Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:56 pm

Post by Nightson »

*waves at everyone*

random vote: Mert

Nobody had done anything deserving of attention in the lost posts did they?
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:28 pm

Post by Nightson »

teucer wrote:
Nightson wrote:*waves at everyone*

random vote: Mert

Nobody had done anything deserving of attention in the lost posts did they?
Yeah, I kinda did.

I made a joke, and it wasn't a very good one, and it confused some people, and I got pissy. Then I got a good night's sleep and apologized.

I think that's pretty much it, though.
Well whatever. Pretty much just posting to bump us past the closed threads.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:25 am

Post by Nightson »

dahen wrote:
unvote

Hacker Huck, you're right. I confused this game with Space Monkey that also started just before the crasch. In _that_ game I voted Nightson. In this game, I don't remember. So let's vote Nightfall instead. Similar name, and he votes Nightson!
Nightfall
It's alright, you can be forgiven for your crime against nature. Maybe.... *makes mark in little black book*
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:38 am

Post by Nightson »

unvote: vote: teucer

Better lynch there.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:54 pm

Post by Nightson »

teucer wrote:
Mert wrote:
Unvote: Fungusalpha, Vote: Teucer
. That's a bit wordy to be a random vote but it's clear that there is no real motive behind it... the whole admission of no reason thing worries me and is good enough for a vote at this point.
We need to find scum.

We have a deadline, and there is a tie. If there is a tie at deadline, there will be no lynch.

I am not scum, though of course I have no way to prove it. Therefore, I am not voting without reason - I'm voting for the only probable lynch that (from my perspective) might be scum. I see a possibility of lynching town and a possibility of lynching scum as preferable to a guarantee of lynching town (which is what happens if I'm lynched) or not lynching and giving the scum a head-start, which is what happens if there's still a tie.

But since you guys seem intent on voting me out instead of the other person I'm tied with, I guess I'm dead. At least I didn't have a power role.
Deadline isn't for a week. Did you really think that the votes wouldn't change before the deadline?
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:23 pm

Post by Nightson »

I understand that I look scummy at least briefly in most of my games (I blame my newbieness when it comes to online play; I'll probably look even more so when I'm actually scum, which hasn't yet happened on the internet), but everyone else who picked up on it this time around gave an explanation. Even when wrong or "just a hunch", those tend to be helpful.

IGMEOY: Nightson.
Pretty sure gut isn't a very helpful reason. Pretty sure I think you're more likely to be scum then Nightfall.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:40 am

Post by Nightson »

I'm here. Busy right now, content hopefully coming later.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by Nightson »

I'm here
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:47 pm

Post by Nightson »

random vote: fungus
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:37 pm

Post by Nightson »

We need to go back to the random vote stage, essentially start over.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Nightson »

Back, will rread and post.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:36 pm

Post by Nightson »

bah, things need ot get moving

unvote. vote: dahen

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”