, Will-o-wisp wrote:Future Mods, never allow gandalf5166 to join a LOTR themed game ever again.

MB

Seconded.

In post 269, Magister Ludi wrote:So much noise. Quick lynch someone dodging the game in hopes of not being noticed.

Unvote

Vote: Lord Chronos

Fos: Kanye
PeregrineV

How was I dodging the game? Why is that more suspicious than Kanye or Peregrine?

In post 303, gandalf5166 wrote:Someone asked: mockingjaye is not an alt. I've played with her a couple of times though, she's fine.

More than fine.

So, Spy and Katsuki are probably my top suspects now. SpyreX for beautiful princess rant while not doing a whole lot. My read on Katsuki is more gut than anything else at this point though his attack on MoI feels off as well. Elli and Furc are being slightly anti-town.

Vote: Katsuki
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:50 am

Post by LordChronos »

V/LA 9/12 - 9/18
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:38 am

Post by LordChronos »

In post 308, Sun and Moon wrote:Read up. Furcolow can be for vigging.

gandalf reeks of scum smell.

Ludi and MoI are likely town.

Vote: gandalf

-Moon

gandalf reeks of scum smell. Awesome. Reasons are awesome too. Mind giving some?

What is particularly town about voting someone for dodging the game that has only just started?
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 am

Post by LordChronos »

Will-o-wisp, what do you mean by personal vendettas?
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:21 am

Post by LordChronos »

In post 321, Will-o-wisp wrote:So I might be getting a site wide ban...

- Oversoul

What for?
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 am

Post by LordChronos »

In post 325, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 319, Will-o-wisp wrote:
In post 318, LordChronos wrote:Will-o-wisp, what do you mean by personal vendettas?

Nothing related to this game, just vendetta that this head (Oversoul) has with 3 of players in this game. I promise you it isn't an aspect of this game, just me venting steam.

- Oversoul

lol what the heck?? are you being serious right now?

lol what the heck?? are you going to actually do something useful?

Capitalization is cool too.
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by LordChronos »

In post 346, Will-o-wisp wrote:You said you would
elaborate
on being vigged, and LOL @ passive aggressive sarcasm over the internet.(How's that working for you irl?) Honestly, stop being a smurf(I censored it for you, Plum) and send a PM personally if you feel the URGE to discuss this further with Oversoul. I do not see how this contributes to the game in any manner, and that we should move on. (ANYONE IN THIS GAME has the right to say that)

--

Anyone have reliable meta on kanye?

QFT. And no, I don't. Got meta on Elli? Like, does he usually act this lazy as town or is it more of a Elli-scum thing or a null tell?
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Would it kill you to put the s on? It's only one more letter.
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:15 am

Post by LordChronos »

Haven't been posting because I'm on the other side of the country with basically no Internet access. This game happened to coincide with my trip to look at colleges and I hope it makes sense that I'm putting that first.

Mod: If you want activity out of my slot before Sunday, replace me. Otherwise don't expect me to post much if at all.
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Back from V/LA. Reading/catching up.
I'm a talking computer.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by LordChronos »

I have apparently severely underestimated the amount of time and effort I need for courses/tutoring/orchestra this quarter, so I'm going to have to back out of this game.

Sorry all.

Mod: Replace me
I'm a talking computer.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”