DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

/confirm

I am certainly willing to be a Hygiene Officer.

And the answer, of course, is no. Those commies obviously ran through that corridor just so everybody else would, too, so be careful not to fall into his plan.
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Wait, so I guess it's up to us to nominate someone else, or what?
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:04 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Sir, that must be a most excellent joke!

While Friend Computer is momentarily elsewhere, though, I take it upon myself to present a (completely unofficial) vote count.

Coron: (1)
StevieT92
StevieT92: (1)
Coron
PlaysWithSquirrels: (1)
Sarcastro
Sarc: (1)
PlaysWithSquirrels

Not Voting: Everybody Else.
PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:l2count, idiot.
I'm picking up substandard levels of happiness here.... hmm...

Wagon Vote (Yes, 2 is a Wagon) PlaysWithSquirrels
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:37 am

Post by DiamondHawk »

M4yhem wrote:How can PlayswithSquirrel be unhappy when we have three happiness officers, diamondhawk? Are you accusing them of failing in their duty to the computer?
Our esteemed happiness officers have only been on the job for less than a daycycle. Surely Sarcastro's happiness will be brought up by the end of the day...

unless he's an unhappy commie. Stay alert!
Mojo wrote:Are you a commie that had a plan to run down a filthy corridor?
Hygiene training has informed us that dirty commies secretly desire to make all citizens dirty as well. Cleanliness must be upheld!
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Mojo wrote:I received no such information. I think you're lying. Only commie traitors lie to their fellow Troubleshooters.
It was... supplemental reading. *nods sagely.*

Are you claiming to have received Hygiene officer training?

(Well, neither am I. But that isn't the point.)
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Sarcastro wrote:My new reason is that despite having so many votes on him, PWS still can't manage to say anything more than "Die in fires".

Also,
FoS: Mojo
Well yeah, it's kinda hard to explain why you got random voted, and then random wagoned. (Courtesy me, though I don't really see a new target for my vote yet.)

Why the FoS?
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

[[EBWOP]] I remembered. It's because he wasn't being happy enough at the time.
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:55 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Sorry been a bit busy; will read everything and post tomorrow.
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:06 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Suspect Mojo lightly (per dahen) because the series of questions looked like a joke, and then he expected everybody to take it seriously, which is rather unorthodox way of actually requesting information.

Can't be too sure because I thought there might have been some baiting, though.

Not picking too much from everyone else, there's a lot of random floating around to sift through.
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:53 am

Post by DiamondHawk »

M4yhem wrote:Common knowledge? As far as I'm concerned all mutants are bad, unless they are registered, in which case they are just disgusting. So you have told at least one citzen something they didn't know. I don't think that was commie of you but it
was
reckless.
Did you do all of the assigned readings?
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

I hereby declare Random Phase (TM) of this to be over.

I don't know how many of you don't know/remember this or are deliberately staying strictly IC, but...

[quote=It's required reading!]Every player character is a mutant.[/quote]

(Just in case any of you don't know or forgot.)
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:14 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Are you being deliberately obtuse?
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:09 am

Post by DiamondHawk »

@ M4yhem - Well, there might be some bastard modding. The game's title is Paranoia.

@ Mojo - Or, there could be the majority of people in secret societies, and a few paranoid people who are out of the loop.

Even in a game of Paranoia, the troubleshooters (and the mutants and the secret society member players as well) are on the side of the Computer. Remember, we only need to brainscrub people who want the downfall of Friend Computer. Just because you're technically treasonous for being in a secret society doesn't mean that all the members have to die for us to win; in this game we can probably focus less on treason and more on who's mafia (probably the Communists?)
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:46 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Mod: Prod on StevieT92?
It's been like a week.

(On roll: I don't think it's too important; I personally use it whenever I see something dumb that I can't be bothered to explicitly criticize. Seems like discussions is slightly derailing, though.)

I think it's too early for more speculation; I already see one or two things that might be giving. Even the most general things like "mafia are pro-computer" or "mafia are anti-computer" or anything about secret societies or mutants make it easier to do a fake-roleclaim.

I'm inclined to defend dahen on attacking Mojo's questions from a while ago; maybe it's eccentric or a way of Paranoiaing the game, but as it was the first set of actual non-random questions and seemed just like random questions, and he pushed someone on not answering, I'd say that that's not enough to implicate Mojo, but not dahen either. I don't trust M4yhem very much because he's suspecting dahen and Barroman, who are both contributing, plus a bit of bad logic / overspeculation, but a whole bunch of other people are doing the same.

(My vote's still on PWS, but it seems he isn't here and that vote isn't doing anything bad, but I'm going to consider
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:46 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

EBWOP (accidentally hit submit instead of preview) - ...changing that in the morning.)
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Why did they look like random (or joke) questions? Just because of the third question (about the hats), or was it something about the way I wrote the post?
Check out every question before that.

"How can PlayswithSquirrel be unhappy when we have three happiness officers, diamondhawk? Are you accusing them of failing in their duty to the computer?
Stark hasn't shown up to participate in our urgent computer-approved mission yet. Perhaps he's plotting with his commie friends?
And how would you know that?
Are you a commie that had a plan to run down a filthy corridor?"

And a lot more of the sort. The third question only made it look much more like a joke. Nothing wrong with that, except then I'm remembering that you grew indignant when they weren't answered as though he should have somehow known that it wasn't a joke post, casts a little bit of suspicion on you, as if somehow that other guy's stupid or to otherwise accuse him, and I think dahen was right to pick up on that.

In summary: It's not that the questions were misinterpreted as a joke, or that making questions like that are scummy, it's the attention you brought to it that's getting me.
Dimondhawk- What's wrong with suspecting dahen and Barromán? Do you consider them above suspicion? How do you know I'm not right about them? Are you protecting them?
I'd have to be one stupid mafia player to give away both other mafia like that.

I don't consider them above suspicion, but the fact that you're implicating them when both of them are contributing greatly without evidence of any scumtell (I'm reversing that situation a bit, after seeing that you were just asking Barro for clarification, but there's still the diverting of attention away, and when that's directed at players I feel are contributing, that doesn't make me feel too good about you.)
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (isolation #16) » Tue May 01, 2007 8:41 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Finals have dropped me off mafia as of last few days, however, I will try and make substantial post either tomorrow morning or mid-afternoon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”