BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Thu May 04, 2006 8:46 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

There was no night kill last night. (Duh) I imagine it was not because of a role blocker as I believe he would've come out and said "I blocked X and there was no kill. Lynch the b@$t@rd." Therefore the only reasons I can come up with is a doctor/protection role or scum didn't attempt a night kill.

I doubt that scum would have neglected to attempt a kill, and am hoping that there is a doctor for the following reason..I AM COP.

I didn't want to come out this early but the fact that it appears we have a doctor instills me with faith. Also I got a scum result while investigating "ziliu" last night and could not in good conscience allow someone else to be lynched when there is a confirmed scummer in my sights. Ergo
Confirm Vote: Ziliu

I realise that it is a little late now, but for future games, is it worth a cop coming out this early and hoping for protection, to tell of a scum result, or should he wait below the radar until later?
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Mon May 08, 2006 8:31 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Last night I investigated helpimabug on the theory that ziliu voted for him on day one possibly to throw off suspicion if one of them got caught.

Helpimabug is protown.
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Mon May 08, 2006 8:42 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

After seeing who the night kill was (I am not overly surprised maybe the scum thought he was congratulating the doc so no-one would think he was the doc) I am starting to suspect Sentinel 99
Sentinel99 wrote:Why, stikey, why???

Interesting developments... why would the mafia kill the one player who everyone suspected the day before? *shrug* I'm of the opinion that BrizzyBoi needs to post soon.
I don't think everyone suspected stikey, and generalisations are bad. Especially since yesterday you were defending stikey and christ give me some time, the thread had only been open for 40 minutes when you thought I really needed to post soon. Australia is a way different time zone and I was asleep.

Anyway
Vote: Sentinel99
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Mon May 08, 2006 8:18 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Sentinel99 wrote:Okay, in the interest of sharing information, would anybody like to know what stikey's role meant? Because I know. I don't know if anybody else does, but I can explain it. All anyone has to do is ask. That will also explain why I defended him.

That would be much appreciated. The more information the better, but if you could explain how you know that would be even better.
Sentinel99 wrote:Oh, and I'm sorry, Brizzy. :P I didn't realize the time difference. I was getting excited earlier.
That's cool, sometimes it's just a little frustrating when I am very rarely online at the same time as the majority of the other players.

Unvote: Sentinel99
downgraded to
FOS: Sentinel99
pending information.

Also @ help im a bug - What hunch do you have about audacesiuvat?
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Tue May 09, 2006 8:35 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Yosarian2 wrote:At this point, I'm more then willing to follow a "role-based hunch" from a confirmed good guy, until I have a reason not to.
vote:audacesiuvat

Help I'm A Bug: It's completly up to you, but at this point, you are unfortunatly likely to die tonight, as you're a confirmed innocent and all; if you have any role-based info that you think would help the town, it might be a good idea to share it before the end of the day.
@ help im a bug - Oops, sorry if by declaring your innocence I made you a target for a nightkill.

In the future should I declare innocent results or keep them to myself until either I hit a mafia or get a few results up my sleeve?

Also I too shall follow help im a bug's hunch and
Vote: audacesiuvat
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Tue May 09, 2006 8:47 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Cool, good to know. BTW is it worth asking if anyone has any suspects they want investigated , or does that just paint a bullseye on the suspects head for the mafia to night kill them the same night that I am investigating them...ergo wasting my ability for a night?
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Tue May 09, 2006 8:21 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

audacesiuvat wrote:
BrizzyBoi wrote:...
OK, now I'm
really
confused.

I'm better claim now before this gets any more out of hand, and see if we can't get some answers. I'm Cell Phone Guy. I'm a 3-shot mason to whomever I want to send a message to, one call per night. Last night I sent a message to BrizzyBoi to confirm my innocence and tell him not to waste an investigation on me in the future. Or at least I thought I did.

So, I don't know what led help i'm a bug to think that I'm scum, and I'm very confused as to why you're voting for me, BrizzyBoi.
I recieved no such message. The only thing I can think of (if you are who you say you are) is that
maybe
help im a bug has a redirection action and redirected your message to himself.
Maybe
he assumed that because you were communicating at night, that you were mafia.

For now
Unvote: audacesiuvat
but that is a lot of maybes.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Wed May 10, 2006 8:33 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

My only question is that if his role-claim is a cover, then why come up with something we can so easily test right now. Why not give a cover story that would take a night action to verify?
Sentinel99 wrote:Okay, I'm getting a little lost. Somebody who is good at explaining: tell me who we assume innocent, why, and who we assume scummy and why, please.
I am a claimed Cop and innocent, I have investigated "ziliu" and found him guilty and investigated "help im a bug" and found him to be innocent. I think this proves me as a sane cop (any other possibilities).

Anyone else is untested.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Wed May 10, 2006 9:16 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

bluesoul Post 113 wrote:Maybe he needs to get to this night?
Then why give us a roleclaim that we can dismiss right now?
bluesoul Post 113 wrote: I don't know, but the only logical thing would be a redirect and I don't think we want HIAB to roleclaim. Audacesiuvat should probably be the lynch today.
Also Post 109 - I mention possible redirect.
Post 111 - You declare "Speculation on that level is almost useless."
Post 113 - You declare "I don't know, but the only logical thing would be a redirect and I don't think we want HIAB to roleclaim."

Care to make your mind up? As incentive
Vote: bluesoul

Also I don't know about anyone else, but I would really like to know if HIAB (or anyone else) does have a redirection ability so we can resolve this audacesiuvat issue.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #10) » Wed May 10, 2006 7:39 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

VisMaior wrote:
My only question is that if his role-claim is a cover, then why come up with something we can so easily test right now.
What was the test result again?
The result is that he said he sent me a message, and I say I didn't recieve one.
VisMaior wrote:
Why not give a cover story that would take a night action to verify?
I wonder if the logical thing to do might be to wait another night and see if he can confirm his ability tonight or not.
So now it does take a nightaction to verify, no?
His cover story doesn't really need a night action to verify, the only problem I have with voting audacesiuvat is the silent HIAB issue, speaking of which...

HIAB Post 79 wrote:From the information I have, I'd say there's about a 20% chance he belongs to an antitown killing group.
HIAB Post 90 wrote:My evidence says 20% chance of you being scum.
I am really starting to get curious about how HIAB comes by his evidence.
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Wed May 10, 2006 7:47 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

As I was saying above before I prematurely hit the send button :roll:

Audacesiuvat doesn't require anyone to spend a night action to verify his claim, we don't need to take any action at all we just need to see if anything happens when he "attempts" to send a message to someone (preferably not me in case my high tech police issue radar gun is interfering with his signal)
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Thu May 11, 2006 8:20 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

That's good enough for me.
Unvote: bluesoul

Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Thu May 11, 2006 9:07 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

I don't feel so bad now about outing HIAB as a confirmed townie, when he would have outed himself as a roleblocker to get us another lynch.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #14) » Thu May 11, 2006 9:23 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Or there's the one about mobile phone signals making gas stations blow up.

Just giving you options and all. :lol:
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #15) » Fri May 12, 2006 12:03 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Ok, fair enough I can see the logic of bluesoul and Osloboditelj. Just because HIAB roleblocked audacesiuvat on Night 1 and there was no kill, doesn't mean that audacesiuvat was the scummer who was supposed to do the killing.

The kill could have been prevented by a protection role.

To give a little room for discussion I will (yet again)
UnVote: audacesiuvat.
Not that I find the situation any less suspicious, but mainly because even if we do string audacesiuvat up, there will still be a night kill (assuming 3 mafia) as opposed to confirming audacesiuvat's story on night 3 by having him send a message to someone and have HIAB
not
roleblock him so we can get an accurate read on his claim.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Sat May 13, 2006 10:10 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Well I am beginning to agree that audacesiuvat should be given another night to try and prove his innocence.

Unfortunately I have no other hunches at this point so am willing to go along with broomhead for the time being (who seems pretty confident) and
Vote: VisMaior
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Mon May 15, 2006 11:05 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

I now see the merits of withholding innocent investigations, and will only reveal guilty results unless absolutely necessary.

I can see why Broomhead could want them revealed, but after VisMaior's counter opinion, I can see why those reasons could easily be present in a scum player.

Unvote: VisMaior

However, something still doesn't sit right with me about Sentinel and hasn't for a long time, so I believe it is time to upgrade my FOS: Sentinel99 to a
Vote: Sentinel99
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #18) » Mon May 15, 2006 3:41 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

Just some random thoughts about who to lynch today -

Alright after rereading, Sentinel99 has defended Stikey from the start, couple this with the breadcrumbing and I now firmly believe that Sentinel99 is the mason he claimed and pro town.
UnVote: Sentinel99

Audacesiuvat is getting tested tonight over his postman type ability so I don't think that he is the play for today.

I'd like to think that I am off the suspect list :wink:

HIAB has been named innocent by my investigations, that is enough for me to take him off my suspect list.

VisMaior seems to have the towns best interests at heart and with nothing else to go on, I am going to
Vote: Broomhead
for so vehemently disagreeing with VisMaior.

That is all I can surmise at the moment, anyone elsehave any other insights?
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #19) » Thu May 18, 2006 12:40 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

At the moment I am comfortable where my vote is. Not 100% certain by any stretch, but best probability I can see at the moment.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #20) » Tue May 23, 2006 8:18 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

@ Drummer - Post 171 I unvoted Sentinel and voted Broomhead.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #21) » Thu May 25, 2006 8:35 am

Post by BrizzyBoi »

And here we go

Vote: Broomhead
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #22) » Wed May 31, 2006 8:07 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

D'oh!! Go town.
Richard M. Nixon
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:01 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

I got a guilty result on Bluesoul the night I was killed. What happened to my protection Yos?
Richard M. Nixon

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”