Mafia 62: Suspicion in Sicily - Game over!

kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:19 am

Post by kinkster »

/confirm
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:10 am

Post by kinkster »

Ancalagon wrote:/confirmo
vote ancalagon

seems to have bit of a scum accent there
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by kinkster »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:You started without waiting for me? How rude.

Anyway, let's put a threesome at three votes.

Vote Cubsfan4ever
dont see the point in ure vote at all whats point in evening things up seems like a scum thing to do adding some protection to 1 of your scumy friends

unvote

vote dragon pheonix
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by kinkster »

Yosarian2 wrote:
hollywoody1221 wrote:I think that's supposed to be kinkster, but he may be playing insane. Any reasoning behind the vote?
PLAYING insane? ;)

But yeah, should have been kinkster. I pretty much always spell people's names wrong. It's just this thing.

Anyway, DP pretty clearly just added the third vote on for the sake of doing so, as part of a semi-random reaction getting bandwagoning pattern of the type most people have been doing this game, and he wasn't really putting anyone at risk or anything by doing so. Kinkster's reaction to his vote seems a little off to me.
Yeh wasnt saying his vote was putting anyone at risk but by evening things up at 3 a peice doesnt really get us anywhere especially considering one or 2 minor arguements were starting

a fourth vote at this stage wouldnt have put anyone at risk either but may have applied a bit more pressure for a while.

It was a pretty negative vote in my opinion
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:14 am

Post by kinkster »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:This coming from someone who was a sole voter for ancalogon, just to switch to become a sole voter for me? Crap logic at its best.

*makes notes*
my sole vote for anca was as random as all the other random votes out there at the time.

My switch to you was because I saw something I wasnt keen on and thought id run with for a while, its brought some unwarrented attention to myself but I can live with that as the comments towards me are becoming interesting

ill leave my vote where it is for the moment as very much not convinced by you
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:37 am

Post by kinkster »

unvote - vote: Phoebus

wed gain nothing by just lynching someone because theve not posted

that being said Mole def needs a prod and we need to here from him
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:24 pm

Post by kinkster »

my vote stays where it is for now phoebus clearly wants to lynch people he doesnt like
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:43 pm

Post by kinkster »

VitaminR wrote:
Vote: kinkster

Didn't like his vote on DP at all. Nor his vote on Phoebus.

I don't think there's anything scummy about what TS did. Overtly pushing a wagon Day 1 is not what scum does. It's counter-productive.
My vote on phoebus in my opinion was justified his vote against mole purley on the basis that he dislikes him is suspicious.

nice way to introduce ureself to the game tho vitamin no real basis for your vote and no explanation other than I dont like it

fos : ViaminR
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:57 am

Post by kinkster »

Phoebus wrote:Phoebus--->Image<---kinkster

A) I don't dislike mole. Get it in your noggin'
I did it as an attempt to stir discussion. Which it has. And no, I would not have been too unhappy even if he'd been lynched without posting. There is information to be had in all behaviour.

B) You voted for me because you disliked my vote. No more reason.

C) VitaminR is voting you for practically the same reason. However, I will call it a similar reason.

D) Dear Sarcasmo, did you have more basis or explanation than VitR does?

Phoebus--->Image<---kinkster

P.S.: Thanks Stoof! :D
Ok so u did it to stir discussion and discussion is what ive continued I dont know u or mole couldnt careless if u dislike him or not fact of the matter ure now getting angry and agitated by my coments.

Also why would you defend VitaminR is he ure scum buddy ?
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:37 am

Post by kinkster »

Phoebus wrote:
kinkster wrote:I dont know u or mole couldnt careless if u dislike him or not
Then stop making statements which point towards you having made such an assumption.

I am getting irritated at you only for your obtuseness.

You claim to carry on discussion.
You vote me for
"disliking"
mole
Now you say that you don't care whether I like or dislike him.

Plus, you say you don't know either of us from Adam.

Putting all of this together leads me to think that you're either very stupid or being intentionally so. Tell me which it is, so that I can decide whether or not you deserve a vote.

And yes! I'm defending VitaminR because I am his scumbuddy! Lynch me!
OR

I think he's making a valid point and here's a good one -
I like him too
! But wait...you don't care.

Just like you didn't care whether I liked mole or not but were convinced that I did not, I'm pretty sure you don't care why I'm "defending" VitR but are convinced that we're scum together.

Right?

Raffles wrote:Argh, I've been poked... I'm back people, it's just that this game doesn't have much activity outside random voting and rubbish wagonning...
This sort of statement prefacing a post makes red flags fly in my head.
It's an absolutely ludicrous attitude for a townie.

Scum sit back, lurk and let confusion prevail.
It's townie responsibility to stop the madness and discern something out of it.
What are you playing at, saying that before mentioning anything else at all? *eyebrow*

Everything alright DP?
Is this some new laid-back, "wary of the n00bs" style of playing after your sabbatical?
you just seem to be getting so uptight over 1 vote, yes i originaly voted for you because of ure whole lets lynch mole hes not gonna post so well get rid of him attitude

how uve reacted to it all is why im keeping my vote with you, and regardless of what u say u defended vtr when u had no real reason too, i for the time being think that was a mistake
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by kinkster »

Primate wrote:
hollywoody1221 wrote:On the whole, I agree with what Raffles just said. In the two games I've played on here, a player gets lynched more often for being an idiot (or just acting like one for a moment) than they do for being scummy. But, I still am staying on ToasterStrudel because she (he?) is making comments that I find unhelpful, and detrimental to our cause, which is to lynch the mafia, obviously. S/he is preventing us from doing that, and is, therefore, not an ally of mine.
It's posts like this that make me think that, for all you talk about who is your ally, and for all you are concerned about the town as whole, you aren't actually in the town, and you aren't actually our ally.

That said, though, I think Kinkster is more deserving of attention (and particuarly, pressure) right now. I want to put a bunch of votes on him and see what he does.
if u wanna stick some more votes fire away lets have a lynch at least in death I may be of use to you cos im probably not at the moment.

unvote

as noone shares my suspicion of phoebus way over the top attitude no point in my vote being there I wont however resort to his rude nature and name calling.

fos : hollywood

As for hollywood I dont like the phrase "my allies" trying to hard to look town.
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by kinkster »

Jalyn wrote:The last few pages of this thread seem to be more about how to play mafia then any actual playing of mafia.

Hollywoody, as to the actual theory that you proposed... I thought it was well spoken and the attention to detail was great - both things that make mafia much more enjoyable for me, so thanks. I do think that catching a 4 person scum group based on their blatent interaction on day 1 is a tad unlikely. Especially when you're talking about people experienced enough to know that even if no one caught them at the time, those first pages will be reread further into the game and could be used to catch them. So, it's something to keep in mind, but I wouldn't consider it evidence of anything at this point.

As for my vote, I'm happy with where it is at the moment.
thats the most sensilble thing written over the last few pages, seems to me one or 2 are going out of there way to completley confuse matters with long unessesary posts not saying its scummy just in some respects unessessary.

as for my vote im unsure at the moment hollywood raised one or 2 half decent theories and if hes to be followed then DP looks a good bet , but he also made a few mistakes which throws some suspicion his way as well.

Im well aware that im on 4 and by not voting may throw further suspicion my way but im gonna hold until tomorrow when i can re read some of the posts
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:22 am

Post by kinkster »

Phoebus wrote:@ Jalyn - Hear hear!

@ kinkster - *sigh*
?
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:44 am

Post by kinkster »

ok been back and reread the whole thread my suspicions still lie where they did id be very surprised if one of dp/phoebus wasnt scum if in fact both of them arnt

for now
vote cubsfan4ever
im not convinced on the ts bandwagon and cubs 5th vote on her isnt convincing me at the moment
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:02 am

Post by kinkster »

scotmany12 wrote:God Kinkster, you need to actually use punctuation and proper grammar.

With that being said, the two I find most suspicious are Kinkster and TS. I dislike how TS played during the beginning of the game, though eh overreacted against Raffles defense, and I really dislike his vote on Kinkster.

However, after rereading, Kinkster has now appeared as the most scummiest player. Phoebus said something really quite interesting and true.
Phoebus wrote:Putting all of this together leads me to think that you're either very stupid or being intentionally so. Tell me which it is, so that I can decide whether or not you deserve a vote.
I have to believe that he was intentionally being stupid. He has not helped the town out, and he contradicts himself quite a few times. He can't seem to make up his mind. Scummy? I think so. Also, I do not see why he disliked Phoebus's defense for Vitamin. If phoebus believes that Vitamin is a townie, why would he trying to protect him be bad? He is just trying to do what is best for the town, and Kinkster finds that scummy. I dislike that very much.

Overall, I found both of these two very scummy, and I'm confident that both are actually scum. I, however, am only one person and cannot vote twice so I will vote for the one that I find most scummy.
Unvote, Vote: Kinkster

I apologize if that is hard to follow. I'm not really good at these long write ups and such but I thought I try one out. If it doesn't make any sense then please let me know.
why is it essential I use proper grammer and punctuation u can follow what ive written well wnough to vote for me.

1, ive changed my vote a few times yes, i still maintain my earlier suspicions as i mentioned but there are others who are more deserving of my vote.

2, phoebus defence was out of place at a time when theres a lot of random votes being placed, why defend someone he cant know for sure is town so why not let vitamin make his own defence against my accusations, i think its more than possible he was defending a scum m8 why is this so unfeasable.

3, im not stupid or being intentionaly stupid im aware i havnt been a great deal of use but that is more to do with the fact i got myself embroiled in a petty arguement that went nowehere

one thing i wont do is jump on the ts bandwagon his vote on me cries out i need to save myself but im not so sure hes scum, my vote stays for the time being
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:07 am

Post by kinkster »

Panzerjager wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Kinkster
for the sake of the English Language.
unvote, vote:kinkster

sry this isnt for me i cant be bothered sticking around to be critisised for the way i type on an internet forum.

this is a game to which on this site im new to and u treat new people by calling them stupid and critisising the way they type on a forrum

not for me lynch me or replace me not bothered which
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:08 am

Post by kinkster »

Panzerjager wrote:I'm annoyed by him, he has been acting scummy , for the things everyone has mentioned, and I have been giving him the benefit of the doubt. I then was like I'm sick and tired of his lack of sentence structure. All we ask is for you to type correctly. I was just kinda of sick of him. And when you sign up on a forum where people are going to be rude, it's pretty much the territory, and whine and cry about how you arn't being respected I'm glad to see you go. I have been down right frustrated in games but I have snapped with some simpathetic, you guys are so mean and I just wanna be lynched post. BTW his last post contained an appeal to emotion logical fallacy and tried the "I suck, simpathize with me" scumtell. I am plenty happy with my vote.
and i get critisized for my sentance structure ffs when do u start a sentance with And. If you could also learn to spell sympathize please.

unvote

I just dont like personal attacks I have been called stupid end of story, look at it from my point of view bunch of srangers call u stupid and attack your grammer. I ask anyone if they would respond differently

Anyway I think best bet is I am replaced for the good of your game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”