READY......AIM.........FIRE YAW WINS!!!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:26 am

Post by Yaw »

Sure, I'll be /in.

What happens if two people each shoot the same person, but he/she doesn't shoot him/herself? Does the target survive, or are they just
really
dead?
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am

Post by Yaw »

*bump*

Do we have any results, Macros?
Success breeds suspicion
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:01 am

Post by Yaw »

Whoo!!!!! And talk about
luck
, managing to get one of only two people who didn't decide to defend themselves. Good game, everyone! 8) :D
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:49 am

Post by Yaw »

May as well be /in for next.
Success breeds suspicion
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:34 pm

Post by Yaw »

I was wondering how Shadyforce's tell would work out. But...if he targeted himself, and was targeted by Yoko, how is he dead?
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:12 pm

Post by Yaw »

*Looking up* Ooops. Shadyforce is alive. I flipped lists. Nothing to see here. :oops:
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:53 pm

Post by Yaw »

After riding luck to a win in the first game, it is ironically appropriate that I was killed by entropy. Good one, TSS! :lol:
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:49 pm

Post by Yaw »

I'm willing to mod the next one.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:51 pm

Post by Yaw »

I meant to post this earlier, but the router on the cable company's end went down today for a while. All good now, and I doubt that will be happening again.

So, we'll have 12 for the next game, as before. I'll edit this post to reflect signups, and then once we have 12 I'll post the deadline.

Players:

Yoko Kurama
Mojo
Kerplunk
Mr_Gnome_It_All
shadyforce
the silent speaker
Uraj45
ZONEACE
pieisgood
nard054
Flying Dutchman
BlueSin
Last edited by Yaw on Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:56 am

Post by Yaw »

Well, considering the speed of signups I wouldn't say
just
under the buzzer. :wink:

Still looking for 2 people. The post above is updated.

Oh, and Macros, if you see this could you change the thread title to remove the "YAW WINS!!!" part? Thanks.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:06 am

Post by Yaw »

And that's 12. The list of players is in post 66.

Ok, the rules will be the same as last time. Submit to me your action and choice of weapon. You can either:

Shoot another player: Kills other player unless he shoots himself.
Shoot yourself: Kills you, unless shot at by another player. In that event, kills him.
Shoot the air: Nothing happens.

The deadline will be
Monday, 6PM EST
. Sorry for the length of the time period, but I'm trying to be fair to TSS's Shabbat observance, plus I may be away for a day in there.

Get your choices in.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #77 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:21 pm

Post by Yaw »

Badgers? You torture me by making me write a scene involving Weeble random crap? What have I ever done to you? :P
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #79 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:34 pm

Post by Yaw »

That's
where Pie_is_good comes from?! I had no idea. None. Someone just sent me the damn badgers link a while ago. I'm nominating Weeble for a sign of the apocalypse. :roll:

You can throw whatever you want, Pie. I just get to be as creative as I want with the results. :lol: :twisted:
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:04 am

Post by Yaw »

No, alliances don't seem too trustworthy.

I'm tempted to allow PM's, though, because like people posting what they're going to do in this thread, it's sort of a Wine In Front Of Me situation, which is what the game is about as it is. But, it has been implicit from my understanding that PM's are not allowed, and as I have already received choices from some people it would be unfair to them to change the rules halfway through the game. So I'm going to have to say no, BlueSin, but it's more for the sake of fairness than that I think it's a bad idea.

Perhaps in the next game, though.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #87 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:00 am

Post by Yaw »

All the choices are in, so why wait for the end of the weekend?

ZONEACE walks out to the middle of a field with a large box. With an evil grin on his face, he opens it...and it's Pandora's Box! All the evils of the world escape! Who knows who they'll get? Not ZONEACE...or at least that's what he thinks before Mr_Gnome_It_All grabs him by the ankles and drags him off the field.

Elsewhere, Mojo is taunting a large horde of pink elephants with a stack of peanuts. They charge at him...just as Gnome runs up to him, ZONEACE in tow! One swing of ZONEACE knocks Mojo out of the way of the stampede, and ZONEACE follows as Gnome loses his grip. The elephants trample Gnome, then stop to peacefully eat their peanut prize. (ZONEACE targets air with Pandora's Box, Mr_Gnome_It_All targets Mojo by beating him with ZONEACE, Mojo targets self with horde of pink elephants.)

Yoko Kurama takes out a glowing, red plant with leaves shaped like Japanese syllabic characters. It's an Onji plant, that he's grown with demonic energy! He throws it up in the air! That thing's nasty, people. Who knows what it could do? Well, Murphy's Law is at it today, because it comes down on the pavement, cracking the flower pot it was growing in. Yoko shrugs his shoulders and turns away...only to find nard054 pointing a gun at him! Yoko dies with a bullet through the heart and a look of surprise on his face. Soon to follow him is nard054, getting that same look of surprise when he finds a piece of myrrh extending from his chest, courtesy of the silent speaker. (Yoko Kurama targets air with Onji plant grown with demonic energy, nard054 targets Yoko Kurama with Shift-F1 gun, the silent speaker targets nard054 with myrrh.)

With all the killing going on, shadyforce decides to stay out of it by sitting on a fence, twiddling his thumbs. "Tum-ti-tum-tum-tum, tum-ti-tum-tum-tum," he sings. It's too much annoyance for Flying Dutchman, who sneaks up behind him and clubs him over the head with the manual from Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn! Too bad it's a paperback, and has little effect. Flying Dutchman has to resort to papercutting shadyforce to finish the job. That has to hurt. (shadyforce sits on fence twiddling thumbs, singing "Tum-ti-tum-tum-tum, tum-ti-tum-tum-tum", Flying Dutchman targets shadyforce with Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn manual.)

BlueSin sits alone in his house, miles away from the fray. He takes out a syringe...and injects himself with T-Virus! Pretty soon he's zombified. "Braaaaaaaaains!" he moans, lurching outside to fill his insatiable hunger. Too bad for him the closest living things are the sheep on a nearby farm. He's a little too into this, and force-feeds himself until he bursts. Ew. Do everyone a favour and just burn the site -- there's more gore here than in
The Passion of the Christ
. (BlueSin targets self with T-Virus.)

Meanwhile, Kerplunk is stalking Pie_is_good with a salt shaker. Pie is, naturally, sitting down with a large pie. He's about to cut into the pie, when he catches sight of Kerplunk out of the corner of his eye. His hand slips, the top of the pie is pierced, and the contents erupt! They're badgers! And they start doing leg crunches while music plays, "Badger badger badger badger..." It's enough of a shock to make Kerplunk suffer a heart attack! As Kerplunk falls to the ground, dead, Pie just keeps smiling, bopping his head with the horror in front of him. (Kerplunk targets Pie_is_good with salt, Pie_is_good targets self with badger-flavoured pie.)

Uraj45 hadn't been paying attention to the carnage, and goes out for a picnic. His lunch? A spam sandwich! That'll kill anybody. (Uraj45 eats spam sandwich.)

The Living

ZONEACE
Mojo
the silent speaker
Flying Dutchman
Pie_is_good

The Dead

Mr_Gnome_It_All
Yoko Kurama
nard054
shadyforce
BlueSin
Kerplunk
Uraj45

Let's have the five still living get their choices in by
Tuesday, March 16, 6PM EST
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:30 pm

Post by Yaw »

The deadline has passed...

Flying Dutchman was walking along, when he suddenly has trouble breathing! As he falls choking to the ground, Pie_is_good adds insult to injury by running up and flogging him with a piece of wet macaroni. (Flying Dutchman submits no choice, Pie_is_good targets Flying Dutchman with wet macaroni flogging.)

Mojo and ZONEACE challenge each other face-to-face. Mojo grabs ZONEACE's arm and starts puching it repeatedly into ZONEACE's chest! Strangely, ZONEACE just stands there smiling...because he knows something Mojo doesn't. Indeed, the photon torpedo strike he called in earlier from the orbiting USS Enterprise is on its way! With the strike, ZONEACE is thrown clear and Mojo is reduced to dust. (Mojo targets ZONEACE with himself, ZONEACE targets self with photon torpedoes.)

Meanwhile, the silent speaker had similar ideas, and called in an airstrike from the entire Royal Air Force! He waits for it in a field, wondering why nobody is bothering to show up to attack him. At least his corpse is recoverable...or it will be when somebody clears out those unexploded ordinances. (the silent speaker targets self with entire Royal Air Force.)

The Living

ZONEACE
Pie_is_good

The Dead

Mr_Gnome_It_All
Yoko Kurama
nard054
shadyforce
BlueSin
Kerplunk
Uraj45
Flying Dutchman
Mojo
the silent speaker

And so it comes down to ZONEACE and Pie_is_good. Get your choices in as soon as you can. I'll trust you both to work without a deadline.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #97 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:40 pm

Post by Yaw »

Well, well, well. That was
fast
. :)

Pie_is_good and ZONEACE face off. ZONEACE whips out SpongeBob Squarepants (not like that!) and throws him into the air! SpongeBob lands on the ground. Pie_is_good laughs as a large shadow appears around ZONEACE. ZONEACE is hit on the head by an anvil! Followed by a cow. Followed by a Mazda Miata. Followed by a Jeep (no, not
that
Jeep). Followed by a tank. Followed by a large cruise ship. Topped off, for comedic effect, by a kitchen sink! (ZONEACE targets sky with SpongeBob Squarepants, Pie_is_good targets ZONEACE with everything.)

Pie_is_good wins!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for playing everyone. Unfortunately, I will be /out for both playing in and modding the next one, so whoever wants to can take over.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #99 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:55 pm

Post by Yaw »

Yeah, they were fun. :D

For the next mod, I'd suggest making some ruling on BlueSin's suggestion (allowing players to PM one another to strategize).

I'd also suggest a rule against using a third party when targetting. (Like in the first scene of this game, where Gnome tried to kill Mojo using ZONEACE.) I can just see this game turning into a big headache for the mod if a lot of people do that sort of thing, and I can see it being impossible to write the scene at all because of too much cross-referencing.

Those are just suggestions, though.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #148 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:19 pm

Post by Yaw »

Here's the real R-A-F thread, back where people can find it...

Hey, whatever happened to the ZONEACE/TSS duel?
Success breeds suspicion

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”