springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 am

Post by springlullaby »

Belli, replacing Ythill. I m excited about my role! Reading.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:55 am

Post by springlullaby »

Yeah ok done reading.
Nao.
Vote Llamarble

you ve been terribad day 1

This is L-1
Claim please.

Fate and DGB, why are you guys not wanting to lynch Llamar?
My lynch scum read :lamarble, crypto, ellibereth. Maybe poro, maybe DGB, maybe am run.

As for me, I fully intend to cruise on Ythill's obvtownness day 1 and become an unlynchable thorn in scum's side.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:41 am

Post by springlullaby »

I've decided that I wanna be the Llammar hammer.
Unvote

@Girlonthenet, that's your cue.

Vote Parrabolocks

I hadn't noticed Parabollocks was in the game either.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Unvote Vote DGB
OMGUS

Who's with me on this?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by springlullaby »

It's always terribly hard to lynch you because I like the way you play.
But you are more scum than not in this game methinks.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by springlullaby »

On the Fate/lammar thing.

The only option for Fate/Llamar for not being legit mason would be Fate as town whiteknighting LLammarble out of arrogance. I think the probabilities are roughly 50/50.
I'm personally ok to let it slide because I don't see scum doing it for each other unless it's LLamar is culrecruiter and Fate his recruit or something. Keeping that in mind, need to check out the flash for available roles. If Fate is gambit white knighting, Lammar is indeed still scummy, but has done better in his later scrambling posts. I have him as my default lynch. But I think town should consider other wagons, such as DGB who has been very fluff posting, lacks any daring moves, and generally lack her generally wild pot stirring qualities.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by springlullaby »

posting later. Didn t see the thread re open. :)
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Posting tonight. Busy IRL sorry.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Well, unless we have an incredible doctor (possibility that I'm not dismissing right away due to player list) I think something is up.

I'd like Reg to explain to me why he wants us to massclaim because I don't see the advantage to it, at all.
Also, your explanation about why you didn't track Farside smells bad, why would you want to the possibility of confirming two townies (yourself and Farside to an extent), on the of chance Farside isn't scum? If Farside was scum she would have killed you off anyway, no? So why justify you choice based on that factor? Looks like bullshit to me.
FOS Reg

Fate
- prolly town due to mason debacle
VPBaltar
(who replaced DrippingGoofball)
- town I don't think any scum actually rage quit.
Ellibereth
- prolly town due to #192
Llamarble
- same as fate
Mastin2
(who replaced PopularTajo)
-leaning town on pops, nothing on mastin
Springlullaby (who replaced Ythill)
- Ythill was town, but maybe I'm scum, who knows.
Porochaz
- possibly scum but mostly meh
Farside
- town read
shaft.ed
(who replaced crypto) - townish read
a girl on the internet
- scummy, bad interaction with scum slots also. Ugly vote on DGB in #1007. Plus reading back Amrun, para, untrod and zor, nothing prevents her from being scum with them. And generally lackadaisical posting (yes yes pot kettle, but I'm allowed because of Ythill).
Regfan
- townish but may be gambitting scum.Btw,
I'd like to see more before voting for either Reg, Agoti or poro.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Regfan wrote:The continued lack of night deaths is confusing to say the least, at this point mass-claiming is optimal however Farside should out who she roleblocked first.

I tracked Porochaz and he visited no one therefore if Farside didn't roleblock him and
my assumption of
three scum
in a fourteen player game is correct
he's town. Tracking Farside would have been meaningless and a waste of a track because with this likely being one mafia remaining Farside-scum would have shot me in order to prevent herself becoming confirmed scum. Also fuck you Fate, you didn't get two in a row, I at least get partial credit for the Zoraster lynch.

I'll refrain from voting until Farside has outted her results and a mass-claim has occured.

Regfan wrote:
3. There's only two reasons to track Farside 1) To clear her 2) To clear myself, I think that's undeniable. Following the logic that Farside-scum has to shoot me to have any chance of winning this game there are two occurrences that happen if Farside is scum A) I die and my report is meaningless
B) Doctor saves me and I confirm her therefore no new information is attained in 'clearing her' by tracking her.
As for clearing myself I didn't believe it necessary,
I believe the sole fact that I led and pushed the Zoraster lynch would make it obvious enough that I'm town therefore my efforts and usage of my track would be best used tracking potential future mslynches to clear them.

Broken logic in bolded red.
You say that you think there is 3 scums remaining. Following your self stated assumption, it logically follows that you would think that if Farside is scum, she must be the last one and therefore the one who makes the kill. Hence if you had tracked her, you would have seen her do the killing.

Now, in the perspective of gambitting scum you, I think the quote in green is you trying to cheek town with wifom and daring anyone to point that out. Well, it's wifom.

What do you say? I'm giving you two more posts to convince me not to vote you.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:27 am

Post by springlullaby »

The world according to spring.

Farside
- Town read. Her being scum implicates massive stretching scenario. Janitor+RB+Goon vs. tracker/doc = not likely as it seems to be too scum sided to me.

Regfan
- Town read. I actually now think that him not following the 'plan' is lean on the town move even if his rational explanation isn't good. I also think that as scum he probably would just have made life easier for himself by not agreeing to any plan he knew he would have a hard time faking correct result about, whereas he wasn't close to getting lynched. Likewise Janitor + Tracker + Goon vs. RB/doc seems too scum sided to me. I'm also thinking that we don't need to waste more track on Farside/Reg confirming themselves.

Ellibereth
- Town read. A very strong one.

Porochaz
- Town read. Plus track result.

Fate
- Townish read, though I'm paranoiac-ing over the Llamar thing being an ass-pull curve ball gambit, but I just don't see enough advantage for scum to be pulling that.

VPBaltar (who replaced DrippingGoofball)
- I just don't think DGB would have left like that as scum. Plus townish read on VPB.

Mastin2 (who replaced PopularTajo)
- I still have a townish read on tajo. Mastin lurking to that extent as scum strikes me as unlikely too, but who knows, must not get carried away with too scummy to be scum fallacy.

Llamarble
- I still remember having a scummy read on him before his claim. Plus the masons thing instigated on Fate's part makes him bussing two buddies in a row much more likely, as he would think that his chances of surviving alone to end game is heightened. Plus consider the following scenario to explain the no-kills: N1, Farside correctly RB Llammar; N2, scums decides to no kill to confirm Llammar's masons cred; N3, Doc correctly saves. The thing that read town on his part is that he outed he wasn't a mason un-asked.

shaft.ed (who replaced crypto)
- The more I think about shafted, the more he gets downgraded in the list. I cannot think of something really town that he did. And his stating that 'Reg must be mafia goon or town tracker' strikes me as something scum may say when they are constructing a plausible scenario to move a mislynch on claimed power role. But maybe I'm over paranoiac over this because of I perceive shafted as a plausibly dangerous scum. IIRC it was also him who suggested that Reg and Farside confirm each others, I think it is a very scum oriented suggestion in retrospect as it costs scum nothing. And he certainly isn't putting aggressive pressure on anyone today.

a girl on the internet
- Scummy and should be lynched. On top of trying to move the DGB counter-wagon, she is acting all 'lol don't care' whereas the rest of town is trying to figure stuff out. She seems to be the only one to think that this game is won anyway, while the rest of the players at least seems to show a modicum of effort to make the chances improve further. I see this as typical AtE. And as scum, she kinda has written herself in that corner too as it would look suspicious if she started to put in effort or acts aggressive.

Vote AGOTI
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:34 am

Post by springlullaby »

^^
You know what, remove Llamar from the red scum crowd for now, and makes him vomit/orange instead. I think the no-kill scenario that implicated him is still stretching it a bit and put him at lower priority than either AGOTI or shafted.

I'm only okay to lynch AGOTI or shafted today.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:52 am

Post by springlullaby »

shaft.ed wrote:wait is town mastin worth not mislynching with reads that are so wrong?

I probably should think that the above is scummy but I lol'd.
Hence you are clearly scum for trying to pull a, albeit humorous, myslinch on town. :P

I'm meh on Mastin, I don't like the way he pulls out a 'replacement syndrome' to justify his lurking by essentially saying 'other people(implying town)did it too'. But that scum list is so terrible I can't tell if it's scum grasping at straw or genuine terrible read. Too scummy to be scum again, I am your throes. But crypto was pretty scummy too. But Shafted taking Mastin to be granted town up there is much more scummier. Nah, don't wanna think on this now, I still think he is lower priorities than either AGOTI or Shafted.

Fate using WIFOM makes me go all paranoiac over stuff like that, it's not nice and may results in you entering the vomit-orange color zone.

Farside's avatar is the nicest one, little guys looks like a baby elf in elven green baby blanket. Is there a word for baby elfs? Elf-lings? I just googled that up, and did you know that baby alpacas were called cria?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:55 am

Post by springlullaby »

Alright, caught up.

I agree with what has been said, 4 scums seems too scumsided.
Althought 'saulus' may be a plausible scenario, I see it as unlikely too as janitor is indeed a pretty powerful role. So if we lose to that, I'm blaming it on the mod anyway.

I'm thinking it is ok to claim.

And I agree that Mastin needs to claim. The words needs to come from his mouth, so to speak, to minimize any possible confusion.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Hi guys

1. Massclaim needs to be carried through since it has been all but . There is no point in discussing whether it was a good or bad idea now. We can't let that go unfinished as it will only cause more atmosphere of confusion and possible wiggle room, whereas it will not harm town badly if we do it.

a.The pro for massclaim:
i/No wiggle room for scum
ii/Optimal RP coordination.
iii/One more conftown for today's lynch which improves our chances at ending this game right now.
iv/Put a rest to wild setup speculation

b.The cons:
Doc is dead tonight if we don't lynch scum today. BUT it still leaves us enough chances at lynching correctly before we runs out of right minded townies. So this needn't be a issue now, especially since it has already done halfway, and as said, it improves our chances of lynching correctly today.

c. The tab

Claimed:
Regfan --------------------- Tracker
Farside --------------------- RB
VPBaltar ------------------- VT
Ellibereth ------------------- VT
Llamarble ------------------ VT
Mastin2 ------------------- VT

Unclaimed:
Porochaz
Springlullaby
shaft.ed

d. Comment: My preferred order would Porochaz going first. This is because I'm not liking the fact that Porochaz is not willing to claim whereas he has already been tracked, I just don't see the point.

@At Porochaz
, please just claim.

I'm indifferent whether I or shafted claim first, but if forced to choose I would like to claim last as I know I'm town. Shafted, what do you say?
BTW, I'm retracting shafted from the red scum list, I think what he has said today is townish.

____________________________________________________________________________________

2. Setup speculation, or 1 or 2 scum left.

I agree with what most people said today. The most probable scenario 3 scum, and only one left.
1 janitor+goon+maf(assuming goon)+maf (assuming goon) vs doc+RB+tracker seems too scumsided to me. If we had a cop, I'd be willing to believe in 4 scum, but a tracker and RB as the sole investigative capable power is not fair against so many scum with a janitor. It might be plausible, but only if mykonian was a really bad mod. Occam Razor here.

The only plausible screw I can see would be the existence of saulus or of a third party survivor. But even then, and even if there were indeed 4 scum, the best chances still lies with proceeding by eliminating people who aren't confirmed in any capacity.

@Farside,
I think you are tunnelling a bit on VPB. As shafted already pointed out, he is 50/50 meaning that there are better target. I also think that DGB couldn't have been scum because I have never seen scum actually rage quit. It would be dishonourable for any scum to rage quit anyway, and I don't see DGB as scum not just letting herself getting lynched.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. I think mastin is scum.

a. His reads are terrible.
b. His vote on regfan, and subsequent retraction is horrible. I think he thought he thought he could bullshit a scenario with reg being a scum tracker, and is backtracking ad-haste right now because he sees that it isn't possible. This is scummy because even if scum tracker was a possible role nothing would make reg 'sure scum' as he has hinted in his voting post.

@Mastin,
I'd like you to clearly state why you thought Reg was sure scum here to convince me otherwise.

VOTE MASTIN

--------------------------------------------

Predit ninja: well ok,

I'm VT
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Porochaz next please.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by springlullaby »

BTW no setup speculation is a good suggestion before Porochaz claims.

Prediit: Nahh, Porochaz didn't claim that I could see. He was tracked. Difference.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Porochaz still needs to claim.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:17 am

Post by springlullaby »

4 scums vs RB+tracker?

Why do you need four scum?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:19 am

Post by springlullaby »

Or the scum team is choosing to no kill to fuck stuff up. Or scum didn't send in kills due to being replaced/VLA.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:07 am

Post by springlullaby »

Regfan wrote: I'm still feeling slightly embarrassed about having the doc-read off :/.

Oww, don't be. Ythill softclaimed pretty hard, and I'm good at fake crumbing too. I found it hilarious when you wrote a line about not wanting to lynch me because of "reasons you'd rather not go into yet". Anyway, it's a shame my effort were in vain since Ythill was N1 target.

Personally I'm going with Occam's Razzor's here. Fourscum is unlikely.

@Farside
Why are you paranoiac about this? I'd like to negotiate a Mastin vote from you today. He is scummy, and has a good chance of being scum due both behaviour and probabilities. Would you agree? Please, please, please.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 am

Post by springlullaby »

My lynch order:
mastin
porochaz
shafted
marbles
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 am

Post by springlullaby »

Btw, I totally knew ellibereth was doc (missed run deer? that has to be the dorkiest breadcrumb ever), with a small chance of it being shafted.

Also, I'm getting a survivor read on porochaz. but maybe that's because youtube is GreatFireWalled in china (as is imageshack).

Plus I find it funny that the tracker and the RB are both running wild with each a different pet paranoia catastrophe scenario which exactly correspond to what must be their insecurity about the usefulness or their own role.

Tracker--------------> OMG there must be a NINJA in this game that I CAN'T TRACK and WE ARE GOING TO LOSE, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RoleBlocker --------> OMG there must be 4 MANNED SCUMTEAM WITH A JANITOR IN A 14 PLAYERS GAME WITH NO COP, it means I CAN'T RB THEM and WE ARE GOING TO LOOSE, WAHHHHHHHH
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 am

Post by springlullaby »

farside22 wrote:
Also if you think there is only 1 scum left why, oh why is Porochaz on your lynch list if he didn't go anywhere night 3 and no one was found dead that morning? Do you really think scum would not submit a kill?

My mistake, in my head he was tracked N2.

My new lynch list(s):

List 1 (3 scumz scenario):
Mastin
Shafted
Lammarble

List 2 (4 scumz scenario, ninja scenario, if the game doesn't end when mastin-shafted-lammarbe have been flipped/tracked/rb):
porochaz
VPB

There.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:20 am

Post by springlullaby »

farside22 wrote:
@Spring and Regfan: Since you 2 are confirmed town to me more then anyone else here, this is the deal. You 2 are of the belief that there is one scum left in this game.
If we lynch Mastin today and he flips town.
Then I RB Shaft and Regfan should track LM. That way if Regfan comes back with no results and there is still a kill tonight I want to laugh my ass off, and do what comes down to giving a big fat I told you so tomorrow.

I think it is an ok plan as it confirm/contradict whether this is a 3 scum game in one night.

Well I can't talk for Reg but no probs with me :P
Seriously though, farside, I think you've been protown and obtown all game but letting the paranoia get to you on this. And look at who's feeding it --->Mastin
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 am

Post by springlullaby »

farside22 wrote:Fine, fine. I think LM is more town then either VPB or porchaz, but I'm getting off my soap box.

Well, if I had to go on reads alone, I would find porochaz to be scummier than Lammarbles today too. I still don't think DGB would have ragequit as scum.

But I think it is wiser and safer to proceed methodically right now.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 am

Post by springlullaby »

I think the Fate kill makes sense as possibly motivated by the following:
- getting rid of an unprotected player without diminishing the pool of suspects
- getting rid of someone who was nowhere near getting lynched
- putting suspicions on a weak player: porochaz as per fate ' s last vote I think
- I also think that if mastin is indeed scum he may just have forgot fate had already been targetted due to replacement
- also fate said something like "there is no doctor"

Come on mastin,just flip scum to prove I m right. Althou it would be pretty funny if he didn't.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:51 am

Post by springlullaby »

Regfan wrote:Also his avatar looks cruel so the odds he's mafia increases.

It's not cruel, it's mysteriously mysterious. And it's subliminally tricking you into doing my biding.

GG town, I had a great time playing with everyone.

Ythill: You guys are forgetting him in the ending credits roll. He was so obtown he attracted both NK and Doc save N1. And managed to make my slot safe, outshining both my lurkiness and natural scumminess as town. Replacing for him was cool.

VPBaltar: I think you read pretty town when you replaced in. Though it was funny how you managed to piss off farside forever. Also DGB was right about tajo.

Ellibereth: Great play. Keeping low profile but still being obtown. Still not sure how you managed it. Curious if the vanilla claim, which was a good move too, was motivated by shafted and I crumbing doc.

Llamarble: Dunno, you just read scum to me till massive evidence.

Mastin2: Hard spot to replace in I guess. Maybe if you had kept Fate alive to power the porochaz wagon for you and targeted one of the possible doc instead. But I guess his 'there is no doc' taunt got you.

Porochaz: You're good at this whole active lurking business :P

Farside: I think you managed to be really obtown. But it was funny how the whole 4 scum paranoia was only fuelled by the more people saying that it was unlikely.

shaft.ed: I wish I had been around for the vengeful game. I'd wanted to be a katana wielding suicide bomber. I think you were pretty level headed and logical.

Regfan: I still don't know why you pushed for the massclaim so hard, I guess because you didn't want to hit the doc. Not a bad move though. And yeah, congrats for being right about the ninja.

a girl on the internet: I think your lynch wasn't a bad lynch, it avoided the doc claiming while eliminating a scummy player.

Fate: Cool gambit. Though I'm curious how you correctly read Lamarbles as town because he was pretty scummy to me.

Me: I think I was ok, having good town reads. I'm filling PR paranoia away in my stash of secret towntells.

Myko: The final lynch scene was lame, there wasn't even a votecount. :P But you are forgiven because the player list you gathered was great, and the setup fun. I think it is balanced everything considered. Had a great time playing, thanks for hosting :)
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 am

Post by springlullaby »

mykonian wrote: There was a graveyard, full of dead people: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/LLYfvk5P7DD3

Link = 403 Fobidden. :c
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:49 am

Post by springlullaby »

Could someone copy pasta the quicktopic content for poor censorship victim me?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 am

Post by springlullaby »

mastin2 wrote:http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/FqZvsWDGr8xUG
^My personal scum QT. Deserted, since I switched over to the private one once Zoraster got lynched.
http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/tG3cSXZUbvy
^My "personal town QT".

shaft.ed wrote:mastin I really appreciate your epic effort put into games
but i really wish you had put as much into the game thread as you did your quicktopic
It's a classic difference between Mastin as town and Mastin as scum. Mastin as town posts in-thread a lot and neglects his quicktopic. Mastin as scum posts in-QT a lot and neglects his thread. :P (Considering the content of the posts, this is not as bad as it sounds. You DO realize I ramble in QTs a lot, right? Would you prefer those ramblings be in the thread instead? :P)

It's funny the reason why I didn't buy the too scummy too be scum scenario from you is because I had you confused with another player, Alduskkel, who knows to play VI town as scum and pulled that one perfectly in a newbie game I IC'ed. I had a post typed up to persuade Regfan that Refuge in Stupidity is what you were attempting again, only to realize it wasn't you when I went looking for the ancient link. But the idea that it was what you were doing took hold with me so...
Also I think your lurking hurt more than it helped. There were lurkers from both town and scum side so it was a null-tell at best within the frame of this game, and it kinda landed Amrun in a world of trouble too.

VP Baltar wrote:I PM'ed the scum QT to you. Had to manually go through and remove all of mastin's smilies before it would let me post it.

Thank you, it was an entertaining read. :) I think tajo looked liked dangerous scum in there.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by springlullaby »

myko, when are you modding next? Pre-in me plox c:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”