Mini 1246 - Bizarro Mafia: ...Mate! Who won?

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

From reading the second post:

We send it votes to the mod by PM.
Then the day ends 1 week + 3 meatworld days after the mafia kill someone.
Then the votes are revealed and someone gets lynched the next game day.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:21 am

Mozamis looks like he is trying too hard at something, but I havent quite figured out what yet.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 pm

If I had to pick a scum, it would probably be Mozamis. He still seems to be trying too damn hard.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 am

Pads, I know you're trying to be Jr Sherlock Holmes with me and thinking you're all clever but the reason I said those things is that I haven't thoroghly read much of the game yet. Even with that, Mozamis is the one that was standing out the most.

Either way, I will find you at least one scum later today.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:55 am

Well damn, no wonder you two are getting your panties in a wad about me. There is nothing out there to go on so you do have to do some major reaching. The first four pages are full of pure garbage. Its setup speculation and RQS bullshit that does NOTHING to the town except have Junpei look like a massive patronizer. Are like some sort of psychiatrist now? Why not hand out Rorschach tests while youre at it Junpei? What kind of secret voodoo bullshit were you trying to uncover in four pages of uselessness? All you accomplished is causing a delay before the game actually started. You allowed the scum to setup their first kill without any pressure. Now the pressure is on the town. No wonder youre so desperate to come after me. All you have done so far is waste the towns time with bullshit RQS and bullshit reads.

Pads andga Junpei have crowned themselves Royal White Knight Defenders of the Town. Apparently if you dont do what they say or you dont do what they like you will be branded as heretic scum and sent to the vote gallows or something. I wouldnt be surprised if one of them two is secretly scum. Scum LOVE to hide as White Knights so that they can direct the town in their own twisted means in a form that they believe is above suspicion. They are also notorious for going after lurkers since they cant control lurkers.

I only feel that I have to explain that due to some of the craptacular reads that people are using to find scum. I wasnt kidding about the junior comment. Its like Lord of the Flies the way some of you are turning into this junior overachiever viciousness that youre spouting. Maybe its paranoia over the different game mechanics. Waffling? WTF? Moz was the only one that stood out at the time, I pointed it out. How the fuck is that waffling? I didnt promise a vote, I didnt promise persecution. I pointed out that Moz was trying really hard at probably playing some leader role. Ahh, no wonder you stomped that down real quick. There is always a White Knight and it wasnt going to be Moz, It was going to be Pads and his junior partner Junpei.

The fact they they (and MOZ!) want to go after a lurker with only two posts (ThirdKoopa) is HUGE and is something that shouldnt be overlooked.

Moz's ISO still looks horrible. A bunch of treading water and playing the role of Captain Obvious.
Viscera is also treading water and posting obvious bullshit.

Hiplop is simply useless. Im curious to know why the White Knight Dynamic Duo arent all up in his ass.

I know who im voting for, but im not going to say who the first day as I dont want to influence anyone's votes, like the scum would want. Scum thsi game will want to make huge public declarations on who they want dead so that the sheep townies will follow. A Scum White Knight in this game is going to do serious damage.

I prefer to keep the votes undeclared, at least day 1. Youre going to get more information from possible scum voting blocks from the reveal tomorrow than these big public executions. Scum know this. Scum are TERRIFIED of this. If scum dont know how townies are going to vote, who would they vote for? Do they jump in two together on someone? Do they spread the votes out? So much information is going to be present tomorrow, but its all going down the toilet if we let the scum manipulate our votes during the day.

A vote count and the subsequent kill is going to give us a shit ton more information than some far reaching bullshit reads are every going to give.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:21 am

Holy misrep Batman!

Ace, you have NO IDEA regarding as to what im suggesting. Whats the easiest way for scum to skate by the first few days? To go along with whomever is calling for a lynch the loudest. (ie: See Mozamis above).

Did I say that there should be no discussion? No. I said that no one should follow any white knights (like Pads or Junpei) and vote according to what they see in the thread. So im calling for NO VOTE PROMOTION for the first day (or maybe two).

Im not calling for a blind draw here. We have already had a whole day's worth of discussion, we already have our own opinions on who the scum is likely to be. Dont pretend that this is a normal mafia game because it isnt. You dont need to garner votes from a wagon to catch the scum. The scum are going to hang themselves on vote count analysis in this game.

Think about this Ace, if there is no vote promotion, who are the scum going to vote for? Will they throw a single vote on a quiet buddy thinking that there wouldnt be a big mass to lynch them? Or would they gang up on a lynch target? Would they spread their votes out. The information we can get is phenomenal! But youre promoting a follow the leader approach where whoever is the loudest wins. What information does that get us? You think you have the balls to lynch a White Knight? If Junpei or Pads mislynch some poor fool, whats your case on proving that they are scum? Hey, it wasnt their fault that people secretly voted for who they thought was scum, right? So the scum get to hide in the wagon all day. Then what happens.

By doing it this way at first, we get to see what the scum are thinking. I was hoping to keep my ideas quieter than this so that I could trap a scum during the votes, but now that you are doing what Darox says and spooking the scum, I have to WIFOM the fuck out of it now.

At this point, I know for SURE who im voting for, but im not going to tell you or anyone else. I want to see where peoples suspicions lie. If I see a three man lynch on a notorious player who took a lot of heat today, its a good place to look for scum. If I see someone voting for a quiet lurker? Good place to check for scum. A lurker suddenly voting someone that appears REALLY random? Thats almost guaranteed scum.

Do you still think that im trying to put down a smokescreen for the scum Ace? Im actively setting up a trap for the scum. Blind vote count analysis plus daytime discussions will ferret out the scum faster than any other method in this setup. Other than screaming and flailing about, what are you suggesting? Whats your plan, Ace?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:36 am

Holy shit Ace, when the fuck did I say for everyone to be quiet and not say anything?

As much as it pains me to say, Junpei gets it:

1) Dont announce votes
2) scumhunt
3) See how the votes turn out
4) start looking for scum patterns in the vote count that coincide with #2, including reverse backwards WIFOM (thanks to you, ACE)
4a) Really take a good look at how lurkers suddenly voted for clues

Whats the alternative Ace?

Day 1
Junpei: Everyone lynch X!!!
(scum jumps on the X wagon, remain invisible)

Day 2
Junpei: Oh... it was Y! Lynch Y!!!
(scum jumps on Y)

Good luck finding scum that way.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:22 am

Pads, in your zealotry, I think youre conjuring up conspiracy theories. You making it sound like im lurking in the shadows all teeheehee and shit and as soon as my name is mentioned I come out of nowhere and drop the sledgehammer oneverything. Sowing all sorts of chaos, confusion and mayhem and daring all comers to "come at me, bro". Then Pads get to put on his little White Knight cape, makes a bunch of declarations that most of us agree only benefit the scum and swoops in to save the day from the person Pads propped up to be scum in the first place.

Im not buying it Pads. Youre just trying to use me to make yourself look even more like a White Knight.

Youre also a hypocrite. You claim that the idea of not making public intentions of votes good so that the scum dont have easy wagons to hide under. Dont forget, the scum knows who the innocents are. Then what do you do? Join the "holy shit, scumbags!" cheerleading brigade in making your intentions to the scum known. I am willing to bet that one of these vocal people still spitting out voting declarations is scum. Shit, even Junpei came to his senses and gets it.

Youre also wrong about the last 48 hours Pads. I guess you arent as good as you think you are because there is already a TON of info in this game to make some really damn good determinations on who is scum or not. The VCA tomorrow would be telling us A LOT, but not if you clowns keep calling for my head. Erroneously I might add. Pads can make all the glossary term claims that he wants, but the bullshit scumlurking theory is the most bullshit of them all.

So tell me this Pads. What do you think scum are doing right now? Whats their plan of action? Are they going to pile onto me, thanks to you and the unthinking army? Or will they spread their votes around now? Will they gang up on someone else instead? Just like how I asked your buddy Ace (who conveniently never answered me) whats YOUR plan Pads? Oh great White Knight, how are YOU going to save us all?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”