Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #296 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Holy hot dog!

I am relieved Vaughn finally checked into rehab, you will now have the pleasure to play with a clean and sober player.

I totally disown all of Vaughn's actions, especially the vote for the Mason, which MUST have been the result of a very convincing hallucination, involving anything from yodeling yogurt to gorillas in tutus.

vote: DrippingGoofball

unvote

As a replacement, I am not particularly comfortable hammering Twomz, however scummy he may look. He's hilarious. I would miss him.

I hope you don't mind allowing me to ease gently into this end of the day.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #298 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:07 am

Whoa, Glork! Not so fast with your vote! Where did I say he faked a post restriction?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #301 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:06 am

Yes! Then he did fake a post restriction. He/We/I don't have any.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #304 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:10 am

MmmmM.... this is a bad turn of events... really... you don't want to visit this. There was a Vanilla Townie in Mini Post-Restriction, who didn't have a Restriction. This is the same, but different.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #306 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:22 pm

That's IT? That's it, Twomz? You just vote for me because I have no restriction?

Remember what happened in Post-Restriction Mini when we lynched a Vanilla Townie who had no post restriction. Of course, I was scum in that game, so I was happy to lynch a Townie for ANY reason, but if it happened here, I would be sad. Especially since I am the non-post-restricted Townie.

SO: Lay off me, will you?

No more votes for DrippingGoofball.

Thank you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #307 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:23 pm

Twomz, you are really adorable in the rendition of your post restriction, BTW. You crack me up. Too bad I am not scum and you are.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #308 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:46 pm

I just thought of something!

If I were scum, wouldn't I have hammered Twomz?

But I didn't. I wasn't sure, I have not directly interacted with him and I thought I should be wise and hold off.

Twomz, however, did not hesitate for one second to fuel a wagon initiated by MoS. Given his situation, it's a little reckless for Twomz to draw attention to himself in such a manner. I bet he's not scum.

As to the possibility of my being scumbuddies with Twomz, a cursory look at the games where I was scum should tell you that I do not hesitate to throw my partners under the bus if they slip up.

So think about this before you cast your votes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #310 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:39 pm

stickey, you can thank (or smurf if you prefer) Glork and Twomz for creating this WIFOM, not me.

I am but an innocent victim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #315 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:46 pm

My only restriction is a compulsion to vote for Masons. That's it. No other restriction.

I don't have to hammer them! That would be ridiculous. Only vote for them. At least once.

My role is "Contractor." Yeah I know, it doesn't make all that much sense, but I hire Masons by voting for them. After I vote for a Mason, I receive a permission from the Mod to speak freely.

I can write whatever I want in my posts.

I don't know what Vaughn was up to. Obviously, he successfully voted a Mason which unlocked his temporary restriction to write only 10 words per post and vote. That's why now I can say anything I want. I guess there was a delay between the Mason vote and the Mod permission, so there are a few inconsistencies that can be explained that way.

You will all weep tomorrow when I am revealed to be a Townie upon my death.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #322 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:53 am

Fools! Fools! You are making a huge mistake!

I tried to cover up my true role by inventing that Contractor business, it's not true. I was trying to make it easy for you, but clearly, you guys are too dense to pick up hints.

I am the Contractor, yes, that part is true, and I do have to vote for Masons. But I am also a rolefinder!

During Night 1, I rolebloked CES, on Night 2, I roleblocked Fritzler, and on Night 3, I rolebloked VisMaior.

It's a tragic coincidence that I only roleblocked dead guys, and they can't confirm me. But if you let me live tonight, I can prove myself.

Just give me one more night. I am innocent. I just don't have a post restriction. You can't lynch me for that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #329 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:32 am

I am both a roleblocker and a rolefinder.

I can choose to roleblock, or rolefind. I got a bit mixed up here about there having been a third might, because I expected Twomz to be lynched, and I was
going to
roleblock VisMaior tonight.

Now let's stop talking about me and let's find scum.

I am going to be nightkilled now anyway, after having revealed myself as a power role. The scum will take care of me for sure.

Which is going to be funny, they're going to find out that I am un-nightkillable! Haha. I am going to laugh!

So - if the Town is dumb enough to lynch their un-nightkillable roleblocker/rolefinder, then the Town richly deserves to lose.

Case closed.

Can we try to find real scum now?

Oh, and I am going to need doc-protection tonight.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #331 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:51 am

Oh yeah, I DON'T need doc-protection, I am un-nightkillable. I got mixed up, that is all. My role is very bizarre and confusing, even to me. The post restriction that is lifted after voting a Masons, and rolefinder/roleblocker combined powers with un-nightkillability is a lot to handle.

Sorry, my bad. I hope you won't be dumb enough to hold that one little mistake against me.

I bet the scum wants me lynched because they have now learnt that they can't kill me at night. Right? Right.

Let's find some scum, please! :roll:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #333 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:00 am

HEY!!!

Have I been hammered????

Let's count...

Twomz... 1
M-Mafia... 2
Rosso Carne... 3
thedocsalive... 4
CDelibird... 5
Yosarian2... 6
Glork... 7
stikey... 8
riktus... 9
bertrand... 10

Phew! But I am only one away from being lynched!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #334 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:01 am

Glork wrote:DGB quacks me up.
At least she's having fun with it before she dies. ;)
Haha. Well. At least I didn't give away my scumbuddies!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:06 am

Oh, look at what I found!

Who's going to claim the honor?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #336 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:07 am

That Vaughn was a loser, man!

Good thing I stepped in to show you all how this game is played.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #337 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:09 am

Requesting
Mod Prod
on all the players that have yet to vote for me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #339 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:39 am

Ha
hhha hhhHH
HHAA!

Hahah!

Ha! HhhHA
HHHAHH
AHA Aaaaaa aaaaaAaaA
aAaa
Aaaaaaa
aa aaAAAA!!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #340 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:39 am

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #341 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:42 am

I win! Fools! I got you all.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #344 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:15 am

Nah...

Roleclaim:
Kamikaze.

Purpose:
getting myself lynched, but not vigged or night-killed.

Win condition:
getting myself lynched.

Fun bit:
whoever hammers me, explodes with me... which means...
TSS is dead meat.
You'll soon find out whether he was scum or town.

Without Glork's invaluable help, I doubt I could have gotten myself lynched in less than 24 hours - with a looming deadline - and Twomz, my "competitor" with 10/11 votes!

I really have a talent for this. This is an classic example that will be a must for all future mafia textbooks.

Image Image

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #348 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:15 am

Don't knock Vaughn! It's not as easy as it looks. It takes extraordinary cunning and talent.

Stikey, why on Earth would I lie now? Not only am I officially lynched, but I won!

I didn't realize TSS claimed a special power if he hammers. Haha! Now, that's funny. I'm looking forward to the obits to see whether TSS is scum or town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #352 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:22 am

One such role that features a heavy pressure to "hammer" is commonly referred to as "scum." ;-)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”