Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:32 am

Post by Maximus »

Vote: davidangelsummers

I still get creeped out by his name for some awkward reason.
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:27 am

Post by Maximus »

It sounds like david angel's summer. Or david angels ummers. Or david angle summers. For some reason, david angel sounds awfully familiar. Where is it from?
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:10 am

Post by Maximus »

I like how all the votes piled up on teucer as soon as he voted for Nightfall. Hackerhuck is right, teucer probably missed the first statement, or "missed" the first statement..hmm. Anyway,
Unvote
for now since we're pretty much out of random voting phase.

Teucer, how do you know the Nightfall is scum? You said that you'd rather lynch someone who, you think, is scummy. I'd like to know why you think he is scummy. Then you went and said that you are going to reread the thread to find someone even scummier, particularly the wagon votes that were put on you. Also, you stated that you'd rather lynch someone that you have no information about than someone you do. If you just lynch "someone" and they turn out to be a power role, you have kinda wasted a role and a lynch, eh? Why not lynch someone whose actions and logic reeks of scum than lynching someone who just "looks" scummy?

FOS: Teucer
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 am

Post by Maximus »

Can we get a vote count?

Unvote

I think teucer panicked a little bit. He put himself into a spotlight because he saw, or thought, that he was going to be lynched any minute. He already explained himself that he is still learning how to better handle himself should he be put into a spotlight.

Prod re2fan

fungusalpha's explanation for his vote, in Post 56 is a bit sketchy. Not sketchy enough to warrant a FOS or a vote yet but just pointing it out.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:23 am

Post by Maximus »

Well, I'm not "so" convinced. But I'm convinced enough to at least give him a chance now. I'm basically going off on a vibe that he's somewhat new and is trying to adjust to all the pressure we put on him.

You're right though. He hasn't helped town. If, in fact, he is vanilla townie, then mafia's job is a little easier because they can NOT target him at night and go after someone else, who might have a power role.

Somebody want to point out to me, why teucer is a bit suspicious, if his logic of "i'm a newb" is disregarded.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:21 pm

Post by Maximus »

So you're saying something along the lines of "okk so he panicked and claimed when nobody even asked him to...and then he tried to start couple of bandwagons when he could've simply apologized and step back from the spotlight?".

I see the logic now. This crash kinda killed the momentum, I guess it happened across all games. So that's the logic that DAS was referring to....sorta, anyway?

I'd like to hear even more opinions on this matter.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:56 am

Post by Maximus »

Still here. The momentum of the game just keeps breaking.

So, how about Kramer, huh? He is one crazy guy. I blame his age. Watch, in a month or so, he will be diagnosed with Alzheimers or Parkinsons, which then will be renamed to Kramers. Kramers disease, ha, it's got a nice sting to it.

I hope somebody knows what I'm talking about.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:22 am

Post by Maximus »

I'm here. I guess we could start at the random voting phase.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:05 am

Post by Maximus »

Nightfall brings up an interesting point. Teucer did explain a lot, and ended up repeating himself at the end so more pressure on him would either make him slip up if he really was scum or it might filter out a scum who might slip up while we're all pressuring teucer. So when dahen said, "it wouldn't hurt to pressure teucer", he was right. It wouldn't hurt anyone but scum or a power role who gets misunderstood and is lynched accidentally.

So we can apply the same logic to dahen and pressure him until he slips up or someone else does?

Unvote
Vote: dahen
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:05 am

Post by Maximus »

Well, teucer explained himself, a lot, and even dahen agreed that teucer's explanation was "too much". The reason I switched my votes was because pressuring teucer would be like beating a dead horse. We've already harassed him enough, I think although I'm probably wrong, and we haven't really gathered much information out of the wagon (or maybe we did, and I'm missing it?). So, I thought it would be a fresh start if we pressured dahen. Although, now I see how I could come off scummy because I look like a vote hopper now with terrible excuses for switching votes.

And Eon's fos of mert was pretty lame, now that I look back at it. Mert simply asked SV to answer das' question (and SV had posted after das asked the question hence mert's demand for SV to answer the question). I don't think mert was being too aggressive, he was simply pointing out to SV that he should answer the question that das asked.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”