Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Thomith »

VOTE: WV then, as his VCA has me as scummy even though he is in nearly all the vote counts posted also, as stated by Neruz.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Neruz »

It's interesting that 5 of the 6 listed vote counts where wv shows up, he's right at the end of the wagon, very scummy voting there.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Thomith »

the way he said the hammering of scum wagons would buy him town cred was as if he prepared that when he hammered the scum, as if he knew they would be scum lynches, although that could be me WIFOMing.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

Vote Count 4.1

Ellibereth(0) -

Banshee(0) -

Evil Bullet(0) -

implosion(0) -

Neruz(0) -

Thomith (1) -
WeirdVoights,
weirdvoigts(
L-1
) -
Implosion, Neruz, Thomith

Not Voting (3) -
Ellibereth, banshee, Evil Bullet,

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch

Current VLAs

Ellibereth: Weekend VLAs

Prod/Replacement Status

~Everyone is within posting guidelines~

Deadline

The day will end in:
(expired on 2011-10-01 15:00:00)
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:04 am

Post by implosion »

If weirdvoigts flips town, Neruz is probably scum.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Banshee »

Waiting on Ellibereth. I'm good with being jailkept (or whatever it's called) tonight. I can hammer if Elli doesn't do it when he shows up.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Thomith »

Bashee do you think i am scum? if so why?
I have a reason for asking this before you say this question is random.

weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:25 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

In post 1947, Neruz wrote:There's another common denominator in that vote count wv. (Hint: It's you.)

We were on 3 of those 4 particularly important wagons, same as EB. But when I flip, you'll find Thomith scummy too- right?

In post 1948, Thomith wrote:
weird wrote:and the last 3 aren't all that informative to me

oh it isn't informative at all that you miss the wagon on me which you are in, and the second to last you wanted to hammer, thing is i didn't not yet anyway, and your town cred hammer thing makes no sence, as it is basically you saying you hammered them to get town cred so...

The wagon on you already had 1 out of 2 scum on it. For the hiphop and Llamarble, there was only 1 scum available to vote, and so it's a toss up whether or not that last scum was on the wagon. Does that make sense?

In post 1951, Neruz wrote:It's interesting that 5 of the 6 listed vote counts where wv shows up, he's right at the end of the wagon, very scummy voting there.

The wagons on you and EB popped up very quickly, and the order of the voters is more or less the order that people got online. 2 of those other votes are me hammering scum, which AFIAK isn't a scumtell. But yes, I was late on the Llamarble wagon. So was Thomith.

In post 1952, Thomith wrote:the way he said the hammering of scum wagons would buy him town cred was as if he prepared that when he hammered the scum, as if he knew they would be scum lynches, although that could be me WIFOMing.

Obviously I didn't hammer them for town cred. I hammered them because I'm town and I like to lynch scum. (Difficult concept, I know.) What I was trying to say is that it would be just plain bad scum play to kill both of your buddies as scum on Day 2. Even if I end up being mislynched here, scum still have an uphill battle if they want to win. I know it's WIFOM, but hammering hiphop would be an incredibly stupid move.

-bvoigt
A hydra of bad and worse. Let's see how this turns out.
Evil Bullet
Evil Bullet
Goon
Evil Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Evil Bullet »

confirming my intent to wait for Elli and willingness to hammer afterwards as well.
silverbullet999 and evilpacman18 hydra
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Banshee »

@Thomith:
I do think you're scum. You're my number one suspect. However, I don't think anyone will listen to me about this (past experience indicates) and you're unlikely to be lynched at least until after I am, so I'm not arguing the point anymore.

As I see it, we'll lynch WV. If he's scum, awesome. If no, then EB JKs me tonight. If he ends up dead anyway, I'm cleared and we lynch you. If the scum no-kill, I'm sure EB will want to lynch me a la Llamarble, but scum lost a NK so that's cool too, I can go with that. Either way, you're not going to win if you're scum because I don't believe they'll let you live til LYLO. I think we're going to win, so yeah, I'm willing to vote for WV today because I could be wrong. I don't think so though.

Does that answer your question?
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

SINCE SENTENCE CASE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE EFFECTIVE, I'M USING RIGHT SHIFT INSTEAD. IF YOU'RE VOTING ME OR WANT TO VOTE ME, POST REASONS WHY.

-BVOIGT
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by weirdvoigts »

JUST STOPPING IN TO SAY THAT SCREAMING DEATH CLAN IS GONNA HAVE TWO NEW MEMBERS SOON

AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE CASE ON US

~WIERDALEXV
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by weirdvoigts »

HEY GUYS, EITHER POST A CASE IN YOUR NEXT POST, OR COPY/PASTE THIS:

Code: Select all

[UNVOTE]WEIRDVOIGTS[/UNVOTE]
[VOTE]THOMITH[/VOTE]

-BOTH OF US
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Banshee »

Just out of curiosity, WV, what was your case on Llamarble before you popped in out of nowhere to try to hammer him? I surely don't recall seeing it. Can you link me to it?

Do you really think you have a right to this kind of dramatic overkill?
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by weirdvoigts »

UM HE WAS JAILKEPT AND THERE WAS NO KILL

WHY WOULDN'T WE HAMMER HIM? HE WAS ALMOST CONFIRMED SCUM, EXCEPT THE SCUM HAVE AN IQ -> OURS

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO QUESTION OUR RIGHT TO *CAPSRAGERAWWWWWWR*? WE'RE ANGRY ABOUT OUR GODAWFUL MISLYNCH WHEN NOBODY WILL GIVE US A CASE

ALSO, I DON'T SEE AN UNVOTE WIERDVOIGTS, VOTE TOMITH OR A CASE ON US IN THAT POST

WHAT'S THE DEAL?

~WIERDALEXV, THE HEAD WHO CAME OUT OF MUTENESS WHEN *CAPSRAGE* WAS MENTIONED
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Banshee »

If you're town, why do you care so much if you're lynched? That's a pretty good case right there. I get annoyed when people keep saying "Oh, Banshee is scum!" and then not voting me, because I feel like they're trying to stack mislynches. But no one is doing that to you, so why the rage right now?

If Thomith was such obvscum, why weren't you supporting MY case yesterday?

Why are you suddenly jumping on this case now in this particular self-serving way? Where were you yesterday?

Oh, that's right. You were coming in and trying to quickhammer without contributing word one of discussion or comment beforehand.

That's scummy enough to vote you ANY day.

STILL waiting for Elli.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Thomith »

banshee that half answers my question, so do you think my play yesturday was scummy?

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by Banshee »

In post 1966, Thomith wrote:banshee that half answers my question, so do you think my play yesturday was scummy?

Yes. As was your play throughout the game.
weirdvoigts
weirdvoigts
Townie
weirdvoigts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:12 am

Post by weirdvoigts »

In post 1963, Banshee wrote:Just out of curiosity, WV, what was your case on Llamarble before you popped in out of nowhere to try to hammer him? I surely don't recall seeing it. Can you link me to it?

Do you really think you have a right to this kind of dramatic overkill?

I SAID WHY LLAMARBLE LOOKED LIKE A HIPHOP BUDDY HERE. YES.

In post 1965, Banshee wrote:If you're town, why do you care so much if you're lynched? That's a pretty good case right there. I get annoyed when people keep saying "Oh, Banshee is scum!" and then not voting me, because I feel like they're trying to stack mislynches. But no one is doing that to you, so why the rage right now?

If Thomith was such obvscum, why weren't you supporting MY case yesterday?

Why are you suddenly jumping on this case now in this particular self-serving way? Where were you yesterday?

Oh, that's right. You were coming in and trying to quickhammer without contributing word one of discussion or comment beforehand.

That's scummy enough to vote you ANY day.

STILL waiting for Elli.

GENERALLY, I LIKE TO LYNCH SCUM. I AM NOT SCUM. THEREFORE, IF YOU LYNCH ME, YOU ARE NOT LYNCHING SCUM. THEREFORE, I DO NOT WANT TO BE LYNCHED. I KNOW THIS IS A DIFFICULT CONCEPT.

I JUST POSTED A VCA LIKE 1 PAGE AGO. YESTERDAY I THOUGHT LLAMARBLE WAS SCUM.

-BVOIGT
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:16 am

Post by Banshee »

It is important to note and remember that you did in fact post a case on Llamarble in order to move your vote off hiphop and onto Llamarble when hiphop was in danger of being lynched. Timing IS important and since we now know the alignments of both of these individuals, it's interesting that you say this and move your vote safely off hiphop in the same post:

In post 1721, weirdvoigts wrote:I know I said earlier not to use associative tells without a flip, but I strongly feel that hiphop is scum. But since that isn't happening, we might as well lynch his buddy. Several recent posts point to a Llama/hiphop team:

In post 1674, Llamarble wrote:Maybe we should just lynch hiphop today...

In post 1712, Llamarble wrote:I'm still not entirely made-up-mind between WV & Neruz, and would appreciate some more thoughts about which one will flip scum.

And this particular gem is very much applicable to your own play, WeirdVoigts, much more than Llamarble's.

In post 1721, weirdvoigts wrote:He doesn't want to make it look like he's afraid to lynch hiphop, but he never follows through on #1674. He doesn't put out a feeler vote or ask anyone else if they'd support the wagon. Instead, he goes straight back to the VTs. Also, there is this, an EBWOP done two and a half hours after the first part. I feel like Llama is better than this, but it almost seems like his curiosity got the better of him:

In post 1679, Llamarble wrote:Also why am I "the best partner for hiphop?"

You yourself said your suspicions of Llamarble were dependent on hiphop being scum, but then you move your vote off hiphop. You go straight to Llamarble, a VT. How is what you did different than what he did? And remember, Llamarble can't be lynched today, so if you found it horribly suspicious for him to do it, why wouldn't it be horribly suspicious when you do it too?

Is your VCA the only reason you're suspicious of Thomith suddenly? Is that suspicion tempered at all by the equally scummy picture it paints of your own play? Do you feel that it's only valid when it applies to him, but that it can be discounted in your case not only by you, but by the rest of the town?

That's two instances of hypocrisy. I find them a pretty big scumtell.

@MOD
Can we have a prod on Ellibereth, please? I hate to ask but we're waiting on his input.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Thomith »

How many questions do i need to ask untill it becomes bloody obvious what i am trying to get you to realise what i am asking.
What about my play is scummy?
If you do not know this time i am going to kill a puppy >.>

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Banshee »

@Thomith:

Can you do an ISO on me? Basically about one third to one fourth of my posts by volume are devoted to my reactions to scummy things you have done.

I don't think I need to recap it all right now. Anyway, it would take up more than a page of the game to cut and paste all that.

Just ISO me. You'll see what I mean.

And threatening puppies with death doesn't make you look more town. Just to let ya know.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Thomith »

Ok so you forgot about acting like i was scum and lying about the accidental hammer.
Ok banshee very towny.

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 1972, Thomith wrote:Ok so you forgot about acting like i was scum and lying about the accidental hammer.
Ok banshee very towny.

Excuse me?

I have no clue what you're talking about here.

I have been pointing out scummy things you have done ALL GAME LONG. From buddying up to Neruz day one to your "accidental" hammer yesterday, I could go on and on. Oh, wait, I HAVE in all those posts you want me to summarise right now.

Do you REALLY want me to ISO you and point out every single scumtell you've dropped, including the misrepresentation of almost everyone who has ever expressed even the slightest suspicion of you?

REALLY?

Because that's not going to help you. The town is set on lynching WV and I'm not sure they're wrong, and we're all waiting for Ellibereth to come back, so I have some time. Is that what you're asking me to do?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Thomith »

At the end of the day you were acting like i was lying about accidentally hammering and suddenly today it's forgotten.
Explain how that is towny

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”