Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Sorry all, school started and I've been busy.

I didn't know this game started, I figured there would at least be a link to game thread or some notification as to the game.

/confirm

PARTY TIME
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

[greetings]RedPanda - No idea who you are, but I hope our experience is good.
Oversoul - I know you, I've modded over you. Hope we have fun.
Robocopter87 - <insert funny thing here>
haoala - Hey, also know you, modding over you. (Can't talk about that, Ongoing.) Hope to have fun.
Chronopie - Haven't played with you in a while, was it Mini Lovers or something later than that?
xRECKONERx - People are already buddying up to you like your frikkin Santa Claus, but I'm sure we will hae fun.
DemonHybrid - I know you, unsure whether I've played with you. Lets make the first one a good one.
Captain Corporal - I've seen you before, don't know you very well. Lets rock this town!
hiplop - Sup. Modding over you, so lets have some fun.
Bub Bidderskins - Know you, same as Captain Corporal
Alabaska J - Pretty sure you are a Mafia Vet, hope to ahve a good time.
DonJosh - Seen you around. Same as Bud Bidderskins and Captain Corporal.
numberQ - Last but not least, numberq, I know you, modded over. Time to party.

Alright. So pretty much I know most of you, and am looking forward to fun, heads rolling and shenanigans.[/greetings]

Alright, well, to get the ball rolling. Some Random questions!!!!

1. What is your favorite animal?
2. What timezone are you in? And if not too prying, where you from?
3. Are you excited about this game?
4. If I say Tornado, whats the first thing to come to your mind?
5. Do you prefer scum, town, or third party? Also, whats your favorite role?
6. Whats your favorite Orange Box character?

And to answer my own questions,

1. The Ostrich
2. EST, EDT (Whatever daylight is going down, I don't even care) From New York.
3. YES. PARTY TIME.
4. Cows.
5. Scum, but I also like the sense of aggressiveness and 'nothing to lose' mentality that being Vanilla offers. Oooooh, thats a tough one. I haven't played so many roles, so I don't really know.
6. Probably GLaDOS. Most of the TF2 characters I love. And the turrets from Portal.

Alright! I'll be back some other time. Was just dropping in to let this get started.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Oh, and if they count, VOTE: Robocopter87.

Reasons are for Chumps.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 35, xRECKONERx wrote:Those questions fail.

Actually, thats the purpose. Its called "
Random
Question Stage" because the questions are
Random

It wasn't meant to be good questions, it was meant to spark some sort of discussion that always leads to somebody saying something controversial. Then it gets debated over, votes start flying, and the game starts on a good foot.

It also gets rid of the issue of people not posting because they have nothing to say. With this it makes people have to say stuff or get yelled at for not answering questions.

So yeah, I do that to just break the ice and get the ball rolling. Oh, and to learn peoples time zone. Thats useful.

Could you at least answer the one about timezones? For the sake of everybody who doesn't know you live in NC?

Ok, on to more serious matters than that.

CC's questions:
1. I play Mafia for the purpose of fun. I really do like this game. I also love modding, it keeps me drawn to MAfia. I also like how it mixes with themes that I love (Like the Orange Box).
2. I defend the best I can.
3. The cake is a lie.

I don't really like the second question, I see people often use it later on as an excuse for doing something scummy.

Like, say later on someone attacked you and you started to active lurk. I would call you out for being scummy and you could just say that you told me you were going to do that if you got attacked.

Obviously I'm not actually accusing you of being somebody who does this. But I'm just saying that it seems like a net that people can fall back on.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

/facepalm

The point isn't for the questions to fail. I meant the point is for the questions to be just totally random and have nothing to do with the game.

Neto used to do something like this. But he also had backing for it, like actual purposes to the questions. But its been awhile and I oughta go back and read up on his questions.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 58, hiplop wrote:VOTE: haola
SCUM

Bus much?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

It looks like it.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

No. You need to stop this stuff you are doing.

Why is that an obvious scum post? numberQ is totally right. Though I don't really think DH jumped on the wagon rather than he just wasn't here to post first.

So. Please. Why is it an obvious scum post?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 66, xRECKONERx wrote:DH is town.

Why? He did the same thing that others did. Why does it make him town? Seriously. Theres this thing called reasoning. Lets use it.

hiplop wrote:
In post 65, Robocopter87 wrote:No. You need to stop this stuff you are doing.

Why is that an obvious scum post? numberQ is totally right. Though I don't really think DH jumped on the wagon rather than he just wasn't here to post first.

no thank you

the content doesnt matter, its the way he phrased it. NEWBSCUM etc

I don't see any scumminess in his phrasing. Explain please.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 101, hiplop wrote:
In post 100, Captain Corporal wrote:Some people's reactions to haoala's wagon are amazing.
For example, Hiplop's #94 and #96.
In #94 we admits Haoala's scumminess, but says NumberQ is scummier. This is exactly the same as the "Vote: town, FoS: scumbuddy" tactic I've seen used before. In #96 he wants everyone to jump off the wagon (even though Haoala is scummy to him), and onto his wagon.
Sounds like scum trying to get scumbuddy out of trouble.
VOTE: Haoala
I'll take Reck's place

ON PAGE FIVE MY READS ARE MOST DEFINITELY SOLID.

Not sure how you could possibly think im scum but OK you do that captain corporal. What about the 90% of town players who have more than one scumread? Why are you clearly ignoring the more common situation?

Reading up now. But for now. Just for the record. This is totally scumtastic. ABck to reading.

PS: 24 hour prods? Really?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

OK. Got a case.

This is why you should be voting hiplop:

In post 58, hiplop wrote:VOTE: haola
SCUM

Lets start off with his vote. He votes haoala. His reason? He doesn't put one. People have voted before him at haoala. Note this. For this makes this vote a bandwagon vote. Hiplop looks scum. haoala did something scummy. So I said, "Bus Much?"

His terrible response was this (Also, I'm not taking anything you say as a joke. You trying to be cool like Fate or Elli and them isn't working. It makes you look bad. Also, those guys are actually hunting scum. And they do it pretty good too. They, unlike you, actually make cases and give reasons. Even if they are difficult about it. So please, save yourself the embarrassment. Because you look awful.),

In post 60, hiplop wrote:PERHAPS

Again, no reason. Helps no one at all.

Then,

In post 64, hiplop wrote:
In post 63, numberQ wrote:So far what I'm seeing is haoala trying to wagon on Bub with Reck, then DH and hip doing the same thing on haoala. That was my first reaction upon reading the thread, anyway.

scum post, pretty obvious one too.

Lets kill this guy shall we?

VOTE: numberq

He changes votes in the blink of an eye. Again, he doesn't give any reasons. I see nothing scummy about numberqs actions. And even if I did take his actions as scummy. This is barely enough for me to vote numberq or present the idea of his lynch.

Because his antics are just making him look bad, I tell him to stop his nonsense.

In post 67, hiplop wrote:
In post 65, Robocopter87 wrote:No. You need to stop this stuff you are doing.

no thank you

the content doesnt matter, its the way he phrased it. NEWBSCUM etc

The way he phrased it. The way he phrased it was enough for you to say "Lets kill this guy shall we?" Really?

Also, notice the refusal to cooperate. I don't think its indicative of his alignment. However, it is anti town because hes just being stubborn, not realeasing info due to thinking hes cool.

In post 68, hiplop wrote:the last sentence specifically is not town posting!!!

Again again and again and again he has failed to
Explain
why it is scummy/not town.

In post 77, hiplop wrote:@robo, its the way people phrase things when they're new and scum. It pretty much works like a safety- and makes him never appear too one sided on any specific issue. Also, the first part is like they said; a simple narration, its not giving his opinion on anything.

Or its newbtown. I can easily see this as a "nervous that people will think hes stupid if he says the wrong thing." You are jumping to conclusions that aren't found in evidence. Its as easy that hes newbtown as he is newbscum.
In post 91, hiplop wrote:
In post 86, RedPanda wrote:
In post 64, hiplop wrote:
In post 63, numberQ wrote:So far what I'm seeing is haoala trying to wagon on Bub with Reck, then DH and hip doing the same thing on haoala. That was my first reaction upon reading the thread, anyway.

scum post, pretty obvious one too.

Lets kill this guy shall we?

VOTE: numberq

VOTE HIPLOP

You were so confident about Haoala being scum. Did you just change your vote after robocopter called you out on your obvious bus. and calling that an obvious one is just weak.

o_O Not sure if serious

Was a RV on haoala, i found ACTUAL SCUMMY BEHAVIOR, I lead a wagon on NumberQ. Its the way the game works.

He is serious. You switched votes right after I called you out on it. Why do you have this level of ego that makes you think that whatever he says doesn't apply?

Whoa whoa whoa. It was a RV? Since when? Why are you explaining this now? You found actual scummy behavior on numberq? You mean possible a newbscum bad phrasing. Thats not very solid. Its not the game works. You switched votes super fast and he asked you why. I wanna know why too.

In post 94, hiplop wrote:They werent SUPER SRS!

just moderately. There is a pretty high chance haoala is scum, but NUMBERQ is more likely.

"SCUM" is clearly a super serious case that shows that I'm not going to change my mind at all this phase, especially when its 4> pages in [/sarcasm]

Now you are changing your story. You said it was a random vote. meaning there was no backing to said vote. but now you are saying he is scummy. AND that there is a
high chance
he is scum? Really? High chance? Me thinks not. Numberq is more likely than "High chance" its like you think hes confirmed scum.

You can change your mind, but not into straight contradictions. You can change your mind without saying that you didn't do something you said you did but really didn't do.

In post 96, hiplop wrote:yeah, can we please all just kill numberq? Sheep me and you will PROFIT

Again with the thinking your cool. Your accusation is as flimsy as <something super flimsy here>. Unless you make a case then I don't see any reason to believe you.
In post 101, hiplop wrote:
In post 100, Captain Corporal wrote:Some people's reactions to haoala's wagon are amazing.
For example, Hiplop's #94 and #96.
In #94 we admits Haoala's scumminess, but says NumberQ is scummier. This is exactly the same as the "Vote: town, FoS: scumbuddy" tactic I've seen used before. In #96 he wants everyone to jump off the wagon (even though Haoala is scummy to him), and onto his wagon.
Sounds like scum trying to get scumbuddy out of trouble.
VOTE: Haoala
I'll take Reck's place

ON PAGE FIVE MY READS ARE MOST DEFINITELY SOLID.

Not sure how you could possibly think im scum but OK you do that captain corporal. What about the 90% of town players who have more than one scumread? Why are you clearly ignoring the more common situation?

You said they were solid. You said HIGH CHANCE. You said that numberq was EVEN HIGHER. That sounds like you said your reads were pretty darn solid to me. So tell me, whats your story this time? Its seems to change every time.

In post 129, hiplop wrote:VOTE: haola

Numberq last post was townish, haoala is being the opposite

Why? Why is his post townish. Why is haoala's vote not townish? Reasons. Explanations for reasons. Case. Vote. Simple as that.

In post 134, hiplop wrote:
In post 131, xRECKONERx wrote:ALL THE WAGONS ARE GOOD WAGONS.
Vote: haoala

AJ is still scum, though we can take care of his buddy first.

idk theres an idiotic wagon on me

Nice defense. "idiotic wagon on me". Good job. This totally makes me think you aren't scum. [/sarcasm]

In post 136, hiplop wrote:Disrespectfully agree!

Wish this was a DOUBLE LYNCH game

This is totally useless. Fluff that does nothing. Explains nothing. Defends against nothing. Accuses nothing. Nothing.

Summary: hiplop has changed his vote, changed his story, not explained anything. Been uncooperative. This is not an "idiotic wagon".

Hiplop: Make a defense. Don't say its and idiotic wagon. Don't be stubborn and say "no thank you". Stop trying to act cool. And do something useful.

VOTE: Hiplop

Robo out for now.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Actually, before I go. I would like to say something.

@Hiplop: Sorry for yelling at you for your actions. But I do want you to know that your actions aren't helping. At all. You are a better player than this. I know this. Act like you are. I have nothing against you, didn't mean to offend you either. But it really is frustrating to play with someone who is unwilling to cooperate.

Thats all for now.

Oh, and hiplop is still scum.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Now, hiplop. Lets not get personal. I specifically made another post to tell you I have nothing against you. I just want you to know that your refusal to explain was not appreciated.

I was frustrated at your refusal to explain. And probably stepped over some line at a point. Which is why I made a second post saying that I have nothing against you.

Back to game,

hiplop, why did you start there for defense? Why did you leave out the first half?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 149, hiplop wrote:hey robo, why did you completely ignore my post

I didn't, I had to catch my bus to school. And wanted to clear up any misgivings before I left. I'll be back in a bit to reply to it.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Alright. Robo is here!

Will he respond to the post? Probably.

I'm so excited right now. My Lappy screen died a long time ago and I just hooked it up to a monitor. But I went upstairs today and it was working! I was all like, "WTF? THIS IS FRIKKIN AWESOME!!!"

So yeah. Working on that post.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 141, hiplop wrote:
Or its newbtown. I can easily see this as a "nervous that people will think hes stupid if he says the wrong thing." You are jumping to conclusions that aren't found in evidence. Its as easy that hes newbtown as he is newbscum.

Strongest case available at the time, reaction fishing all blended into a nice sexy package.

So the strongest case was someone who phrased something wrong. Alright. I understand this even though I disagree. Now. Heres my problem with this, you pushed his lynch. You pushed a lynch on the person who you barely had any evidence on. Besides one bad phrase. You asked people to sheep you. Why? You barely had enough evidence to say he was totally scum.

The way he phrased it. The way he phrased it was enough for you to say "Lets kill this guy shall we?" Really?

Also, notice the refusal to cooperate. I don't think its indicative of his alignment. However, it is anti town because hes just being stubborn, not realeasing info due to thinking hes cool.

As someone who is extremely competent with english, and may get a MASTERS in it next year; yes, the way he phrased it is enough to do that.

Alright. Lets say that you are right in saying that his phrasing was scummy.

It is still not enough to call him higher than high chance.

[unrelatedtogame]Gratz on the Masters.[/unrelatedtogame]

Whoa whoa whoa. It was a RV? Since when? Why are you explaining this now? You found actual scummy behavior on numberq? You mean possible a newbscum bad phrasing. Thats not very solid. Its not the game works. You switched votes super fast and he asked you why. I wanna know why too.

Wasnt a serious vote, hence a RV.

Thought it was obvious. Yes I did.

It is how the game works.

Haoala wagon makes tons of sense now, earlier it did not.

Ok.

You said they were solid. You said HIGH CHANCE. You said that numberq was EVEN HIGHER. That sounds like you said your reads were pretty darn solid to me. So tell me, whats your story this time? Its seems to change every time.

Solid for page 5 votes ya. GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH USELESS.

No. Day One interactions and suspicions are among the most important. Used later on for connections. Scum make more connections to their scumbuddies on Day one than any other day because they fell more confident in their secrecy. If they are useless, then why do you want him dead so bad?

Hiplop wrote:
Why? Why is his post townish. Why is haoala's vote not townish? Reasons. Explanations for reasons. Case. Vote. Simple as that.

you're showing more and more that you dont like me more than you think im scum, cool dont bring that in the game.

I notice that you avoided the request for reasons. Why?

I like you, I really do. I respect you as a player and enjoy playing with you. However, your actions are scummy to me. Your attitude towards this game was foul. I'm sorry for being rude and all that. But I wasn't going to just let it slide. For if I didn't say anything about it, then you would never stop. We are moving on from this. That isn't important to the game. Lets get back to game here. This is for some other time and place.

This is totally useless. Fluff that does nothing. Explains nothing. Defends against nothing. Accuses nothing. Nothing.

Yup it is.

Haoala is scum, and its pretty damn obvious. numberq remains at #2, but her latest post was sincere, haoala does NOT smell like town. Hes being opportunistic, and has been all game.

Well if you know it is then why did you post it?

Ok. Thanks for your reasons. I'm glad you posted that. <-Serious. However, I would still like more. Such as quotes of his opportunism. Not because I don't believe you. But to back up your accusation.

In post 146, hiplop wrote:because the first half was explained in one of the posts you quoted

Not entirely. I would've liked it better if you would have just done all of it. However, I'll just take what I got and stop being so picky.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 176, xRECKONERx wrote:HIPLOP WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

Way to pay attention. Redpanda got one too.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 186, hiplop wrote:Even if I/they were scum, your cases are beyond awful. Its complete nitpicking, like look at that last post. you're not trying to find scum, you're trying to establish an ego.

No response to my post?

Mmmkay.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Wow. Can't respond to that right now. Almost flipped out in anger.

I need a breather.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I am here. 'More reason to fear.

Right now I see Hiraki's response to Chronopies mission. Evidently a scum slip. Catching him like this seems iffy for my standards. Kinda sucks because he should have been told about win cons for town in a sample town PM.

So pretty much you all should be voting Hiraki. Per the current Chrono situation, I haven't totally read up yet. All of that is for later. Right now I want some sleep. Though I should be able to get something done tomorrow. No lynching anybody till I'm back, kay? Every one who does is getting mocked.

Right now is sleeptime.

VOTE: Hiraki

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

/facepalm, UNVOTE: Hiraki That does make sense.

However, that confirms Chrono as town. (90% sure)

Chrono's wincon is the same as mine (obviously) and there is no sample role PMs. So unless they have fakeclaims, he is confirmed in my eyes.

This does balance on whether or not fakeclaims were sent out. I doubt it.

Chrono wagon == Not for right now.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Its a thirteen player game! We can't have four factions. Can we? I get what you are saying but aren't we all on the same team against scum? I know theres the possibility but there just isn't enough player to support that amount of factions.

And if that were the case, who would the scum be? Some random characters?

Setup speculation is making my head hurt.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Who would you call Mafia in TF2?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

But he could be either. Your vote on Bub, based on what you just said, is just a hunch that its the latter.

You need more concrete reasoning on Bub in order for me to believe you aren't just wagonning.

So.

Here what I want you to do.

Go and ISO bub. Then come back and make a lengthy post on all the reasons bub is scum.

Then. I want you to tell me possible buddies to Bub.

Okay? Otherwise I'm just going to think that your vote is just a waste of time.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Here I am!

However, I'm so slammed right now that catch up will have to be tomorrow.

Sorry all, I swear I'll do something content related.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Alright. it seems I've been replaced. Taking this to PMs with the Mod.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 329, Umbrage wrote:pinkfloyd replaces Chronopie.

@ Alabaska J: Don't worry, everything should be under control now. Hopefully. Just please, nobody go inactive.

Why would you replace him after he posted?

Why would you continue to ignore me after I posted?

I'm sorry about posting in thread. but you are either blatantly ignoring me, or just didn't receive my message.

72 hour prods are fine. 48 Hours are strict but still acceptable. 24 hours? This isn't fair.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

You sent me a Prod on September 12th. I posted afterwards. This was the ONLY prod I have recieved. You said you will replace after three prods.

You can't not prod me, then replace me. Thats not even allowed.

This is super unfair. I don't care the reason for rule. The fact is I should not be replaced at this point in time. Seeing as in order to replace me, you have to send me a prod, then I have to not respond to it for a certain period of itme. If you never sent me the Prod. Then how the heck am I supposed to respond and not get replaced?

Really Umbrage. Please, I'm being totally sensible here. This isn't fair to me, as a player. I promise I will post as well as I can for your guidelines once I get my slot back.

Again, sorry for posting in thread, but you failed to respond to my messages.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Thank you DeltaWave. Thank you for cooperating. It shows a lot of skill and maturity as a player.

Umbrage, are you okay with this?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Alright, Thanks again to DeltaWave. I really appreciate it.

I understand Umbrage, sorry for being a little tempered.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

It says RedPanda is voting Bud bidderskins too.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

^^Meaning thats probably his real vote.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 290, numberQ wrote:Hey Robo? Just sayin, gut is as good a scumhunting technique as detailed arguments are. For example, my gut makes me see a chainsaw defense in your 289. There, just added another reason to why Bub is scum and told you a possible buddy, just like you wanted.

Scumteam: Bub/Robo/Chrono

When Chrono flips scum let's lynch Robo or Bub tomorrow.

No. Good is not as good. Its pretty much policy lynching. yes, gut does come in handy, but it shouldn't be your whole case.

I was not defending Bub but rather asking for a more concrete reason. As you can clearly see, I asked for a case against Bub. I asked for an ISO against Bub, I asked for reasons. I was not saying Bub was town. i was saying that he is being useless if he is just voting people with weak reasoning. I want to understand his actions. For him to explain them.

Also, chrono is town. Maybe not on your town. But on my town. The fact that he pinpointed my exact wincon is solid town read. Seeing as there is no Sample PM. Also, bub has not calimed the same wincon as us, so if me and Chrono are scum, then why would bub be with us? And if me and Chrono are scum, then why is RedPanda not on that list?

Even DH has claimed this wincon.

You need to rethink your scumteam. Four people claiming the same wincon, and me being the first.

In post 301, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 262, Robocopter87 wrote:I am here. 'More reason to fear.

Right now I see Hiraki's response to Chronopies mission. Evidently a scum slip. Catching him like this seems iffy for my standards.
Kinda sucks because he should have been told about win cons for town in a sample town PM.

So pretty much you all should be voting Hiraki. Per the current Chrono situation, I haven't totally read up yet. All of that is for later. Right now I want some sleep. Though I should be able to get something done tomorrow. No lynching anybody till I'm back, kay? Every one who does is getting mocked.

Right now is sleeptime.

just noticed this (emphasis mine). there is no sample town pm, probably because the town will all have differently phrased conditions. more credence to the theory

I don't understand this. Are you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

In post 330, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 257, Chronopie wrote:Elimination of threats to White Forest (HL2 EP2 ref)

I'm going to come right out and state that this is a legitimate town wincon because I have it too, as Robo said before I replaced him. This confirms to me that Chronopie is definitely town, since I don't see how Chronopie could pin a town wincon down to the exact wording.

On the other hand, CC's response to this (Post #273) sounds like he did not get a town wincon PM and he's trying to bluff around it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Captain Corporal

NOTE: This was my replacement. DW. His words still apply to my slot.

I agree with this, however, I am unsure whether to say its enough to call him scum. It looks bad. But I need more convincing.

In post 334, Hiraki wrote:Aww. Someone didn't read the rules and is complaining about it.

Caring...not.

I still like my vote.

If no one hops on, I'll make a case.

Please dont force me to do workkkk

Do the work. Make the case. IGMEOY

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 356, Hiraki wrote:Oh no!

I've got an eye on someone who has previously voted me!

It was actually a joke. I'm glad you picked up on it.

I want you to do something instead of continuing to make snide remarks and just overall being useless. You call people scum but don't give proper reasoning.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Good enough for me.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 371, numberQ wrote:Response to Robo's 355: Chrono/pinkfloyd is not on my scumteam anymore, Bub still is, and you still are but less so. Third scum is probably Hiraki. His "don't give a fuck attitude" is starting to seem really forced, maybe my opinion will change when he finally gets that RedPanda post up.

What kind of response is this? You say your reads change, but you give no reasons why.

Don't just say people are scum or not as scummy. Give reasons for the change of opinion.

Still waiting on Hirakis post.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Heard that before.

loljk, I've heard it mostly from myself.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

For real this time?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Thats not actually why your wincon might be confirmed, RedPanda.

Galileo has nothing to do with this.

The thing is, anybody after me who voted Hiraki after I did isn't confirmed. I know it sounds selfcentered or something but I since I was the first, mine was the first legit reaction to it.

RedPanda
could
have just been copying me. As could the people after that.

I'm not saying RedPanda is lying about it. I'm just saying its definitely a possibility. RedPanda, saying you have the same wincon as Chrono does not clear you. Not one bit.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Alright Robo is here.

RedPanda, I understand you had the same scumread and idea. But that does not make my case, "your case". If you want to say that you thought hiplop was scummy before, then quote where
you
said that. Not where I said that. also, it is just a game, please calm down. I'm asking nicely.

Dislike Floyd's uselessness.

Think that Hiraki vs RedPanda is TvT.

Since I have not fully looked into NumberQ, I have no stand on whether to lynch him or not.

But if it comes down to deadline, I will hammer. For No Lynching is NOT an option.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Wow.... um....

Well Umbrage you did an overall good job with execution. VoteCounts were alright, regular.

Number One Issue: You killed our time and our minds with giving us different Wincons as town. Town
has
to have the same wincon otherwise we are against each other in our minds. You can't throw flavor into everything. This is one of those spots where it is very important to have it clear and defined.

Number Two Issue: Read Hiraki's post. Thats incredibly hard to do. This leads into number three issue. OH, and we even lynched scum. Cmon man. Thats just cruel.

Number Three Issue: Prods. I know you did it because of GLaDOS. But you should have changed GLaDOS instead of changing us. This issue is more opinion than fact. For I felt the wrath of it.

Thats pretty much it. You did good. Hope to play under you again.

As for actual game play,

this was the first post I made of the Day,

In post 262, Robocopter87 wrote:
I
am here.
'M
ore reason to fear.

R
ight now I see Hiraki's response to Chronopies mission.
E
vidently a scum slip.
C
atching him like this seems iffy for my standards.
K
inda sucks because he should have been told about win cons for town in a sample town PM.

S
o pretty much you all should be voting Hiraki.
P
er the current Chrono situation, I haven't totally read up yet.
A
ll of that is for later.
R
ight now I want some sleep.
T
hough I should be able to get something done tomorrow.
N
o lynching anybody till I'm back, kay?
E
very one who does is getting mocked.

R
ight now is sleeptime.

Then when I take out all the extra words.

I'm Recks Partner

Though I should mention that. I was quite proud of myself.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 451, Umbrage wrote:@ Robo: Yeah, I screwed up with the FLAVOUR EVERYWHERE bit. There was a similar issue in the scum QT.

It was the only reason I joined the game. But like I said, you didn't do half bad. Besides the obvious flaw in the setup, it really isn't that bad. And seeing as your new to the whole modding thing, I'm definitely letting it slide.

@Hiplop: I'm sorry. I acted rash.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 466, Hiraki wrote:I'm pretty sure we all thought it was flavor.

This. I knew the nuerotoxin was a deadline. But I thought it only was for Day ending. Not game ending.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”