ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:20 pm

Post by ziliu »

http://www.google.com/search?q=common+sense

I didn't want to read about some completely irrelevant friggin' 18th century work! Google obviously isn't my friend.

vote: Google
Mafia is not about who is right, mafia is about who is left.
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:22 pm

Post by ziliu »

Anybody know what the link in the vote count means?

Anyway, I am hesistant to lynching DGB, based solely on the fact that she wants to be lynched. She claimed a really weird role, which I tend to believe, (Really, it's impossible to make something like that up :P), but still I feel she's not telling the whole truth, and hence I'm not trusting her, and hence I don't want to do what she wants us to do.

And if she really can reveal scum for us, so much better.

Then again, she could be scum trying to reverse psychology us into not lynching her, and it gets awfullly WIFOM awfully quickly, but I still think her role is too hard to make up for scum.
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:12 am

Post by ziliu »

Vigging is definitely better than lynching. But I don't think she should be vigged either; the mere fact that she wants to die is reason enough not to kill her. And if she's telling the truth, having her around might reveal scum some day.
FOS: GreenLiquid, CES

CES: Care to expand on the reasons behind that Rhox vote? Or are there any reasons at all?
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:08 am

Post by ziliu »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:In conclusion, s'llabfooGgnippirD snoitca still do ton hctam her claimed elor dna she needs ot eb vigged tonight.
I don't really see how her actions fail to match her claimed role. Care to elaborate? And even if her actions don't match her claimed role, that is more of a reason
not
to get DGB vigged.
unvote, vote CES

And
FOS: Shamrock
for using really crappy logic:
Shamrock wrote:Thinking about it, here's our possibilities that I see:

-DG is telling the truth.
-DG is some sort of post-restricted pro-town role that needs to be lynched in order to get an ability.
-DG is scum trying to slip by with this kind of a claim.

In all three cases, there is no actual downside to lynching him.

Unvote, Vote DrippingGoofball
And MoS pointed out, there are far more possibilities than these. For instance:

DGB is neutral role that needs to get lynched/vigged/night-killed in order to win. (Actually, I can imagine a role like this: "You are lynch-immune and night-kill immune. You win when you have been killed, by any means, X times.")
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:06 am

Post by ziliu »

PBuG, just to confirm, you're saying you're absolutely sure you're sane, in a game where the mod has downright said we should be expected to be lied to?

If this is the case, a simple "yes" will do, I'm not asking you details about how you know that, but you see, I'm still hesitant to blindly bandwagon somebody based on a guaranteed-sane cop claim, because in this game, it seems very likely the mod would tell somebody he/she is guaranteed sane just to screw things over.
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:42 pm

Post by ziliu »

Where the hell did Masterchief come from? And why are there so many people who want to get lynched? But well, at least they speed up Day 1. In lack of better alternative, I'm willing to go for lynching Shamrock. PBuG seems sure of his sanity, though I still have no clue how he can be that in this game.
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:25 am

Post by ziliu »

unvote, vote marc.six
. When I first saw that post, I thought it was rather obvious Scum were scum. To me, the tone of marc.six's post gives the impression that he's scum trying too hard to sound as though they are clueless townies.
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:00 am

Post by ziliu »

FOS: PBuG
. You say we should go ahead and hammer someone for whom you're awaiting investigation results ???
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:09 am

Post by ziliu »

marc.six wrote:
Ziliu wrote:unvote, vote marc.six. When I first saw that post, I thought it was rather obvious Scum were scum. To me, the tone of marc.six's post gives the impression that he's scum trying too hard to sound as though they are clueless townies.

But the guy named 'Scum' isn't playing?
No, I mean that I think Scum is part of the game mechanics, that it's an account that VisMaior provided to allow scum to post messages in thread, or something like that.

But Mariyta looks very suspicious right now. Mariyta, why did you vote viper? Is it because he mentioned the word you're not allowed to say? Might it be that you must vote for anyone who mentions that word??? And if so, why the hell did you hint at the word in the first place?
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:24 pm

Post by ziliu »

Mariyta, are you claiming something in the lines of viewtopic.php?t=3455? If so, the lack of someone confirming what you said is a point counting against you...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”