Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun May 21, 2006 5:11 pm

Post by Twomz »

As per my statement in a game not to be disclosed here... I will announce at the beginning of Day 1 whenever I am a townie in any game I play. I'm here to announce that... i'm a...

OMFG!!! Look at that squirel! It's freaken HUGE!!! It's tail has to be at least a foot long... if not a baker's dozen inches!!! GEEEEZZZZ...

Erm... as I was saying... I'm a townie :mrgreen:. Just letting everyone know from the start.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon May 22, 2006 4:47 am

Post by Twomz »

Would y'all like a summary of the restrictions/roles from the...

Holy Crap! We have BLUE carpet in here? How did I never notice that before! Geez!

Eh.... from the mini version of this game?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Mon May 22, 2006 12:37 pm

Post by Twomz »

Well, no one is discussing it, so i'll bring it up again... Does anyone want me to post a short list of the roles from the first Post Restriction Mafia?

Also, about the two ducks, there's a good chance that one of them is faking the claim (which in turn means, good chance they're mafia). But, I don'... Look at that shiny metal Object! It's so shiny... and metalic, OMFG I have to poke it! *poke* :mrgreen: *Glee* Poke Poke Poke!!!

Erm... I don't think that everyone has checked in yet, so we should wait before we decide to randomly lynch one of them on the chance that they did a really crappy fake restriction.

(Also, beware of the really annoying post restrictions, they have a tendency to be fake *cough MoS cough*)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Tue May 23, 2006 9:48 am

Post by Twomz »

When I recieved my PM of my pirate talking restriction on the first game, GL included a link to an online pirate tran...

Hey! Did you know there's an international pirate day :D. I didn't! But I do now :mrgreen:. I can't seem to remember what day it is though...

Ah hem... an online pirate translator. I'm sure it would be even easier to find a spanish one...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Tue May 23, 2006 4:11 pm

Post by Twomz »

unvote, vote: Viper
In the first game the scum (and one townie *Glares at D_M*) started the game WITHOUT restriction. That's why.

OH! OH! OH! I just ordered my new Compy! It's going to be so shiny and new!! SEE! LOOK AT IT!!!

Er... why I'm suspicious of people with... "hairy" post restrictions, it's more likely that they just made it up.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Wed May 24, 2006 4:03 am

Post by Twomz »

That was my first thought after I saw the 2 quacks...

OMFG MY HOUSE GOT WRAPPED! More like Raped though... geez. They used at least 4 24 packs of rolls too... bastards...

Erm... the 2 people with the same restriction. But, it's obvious some people's roles aren't going to be obvious, so a restriction of say, having to post like the restrictions of people voting you, might be impossible.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Wed May 24, 2006 7:03 am

Post by Twomz »

? Eh? I'm just say that...

OH! A cookie! :D. I LOOOVVEE Cookies! *eats*

... that a restriction involving other restrictions isn't very likely.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Wed May 24, 2006 11:26 am

Post by Twomz »

???

unvote, vote: Themanhimself

Quit being a newb, i've had way worse restrictions than having to speak spanish... geez. And, there are plenty of translators online... here look, i'm going to go to yahoo... typing in "spanish-english translator"... go to the second one (the first is a book or something) and I get...

PIZZA! Hurrah for pizza! I'm so glad my mom had a bunch left over from her end of the year party at school :D.

"First themanhimself did not write any restriction. Then, dragyn_mage began to write messages as a judge in message I number 40:

Draygn_mage wrote: If it would please the court, I would like to enter exhibits TO & B (the two duck claims). It is my opinion that witness Twomz is onto something in his estimation that one of them may be scum.

Immediately after that message, themanhimself in message I number 44 began to copy dragyn_mage and to write as a judge... very suspicious. ..elimino my vote of Rosso Meat, I am going to vote to themanhimself."

That isn't that hard is it?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Thu May 25, 2006 8:47 am

Post by Twomz »

I don't think...

SCHWEEEEETTT!!! I got a cake! For graduation! Hurrah for me :D.

that's a good idea stickey.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Thu May 25, 2006 2:02 pm

Post by Twomz »

If your partner was informed of the masonry and responds w/ a yeah, then i'll believe it... if not then i'm almost certain

Hurrah! We got our chocolate fountain out and tomorrow it's going to be all chocolaty and good. Hurrah for graduating :D.

...you're lying. (and there's still a possibility that your both lying, but i'm not going to get into that.)

So now... we wait.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Fri May 26, 2006 2:41 am

Post by Twomz »

I've only seen a few hammer vote roles before. I had one once, where I lost my posting restriction if I was the hammer vote (doubtful in this game). Most of the time a role like that would be town. IF he were scum, he probably wouldn't announce it... and at most (at least, as far as I can see) he'd get a Daykill tomorrow.(I've seen that too, although It was if someone said a certain word, not if they hammered someone).

So, in conclusion...

UUGGGHH! Why do I have to be up at the HS at freaken 9am for graduation practice. Grrrr... I haven't had a chance to catch up on my sleep yet since school got out.

i'd say there's about an 80% chance that TSS is telling the truth, and we should let him hammer TMH (he'll probably get some small Night ability, or something inane like... one vote against him doesn't count tomorrow). If he's scum, we'll probably be able to tell that something is wrong (extra kill, daykill, etc) so we'll have caught a scum. So I say we should let TSS finish him.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Tue May 30, 2006 3:42 am

Post by Twomz »

mod wrote:themanhimself (Duo Killer #1/Duo Killer) Lynched Day 1
Errr I suppose the other Duo Killer is the one who "drew and quartered" Pinky. Although I'd think draw and quartered was a mafia kill, and arson was a SK kill (which is what i'm assuming "duo killer's" are.).

Night 1 one player was struck by lightning... but the other was Drawn and quartered. It's possible that the lightning was CES's vig kill, but it's more likely that it was a mafia kill. Tonight if there's just 2 kills, and one is random kill method the other Drawn and Quartered, I suppose...

AAAHHH!!! Muffins :D. I wub muffins, they're so pastrylike and warm...mmmmmm.

*cough*...we'll have to assume that mafia kills through random methods, and the remaining SK ("duo", so there's probably another one left. Possibilities are D_M (although not very likely), one of the "Quakers", or someone with a fake posting restriction... don't know who yet though.)

But, I think finding mafia (there's probably just one group, which makes it harder to lynch them) is more important right now... any leads?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Tue May 30, 2006 6:28 am

Post by Twomz »

Hey Glork and Deli, are you 2 in a duck masonry? If you 2 are, and the 3rd quacker isn't... then we might have our other duo killer or a mafioso caught. If y'all are a 3 person masonry... then that's really odd, and unless it says that both of your partners are town, I wouldn't assume that they are. If y'all aren't in a masonry... what do you think about so many people havi...

WOooHooo!! I'm gonna go deposit over $1000 into my account in a bit :D. Hurrah for graduation presents! (Boo to graduation present thank you cards... :?).

having the same restriction?

The other quacker is Nightfall right? Even though he hasn't Quacked in all his posts...

Also...
Twomz's List of people who haven't posted at least 3 times so far, and thus are filthy lurkers. (it was 5, but that was like 1/2 the playerlist :cries:.)
armlx
Der Hammer
Shamrock
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Tue May 30, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm sorry Glork you're just...

OHHHHHH Stapler! It's so light, plasticy and maroony. But, it's not as good as Milton's Stapler... nope, that it is not.

...always a freaken mason.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Wed May 31, 2006 9:59 am

Post by Twomz »

1)
vote, stickey
Seems like a good plan for now.

SHOW ME POTATO SALAD... actually, don't. I don't really like potato salad. But, I do like family fued.

2) Riktus... Igmeou... My gut tells me your restriction is made up.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #181 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:29 am

Post by Twomz »

Hi, erm, why am I being bandwagoned again? For hopping on a bandwagon that I agreed w/? If you lynch me for that then we'd have to lynch all three Quackers for hopping on bandwagons (even though they don't agree w/ them).

Thedocsalive says that he doesn't think my restriction is real (although he said he wouldn't vote for people for that reason... :?.) As it's been pointed out i'm the ADD guy..

OHHHHHH!!! I just got 2 DVDs of SNL skits! For $11! I got Adam Sandler and Mike Myers! :D

... erm yeah. We never did point out the restrictions from the last game, so i'll go ahead and do that now.

Twomz - Pirate - Vig
Thok - Defensive - Doc
Neongrey - Mime - Vanilla
Nightcow - could only post 10 times a day - "cop"
Logic - Optimist - Masoned w/...
Aud... - Pessimist - Masoned w/ ^
D_M - Made up a restriction, Haiku - Vanilla townie
Quig - Duck - Vanilla townie
BrianMQ - Bishop - SK (sent on "quests")
Bethelmark - only posted once - Goon (I Vigged him Night 2 ;))
DG - Posted in emoticons (fake) - Goon
MoS - Really annoying 1337 speak (fake) - Goon

I'll post again in a little while, i'm short on time right now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:49 am

Post by Twomz »

1) I decided to claim at the beginning of Day 1 from now on when i'm a vanilla townie (w/ just a few exceptions). If you find that scummy w/e, but it doesn't stop me from doing it. I can assure you that i'm telling the truth, although you'll just have to take my word for it, and realize that if I don't tell the truth i'll be imediately lynched in all other games that i'm doing it in (therefore, there is no reason for me to lie about it, in fact, there's a good reason for me to tell the truth.)

2) So this...
"twomz"]1) vote, stickey Seems like a good plan for now.
is worthy of a vote, but this...
vaughn wrote:vote: the silent speaker
just two posts about it isn't worth a vote?

Stickey defended TMH yesterday, and there's a good chance that he's his partner. That's why I voted for him, I thought it was obvious... :?.

3) Outted? It was obvious they were connected somehow. I justed wanted it to be clear on whether they knew that both the others were town or not. A masonry from my perspective is a group of people that know each others alignment (the exception is the mafia, although they could be considered an evil scum group). The mafia most certainly knew that they were a masonry beforehand anyway. We just had to decide if they're all town, or all scum. The only people

Why haven't they shipped it out yet :(. My compy should have been sent out, but I don't think they've even started on it yet :cry: . Hopefully it will be in before I leave for my mission trip.

... people that aren't sure about that is the town. Besides, it won't really matter if one of them dies because the other two will be confirmed, and it will take the mafia 3 nights to kill all of them, which means 3 nights where our real cop doesn't die (If we even have a real cop).

4) Back to replacing lurkers and finding scum.
Mod, can we get a prod on shamrock, indentureddjin, and Der Hammer... and did you know that Ubertimmy hasn't posted once this whole game? You might want to let him know that he's in this game.
(I missed him in the first run, because I assumed that everyone had at least posted once and went by the "display posts from..." thing below the quick reply.)

A restriction list...
1. ChannelDelibird - Duck
3. Der Hammer - ?
4. Nightfall - Duck
6. Yosarian2 - AABB Quatrains (
FOS yos2
every time i've ever seen a poetic restriction it's been a fake restriction or a mafioso)
7. Rosso Carne - has to overreact in posts
8. the silent speaker - ?can't tell
9. Tamuz - Fudd
10. Shamrock - Armytalk
11. Machiavellian-Mafia - Spanish
13. draygn_mage - Court talk
14. armlx - ?
16. thedocsalive - Studder
17. Twomz - ADD
18. ubertimmy - ?
19. stikey - Smurf
20. Vaughn - ?has to vote in everypost?
21. riktus - Typos
Nixame
Glork!! - Duck
24. viper0933 - has to underline every other word
25. indentureddjinn - ?supposidly hindering... but I can't tell what it is

Dead players
2. Cogito Ergo Sum (The Killer Robot/Day Vig) Drawn & Quartered Night 1
5. VisMaior (Drunkard Doc/Doc) Struck by Lightning Night 1
12. themanhimself (Duo Killer #1/Duo Killer) Lynched Day 1
15. Fritzler (Buttoneer/Insane Inventor) Deep-Fried Night 2
22. Pink Princess (Verbose Person/Townie) Drawn & Quartered Night 2

If you have a ? next to your name it means either your restriction isn't obvious... or you're not posting a lot. In a game where the mafia have to make up restrictions, i'm going to assume that if you're lurking, it's because you don't want to mess up making up a restriction. I'll give timmy a bit of slack, because it doesn't look like he knows he's in this game.

Now, the people that it seems are scummiest
Lurkers (of course, in order of lurkyness)
Ubertimmy
Shamrock
Der Hammer
Armlx
Indentureddjin
Vaughn

People whos restrictions I think are faked.
Riktus (too messy for a real restriction)
Yos2 (as i've said, i'm suspicious of poetic restrictions)

Finally, people who are acting scummy or who are likely to be scum
Stickey (defended TMH yesterday)
D_M (although TMH's connection to D_M is probably WIFOM'd. This is also the other reason I asked about the masonness of the Ducks, because of TMH's claim)
The ducks (either all town or all scum)

I'm having trouble getting a read on most of the town... i'll wait til the mod responds to my prod requests before I discuss anything else.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:10 am

Post by Twomz »

yos2 wrote: About my post restriction being fake
I will say this isn't my piece of cake
If scum I talk my way out of trouble
This crap makes that hard, my problems double
Erm... that's exactly...

I get to eat at Mazzios for lunch :D. Hurrah for chocolate chip pizza! Hurrah for all you can eat buffet :D.

... erm, exactly why scum would choose it. You can always fall back on "why would I chose a restriction this hard if I were scum. (although, the other time I saw it, the person in question (who's in this game *cough cough*) was a townie, so i'm not voting for you. The other time it was the same restriction (or actually, it was he had to have 4 lines of poetry in each post, he just did all poetry.) as you, and he was scum (we never suspected it, I least of all, because he sent me a note at night... silly specail rules... :? See DA Mafia on salvation to see what i'm talking about).)

Well, that was a nice long side note...

Yos, there's always a chance that GL thought D_Ms restriction from last game was nice and simple and included it in this game (or that he was planning on putting this restriction in here instead of the mini from the beginning). I'm not saying that I know you're scum or anything... just that your restriction makes me more suspicious of you (like Riktus's typo restriction).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #228 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hey, I'm back! :D Now for some defending I guess.

TSS: I didn't remember the drawing/quartering from night one, and I didn't read the flavor of Tmhs death that closely, so when I saw "Drawn and Quartered" I assumed mafia because usually large groups are required for that specific excecution (as in a lynch mob). Looking back I should have noticed the Day 1 deaths and such... but, hindsight is 20/20 or w/e, so i'm trying not to dwell on it. Also, how is making an obvious mistake like that drawing attention away from it? Wouldn't it instead get people to post corrections on it and draw attention TO it?

Others: Ah... I don't really know what to say about the "I don't believe your restriction" deal. I said that about a few people because that's how it struck me (usually GL will make simple restrictions that won't have too many "translation" problems (MM isn't an exception (Even if he is mafia *shrug*), there are plenty of places he can go to translate it one way or the other)) and that's my opinion. There really isn't anything I can say about my restriction one way or the other. When I first got it I liked it... except the whole "You don't get to do anything" schpeal...

Schpeal? speel? How on Earth do you spell that? I hate not being good at spelling.. :(.

But that doesn't have to do w/ my restriction... which brings me to my next point.

@People who don't like my Day 1 claim: Hey, grow up. I'm going to do this in every game that i'm townie that isn't mountainous or where I'll get mod killed for claiming. Again, if I am mafia and try it, i'll get lynched in all the other games that I'm doing it in. It makes no sense for me to claim vanilla townie at the beginning of Day one if I'm mafia anyway. And if you're of the opinion that it "narrows" the targets for the mafia, well, so what? It's just like i'm Kenji when i'm a townie (only people from MTGS will get that one).

Is there any other point against me? Or is it just those weak theories?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:59 pm

Post by Twomz »

I get lynched in every game anyway so...

OMFG!!! MTGO is awesome. Too bad it's so freaken expensive to start up... I think i'll sell some of my real cards and use the money to pwn online...

it doesn't matter to me.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #242 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:57 am

Post by Twomz »

Thx Stikey and M-M... y'all are Ok guys. Since I'm 1 away... I might as well start on my eulogy, or last words, or w/e.

DON'T lynch people based soley on restriction. And if you do decided to lynch someone on restriction, do it because they haven't been following it to a T since Day 1. There's a group of about 5 people that lurked day one,

Why doesn't Windows Media Center come w/ freaken Word and Powerpoint :evil:. Freaken pissed me off. Then I had to go and dig through a pile of CDs to find our XP install disks, and then It wouldn't let me not install Outlook (which sucks bigtime)... OMFG.

Ahhem... and didn't really suply any good info for their restriction. Those people are a good place to start tomorrow.

Mod, if I leave my restriction out of several posts in a row, and get modkilled, will the day end or go on?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #253 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:18 am

Post by Twomz »

Armlx, why would I give up my kenjiness just to live for one game as scum. It doesn't make any...

ARRRGGG! I was just 3 points away from CLEPing out of Pol. Sci :(. Stupid Roe vs. Wade... and other landmark court cases (and the US political party system).

Er, Easier for me anyway. In fact, it's made me be a prime lynch target (ironically Day 2) in both the games i've tried it in. I think most people are just angry that i'm trying to break the game ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #257 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:52 am

Post by Twomz »

I'd much rather be Nked than lynched, so making myself a scum target doesn't bother me.

Also, @ everyone: You all do know that I usually end up..

Great, I can't freaken find it. I'm going off to UMARMY tomorrow, and I can't find my stupid red plastic toolbox w/ my hammer, paintscraper, and goggles in it :?, this sucks.

er.... claiming Day 1 regardless because i'm usually bandwagonned and forced to claim. What difference does it make if I do it volunteraly at the beginning instead w/ the added bonus of ensuring the town that i'm protown, than claiming (townie no less) in order to not be lynched.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #305 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:05 pm

Post by Twomz »

You mean a scum who doesn't have a restriction?
unvote, vote: DG

So the deadline is June 21st?

OMGZ do you know what else happens on June 21st! FREAKEN NEW EPISODE OF PURE PWNAGE!!! wooooohhooooooooo! :D OMFG IT'S GONNA BE TEH AWESOMER!!!!

(Is that better Glork? At least I try to do my restriction in all my posts *cough cough*)

Again, as in all games i'm in, I don't mind being lynched, because i'm certain several scum are on my wagon (or attempting to get on it (TSS))
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #316 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:04 pm

Post by Twomz »

Erm...

My new mouse is so SHINY! It's a blue Razer Diamondback, and it glows blue. JUST LIKE MY PIMPIN LCD LIGHT ON THE BACK OF MY MONITOR :D.

... BS.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #325 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:28 am

Post by Twomz »

Does anyone have any...

SCHWIINNGG!!! WAYNES WORLD! PARTY TIME! EXCELLENT!! WAYNES WORLD!!!

*cough* ... objections to the DG lynch? And DG... if you are scum, that's one of the worst fake claims i've ever seen (sorry.)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #345 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:29 am

Post by Twomz »

Lol, that's exactly the type of role *I* should...

Man... my room's a mess. I need to clean it up but I have work tonight so I can't til tomorrow. Oh well, I suppose it will have to stay messy a little while longer.

er.. be given, because I tend to get lynched... a lot.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #358 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:29 pm

Post by Twomz »

Ok, it seems as if we have 3 killing groups.

The duo killers (who killed Night 0, one died day 1, and killed Night 1, (didn't kill last night))

The mafia (obv)

Other (Vig/Sk?/extra mafia kill?)

There have been 2 drawn and quartered (duo killers, known), 2 deep frys (unknown, probably vig or Sk), then there's a struck by lightning and a crushed.

Unless for one reason or another the mafia kills by deep frying (seems more of a SK/vig kill than mafia to me :?) then Night 2 either a doc or a RBer got lucky, and it seems as if they have either blocked one each night or the vig/sk/duokiller/mafia decided not to kill each night (probably not the SK or mafia...)

I was under the assumption that last night the doc protected TSS (because of his cop claim) and was successful, but it seems as though that isn't the case anymore (the mafia wouldn't have targetted TSS unless there are 2 mafias (one being the duokillers I suppose, but they hit that night... *shrug*)

Another thing is that this clears the other two ducks. :D
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #361 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:45 am

Post by Twomz »

CD, yes, i guess that's what i get for posting at 3 in the morning... Thx for pointing it out when it might have gone unnoticed... at least I don't have an ability to lose.

Stickey... WTF? Of course you can assign kills to a particular group based on the flavor... The duo killers draw and quarter, we know that. And in a few nights we should be able to tell who the other...

Man, i really need to take out the trash in my room... it's starting to pile up in my little trash basket. Oh well, i don't really use it that much anyway :?, so it should be fine... but still... I think I might have to take it out soon.

...er... kills belong to. If you didn't know I always analyze the kill flavor (when there is some, and multiple kills) and i'm usually pretty accurate.

And I don't see why that sentence didn't make sense. TSS claimed that he got a cop investigation when he hammered someone, so, I assumed a doc would protect him Night 2. It turns out he was lying, so the kill that was stopped Night 2 wasn't targetting TSS, and since I think it was the mafia kill that was stopped, there's a good chance that the RBer was successful that night, or that we have an unnightkillable role who was targetted.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #374 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:35 am

Post by Twomz »

*sigh* I suppose i'll have to spell it out for y'all (sheesh).

TSS claimed that he had an ability that triggered when he hammered someone... right? I remember he said it was a cop investigation. Ok, so we basically had a claimed cop Day 1.
Night 1, I'm assuming that the doctor protected the claimed cop. I'm sorry if that's "reaching" or "odd" that i assume the doctor protected the claimed cop, but i'm assuming it anyway. So, the fact that there are at least 3 kill groups and there were only 2 kills, leads me to believe that one of the kills was somehow stopped. Now if the vig or SK targetted...

BLECH.... I hate that stuff they make you put in your mouth at the dentist office. I think it's Chloro... something... anyway, it sucks, tastes nasty.

ah...TSS then that would explain the blocked kill (i dont' know why the vig would target the claimed cop and there was a duo killer kill that night, so the SK(s) probably didn't target him that night). But, since I don't think that's the case i'll have to assume that the kill was blocked by some other means, because the mafia would not target one of their own.
SO, IMO, either the RBer got lucky or the mafia/vig hit an unnightkillable person TWO NIGHTS AGO, not last night, (which might be where the confusion is coming from) but 2 nights ago, the night after TSS first claimed his hammer ability.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #400 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:51 pm

Post by Twomz »

Well, i've already claimed...

*YYYAAAWWWNNN* ZOMG!!! It's 3AM... I really need to stop playing WoW this late at night :(.

...er, is there any questions anyone has for me?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #402 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Twomz »

N..

Arg, silly kids and their swimming parties. Always throwing stuff at everyone and getting people wet. I wish I wasn't required to go to them :?.

...o.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #405 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:07 am

Post by Twomz »

Then someone who was NKed and confirmed as town would have been modkilled for breaking that rule several times.

Try reading the whole thread...

AHHHGGG!! Sand gets everywhere.... :(.... :D but i'm almost done spreading our pile throughout the yard, and I get pizza :D.

... instead of just the rules, which were changed sometime on day 1.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #439 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:55 am

Post by Twomz »

Belated Bah. I'd say go town, but i don't have much faith in y'all right now :P.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”