Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Mego »

/confirm

For confirming, I want a cool bullet point next to my name, like uncledaphne's. Note that I did not say I wanted a bullet hole in my head, nor anywhere on my anatomy.
This is where my stats would go if I thought stats were important and/or useful at all. Instead, I have this nice microrant.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Mego »

Also, quick question. Once an ability has been bid on and sold, will it be available during the next bidding phase?
This is where my stats would go if I thought stats were important and/or useful at all. Instead, I have this nice microrant.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Mego »

You're all fired. This phase should have more WIFOM and less absolutes.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Mego »

Shanba I love you will you bear my babbys?
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Mego »

The amount of WIFOM in this thread has increased by several orders of magnitude.

I am pleased.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 81, Shanba wrote:
In post 80, Mego wrote:The amount of WIFOM in this thread has increased by several orders of magnitude.

I am pleased.

Why?

Because the less the scum know about who has what ability, the better. WIFOM is confusing and misleading in nature. Therefore, at this point, WIFOM is good.

In post 88, uncledaphne wrote:Oh jeezus christ I'm starving

Eat your avatar.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Mego »

I vote we lynch whoever claims to have won the 100% Nightkill. Spending 15 points on that is scummy as hell, especially when you consider scum may not have been given a kill already.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Mego »

In post 106, hiplop wrote:
In post 103, Mego wrote:I vote we lynch whoever claims to have won the 100% Nightkill. Spending 15 points on that is scummy as hell, especially when you consider scum may not have been given a kill already.

you really think they'd claim after this post?

mego is scum, guys

In post 98, SodaSpirit17 wrote:wow. someone really went out of their way to spend 3/4 of their points d1?

In post 99, uncledaphne wrote:Yeah me

The great thing is, daphne claimed before that post. Guess who gets my vote d1.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 113, bv310 wrote:Hello! I'll be catching up ASAP, but if someone would like to fill me in on any secret info, that'd be much appreciated. To be even more specific, if the scum would like to confess and make this easy, I totally wouldn't be upset at them.

uncledaphne basically did. Read my previous post.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Mego »

If uncledaphne is not dead within 5 hours of day 1 starting there will be a serious problem.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Mego »

I've seen scum pull gambits like that before. Also, I've seen scum that stupid before.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Mego »

I don't like your "I'm going to bid 75% of my points on a 100% Nightkill to kill somebody for a retarded-ass reason" stance.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 132, Magua wrote:
Mego wrote:I've seen scum pull gambits like that before. Also, I've seen scum that stupid before.

Mego wrote:I don't like your "I'm going to bid 75% of my points on a 100% Nightkill to kill somebody for a retarded-ass reason" stance.

There is some strong cognitive dissonance between what you're saying in these two statements, and what you were saying earlier about wanting more WIFOM in the auctioning. Is there any particular reason you think daphne is not WIFOMing in his interactions with you currently?

The dissonance stems from the change in my level of seriousness in the timeframe between those posts. Although it's possible daphne is WIFOMing, it doesn't come off as such. It comes off as either really scummy play or really bad play, neither of which is beneficial for the town.

PEDIT for pickiness: 13 minutes elapsed, but the countdown on the auction deadline did not move. Are we neutrinos, moving faster than the speed of light?
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Mego »

Oh, I see, countdown tags. Carry on.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Mego »

In post 153, sorgster wrote:I don't think protect should be claimed either.

Unvote Magua
Vote DeathRowkitty

His first post was strange.

If I had a dollar every time I heard that...

In post 164, uncledaphne wrote:I claim the 100% nightkill.
Vote:SodaSpirit

His last post was scummy as shit

This post is absolutely terrible. As were his previous posts during the auction phase. This shouldn't surprise anyone:

VOTE: uncledaphne
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Mego »

Grah, pseudo-PEDIT:

In post 166, sorgster wrote:
In post 161, Lurconis wrote:A 1 shot vig wouldn't normally claim d1 either, also investigations should only claim scum reads unless a town read they found is about to be lynched. If pV bought 100% investigate and he find s emp town and emp isnt in danger of being lynched all he does by claiming is tell scum how many points he spent. Scum already know who town is and town can only wifiom in regards to the claim as pV may be scum trying to save his scum buddy. I understand your line of thinkinf I just disagree as your plan would layout what sxum need to do each night

Pedit how do you know they have a nk? Mod would not confirm thst earlier. VOTE: sorgster

In every game I've played in scum have a nk. Why should it be different here?

Because this mechanic makes this game not your typical mafia game. Judging by what has happened, I'd say scum either lacks a NK or has a non-100% NK.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 170, uncledaphne wrote:@mega I dont understand what your saying in your last point. So im so stupid im scum?

No. You are consciously doing anti-town things. I believe you to be scum, but even if you are not, the town is better off without you.

In post 171, bv310 wrote:Attention: Mego is scum. That is all.

vote: Mego

Reasons are awesome.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 197, uncledaphne wrote:
In post 196, SodaSpirit17 wrote:
In post 193, uncledaphne wrote:@hiplop Learn to spell.

He just called you scum, and you're not paranoid about anything but his spelling? That's not townie of you.

eb4p: I hate to use meta sometimes, but there's just those people you can tell whether or not they're scum from a meta.

Like you.

Your play just continues to deteriorate. Are you an Umbrage alt, by any chance? That would be laughably hilarious, because you're playing exactly like him right now, only less egotistical and more of a generally obnoxious wannabe spelling and grammar Nazi.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 210, uncledaphne wrote:Shut up and start contibuting.

Did you mean "contributing", by any chance? If so, I believe it is you who should start contributing, and not me.

If you did mean "contributing", I have no idea what that means, so I'll just keep swimming.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 212, uncledaphne wrote:*sigh*
Vote:Mego
For not doing anything more than attack me for being stupid. Not caring about my ability. It just seems like he looked at me and said, easy target lets go.

I do care about the fact that you used 75% of your points on a 100% nightkill. That's one of the main reasons I, as well as several others, am voting you.

Also, let's think logically for a moment. I started a wagon on the person with the fewest points left. In the scenario where I was scum and you were town (which is not what is actually happening here), would it make any sense for me to want you lynched? As scum, I would be going after the player with the most amount of points. Granted, you are a bit of an easy target, but scum would jump on your wagon later rather than leading it.

Bear in mind that being an easy target does not automatically excuse you from being scummy and anti-town.

It just occurred to me that by "ability" you may have been referring to your playing ability, which so far appears to be non-existent.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Mego »

Also note that my jumping on you for bad spelling was in response to you trying to be a Nazi earlier. Spelling Naziism doesn't make you more or less scummy in my eyes, but it's annoying as hell.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 225, hiplop wrote:daphne has show he has very little intelligence, I wouldnt doubt it.

So the thinking is a townie spent 75% of their points on a NK, and announce it? The situations are both as unlikely. BUT - if scum DOESNT have a NK, then they would NEED it, so spending the money makes sense

You made this post before I could. Rabble rabble rabble.

In post 239, uncledaphne wrote:Ah yes, and I also have the doc.

uncledaphne wrote:Just felt like it

So, what we're seeing here is either daphne spent all of his points on protect and 100% NK (protect sold for 5), which are two completely incompatible abilities to have, or he's lying out his ass. For starters, bidding on more than one ability is pointless unless you're trying to keep them from scum. In that case, not only are there others to grab them, but protect is near-useless for scum. So, extremely bad play or blatant lying. No matter which is the case, daphne deserves lynching.

In post 201, uncledaphne wrote:Your scum cuz your buddying bandwagoning just your overall scummy vibe. You did also things in the last game I played with you, and you were scum.

Let's not bring other games into this, unless it's meta-related. That post did not mention anything meta.

In post 216, bv310 wrote:Holy fuck why are there 5 people on Daphne. Even if he is scum (too early to know), we need more discussion before lynching his ass.

Ladies and/or gentlementlemen, I believe we have found our D2 lynch.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Mego »

I have never personally insulted you. I have only taken what you say and pointed out the logical fallacies and the bad play. Never once have I said something like "your mother doesn't love you" or "you were adopted". If you could mature up and understand that this is a game and arguments are a major part of it, rather than whining and attacking me personally, that would be great.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Mego »

On what TSQ stated: That clears things up a bit, but blowing all your points on 2 abilities is still a bad idea. You would get a lot more use out of them if you saved them.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Mego »

I don't really have much solid evidence, but my gut is saying there is something not quite right there. This post set off my scumdar. On my town-scum continuum, he is the closest to scum, sans daphne.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Mego »

@Mod, that's quite enough. Would you please do something about this?
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Mego »

Err, pretend the "that's quite enough" came before the "
@Mod".
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Mego »

3 different people have asked you to stop with the insults. Perhaps that is a sign?
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Mego »

By my count, he has 5 votes on him, putting him at L-2 (13 players, so 7 to lynch).
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 260, Mego wrote:By my count, he has 5 votes on him, putting him at L-2 (13 players, so 7 to lynch).

UNVOTE:

Daphne just tried to self-hammer when he was at L-2, claiming jester in a setup where we all start vanilla (except for possibly scum) and place wagers on abilities.

Daphne, I highly suggest you read rule 1 again, and then take the advice and replace out if you're not having fun. Giving up this easily is ruining the game for everyone else.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Mego »

Ok, I'm tired of this horseshit. I'm issuing an ultimatum:

If uncledaphne is still in the game when I check tomorrow around 6 PM US Central Time, I am going to ask to replace out. This is not a fun game anymore. It's annoying as hell trying to play with someone who has completely given up and resorts to personal insults when his logic (or lack thereof) is attacked. Sorry all, but it's not worth continuing this game for me. He's not worth wasting a lynch on. He needs to be replaced.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Mego »

In post 0, Thestatusquo wrote:
Auction Mafia

4) Due to the nature of lynches in this game, there will be no vote counts.

In post 225, hiplop wrote:
MOD VOTE COUNT:
Uncledaphne 6 (hiplop, Sodaspirit, mego, voidedmafia, sorgster, lunconis)
Mego 3 (uncledaphne, BV310, peregrine)
BV310 2 (Magua empking)
Sodaspirit 2 (uncledaphne, deathrowkitty)

The mod is lying scum.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Mego »

In post 281, Thestatusquo wrote:Players are entitled to play the game however they feel is the best way. There will be no play style replacements.

This isn't so much playstyle as it is the fact that he insulted multiple people in the thread. That is against forum rules.

In post 282, Lurconis wrote:@mego that vote count was correct soda unvoted after

I wasn't referring to the accuracy of the votecount; I was referring to the fact that there are votecounts even though the mod specifically said he wouldn't be doing vote counts.

In post 307, uncledaphne wrote:Sorry my wife had access to my computer for a few days. Sorry for anything she may have said

Bull fucking shit.

@Mod: Requesting to be replaced out. I can't tolerate this anymore.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #310 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Mego »

You infuriated me so much that I am dropping out of this game to get away from you. That's not something for you to brag about.
Mego
Mego
Townie
Mego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Mego »

Fuck it, it's not worth trying to reason with a troll. Peace out guys. Good luck getting this game on track with daphne being a fucking idiot.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”