el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by el simo »

vote: Internet Stranger

Just because I hate him as scum.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 16, Fenix wrote:I have a
one-shot day-vig
that I may or may nor use before the end of the day.

Discuss.

You are either trying to imitate HH from our last game or you are scum.

If you are one-shot vig don't use it yet, it's something we can discuss later in the game.

In post 19, NanookTheWolf wrote:UNVOTE: Internet Stranger

Just wanted to grasp your attention is all.

Weak!

unvote, vote: Nanook
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:50 am

Post by el simo »

In post 40, NanookTheWolf wrote:Yeah I don't quite understand the vote from El simo either.
I did remove my vote prior to him voting me as well.
Voting me for a weak argument is exactly the same thing I did with IS. I'd be more concerned though if more players piled on.

Well duh, that's why I'm voting you!
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by el simo »

Pretty much! I thought his lurker vote was meant to be a random joke vote, but apparently it wasn't.

For someone trying to rustle someones feathers, he unvoted pretty quickly.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 83, Fenix wrote:Something just hit me, how does it benefit a jester to claim jester?

He's trying to WIFOM us. He is either actually a Jester or he is trying to make us think he is jester so we don't lynch him, when really he is scum.

It is common play in the quicker formats of the game, like in real life or chat games or the SCII Mafia game.

Best way to deal with it is to just to ignore him.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:12 am

Post by el simo »

In post 88, Internet Stranger wrote:I'm convinced, Jester or not, he needs to go.

Vote: Fenix

You know RBT, at this rate you're going to end up in my bushes trying to get a peek of me through the window.

Doubt it. He is trying the same thing HorrifyingHero tried in our last game, who was mimicking someone else.

In post 89, charter wrote:El simo is probscum too. Still talking about Jesters.

What you mean in the one time I've posted since he claimed in which I insisted that we ignore it?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 98, Internet Stranger wrote:That being said, someone on the Fenix wagon has to be opportunistic scum.

I'd put my money on Nanook, followed by a close Charter!

I'm happy with my vote.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:17 am

Post by el simo »

In post 19, NanookTheWolf wrote:UNVOTE: Internet Stranger

Just wanted to grasp your attention is all.

Does no one else have a problem with this unvote? Seriously?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 am

Post by el simo »

Man I'm loving the ego contest that this game is going to be.

Charter, Maxous does raise a very good point. Town 'gambits,' as useless as I think they are, are becoming a popular option to try and garner reactions and I've seen it down in both of my last two games. Arguing lynch or liars and trying to claim that this was scum motivated just doesn't make sense to me. So yeah, I agree with him this is definitely Nanook being opportunistic. So based of this observation alone I'd say Maxous is looking pretty townie.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:56 am

Post by el simo »

Then we have evidence to prove that mafiascum.net is a living organism that adheres to the principles of natural selection...

It would be no different from anything else scum do to look town. Trying to lynch someone because of it is not the way to go.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 134, Riceballtail wrote:
UNVOTE; VOTE:L

Since nobody else is biting on IS.

In post 135, chkflip wrote:VOTE: [L]

In post 144, Wasabi wrote:I'm in agreement that the 'Why am I scum' question sets off the warning bells. I believe a VOTE: [L] will bring it to L-2, yes?

In post 145, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 143, Maxous wrote:[L] looks town to me.

because?

vote: L

I would be very surprised if scum isn't on this wagon.

unvote
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by el simo »

So you know why I unvoted then? Because I'm 100% sure I didn't explain my unvote.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:16 am

Post by el simo »

In post 171, charter wrote:
In post 166, el simo wrote:So you know why I unvoted then? Because I'm 100% sure I didn't explain my unvote.

Ok, then you unvoted with no reason and did nothing else. Just as scummy.

Right, so my scum motivation for unvoting was.. what?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by el simo »

So I'm going to go ahead and call L and Nanook as scum.

Nanook for obvious reasons, his weak unvote, his opportunistic lynch all liars push, and he was on both the Fenix wagon and now the easy lynch Anxiety wagon.

Out of L's posts, only one of his posts doesn't have a pointless question or two, and that post was about the questions anyway! Quite a clear attempt to look like he is participating. You can tell these questions aren't authentic because he doesn't concern himself when some of them were answered and instead just ignores them. Also pushing the Anxiety wagon hoorah!

Interestingly enough, Nanook refuses to vote L because she appears townie while pushing Anxietys easy lynch with L. L also Nanook asked some pretty pressing questions, but proceeded to do nothing with the answers. Coaching? If I were to stab at a third partner I'd say it was Garuru based purely on the similarities between L and Nooks interactions and L and Gururus interactions. Questions them rather seriously, doesn't state suspicion and doesn't follow them up. Certainly not a damning tell but it will be very telling when their roles flip.

I'm fine with either of their lynches, but seeing as no one wants to bite into Nanook,
vote: [L]
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:22 am

Post by el simo »

^ Which is why you ignore it and move on.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:24 am

Post by el simo »

In post 207, NanookTheWolf wrote:
Anxiety is the easy lynch wagon? I'm sorry, but could you tell me what about Anxiety makes him appear town? Was it the fake claim? Dodging of questions? ... What? I'm just curious

It's not about appearing townie, it's about not appearing scummy.

I don't understand the underlined. Who asked what questions pertaining to who? As far as I know any questions geared at me, I've answered. If I haven't then please point them out

L asked you some pressing questions, that you answered, which L proceeded to ignore. You don't ignore answers to questions you ask.

Are you saying that I don't follow up on suspicion? I don't know how many times it needs to be said, but the voting for IS strictly was a poke at IS. I knew it would grasp his attention. I'm not carrying out a vote on someone strictly for lurking and if you find me scummy for that, then so be it.

No I'm not. This isn't even about you..

Appears opportunistic on your part

Hunting for tells and finding relationships between two individually scummy players is opportunistic?

So, since no one else will bite you're going to take the easy wagon? Isn't that what you're accusing me of doing? I on the other hand have my vote on Anxiety as he is so obviously lying about his role. There was no need for him to claim, the same goes for Fenix. Again, I would vote to lynch either player this day.

No it's not what I'm accusing you of doing and no it's not what I'm doing. I'm suspicious of both of you, no one wants to vote the one so I vote my other suspect. I'm not picking the easy wagon, I'm lynching my suspect.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by el simo »

Perpetuating? I made the statement and made one post answering questions asked about it. That is hardly perpetual.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 am

Post by el simo »

In post 226, 4nxi3ty wrote:
he fails to mention that nanook was also on the wagon despite the fact that he was suspicious of nanook.

No I didn't.

In post 203, el simo wrote:and he was on both the Fenix wagon and now the easy lynch Anxiety wagon.

In post 230, charter wrote:
In post 174, el simo wrote:
In post 171, charter wrote:
In post 166, el simo wrote:So you know why I unvoted then? Because I'm 100% sure I didn't explain my unvote.

Ok, then you unvoted with no reason and did nothing else. Just as scummy.

Right, so my scum motivation for unvoting was.. what?

Avoiding giving a reason for your terrible vote in the first place. It's easy to be scum if you never explain any of your votes and unvotes. Was this question serious or am I just a fool for thinking it was?

I did provide a reason.. three times.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by el simo »

Why is Fenix scum?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 256, chkflip wrote:El Simo, what do you think of Internet?

He is sticking to his meta well, but he sticks to it well even as scum. I've played with him as town and as scum and honestly I can't see any difference, but I struggle to see how any of his votes or post are scum motivated, so right now he is sitting neutral.

It's hard to get a read on anybody in this game because everyone is so vague with their cases. All these one lined declaration of who is scum and votes to boot really make it a struggle to read anyway.

We need some reasons to follow this amazing proclomations that every one has been having.

vote: Nanook
for reasons stated yesterday.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:48 am

Post by el simo »

As apposed to Anxietys claim?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 272, NanookTheWolf wrote:@ El simo - First I'm scum because I removed a vote and placed it on IS as a gentle poke. Then I'm scum because I took the 'easy' road yesterday by voting for Anxiety instead of L. You make the statement that L and I are scum, L obviously is not.

You are confused. I said you were scum "for obvious reasons, his weak unvote, his opportunistic lynch all liars push, and he was on both the Fenix wagon and now the easy lynch Anxiety wagon."

I clearly made two separate cases on both you and L. L being town does not mean my case on you is wrong.

In post 266, Internet Stranger wrote:Thats 3 of 4 of his suspects sitting on the wagon he wasnt particularly fond of, so naturally the right solution is to jump on it with two from his suspect list sitting on it? Scum also dont have the balls to pound two at a time on an early wagon. Normally the Day 1 wagon shines the brightest because most of the people on it end up dead and youll get singled out quickly. So scum always have an off-wagon to jump to.

Yeah that was just an overlook on my part. When I did my reread originally I was looking at Wasabi as scum, but as I read I ended up on a tangent with L and Nanook. If you remember I had unvoted Nanook just before. That was because I thought I had found something on Wasabi when I listed those 4 players, but after the reread I realized I had nothing and Nanook popped back up on my screen, this time with L.

In post 274, charter wrote:
In post 262, el simo wrote:Fenix tried to earn townpoints with his stunt.

Yeah I can see Fenix' scum motivation for this. In our last game, HorrifyingHero fake claimed miller, and when they did eventually kick into gear and posted their findings from the claim everyone pretty much conf town'd him. Also: Fenix was scum this game.

Yeah I guess I could buy into a Fenix lynch. /inb4nanookdistancing
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 303, Internet Stranger wrote:I made my case. The scum are Simo, Nanook and Wasabi.

Wasabi is out there desperately looking for someone to lynch and is testing out different leads to see which bandwagon is going to stick. He is hoping that the Anxiety wagon with Nanook gains steam.

Simo is trying to cover up by continuing to go after Nanook.

Nanook is trying to go for the most likely lynch and is probably annoyed that Wasabi is clinging onto his wagon like that.

I'm trying to cover by continuing to go after Nanook, even though I was pushing him before you made your case on me?

Your case on me is also mistaken.

My statement that scum would be in that list was based on the assumption that L was town. Clearly, I changed my mind about L so naturally my previously made list would be no longer valid.

I was also never suspicious of Anxiety, so it was 2 out of the 4, not 3 like you suggested.

I was also suspicious of Nanook way before either of those, so it would have actually been 2 out of 5. That's almost half the town.

Now when I listed those four it was on the assumption that 1 of them would be scum, so the other 3 would be cleared.

So naturally, if 2 players from my previous, now invalidated list, are on the wagon for my #1 suspect, it isn't going to bother me none.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by el simo »

Yup just avoiding a prod.

Nanooks done nothing to change my mind, so my vote stays.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 330, 4nxi3ty wrote:lol fenix trying to ignore my sk accusations
vote: internet stranger

Well this makes great sense, accuse Fenix and vote IS. Genius! I would like that explanation because IS is probably my only town read.

Instigated by IS, I took it on me to do a little reread on Wasabi.

He's guilty of sheeping (144, 321), concerning himself with his appearance (167, 195), hugely over reacting (170), compromises townies would never consider (178, 191), threatening and challenging players (197).

Furthermore:

In post 42, Wasabi wrote:Generally, I seem to be a lot better at working up the technical aspects of a game (vote count analysis, etc) than I am at catching the subtle social nuances that come with considerable experience. I'll warn now that I'll be most useful in a few days.

In post 167, Wasabi wrote:I mentioned in a previous post that I expect to bring the most value once I've got a day or two's voting history to crunch.

In post 195, Wasabi wrote:Sucks, because I know it means I'm detrimental in the early game until I can get some solid reads from the data we get after the first night.

Well, how about it? You've had plenty of time. But instead you choose to sheep anxiety,
one of your top suspects since the games start

In post 170, Wasabi wrote:...Says one of the top-suspected players in the game. I've got my eye on [L], Anxiety, and you, and if we were forced to end it now, I'd be ok with a lynch of any of the three of you.

In post 178, Wasabi wrote:Well, I can see we're going to spend this game sniping at one another, at this rate. At least we agree on Anxiety - if we're right, and he's scum, maybe we can bury the hatchet?

In post 258, Wasabi wrote:I'm going to agree that there's got to be at least one scum on [L] train. Anxiety's the easy bet, though I've got an off feeling about charter.

In post 267, Wasabi wrote:I just happen to think that Anxiety responded (at least to my prodding) in a hostile enough fashion that he's ringing the scum-bells.

In post 283, Wasabi wrote:I'm going to go ahead and put down:

VOTE: 4nxi3ty.

In post 299, Wasabi wrote:Well, I'll confess: I'm inclined to take out one (or possibly both) of the fakeclaimers. Though both say they did it to foster discussion, I don't really see how it really got the ball rolling on any *useful* discussion. Of the two, I'm really picking 4nxi3ty because he's not Fenix, who I feel is making a more genuine attempt at scumhunting (including his misguided suspicions of me).

Vote: Wasabi
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:16 am

Post by el simo »

In post 341, chkflip wrote:Simo, what were you going for with the second pile of Wasabi quotes? I don't get it.

Wasabi spent the entire game suspecting Anxiety, but completely change focus after this post by Anxiety.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 353, Empking wrote:Vote Count 2.5

1. el simo
2. charter
4. Wasabi (4) - Internet Stranger, 4nxi3ty, Chkflip, Riceballtail
5. Chkflip
7. Riceballtail (1) - Fenix
8. Fenix
9. 4nxi3ty (1) - NanookTheWolf
10. NanookTheWolf (1) - el simo
11. Internet Stranger (2) - Wasabi, charter

Not Voting:

Five to lynch.

Um, I voted Wasabi. We reached a lynch before he claimed.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by el simo »

FYI ran out of internet have to post from a library now so I won't be able to post as often.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by el simo »

Here's the post.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 357, Wasabi wrote:Well, think what you like, but unless you suspect me of being extra-crafty, consider that I breadcrumbed my RBT findings here:
In post 267, Wasabi wrote:I thought it was interesting how RiceBallTail was really gunning for Internet Stranger. I thought this might have been scummy... but after a closer look, though, I've come up empty-handed.

And this was well before I was under any suspicion. I'm legit, and continuing to push a lynch on me is anti-town. At the very least, make the scum use a night-kill to take me out.

Nonsense, I've breadcrumbed cop before as scum and claimed on lylo to win the game. Doesn't mean anything.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by el simo »

Well this is fun.

Since no one else is posting, I'm the vigilante. Which is why I said:

In post 24, el simo wrote:You are either trying to imitate HH from our last game or you are scum.

Because there couldn't be two vigs in the game. I didn't want to counterclaim because I knew it was very possible he was imitating HH. Turns out he was.

I haven't killed anyone yet because I've can't remember a time when the vigilante hasn't lost the game for me.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by el simo »

Had I one misfire the game would be over (assuming 3 scum).

I played a game with IS as vig once, this is largely the reason I haven't shot yet.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by el simo »

My aim in claiming was to narrow down our lynch pool. I didn't plan on shooting at all because I'm at a loss for who is scum this game, but admittingly I didn't think about that situation.. I feel silly now.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 398, Riceballtail wrote:Yeah, I'd have shot every night. You probably would have hit at least one scum if you're trying.

Alternatively, we'd have lost by now.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by el simo »

Fenix, the only time I've ever had a town win with a vig was in our last game, and he was killed night 1.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 405, charter wrote:IS, no one is buying the crap you're trying to sell. Give it up.

IS is perhaps my only town read.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by el simo »

I'd still like to lynch Nanook plz.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 410, NanookTheWolf wrote:Then why not vote me?

Was waiting for the quote yo.

el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by el simo »

EBWOP wrote:
In post 410, NanookTheWolf wrote:Then why not vote me?

Was waiting for the claim yo.

el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 418, charter wrote:Once again, your retarded logic excludes you being scum. Wonder why....

VT

...Why would someone purposely use logic that indicates them as scum? That is just stupid, regardless of role.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 421, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 416, Riceballtail wrote:@Simo: Do you have a gun?

Yes.
Why?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 426, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 422, el simo wrote:
In post 421, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 416, Riceballtail wrote:@Simo: Do you have a gun?

Yes.
Why?

As a claimed Vig, this would confirm that guns are used to kill people. I do not have a gun, thus I do not kill people. Confirmed town.

What? There are so many things wrong with this.

Firstly, we've already seen in the flavour that not everybody uses guns.

Secondly, this doesn't confirm you as anything anyone can claim they don't have a gun, and even if this were true, what's stopping you from eating them? Confirmed townie my arse!

Lastly, how would you know to ask me for my flavour? Receive a special PM yourself?

I'm either very confused because I just woke up or you just royally stuffed up.

Vote: Riceballtail
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 438, Riceballtail wrote:@Simo: But I'm CONFIRMED by GUNSMITH INVESTIGATION that I do not have a gun. At this point, it's the most pro-town thing we have. And we're lynching you tomorrow if there aren't two kills. (PS, don't shoot the confirmed townie RBT.)

You are confirmed to not have a gun.. Scum have been eating people. Doesn't prove anything!
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by el simo »

Yes I do, IS is town.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 444, NanookTheWolf wrote:I understand El simo's frustration with RBT, but I don't think voting for her will change her logic at all. Obviously she's wrong about being confirmed, but I don't feel that's enough for a lynch in her particular scenario.

I'm fustrated with her but that isn't why I'm voting. I've played many killing roles in my 5 years here, and of all those times I was given my flavour in my role PM once before, and that wasn't with a normal set up.

What I'm getting at is how RBT knew to ask me for my flavour, townies wouldn't have received flavour in their role pm, only killing roles.

Since I'm vig, the only other killing roles would be scum.

Thus, she must be scum.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 441, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 439, el simo wrote:
In post 438, Riceballtail wrote:@Simo: But I'm CONFIRMED by GUNSMITH INVESTIGATION that I do not have a gun. At this point, it's the most pro-town thing we have. And we're lynching you tomorrow if there aren't two kills. (PS, don't shoot the confirmed townie RBT.)

You are confirmed to not have a gun.. Scum have been eating people. Doesn't prove anything!

Kinda like claiming to be a vig who hasn't shot anyone?

The point is, I'm the closest thing we have to confirmed town. Deal with it.

No, I'm not running around saying I'm the only townie here. I claimed vig you believe it or not, you claimed VT but are running around saying your confirmed based on something that doesn't confirm you.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 453, charter wrote:You've clearly never played a killing role since you aren't shooting, if you'd been a vig before, you'd be shooting.

Yes, in the last five years I've had on this site I've never had a killing role, not once, never been vig before, in five years, almost 50 games. Nope not once.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by el simo »

IS is either scum or all scum are on his wagon. Looking at the BW it wouldn't surprise me, looking at the content of of the bandwagon I'm less surprised. The case on IS looks very organised, it's reluctant to grow beyond 3 and end in a lynch is telling as well.

I don't think IS is scum, so my only alternative is that the entire scum team is already on IS.

Happy with my vote, care to move it IS?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by el simo »

Naturally it will reek of that, you're baselessly lynching someone I think is town. There is no case on IS. His reads have changed but they have been well thought out and not opportunistic in the least. This isn't wishy washy, it's scum hunting. I'm not voting IS, he isn't scum.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 463, charter wrote:IS is scum. Shoot Nanook tonight.

Yeah think charter, my reads are based on a town IS. If he flips scum my suspects will change and subsequently my targets.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:02 am

Post by el simo »

In post 465, el simo wrote:
In post 463, charter wrote:IS is scum. Shoot Nanook tonight.

Yeah think charter, my reads are based on a town IS. If he flips scum my suspects will change and subsequently my targets.

IE let scum figure out what other roles there are and what I'm going to do tonight.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 471, Riceballtail wrote:
In post 469, 4nxi3ty wrote:i am wondering if scum-el simo would blatantly defend his buddies wagon.

and anybody who says rbt is not town because of flavor needs to think about why a gunsmith would be in a game only to be useless because of said flavor.

Pretty much this.

Smiths not useless,
I have a gun.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 473, charter wrote:
Vote IS

When he flips scum, I'd say shoot Nanook or Fenix. I'd shoot Nanook even if he flips town.

You want to shoot him so bad but you never gave him a word when I was trying to lynch him. What gives?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by el simo »

If I were to call anyone buddies it would be Anxiety and RBT, I don't see how Nanook and Fenix are buddies, even if we ignore the fact that he is town.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 480, charter wrote:
In post 459, NanookTheWolf wrote:
In post 458, Internet Stranger wrote:Also. I find it odd that scum hasn't hammered me yet.

Maybe that's b/c the scum are on your wagon already ...

Or ...

Maybe charter is trying to gain some townie points by prolonging your lynch.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

May I just make the statement that posting from my cell phone is truly a great feature that I'm learning to love.

For the record, this is Nanook knowing I'm town, since there's no point in gaining townie points now.

Bingo!
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 481, charter wrote:Have you played in a game with RBT before? This is pretty much par for the course and I think she's very easy to read as scum.

I haven't, if this is how she plays as town than ff.. There's a difference between being concise and spouting random accusations, apparently she doesn't know the difference.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by el simo »

And I still don't buy that she knew to ask me for flavour as townie, obviously I knew the mafia received a different flavour in their role PMs but I only knew that because if I were shooting people mafia couldn't be. Does know one else get this?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by el simo »

Interesting how much support he gets to be shot but not lynched..
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:56 am

Post by el simo »

Good game! At the start of the day I was almost sold that anxiety was scum, but by the end of it I was probably swinging towards RBT. Good thing I was killed lol.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:21 am

Post by el simo »

I didn't want to shoot day one cause had I misfired we would've lost before I would've hit scum. Less players less targets bigger suspects greater chance of hitting scum. IS would've died night one just because I'm scared of him as scum.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by el simo »

In post 611, charter wrote:Good work Anxiety.

Simo, nice shot, but you should have shot every night. You would have shot Nanook much sooner and at worst case you shoot people who we would lynch anyway.

Good game

I will do this next time.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”