Mini 362 - Open Role Bastard Mafia (Game Over)

M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:41 pm

Post by M4yhem »

*Spins the spinny thing*

Hmm, blue. Interesting.

Vote:Bethelmark
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:08 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Unvote:Bethelmark

Vote:Fritzler
for being oddly quiet.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:53 am

Post by M4yhem »

Shadowlurker, I just wanted to vote for Fritzler.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:21 am

Post by M4yhem »

BANDWAGON!
So what do we do now?Should we wait for the others to arrive?
Or maybe the scum would like to step forward?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Post by M4yhem »

I love butterflies; they are so shiny and beautiful and
Oh right, game related disscusion.
I think we should seriously consider no lynch as an option; but only after we have tried a few bandwagons.
Claims might work differently in this games but scummy behaviour is going to be the same as in other games so I think we should play like we normally do; by voting for the people who act the scummiest. Nai has a point about counterclaimimg; I think the scum are still slightly more likely to claim helpful role today, since if they claim a vanilla role, we would probably lynch them anyway.
Also, bandwagons give us information about all the people who vote, not just the guy being voted for. So it will still be useful to bandwagon, even if the claims are calculated to confuse us.
If we stall after a few bandwagons, we can always go back to the no lynch idea.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:03 am

Post by M4yhem »

Obviously we don't just bandwagon people randomly. We need to use some kind of logic. For the record, I hate mass claiming; it seems like such a shoddy way to win.
Unvote:Fritzler

Vote:Bogre

Another quiet one. Post Bogre, post!
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm

Post by M4yhem »

I have no idea what bastardation does, but I don't think there's any harm in speculating about it. I'm guessing it changes the role into something that works completly the opposite from what it's meant to. The problem is, some of the roles already work like that, like the crazy cop. Maybe the cop becomes a normal cop if he's bastardised?

Kirbyphreak seems to agree with me about the no lynch idea. I think we should call it 'plan Z' and only use it if we really need to.

Even if the vigilate kills tonight, we can't be sure he's mafia. He could just be a trigger happy townie. It's an interesting idea that the Vig might have the mafia's only kill, but we won't be able to find out until we've seen a few nights.

Right now, we just need something to talk about. What about that bandwagon on Zindaras? Whats that about?

Unvote:Bogre
because he followed my command. Good Bogre!
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:41 am

Post by M4yhem »

Shadowlurker; unless we start wondering who has what role, I don't see how ideal speculation can hurt the town.

Help, is there any reason for that vote on Nai? Or is it to early for reasons?

Do you think we should consider the geneologist a threat to the town?
I think any role could be bastardised. Pariah just needs to make sure that the role no longer does what it's supposed to. We might even see vanilla villagers who can't vote.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:55 pm

Post by M4yhem »

I agree with Zindaras.
vote:Fritzler
He's pretty clearly scum.

Also,
Fos:help I'm a bug
for still not giving his reasons for the Nai vote. Reasons help the town y'know.

The Lurker/Bogre thing seems like a misunderstanding to me.

The bastardasion thing is interesting, but we won't know what it does until we see it in action. I'm fairly sure it will be bad for whoever gets bastardised. Obviously.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:00 am

Post by M4yhem »

Bethelmark, you jump on me for that but you ignored Help I'm a bug when he did it earlier? What gives?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:37 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Help I'm a bug provided reasoning for his vote? Where? As far as I can see he just quoted something Nai said without explaining what was suspisious about it. Nai's voting him for that reason, isn't he?

As for my reasoning; Fritzler started a bandwagon agaist Zindaras and then disappeared. I think that's slightly odd. He's still being pretty quiet.

Twomz-Well you're right so far.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:10 am

Post by M4yhem »

Meh. I wasn't really voting to lynch Fritzler either, I just want him to wake up and smell the open role bastard mafia.

Twomz: Fritzler doesn't really
need
to say anything to get people to bandwagon his votes, as you probably know.

Help, I don't think Nai said anything about mass claims in the bit you quoted. And I totally need to pay more attention since I missed your reasons on the first read through.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:36 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Unvote:Fritzler
because he doesn't seem to care...
I thought it was just this game he was failing to participate in but apparantly not.

Help, I think you misinterpreted Nai quite a bit. Nothing in that bit you quote suggests he was in favour of mass claiming.

Bad Nai! Terrible pun, no cookies for you!

Do you think we should prod Fritzler again? It wasn't that long since his last prod...
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:12 am

Post by M4yhem »

Vote:Help I'm a bug
who seems to be stirring things up against Nai.

Zindaras, we'll be lucky if we get a sentence out of Fritzler. If he does speak, I predict he will say "Why isn't Nai dead yet?" or something similar to that.

The more we talk about bastardisation the more confused I get. I didn't realize we wouldn't know we were bastards, although it does make sense.

If the Genealogist targets himself...then he might become unable to bastardize people; or unable to cure them...or nothing would happen. Who knows.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:47 am

Post by M4yhem »

Help- It’s not that fact that you accused Nai that bothers me. It’s the fact the you accused him using fabricated evidence. He never said a thing about mass claiming.
And then you act like bringing up the possibility of counterclaims is scummy, when it’s not.

You’re seriously coming to conclusions regarding me and Nai way too early.

A possibility you missed:
5)M4yhem is town. M4yhem has no idea what Nai’s role is but M4yhem doesn’t like accusations to be based on fabricated evidence. Thus, M4yhem defends Nai to avoid a possible miss-lynch.

Number 5 is the correct one, fyi.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:21 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Help- That's pure hypocrisy. You voted for Nai on little to no evidence and then you complain when I vote for you? It's only one vote; it won't kill you. I voted for you because your reasoning on Nai is poor. Do you deny that your reasoning on Nai was poor? If so explain why.
This OMGUS stuff you're coming out with does nothing to make me want to change my vote.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:31 am

Post by M4yhem »

Alright, let me explain where I’m coming from here:
help im a bug wrote:
Nai wrote:Well, claims will help. I don't understand what Twomz means by saying that counterclaims aren't going to help. Just because we know WHAT roles are in this game doesn't mean that a counterclaim does nothing. You treat a counterclaim in this game like a counterclaim in any other game: Lynch the first claimer then, if they're not scum, lynch the other one.
unvote, vote: nai
This is where you first voted for Nai. Note the lack of reasoning; nothing but what seems to me to be a wholly unremarkable quote.
help im a bug wrote:I thought the post I quoted with my vote spoke for itself.

Nai was seriously advocating mass claiming in this situation. I found this unwise at best, scummy at worst.
This is the reason you gave for your vote. Now read the post by Nai you quoted again and then explain to me where he advocates mass claiming in it.

And even if he had advocated mass claiming, how is that scummy, please explain?

help im a bug wrote:Dude, you said "On another point, counterclaims are definately going to be a part of this game, especially with bastardized roles,
if the roles start acting like other roles.
"

It was
your idea
that bastardized roles might mimic others. Don't act like I'm pulling random ideas from thin air.
Then there’s this post. It’s not what you’re saying here, it’s the tone you seem to be saying it in. You sound like you’re accusing Nai of something but I really don’t see what that would be.
help im a bug wrote: *yawn* Arguing that what I said was scummy doesn't mean that what your buddy did wasn't scummy. Quit trying to distract the town.
This is just silly. And arguing that my vote on you was scummy doesn’t make your vote on Nai any less scummy.

Then you conclude I’m scum just because I didn’t like your reasons for voting for Nai. Either you are being lazy with your thinking, which doesn’t help the town, or you are being defensive and making baseless accusations because you’re scum.

help im a bug wrote: It's not that you're voting me for
little
reason; that I'd be fine with. It's the specific reason you gave ("stirring things up against Nai") that makes me suspicious.
Well how do you like my reasons now?

Twomz, according to the votecount you’re not voting for anyone. Do you mean you’re satisfied with not voting?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:09 am

Post by M4yhem »

Yes, please give more clarification.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:01 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Twomz - I don't think I'm sold on that idea. When Fritzler is town he's as likely to be wrong as anyone, surely? And when he's wrong, it will be harder to see because he never gives any reasons for his votes.

Fritzler, any comments?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:03 pm

Post by M4yhem »

er, themanhimself, aren't you yourself actually bandwagoning? Quite shamelessly too?

lol@Nai.

Help, explaining ftw.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:50 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Fos:TheManHimself
because I don't understand what you're going on about atall. When did Twomz create false suspicion?

I think Fritzler is scared to post here. I've seen him post on other games in the forum but not in either of the games I'm in with him. So yeah, Fritzler is a chicken. :)

Help I'm a bug, would you mind responding to my accusations, please? I'm kind of calling you scum here; might be worth your attention.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:09 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Nai- I'm still interested in HIAB. My vote stays on him until he responds to the things I've said. But there's no need to concentrate on one person.

Help- you are not helpful. Start talking, unless you're happy with my vote on you.

I agree with themanhimself that Twomz's strategy is not very smart; don't think its worth a vote though.

I think prolific refers to the same thing as Fritz's title (more in than you); it means he joins a lot of games. Doesn't mean he posts in any of them though...
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:52 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Argh. Three people only have posted since I last checked?
Fos:all those who aren't posting
for being evil scummy lurkers.

If I could vote for HIAB again, I would. His lack of defense disturbs me.

Also, thanks Pariah for the quick intervention.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:25 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Zindaras- ok, fair enough.

I checked the away thread and Friztler has a reason for not posting here.

Twomz- That's not amazingly helpful. If you don't enjoy the current conversation, you have the power to change it. For the record, I'm not angry with HIAB but if he doesn't respond to my comments at all I'm assuming he's got something to hide.Do you think HIAB is scummy, btw? If not, who do you suggest we vote for?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:35 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Zindaras-I am always eager. Check out newbie 260 if you can be bothered. I’m actually being quite restrained in this game. I probably seem more eager because only three other people are posting.

I explained the vote for Fritzler. Really, I wanted to see what would happen is I voted him. I was kinda disappointed that nothing did.

My vote on HIAB has good stuff backing it up. If you disagree, I’d like to know exactly what you disagree with.

It’s nice that themanhimself is supporting me now. I don’t find that scummy, although I’m suspicious of him for other reasons.

Argh, a deadline. We need everyone to post now. I would most like to hear from HIAB but Bethelmark and Kirbyphreak need to speak up too. I like to vote for lurkers, just so you know.

Is everyone happy with their votes? Give reasons please.

I’m happy voting for HIAB unless he explains what his badlogic on Nai and the quick turn-around was all about.

Twomz- What would happen if Fritz voted for you? Would you follow his vote if it meant putting down the hammer onsomeone?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:37 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Twomz- I’m surprised at how far you’d follow Fritzler. I’ve never played with him before, though he is in two of my games right now. Personally I don’t mind if you use this strategy, since you were upfront about it. But following Fritzler doesn’t protect you from blame, if we happen to lose an innocent.

TheManHimself- at four votes, you really need to start talking.

Zindaras-you missed that big post where I gave all my reasons for voting HIAB.

And where exactly is HIAB anyway?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:20 pm

Post by M4yhem »

:x Insert choice of swearword here:
Unvote:

To give the replacement a chance to defend himself.

Oh wise, kind and beautiful
Pariah
, I beg of you to extend the deadline for a few days. Please.

themanhimself wrote: Are you requesting a role-claim?
No, although you can claim if you like. I just haven't seen much of a defense from you; you realise you die at deadline, don't you? Don't you care? :roll:

How does no lynch sound now, btw?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:35 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Zindaras- I did it to be polite. It’s only fair to give the new guy some breathing room while he reads the thread. What do you care anyway, you’re not voting for anyone? It seems like a strange thing to complain about.

Yay, extended deadline. Thanks Pariah!

Hi Thesp.

Nai- you were voting HIAB for being an idiot? I was voting to lynch. I though he acted pretty scummy. I’m reconsidering now because when I thought he was lurking, he was actually just not here, which is different. I’ll see how the replacement acts. If he ever gets here.

TheManHimself- I still haven’t seen much of a defense from you. What’s going on?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:25 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Bah. There's a metagame reason to do it, which is that I like being nice to people.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:40 pm

Post by M4yhem »

I really don't understand why ShadowLurker and Zindaras are making a big deal of this. What's the point keeping a vote on someone when they're being replaced? I wanted HIAB to talk and thought his lack of talking was scummy. Obviously, if he's being replaced then his silence has nothing to do with the game at all. Plus, I don't want to put someone under pressure as soon as they get here. It's not friendly. And I find this topic dull and unproductive.

Can we start talking about who is scum again?TheManHimself, at four votes, don't you have anything game related to say? Thesp, you there? Got anything for us?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:26 pm

Post by M4yhem »

TheManHimself- Since I'm not voting for you this may be innacurate but I think you are under suspicious because you made a few votes without much reasoning behind them and because you went from thinking I was scum with Nai to thinking I was protown unusually quickly. Your lack of anger at being accused bothers me; in my experience townies usually get annoyed when people vote for them; scum on the other hand stay calm. Like you. you get a
fos
for that; would you like to explain your attitude?

vote:Zindaras
You complain about being bored but I've yet to see you do anything useful. We're meant to be looking for scum; you know that don't you?

Fos:Fritzler,Bogre
for posting with contribution.

ShadowLurker: I want to see how the new guy reacts when he's not under pressure.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:41 am

Post by M4yhem »

I had some trouble getting into my account once. I find that if you tick the box marked log me in automatically then the problem becomes easier to deal with.

Zindaras- You're not voting for anyone, are you? What's up with that?
And how am I scummy exactly?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:07 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Bogre- I disagree. Obviously the players personality is part of it, but on the whole I think that people get angrier when they know they're innocent than when they're scum; at least in my experience. It's not 100% reliable, just a treand I've noticed. Also, since you're here and posting, would you mind answering the following questions: Who do you think is scummiest? Who do you think is least scummy?

Zindaras-You're right, we've been over this before. Sorry, my attention is wandering. I disagree (Surprisingly) with you over the idea I'm overagressive. I haven't been pushing anyone to vote for HIAB even if I think he's scum. I think I'm being appropriatly aggressive; someone has to keep the game moving. Let's not forget that we're here to lynch scum. And it's not like I've been on every badwagon going.
Let me ask you, what do you think of HIAB's replacement? Does it make him more or less scummy? And have you never heard of a pressure vote? Do you only vote to lynch?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:20 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Yay Spectrumvoid!

Bogre- That's a bit hypocritical, isn't it? You've been lurking at least as much as themanhimself. Unless you think your lurking is different somehow. I agree with you about Nai though.

Twomz-If nobody ever has anything to add then we'll get a deadline every day. Try harder please.

Fritzler- Yeah, that's a typo. It should say 'without contribution'. Y'know, when someone points out spelling errors instead of finding scum? That kind of thing.
Good to see you're reading though.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:50 pm

Post by M4yhem »

The emotional scumtell is not 100%, I admit, but do you know any that are? It’s based on my last newbie game.

And wow, Spectrumvoid, that’s what we like to see! Finally some participation.
1)Ok. That seems sensible
2)I’m glad somebody appreciates me
3)I agree with you here.
4)This is Fritzler’s annoying playstyle. And Bogre has an excuse. Bogre, I hope you’ll be posting more content now?
5)I agree that ShadowLurker is probably protown.
6)TheManHimself mixed up a post of Chamber’s with a post by Twomz, and so he thought Twomz was bandwagonning when he wasn’t. I think. Twomz’s comment to Fritzler was an attempt to get him to post.

SpectrumVoid- What do you think of Nai? How do you account for your predecessors actions? Who do you think is scum?

Oh, and que = what. I think.

Zindaras- Interesting. As far as I can tell my playstyle never varies.
unvote

Fritzler- Goddammit, be more helpful. You’re smart enough to know what she means.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:26 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Thesp wrote: M4yhem, Nai, and ShadowLurker are scum. I could vote for any of them interchangeably.
With no evidence against any of us? That's either very bad play, or you as scum trying to lead the town astray.
Thesp wrote: help im a bug/spectrumvoid should not be lynched today. That's silly. If he is scum, it's only because M4yhem is scum with him, but I think M4yhem is scum without him.
Genius. I've been trying to get help lynched for most of the day. Of course I'm not scum with him, now her. I’m not scum with anyone.
Thesp wrote: M4yhem shows classic scum-self-destruct tendencies,
Explain what that means, please, Thesp because right now it is meaningless to me.

Basically, your accusation at the moment has no basis in anything at all. Do you expect me to defend myself? Cause if you do, you really need to make a case against me first.
Vote:Thesp
for peddling pointless, baseless accusations as fact. Random voting is over, Thesp. Still, at least the game is interesting now.
Fritzler wrote:
Vote: m4yhem
Hi!
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:25 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Guys, you want a claim from me even though two of the votes on me are by shameless bandwagoners? I'll claim whgen I'm -1 from lynch and not before.

Thesp wrote:Blah blah, m4yhem is too awesome to live, blah blah.

Anyway Thesp, how exactly do you expect me to react when you vote for me for a reason I don't understand and then I get another vote slapped on me with zero reasoning behind it? I tend to get omgusy when I'm attacked without cause.

Now, would you please explain:

Where and when I have been acting like self-destructive scum?

What you
mean
by the phrase self-destructive scum? It's not like I voted for myself or anything.

Where are these supposed links between me, Shadowlurker and Nai?

Thank you.

Chamber- You put a third vote on me for a jokey reason and expect to get away with it? You haven't said you found me suspicious before this. I find you scummy.
Unvote, Vote: Chamber

Zindaras- Are you still voting for me because you think I'm too eager to lynch people? If so, is Thesp's bloodthirstyness not registering on your scumdar at all?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:02 am

Post by M4yhem »

Twomz- There are reasons for protown people to react like that as well.

Zindaras-Shed light on which other players? You realize thesp is just making it up as he goes along, don’t you?
Zindaras wrote:
Only 12 pages? Only been a month-long day? Only two deadlines (if I remember correctly) that have been retracted?

Excuse me if I'm not one for moping around (this is the reason why I don't play in the big games here), but we need to finally lynch someone.
Now you know how I feel. But since I’m one of the louder and more active players here, lynching me will make tomorrow quieter and slower. If you must lynch just to finish the day, how about a lurker lynch. Like…hey, like Chamber! Or Bogre.

Personally I think stupid townies should be shot.
ShadowLurker wrote:M4yhem: I'm starting to see a bit of that self destructive scum when you defend yourself.

What does this mean? Please explain.
ShadowLurker wrote:You are throwing suspicions at EVERYONE. First Thesp is scum, then the follower bandwagoneers are scum, earlier in the game other people were scum, now chamber is scum. It's not like chamber suddenly started acting differently. (except for the actual posting)
1)I always suspect lots of people on day one. I find this stage of the game hard, so I tend to jump on anything I see that’s scummy and change my mind a lot.

2)Chamber voted me for asking for reasoning behind the vote on me. As a reason, that sucks. Plus he’s been lurking for practically the entire game. He just pops up to put the third vote on me, and I’m not supossed to see that as scummy?

Pariah
, would you give us a votecount? Please and thank you.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:01 am

Post by M4yhem »

I am the cop. Now unvote me.

Zindaras- I've seen catious scum before. They tend to be more dangerous than the loud ones. Also, earlier on you seemed to be saying that I voted for TheMan. I don't believe I ever voted for him, though I found his lack of defense disturbing. He lacks the proper fighting spirit, I feel.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:26 am

Post by M4yhem »

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Anyway, peoples, I've finally got it all figured out!

Thesp, TheManHimself and Chamber are all scum; I could happily vote for any one of them! But I think a Thesp lynch will be the best; it will give us loads of information. Anyway, Thesp is totally acting like overaggresive scum. I don't need to provide any evidence for that statement.

Also, Twomz might be scum, but only if Thesp is scum. And Twomz isn't the best lynch today. Because I say so, punk.

Bogre: In my defense, I was bored. Also, you should know that I don't just vote to lynch, I also vote:
to get reactions and information
to encourage people to talk
at the start of the day, for fun
and to show people I don't like what they're doing.

TheManHimself: I think I love you.
themanhimself wrote: Why should we unvote you because of this? First we will want some specifics. Which role are you in particular?
Well, cops can be useful, y'know. :roll: Specifics: I am the town-aligned insane crazy cop. To paraphrase: Every night I send the mod a name, he tells me if they're bad or good and what role they have.

Unvote, Vote:Thesp
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:34 pm

Post by M4yhem »

TheManHimself- Chocolates, right. And here was me thinking that calling you a bloodthisty lying scumbag was the perfect gift. Also, you know we started with day, don't you? I haven't had a chance to investigate anyone yet.

I really don't think we can 'afford' to lose me. We have no idea if the priest is naive, random or paranoid, or even if he is allow to ask questions about alignment. I may be insane, but I'm still the most reliable investagative role we have.

Thesp-No thanks. If this is how you play normally, I'd rather stab someone's eyes out than read your other games. I think you are reaching on Nai and ShadowLurker. You'll forgive me, I'm sure, for not trusting your judgement.

Fratzler- It's good to finally see you posting some content. :)
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:04 am

Post by M4yhem »

Fritzler-Thanks.

Here's my real roleclaim. I'm the mathematics professor. At the start of the day Pariah told me I had to get the cop or doc to claim, and then get the whole town to vote no lynch. If I do this something happens. I'm guessing it's good for the town because otherwise the game would be unbalanced. If I don't manage to do this, I get fired, which is probably bad for me.

All you have to do to test my claim is
unvote, vote:no lynch
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:21 am

Post by M4yhem »

True, Zindaras. But you lose out on the fabulous mystery prize...
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:31 am

Post by M4yhem »

I did think about it, Zindaras. But I decided that the real cop probably wouldn't help me out. This seemed the easiest way of getting at least half the stuff I was meant to get done.

Go back and check how often I mentioned no lynch in my posts.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:33 am

Post by M4yhem »

:cry:

I never claimed to be smart, ShadowLurker.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:37 am

Post by M4yhem »

I'm curious, Zindaras; how would you have done it? This honestly seemed
like the best way to me. When I claimed I thought I was pretty much dead anyway; I just wanted some sort of success.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:57 am

Post by M4yhem »

ShadowLurker- I don't think I know what I'm doing.

Zindaras- I've never been fond of early claiming. But yeah, you're probably right.

Can we swap roles now? No, I guess not. I just thought the mod would probably want me to keep the role secret. I don't know why. To be honest, I didn't put that much thought into any of this.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:18 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Well I'm dead.

I was telling the truth about my role this time.

Sorry guys

Good Luck!

Goodbye cruel world etc etc

unvote, vote M4yhem
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:33 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Wow. What a wacky setup.

So basically I got myself killed trying to achieve something that was impossible.

That's really funny.

I want to apologize to the rest of the scum team for the way I played. Also, Thesp is awesome. That is all.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”