Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Vote WizardCat
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:02 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

The letter in the street, any ideas?

And who is the mysterious Carbon Copy. I think he deserves a vote all the same let's hear him speak.

unvote, vote Carbon Copy
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:54 am

Post by theopor_COD »

DrippingGoofball wrote: It's funny. When I got my PM I sent in choices because I thought it was night.
Hmm . . .

As for Carbon Copy/Zindaras. I reckon it adds up ok role wise. Not sure what I make of the Inventor side of things mind and the fact Zindy has two roles both supposedly good guys.

Mod any chance Blahgo could put in an appearance.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Post by theopor_COD »

[quote="Primate"]Do you really think that this town has two sets of multiple life townies?
[quote]

Cat's have nine lives so anything's possible!

However, if Carbon Copy is town then Zindy is. I cannot believe the mod would let him have one town, one scum role. They're either both town or both scum. I'd probably lean towards townie but as we don't know I'm pretty content keeping my vote on the Copy at the mo.

As for Primate's two lives well I guess even if we lynch him, we won't learn much from it because you could still just as easily be scum or town.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:47 am

Post by theopor_COD »

unvote carbon copy, vote zindaras

Seems I'm backing the wrong horse.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:54 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Zindaras wrote: Also, theopor is one of the worst wagoners I ever did see.
FoS: Theopor
I was voting your supposed alter ego before, what do you want me to do, sit there like a muppet. Fact is we got you and Primate both claiming pretty much two life townies . . . I'm not sure I believe either of you.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I've been left a special pussy treat by some kind feline . . .

Oh and for now
FOS Dripping Goofball
far too many questions, mind I'm eager to test Primate's claim aswell, for if he's lying we're up shit creek without a paddle so
Vote Primate
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #242 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Glork wrote:Argh.

Unvote, Vote: theopor_COD
Any reason? Or are you just throwing votes around for the sake of it.

And CC I take it your finding suspicion on me because I vote hopped between your two roles, well excuse me, but 2 role townies like yourself and Primate are hard to believe, I apologise that one of your alter egos came back town, I'd tend to think the scum would already be aware that you'd be town and thus have distanced themselves from the wagon. Which makes me slighlty supsicious of WizardCat.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #245 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Glork wrote:I find it highly unlikely that no scums were on Zindaras' lynch, and I'm not sure what to say/think about Phoebus. Of the players on that lynch, it seems reasonable to conclude that perhaps you are a scumbag on that lynch.
Fair enough, I guess with at least 3 scums out of 13, 1/2 would be expected on a lynch of 7. So out of these seven

Zindaras (7, 0): Glork, DrippingGoofball, theopor_COD, Phoebus, Dragon Phoenix, Thesp, Primate

We've got Thesp town dead, Pheobus Independent of some kind dead and I'd expect a Dog to be more of a killer than a survivor but that's my own opinion. Then Glork, DG, me, DP and Primate - yeh I can see one of em being scum, it's too far fetched to expect no scum on board a day one lynch, so I understand your theory on me, however it's wrong. I was voting CC because I didn't believe his two role persona. I'm not clearing you, DG, DP or Primate.

Looking at the people not on the wagon aswell
Blahgo/Pooky - no posts, what gives?
Ubertimmy and WizardCat both silent until you Glork prompt them, they both then pipe up that they believe Zindies claim and he's town, convienent now that he's town eh.
ubertimmy wrote:Sorry, I have the SATs this weekend. been kinda busy.

I believe Zindaras's flavor too much to think he's scum... but what are you proposing glork? He has a scum side and a town side? I'm just a little overwhelmed, if you could summarize your accusations on him it'd really help me decide on that issue.
Wizardcat wrote:
Glork wrote:Can we get
Modprods
on ubertimmy and Wizardcat? Neither of them have posted in over a week.

Thanks in advance.
I actually have to post? Gah.

Anyways, about the whole Zindaras issue... I believe his roleclaim. I think Primate is the liar. Of course, there is no proof to back either of their claims so this vote is based on their behavior. Zindaras is giving me the frusterated townie vibe.

Anyways,
Unvote: The person I was voting, Vote: Primate
Massive another one who posted he tended to believe Zindy but hasn't brought much else to the table.

As for Primate - well he starts off with the attack on CC and is firmly in the Zindy is scum camp, counter claims of sorts with his claim of Little Nicky with two so called lives - the cat was cloned from a
dead
cat yet he still has two lives! Anyhow I tend to be unsure about him and he has since expressed suprise that there's two similar flavoured townies with double abilities. I would however be leaning towards voting one of DG or yesterday's lurkers/non Zindy voters. By the way I ought to add my special treat I mentioned before was another vote for today's lynch phase.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #248 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

ubertimmy wrote:Ok, I could definitely see theopor being scum.
Likewise.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #250 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:52 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Carbon Copy wrote: You voted CC early on, then you disappeared for a while, added a couple of minor things, then you switched. I think that you could show a lot more contribution than you have.

Tell me, theopor, who's scum and why?
Agreed I could have been more helpful, plenty of ppl could have been though, some ppl haven't even posted yet. I get the feeling ppl are picking on the newbie :oops: for acting like a sheep.

Who's scum? Well not CC, be truly bastsardly if you've got scum and town aliases. I'd be more concerned about Goofball and DP because of their votes on Zindy, not sure what to make of Goofball's restriction either and WizardCat, Timmy and Massive for nothing day one apart from distancing from the lynch. Blahgho/Pooky could be scum but maybe he's a mute.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #251 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

unvote, vote WizardCat

For distancing himself from the Zindy lynch, near the end convientely . . . oh and because I can.

vote ubertimmy

for the same reasons.

One of them is scum I reckon and while I'm at it I'd love to give Dripping Goofball and Dragon Pheonix a vote, but I've run out.

Anyway someone pls post or I'll dayvig you all :)
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #257 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:16 am

Post by theopor_COD »

ubertimmy wrote:Yep, I'm obviously scum, because I wasn't on the lynch of a townie and I have perfectly valid reasons for it. Good Job, theopor, you're the best player ever.
It's only a theory. You seem to be pretty defensive about it mind, never said I was a good player either, infact I feel out of my depth in the present company, where's Battle Mage when you need him.
ubertimmy wrote: And I warn you, if theopor has a doublevote, I am
very, very, very
close to being lynched. so please, unvote.
Double Vote today only, someone passed it on to me, heck knows why, would you rather I didn't reveal it and waste a potential vote, for all I know someone else will get the double vote tomorrow or had it yesterday and didn't announce it and it's 6 to lynch not 1 so need to panic.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #260 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:41 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Unvote Ubertimmy
that's a harsh one that.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #296 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:50 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:Back. So far I am pretty sure that Glork and Primate are innocent

Care to elaborate why they're both cleared? Massive seems to know something with regard to Primate and Glork just seems to acting pro town, but looking at most of his games, that's his playstyle.
Glork wrote:So if the scums knew that Zindaras was legit, meaning they knew that he was a famous cat, I would certainly expect them to be all over his wagon. Let's take a look at his end-of-day vote count:

Bertrand wrote:
Zindaras (7, 0): Glork, DrippingGoofball, theopor_COD, Phoebus, Dragon Phoenix, Thesp, Primate
I think that every player should probably weigh in on the living players on this wagon. I'd guess about two cartoon-crazies, and right now I'm looking at Theo and DGB as the most likely scumbags on Zindaras' lynch.

I've already responded why I voted Zindie earlier, mainly that I was voting CC, the votes all moved to the Zindie wagon and I moved mine because I wasn't sure of CC/Zindie's allegiance and it'd be pointless keeping it on CC. It was the actions of a sheep agreed.

I can appreciate the scum would be aware that Zindie would turn up non-scum, by that he could have been independent or town so that leaves Glork, DP, Me, DGB and Primate however the non voters on the wagon would also be aware of that and distance themselves from it hence my suspicions of WizardCat, Timmy, Massive and Pooky - mind I'm not sure what to make of Timmy's half life claim. I'd also add that the scum look to have killed one of Thesp/Pheobus to pressurise ppl on the Zindie lynch. As such I'm happy with a vote on WizardCat and it could be a reason why Timmy attacked Glork from the off.
Carbon Copy wrote:
Actually, I have some other things I want people to weigh in on:

-What do you think of the discussion Primate and I had about Phoebus's role? Do you think he was an SK or a Survivor? (please read the argument first)
-What do you think of Goofy's claim?

Question 1 - I've read it and still think it's more likely that Pheobus was a SK, unless the scum have two kills per night which would be incredibly unlikely. Fact that both aliases belonged to US presidents could indicate somehow that Pheobus and Thesp were linked possibly and if one died the other did, not sure. Mind with Massive/Primate and CC/Zindy being some kind of link, I can't see it.

Question 2 - Hmm I don't know, mind she slipped up here and nothing was made of it
DrippingGoofball wrote:
I have been very busy professionally but I promise I will read this game with a fine-toothed comb and come up with some reasoning sometime today.

So I think it's probably hogwash. She was also believing the Zindie claim to be true but then hopped on the wagon. Oh and I've never heard of Tuffy the Sleeping Cat.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #297 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:10 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Infact
Unvote WizardCat, Vote DGB, Vote DGB

Surely if you break a restriction like the Z's one then it's false?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #305 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:47 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Wizardcat wrote:Note to self: From now on, no more than two/three games at a time.

I have nothing right now; I'm just posting to state that I'm alive and to stop the prodding. It hurts. Sorry, guys.
You could at least reply to CC's questions?
May give you something to say.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #313 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:06 am

Post by theopor_COD »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
As for the missed post restriction, there
was
a consequence at night.
Was or Will?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #314 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:35 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Just incase no-one's clear what I'm on about. DGB made her faux pas today we haven't had a night yet.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #325 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:40 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Hmm seems plausible

unvote, unvote
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #343 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:05 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm still here.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #345 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:25 am

Post by theopor_COD »

DGB have you lost any more dreams following post 338?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #350 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:35 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Can we have like some mass prods, see who's about after the crash.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #352 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:29 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Well yeh that'd be nice aswell either way I've managed to lose interest in this game.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #355 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:57 am

Post by theopor_COD »

bertrand wrote:I'm still searching for a DP replacement, theopor needs one, Wizardcat needs one... have I missed any?
Gah why do I need one. We need some activity that is all. I do not want to be replaced I want some posts!

Then I have misinterpreted one of your posts. Never mind!
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #375 (isolation #25) » Wed May 02, 2007 4:55 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Has WizardCat been replaced yet?

Still looking
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #380 (isolation #26) » Fri May 04, 2007 9:42 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs wrote: Theo, you got a sweet pussy treat, is that the double vote?
*out of sorts*
Yes.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #382 (isolation #27) » Sat May 05, 2007 11:36 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Gah maybe we should mass claim.

Not much else happening.

Bert any news on WizardCat.

Skruffy any more on this?
Dragon Phoenix wrote:From the play today it is abundantly clear that I got something from Glork. And anyway it was not an ability or something.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #383 (isolation #28) » Sat May 05, 2007 11:36 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Only asking because you seem to find Glork suspect. Is it related?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #387 (isolation #29) » Mon May 07, 2007 5:20 am

Post by theopor_COD »

massive wrote:Saying "let's mass claim" makes me very suspicious of theopor.
Even though it's already been suggested elsewhere? To be honest I have no idea of how best to approach this game as it seems only 50% of the players are playing.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #413 (isolation #30) » Wed May 09, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Miztef wrote:I am ready to state a vote. so...
Vote: theopor_COD

I don't really want to quote a billion things and explain each one, so here's the condensed reasoning.

- lots of boredom/annoyed posts, It looks like some of these posts have actual content or opinions, but alot of it is fluff. I don't like it.

- Mass claim. I see no reason for a mass claim, and already many have claimed and explained their roles.

- of the 28 total posts COD made, 8 of them include some sort of vote switch. Maybe because COD has the extra vote, but to me this is a bit too much vote hopping. Especially considering there were multiple vote switchs in 3 of them.

-After apr. 3 there has not been a single vote from COD, that's alot of time to choose someone to vote for, especially considering that there was alot of vote hopping beforehand. I am a bit suspicious of the change in behavior. (there was a player lag during this time, I know, but that's not enough for me)

Hopefully we can get this game rolling again.
Miztef my apparent lack of voting is no different to anyone else.

Since April 3rd -

Massive has voted DGB
Glork has voted WizardCat and Me
You have voted Me.

That is all.

I haven't changed my behaviour there's just been very little to get worked up about some people have posted what once in that time frame. As for voting being as I have two I'm going to be pretty convinced on someone before I vote anyone, is that not easy to understand.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #415 (isolation #31) » Wed May 09, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

That is one thing I'm in definate agreement with you on. I've reached a kind of apathy with this game due to the lack of postings etc and I guess thats where the claim suggestion came from just to get things moving forward.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #449 (isolation #32) » Tue May 15, 2007 10:12 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Can someone outline a proper case against me to answer against. Other than shifting my vote from one of Zindies characters to the other.

Glork your a message sender and cop hmm. And your not a famous cat, not one that you may have picked from random per chance?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #497 (isolation #33) » Sun May 20, 2007 9:09 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Primate wrote:You're naive if you think anyone other than a vig is going to take away a life, and if we had a vig, it would have happened
last
night.
Thing is you should have lost a life, infact I'm not sure why you didn't.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #503 (isolation #34) » Mon May 21, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Miztef wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:
Primate wrote:You're naive if you think anyone other than a vig is going to take away a life, and if we had a vig, it would have happened
last
night.
Thing is you should have lost a life, infact I'm not sure why you didn't.
interesting, why do you say this? When should he have lost a life?
Why because I targeted him last night to test his claim therefore he should have lost a life last night, unless he was protected or roles were somehow swapped by a bus driver kinda character or he's lieing out of his teeth and has actually lost a life.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #517 (isolation #35) » Tue May 22, 2007 9:50 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

massive wrote:plus results from theopor_COD's messages to / from the mod, before voting, but I think I'm pretty set on voting Primate.
What do you mean here mate? Messages?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #525 (isolation #36) » Wed May 23, 2007 3:02 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Primate wrote:@Theo: Does your kill method match up with either of the two people who died?
No. Dogs and Strays dissapearing wasn't what I expected which is why I thought you had lost a life, either way I'm not sure what happened.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #528 (isolation #37) » Thu May 24, 2007 11:05 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Massive I don't recall saying I'd PM the mod re- the attempted kill or lack of it. I just expressed confusion. Anyway I PM'd Bert anyway and he responded that he was unable to explain any further. So to summarise I'm still confused by it all.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #532 (isolation #38) » Sun May 27, 2007 10:14 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffy I just wouldn't have expected them to have disspeared, as they appear to have, looking at the night scene, more dead in the gutter with bite marks. Plus I've never claimed my target was switched - it was always Primate but he seems to have come out unscathed for some apparent reason, getting the extra vote however may have something to do with the lack of a kill.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #537 (isolation #39) » Mon May 28, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

No-one.

There wouldn't be any point, plus even if it wasn't a kill-less night, I'd have stayed at home.
bertrand wrote: Night Zero is a kill-less night. Think of it as everybody having doc protection.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #540 (isolation #40) » Mon May 28, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs wrote: The reason I asked was because of the wording up there. "Passed it on to me" strikes me as something like "They died... and passed it on to me' - which is why I was wondering if maybe you
killed someone last night
and stole their vote.
Well I went to kill Primate, if somehow someone's reflected roles as such then its possible, I guess, but unlikely all the same. I've no idea why I've been given the vote, all I received was a note saying I'd gained an extra vote for today. Although I'd think it was unlikely that I'm able to use a dead-mans (cats) vote, but with no-one else revealing that they've lost a vote, I'm not sure where its come from. I think it's more likely one of DGB's dreams has been passed on to me and as such it was an extra vote. Do we know who received her dream the previous day and what it entailed? DGB do you have any idea what your sending out?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #554 (isolation #41) » Wed May 30, 2007 11:21 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs wrote:Wait, 6 to lynch? Good call, Massive.. all the tallies are wrong.
Unvote

Vote : Theopor
And I thought we were friends.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #574 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs wrote:I think there's better choices.
Like double voter there.
Do explain? Do you not believe my claim? I can attest to having two votes
today
I didn't have them yesterday, whoever gets what tomorrow I dunno. DGB obviously gives gifts out but I think we've probably got a re-director or bus driver who's not come forward and is messing with everyone, would such a role belong in the scum camp? I've only seen them as town, but with the weirdness going on, heck knows.

Pooky and Timmy need to check - Timmy hasn't posted anywhere for yonks and prob needs replacing.

Moving on, I don't really see what more we're going to gain out of the day, Skruffs has twilight to respond and tomorrow as I don't expect Bert will be all that swift to close the thread.

Vote Primate
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #576 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Yes shoot me for it. We weren't going anywhere else with the day, Primate has supposedly two lives, with his lynch scene we will at least know hopefully his alignment - if he's scum I'll kill his other life tonight.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #578 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Ok.

Vote Primate

Now we know where we are.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #583 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

eh . . .
unvote, unvote, vote primate, vote primate
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #595 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:23 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs I didn't attempt to kill anyone last night, mainly as I wasn't convinced on hitting scum.

Nai I no longer have the double vote, it was passed to me during the previous night phase.

vote pooky
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #598 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:43 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Glork's claimed cop.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #600 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:18 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Glork wrote:Do you know why you lost the double-vote?
I was informed I only had it for yesterday. I made that clear previously.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #602 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:35 am

Post by theopor_COD »

No idea, the only thing I know is DGB's supposedly giving gifts out, no one claims to have received anything, she didn't send anything to me she says, yet I got an extra vote for the duration of yesterday.

For reference -
theopor_COD wrote:Double Vote today only, someone passed it on to me, heck knows why, would you rather I didn't reveal it and waste a potential vote, for all I know someone else will get the double vote tomorrow or had it yesterday and didn't announce it and it's 6 to lynch not 1 so need to panic.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #605 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Nothing here . . . although can I ask why you chose us three in that particular order?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #665 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:19 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Holy shit. No posts for weeks than a marathon in a day, give me some time to digest things.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #671 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:55 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Am I missing something whilst I plough through all of this, where was Thesp revealed as even remotely being a mason? I'd agree with Pooky as regards unbalanced setups and masonry -

we've had what Massive/Primate; Zindaras/CC and supposedly Pheobus linked somehow with Thesp/Miztef, seems awfully far-fetched.

Another thing which concerns me if Miztef is town, why the heck did you use your one supposed investigation on Glork - if Glork's pulling fake claims and what not out of his hat we will be able to test him, surely it would have made much more sense with one investigation to look at DGB, Skruffs or even me.

Someone mentioned lylo earlier aswell and I think if we lynch incorrectly today, scum kill tonight, lynch Nai tomorrow (only need 2 of 4 votes) - then they will win, I think. Can anyone clarify.

As such
unvote
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #672 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:57 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Obviously the lylo issue depends on whether Nai's town or scum . . .
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #675 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:21 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Primate wrote:@Everyone: Correct me if I'm wrong regarding anything here. Also, I would like a list of all night actions everyone has made so far. Given the amount of claims circulating, most at the minute are annoyingly vague.
Night 0 - No one.
Night 1 - Primate. Recieved the double vote.
Night 2 - No one.

Night 3 - Leaning towards DGB.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #681 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

theopor_COD wrote:Where was Thesp revealed as even remotely being a mason?
Anyone? Still can't see the evidence. Just say's he was a stray.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #683 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Ah okay then . . . but surely Miztef/WizardCat and Thesp would not be masons with the Dog (Pheobus) is that right? I'm kinda believeing the claim then but his investigation makes little sense from a town point of view to me.
Plus with all these so called townie allegiances I'm thinking if one's going to have evil tendencies it's Miztef.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #687 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

The whole Glork/Pooky sideshow is quite baffling. I haven't yet ruled out the pair of them as scum buddies either although that would be a helluva gambit, I'm still trying to work out who I believe most in all honesty. I don't neccesarily see Glork as scum if Miztef is either. Miztef could be scum with Pooky or Glork or he could be town. My main bug-bear with Miztef is his one-shot investigation was pretty much wasted on Glork, the claim he could have quite easily manufactured.

Would a no-lynch work today and then more investigations etc tonight? Pooky can you go back and magically say take Massive's role tonight or is it too late, only so we can kinda prove your role?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #707 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:48 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Still waiting.
Skruffs wrote:Mistef, why did you inspect Glork?
Re-reading last couple of pages or so.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #712 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:20 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Yes but why did you investigate Glork?

Answer the question. Pls.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #721 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Sigh.

Miztef why Glork? With your one investigation please. Yesterday you were most suspicious of me from what I can recall, why not me? We could have verified Glork by other means i.e lynching Pooky in this case. Which I still think is preferable to lynching Glork but words are drowning my thoughts.
Nai wrote:I think that Theo's flavor is still missing
My name is Simon, the ship's cat from HMS Amethyst during the 1950s. Smuggled aboard the ship, I soon became resident rat-catcher and endured endless amounts of bravery in continuing to wipe out the rats on board. I can now continue my acts of bravery and killing practices in my new home of Minto, each night I'm allowed to take flight and attack anyone I view as a threat to the peace and harmony of my new found home.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #731 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Nai. It's no more bizarre than Skruffs supposed Blind Joat - from Star Trek. The cat's a killer who looks after his own.

DGB is spouting bullshit and has been caught with pants round her ankles - the fact she's tied herself so close to Pooky baffles me somewhat as I cannot see the scum being that obvious but that's WIFOM I guess. I'm content to lynch one of Pooky/DGB and vig the other tonight.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #737 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I've never claimed to have killed Thesp - Skruffs I think claimed to have killed/targeted Pheobus. Are you implying the mafia killed no-one??? Because if you are that doesn't look too healthily on Skruffs/Dp does it? The fact Glork has an innocent on Skruffs leads me to believe he is likely to be a Godfather with some kind of super ability. I can't quite believe the town is this powerful and with so many one-shot abilities.

The fact we have so many supposed cops, masons around and now you pretty much claim a similar role to Skruffs, a role-cop and vig - I'm flabbergasted frankly.

To finish -

DGB - Inventor. I'm pretty convinced she's scum
Glork - Message Sender and Cop
Skruffs - Blind JOAT - supposedly 10 actions
Theo - Vig
Nai - Role Cop and Vig
Miztef - One shot Cop - knows Thesp or something and knows Pheobus is bad
Pooky - Replacer
Massive - Had loads of cash. Could give cash to Primate.
Primate - Could receive extra lives
CC - Mason with Zindy
Zindy - Mason with CC
Thesp -
Pheobus - Independent on some kind.

Insane.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #740 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I targeted Primate that's correct and still to this page have no real idea why he didn't lose one of his lives. It may be possible that I'm completely inept and fire blanks dunno or somehow a load of people targeted the same person or someone is bulletproof is that possible - seems unlikely if Primate's got so many lives. There doesn't seem to be anyone claiming to be a bus driver so in all honesty I've got no idea what happened. Timmy was able to kill and investigate the same time yeh?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #742 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

You can kill during the day?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #762 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:19 am

Post by theopor_COD »

DrippingGoofball wrote:My abilities are proven.
How?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #866 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:01 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Ok apologies for the lack of content lately, work's been a nightmare.

Anyway to put it simply . . . I haven't read the last five or so pages in depth but.

1) Glork has a guilty on Pooky - yet to be counterclaimed.

2) DGB has made a huge slip with regards her supposed role sending.

3) DGB's role-claim is hogwash pretty much, a cat from a funny video show, lmfao.

I'm happy to see either Pooky or DGB lynched. I'd rather DGB went to be honest as there's still a slight element of me thinking Glork maybe pulling a fast one, unlikely but I'm still torn on it slightly. DGB I think is scum through and through, with Pooky likely to be aswell - however I've not ruled out Miztef, DGB and Glork as scum - if Glork's town then Pooky's scum obv. I'm happy to vig whoever and say we lynch Pooky he's town then Glork dies tonight. The only sidenote with regards Pooky is he seems to be playing exactly the same way as in Mutually Assured Destruction the only other game I've played with him, he was town.

Anyway.

vote DGB

I've heard enough of her ramblings to be honest, her play towards defending Pooky is bizzare aswell I'm not really quite sure what to make of it.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #873 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:27 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Miztef I think there both likely to be scum - however part of me is still nagging away that you've pulled that investigation out of your arse, hence I'm not 100% convinced on Glork - more like 90%. I'd still like you Miztef to answer why with your one investigation you used it on Glork?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #936 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:24 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs wrote:Glork, your insistence that there is an inspection-immune godfather, and that you think someone you claimed to have investigated a cleared on is that godfather, suggests that maybe Mistef got a clear on the godfather, last night.
Interesting. I hadn't thought of Miztef and Glork on seperate sides to be honest. Either both town or both scum. Plus Glork similar to BM heavens above.

Still however happy with my vote on DGB.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #967 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

This will sound goddam stupid considering and is not in any shape relevant to the game etc, but is there some connection (alts) here?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &&start=33
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #996 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:33 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Sorry for my inactivity, I've had broadband problems, got a dial-up sorted now but it feels like 1998 again!

Skruffs - I don't feel convinced by them, I still think Miztef could have used his investigation on someone else but its been done.

I'm pretty much seeing a DGB/Pooky alliance - which if they're both scum is baffling as they've been so agreeable, scum surely wouldn't associate that closely would they?

Glork and Miztef worry me if Pooky is town obviously and I'll be vigging Glork if Pooky gets lynched as green, however I'd still rather see Goofball hit the noose. Need a re-read though.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1051 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Firstly, I'm away tomorrow for two weeks as my sig suggests. I'd rather not be replaced - I have however replaced out of all my other minis due to this so can understand if you guys feel it need happen.

Anyways for some reason my attempted kill on DGB failed . . . I did however see two strange figures at my house which I will not elaborate on yet. I'm also confident following yesterday's lynch in Glork obviously and Nai.

I'm not overly confident of the scum/town ratio 4 scum at the start seems awfully high esp with Pheobus as anti-town therefore I feel pretty happy with a
vote DGB
mainly because she was so anti-Glrok; pro-Pooky yesterday it beggars belief, that and her quite appalling claim.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1054 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:01 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Nai - of course not. I feel confident in you being good guys after Pooky turned up scum.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1074 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:31 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm going on holiday in an hour . . .

it's pretty obvious Skruffs is mafia at this point, for some reason he keeps blocking me . . why is that eh? Infact I'd go so far to say that his blocking has framed me and he's fitted me up quite nicely here. Nice work Skruffs. DGB and Skruffs need to die.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1076 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:41 am

Post by theopor_COD »

CC - I'll be gone for two weeks. There is a chance I'll be able to post via mobile phone or Internet Cafe but it won't be substantial.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1144 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:46 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Hi why is DGB not dead yet.

Only got 5 minutes so no re-read from sunny Paphos.

Ciao - I'll attempt to get one done in a day or so if it rains, which it hasn't since April here!!
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1192 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm disturbed by this.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1208 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm already lynched . . . therefore having nothing to say.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1221 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs stop posting so many words and die plz.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1229 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:17 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Sure I'll vote myself and end this charade.

unvote, vote theo, vote theo
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1236 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:07 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

unvote, vote DGB

Let's keep the misery going.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1250 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:37 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Primate, Skruffs has a habit of doing that. :P
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1273 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:17 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I've seen enough.

Kill Glork

Should have done this days ago.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1286 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Sweet.

So Glork lives on and both he and Nai have double votes. Talk about screwing with us.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1291 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Glork wrote:Bahahahaha.

Ownd, Theo.
:evil:
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1292 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

My role claim crap doesn't half suck.

DGB sweetie pie . . . seems your two votes to quick after all.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1309 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:22 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Farewell . . .

Or is it?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1311 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:50 am

Post by theopor_COD »

My race has been over for a while. All I can say is good luck to my remaining two buddies.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1313 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:52 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I'd like it seeing as I'll still be alive.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1315 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:33 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Nai you can be so cruel sometimes
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1325 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:46 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Yeh I'm pretty sure it is.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1335 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

It was four before no-one else has voted. Do put me out of misery Skruffs. It's been fun.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1390 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Glad I played great roster. Cheers all.

No need to comment on much else aside from I think we we're pretty much screwed over with the amount of town power roles against us.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1393 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

pm from bert to theo wrote:theopor_COD, you are Catbert, The evil Red Cat With Glasses, and the leader
of the rebellious movement of animated cats in the quiet town of Minto.

See, for decades now, cats have been the favorite pet of every resident
of Minto. Real, FURRY cats. But you and your minions Bucky Katt
(DrippingGoofball) and Garfield (blahgo) want to put and end to this and make
animated, cartoonish cats rule the town.

Garfield, however, is being a lazy idiot (as always). He's refusing to
vote on day one. You must do it for him. That means on day one you will
have two votes and he will have zero. For day two, he will let you know
(after day one) whether he wants you to keep his vote. But on day three
your putting your foot/paw/whatever down and forcing him to choose his
own targets.

At night, you MUST submit to me the name of one player in the game. You
do not know what this does. But you have to do it. And not to the person
you kill.

You may communicate with your partners at night. YOU will submit the
kill.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions,
~Bert
Pooky didn't want his vote Day Two, hence the double vote. I'm not aware of anything Pooky could do and DGB could select someone pretty much like I could I think, however what good that did I've no idea. So when you think what we were up against it was slightly unfortunate that we lynch town day one and town and end up getting fingered by three cop guiltys the next three days.

Bert what was Pheobus?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1396 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs are you talking about night one?

We killed Pheobus not Thesp, so no idea what happened with his death, maybe you did kill him - seperately the night zero no kill was another advantage for the town, so all in all I think things were pretty unbalanced, but hey I'd not be complaining if I was town so I don't expect anyone to show any sympathy.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1408 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:00 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Skruffs wrote:mafia's'main advantage were the scumminess of all the claims. See day one and two, for example.
No more scummy than our own claims!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”