NY 142: Rolling in the Deep, WAIT WAT? PARTY OVER?!

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Sky »

[/b]Vote: SodaSpirit17[/b] we could have been in two games together, but you left.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Sky »

Oh sorry
Vote: SodaSpirit17
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Sky »

UNVOTE: SodaSpirit17
VOTE: Revenus
Town lists are awful. You know who likes finding town? Scum. This is always a red flag for me when someone looks for town over scum.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Sky »

How?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Sky »

Here's my problem with townlists. It's Day 1. There's nothing much to go off of. To find pro town traits in someone this early in the game is questionable. Yes, there are people who are more town than others, and people who are scummier. But this doesn't establish them as town. Now, I need a lot of reading to do and seeing that is the weekend, I don't have the time to do it.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Sky »

In post 325, ThAdmiral wrote:
He's pretty much only talked about mafia theory for one. Plus he's wrong.

That's funny. So have you. We have a difference of game theory, big deal. As for my lack of activity, well, I try to post at least once a day. These big games move a lot faster than I am accustomed to.

Anyway, I don't mind Revenus' play lately.

Unvote: Revenus

Vote: Funkybike1

He won't even explain his votes.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Sky »

I removed my vote from Revenus because he never followed through with the town list and seemed to be actively applying pressure to the right places. I don't really feel that way anymore. This game is filled with so much shit, from multiple posts to game theory. I've had trouble keeping up :? there's so much filth to wade through.

Can anyone tell me if bike and rev's claims were legit? If they are, I'd lynch either one of them. Unless there's 2 vigs in this game, which seems illogical to me.

swords asked for my thoughts on SV. Nothing him about him suggests town, but I think he is more just a troll of some kind. Anti town as hell.

My vote on funky remains until the vig ordeal is cleared up.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Sky »

Sorry guys, a little prod dodge here, expect a proper post tomorrow.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Sky »

Jesus, this game increased by like 8 pages since I last posted. I'm considering replacing out because I feel like I am hindering this game. Anyhow, I got to where I last posted before I got eye strain. The thing that stuck out the most for me is that Slandaar assumes some things will happen over night, like a vig kill. And he's real vague about, like he's pretending he doesn't know something about the set up. I still honestly see no reason to not lynch funky. He's worse than me after all!
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Sky »

What's the case for funk as obvtown? Not being the lynch is understandable I suppose, he could be a newb and all. But obvtown? I don't see it.

Also, Rev, can you give me a clear answer: are you the vig or not?

Unvote:funkybike

Imma iso SV
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Sky »

I think SV is looking more anti-town than scum. He's being a conceited son of a bitch, and to me this suggests the behavior of a bored townie or something. By no means is he helpful, I see him more in the troll direction. I'd compare him to funkybike in a way, with funky being scummier, which is why I don't see people favor the SV lynch over the funky.

I think Slandaar and ThAd are both looking pretty town.

I need to read some more in order to place a vote.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Sky »

Vote: sword of omens

I know he's been V/LA for the weekend, but seriously, this guy has been flying under the radar. Dude hasn't even voted the entire game.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Sky »

I'm not voting sword of omens for lurking. When he does come, he contributes, except as of late. But if you notice, he is very non aggressive. He hasn't voted once this entire game. Sure, he names suspicions, but he doesn't follow through with a vote on any of them.

If we are narrowing things down, which at this point I don't what is necessary, vijay could be a possibility over the others.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 1296, ThAdmiral wrote:
re: soda wagon
He's voting vijay so he's ok by me. Why have people started focussing on him? Is he the "in" lurker, the "cool" lurker to vote for now?

Reiterating this. How is the SS17 wagon any different than funky?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Sky »

^Not sure if I agree. Why didn't you just ask us instead of some backhanded wagon hopping maneuver?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 1338, ZeL1nK wrote:[

Just between you and me, don't tell anyone else, I'm really just vote-hopping to see what sticks. I
do
think there's a decent chance he's scum, but I'm
more doing it to see what others think about him
. That said, what do you think about Soda?

You can't have both son.

I don't know... You're intentions just seem off... like you're trying too hard to justify you're wagon hop.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Sky »

The wagon on Rev has got the wrong reasons. The rolefishing part I'm pretty sure was a joke and not to be taken seriously, just like Rev and Beck's entire argument. As for the scum slip, that's more of a possibility but the guy multi posts like a mother fucker. I don't think it's much to get too excited over.

That being said, I do not believe Rev is town. His play has been all over the place, but as for being the lynch today I do not support it.

My thoughts on Soda: Typical lurker. Little input. Not helpful. Hops wagons. Not town. But not necessarily scum. I mean, I could go for a Soda lynch, but I fail to see how this is anything different than funky. Or ScreamingHawk.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Sky »

Lolno. I'm not joining the wagon. That's not fence sitting. It's called refusa. I find Rev null. We all have null reads.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 1573, Beck wrote:
In post 1562, Sky wrote:The wagon on Rev has got the wrong reasons. The rolefishing part I'm pretty sure was a joke and not to be taken seriously, just like Rev and Beck's entire argument. As for the scum slip, that's more of a possibility but the guy multi posts like a mother fucker. I don't think it's much to get too excited over.

That being said, I do not believe Rev is town. His play has been all over the place, but as for being the lynch today I do not support it.

My thoughts on Soda: Typical lurker. Little input. Not helpful. Hops wagons. Not town. But not necessarily scum. I mean, I could go for a Soda lynch, but I fail to see how this is anything different than funky. Or ScreamingHawk.

if you don't think he is town, why would you not want him lynched?

In post 1574, Beck wrote:
In post 1565, Sky wrote:Lolno. I'm not joining the wagon. That's not fence sitting. It's called refusa. I find Rev null. We all have null reads.

seems to contradict the statement that you don't think he is town

I didn't think I'd have to spell this out for you but I will. My read on Revenus: null. Null read: neutral read. Revenus has done some things that would suggest he is scum, he has done some things to suggest he is town. I cannot get a clear read on him. I do not know what he is. I find the recent accusations thrown at him to be weak. Why don't I want to lynch him? Because I don't know what he is. I would rather lynch someone who I think is scum rather than someone who could be town or scum. Does that make sense?

Now, I'm ok with a Soda lynch. I still think Sword of Omens is a scumbag but he is no longer with us. I am not against lynching lurkers, especially one who has hopped on the wagons when made readily available to him. I would just like to know what makes this any different than a funky/Screaming Hawk lynch.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Sky »

So Soda what do you have to say for yourself?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Sky »

In post 1666, bvoigt wrote:
In post 1642, bvoigt wrote:@vijay: Could you please respond to this post?

Both #1651 and #1654 are nice cases. But, I don't think they are today's lynches.

Why not?

I have to hand it to ThAd on this one, it's looking pretty bad for Slandaar.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Sky »

vijay why did you vote ScreamingHawk after finding Revenus suspicious?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Sky »

People I could lynch:
Sword of Omens, funkybike, Soda, Screaming Hawk (but not so much any but Sword)
vijay, Slandaar, hiraki.

I feel like sheeping onto a wagon is the best possible thing to do here with the deadline close. vijay never answered my question about why he voted ScreamingHawk over Rev. I'd still like to know that.

Well, ThAd has put together a good case. Slandaar's play right now looks pretty...desperate. He's throwing together some last attack on Beck for reasons I do not know. Sure, the guy has clogged this game up with so much bull shit, but I see this as more of a move of ignorance than scuminess.

UNVOTE: Sword of Omens
VOTE: Slandaar
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Sky »

MOD: V/LA until Monday

Noted. Thanks. ~DY
Last edited by DarthYoshi on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Sky »

Surprisingly, there aren't that many posts that need catching up on.

Why has the focus turned back to funkybike? It seems like these lurkers go in and out of style.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2265 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Sky »

VOTE: vijay
Seems like he's rushing things and hopping onto a hot wagon. What happened to the incentive to get this guy lynched yesterday?

Pops, how do you think vijay has improved?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Sky »

Has anyone played a game with Beck scum?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2460 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Sky »

I'm all for killing lurkers, except me. funky is a viable lynch. I just wanted to know why he sprung up again.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 2469, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:

In post 2460, Sky wrote:I'm all for killing lurkers, except me. funky is a viable lynch. I just wanted to know why he sprung up again.

This is a very scummy thing to say. Can we say "self-preservation"?

Goddam right you can call it self preservation. This is a complete fail at attempting to scumhunt. No shit I want to live. Anyone who's playing this game to win does. If I'm lynched as town does that help my team?

In post 2472, popsofctown wrote:
Lurkers is not a bad place to look. Day 1's inaccurate lynch suggests that the spotlight isn't where the scum are. Funky is a good lynch, as I mentioned in an earlier post. Vijay is still a good lynch. zdenek is a slamdunkscum lynch but no one seems to get that.

So you
do
find vijay scummy?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 2572, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 2524, Sky wrote:
In post 2469, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:

In post 2460, Sky wrote:I'm all for killing lurkers, except me. funky is a viable lynch. I just wanted to know why he sprung up again.

This is a very scummy thing to say. Can we say "self-preservation"?

Goddam right you can call it self preservation. This is a complete fail at attempting to scumhunt. No shit I want to live. Anyone who's playing this game to win does. If I'm lynched as town does that help my team?

This is so scummy it isn't even funny.

Wanna give me a real reason then? I've already wasted too much time arguing with such an anti town player such as yourself.

Why are we excluding the fact that there could be a vig? Hiraki was up on people's scumlists yesterday.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2616 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 2596, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I don't suppose I'd get much support for a Sky wagon, would I?

You really are nothing but talk aren't you? Why don't you outline a case and do something productive for a change. So far all I have going against me is the fact I don't want to get lynched. Unless there is a jester, nobody want to get lynched unless you're in this game to lose in which case you are a loser. I really hope this isn't the case.

In post 2599, sorgster wrote:Vel's slip is confusing me. I don't get it. That should have been beck with the bandwagoning thing, my mistake revenus. I would support a sky wagon sv.

Oh look who else is nothing but talk. Trying to cut deals eh? You know who does that? Scum. And you voted a completely different person. Where did that Vel vote come from? You said you didn't understand it.... Why aren't you voting for someone you find to be scum? Are you incapable of free thought?

UNVOTE: vijay
VOTE: sorgster
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3162 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Sky »

I apologize for not being here at all for today. I need to make some sort of contribution.

SV, why did you investigate who you did? You expressed suspicions of me yesterday, why not investigate me?

Do not see how vijay is town. Look at what pops said about him. Look at how I ask pops what he think vijay's alignment is. He is contradictory on the subject. I'm thinking scum buddies.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3169 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Sky »

Why was Pine "proven not to be mafia"?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”