M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:05 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Greeting, fellow Citizens. I am delighted to serve Friend Computer in every way possible.

I am happy to volunteer for the wonderful fun task of Communications and Recording officer. Friend Computer is everywhere; even the commies know that, that's why they are so afraid and unhappy in their treason.

But Friend Computer knows that a hardworking clone is a happy clone and so he has kindly provided us with duties such a Communications and Recording officer so that we might work hard and be happy and in so doing prove our loyalty to him.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:15 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Allow me to test the recording function of the forum. It's better to be safe than to be commie:
DiamondHawk wrote:
Coron: (1)
StevieT92
StevieT92: (1)
Coron
PlaysWithSquirrels: (1)
Sarcastro
Sarc: (1)
PlaysWithSquirrels

Not Voting: Everybody Else.
Ah, that all seems to be in order. :)

Votecount update:
Mojo: (1)
dahen
Stark
M4yhem

How can PlayswithSquirrel be unhappy when we have three happiness officers, diamondhawk? Are you accusing them of failing in their duty to the computer?

Vote: Friend Stark
He hasn't shown up to participate in our urgent computer-approved mission yet. Perhaps he's plotting with his commie friends?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:17 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Oh my. It seems mutants have been interfering with my votecount. That should read
Stark (1)
M4yhem.

Would the mutants responsible please step forward?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:42 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Mojo, I think your interpretation of Friend Coron's statement is inaccurate. I believe what he meant was that something is wrong with him if he agrees with CES; these two clones presumably have a long prior history of disagreeing with each other.

I see no particular reason to believe Playswithsquirrels is a traitor. He's a little jumpy, perhaps, but that might be the sign of a loyal citzen who has been unjustly accused.

I believe I will stick with Stark for now because he appears to have OMGUS'd me and R&D research suggests that 98% of commies who OMGUS people are communists.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:53 pm

Post by M4yhem »

because I am currently enjoying the superhappyfun experience of voting Stark, Friend Dahen.

Stark- you have three votes on you at the moment. Getting nervous? Also, why are you noting things? That sounds like communication and recording to me. But you are a hygeine officer. Are you unhappy with your computer-assigned duty, Citizen? Perhaps you think Friend Computer made a mistake with his selection processes?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:56 am

Post by M4yhem »

Mojo wrote: R&D research declares that voting for Mojo is the surest and fastest way to become unhappy.
Mojo wrote:Well, I am a happiness officer. So if it makes you happy...
Vote: Playswithsquirrels
I have recorded a strange inconsistancy in your thinking, Friend Mojo. Would you please explain? Speak up, I'll be recording this...
PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:Die in fires.
That doesn't sound very happy, Citizen.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:20 am

Post by M4yhem »

Forgive me, Mojo. I misread the bits I quoted. Probably because of mutants.

Plays sounds a little sulky. This does not bode well for his happiness levels. However, I've yet to see anything resembling a case against him, so I believe it's a little early to be talking about a lynch, Sarcastro.

Stark's a commie lurker, also.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:32 pm

Post by M4yhem »

I didn't like your reaction to my random vote, Stark. You seemed a little jumpy for one of friend computer's finest.

Mojo- Early role information makes junior citzens cry. Why would you say something like that about your role? Have you overdosed on happy pills?

Also- are you a member of psion? What's all this commie talk about not killing unregistered mutants on sight? Don't you know that mutants are responsible for 100% of mutation-related fatalities?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:19 am

Post by M4yhem »

Mojo wrote: Why? Because discussion lags and I tried to encourage it. Apparently, what I said is common knowledge, so it really doesn't make a difference.
Common knowledge? As far as I'm concerned all mutants are bad, unless they are registered, in which case they are just disgusting. So you have told at least one citzen something they didn't know. I don't think that was commie of you but it
was
reckless. Your questions to plays-with also seem reckless, now that I know they are not a joke. Why so eager to give and recieve role information? FC has classified it for a reason, you know.

I suspect Dahen at the moment, for trying to make things out of Mojo's questions (although Mojo is acting weird, I don't think he's acting
commie
.)

Also, Barroman seems desperate to find a reason to vote for someone.
Fos:Barroman
- do your own work! Laziness is commie!

CES- come vote for Stark. Lots of computer-approved goodness over here, my friend.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:13 am

Post by M4yhem »

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:This is getting kind of ridiculous. Staying in character is one thing, but it's getting in the way of us catching scum.
But it's fun,
citizen
. Anyway, our progress so far seems roughly parallel to every other day one I've ever seen. I suggest you do some analysis or something if you want us to move on.

Diamonhawk- player character!= player in this game, surely. The source material is pretty clear that mutants are a threat to Friend Computer and so I assumed they were the bad guys.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:14 am

Post by M4yhem »

Source one wrote:

Unfortunately, just about anything is treasonous in Alpha Complex. Failure to be happy is treasonous. Being a Commie is treasonous. Being a mutant is treasonous

Source two wrote:

The Computer fears a number of threats to its 'perfect' society, such as The Outdoors, mutants, and secret societies (especially communists).

Source three wrote:

Although
mutations are treasonous
, The Computer has been known to overlook mutations if they are reported quickly. From time to time you may see a citizen with a yellow stripe on their uniform. This means they are a Registered Mutant and they have already confessed their mutation to The Computer.

It's clear mutants are bad, unless they are registered.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:07 am

Post by M4yhem »

stark- Those quotes are direct from backreading.

Coron- It clearly says, right there in what I quoted, that the computer fears mutants because they are a threat to our perfect society.

But I think this is becaoming a distraction from finding scum.

Barroman- Just because I find you suspicious is not a good reason to vote for me. Actually, it's a pretty bad reason. As for my attitude, what's wrong with it?

I'm going to
unvote, Vote:Dahen
I thought he was making a little too much out of Mojo's questions. What Mojo asked was dumb, imo, but not scummy. I feel that Dahen is trying to mastermind the lynching of a loyal citizen.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:41 am

Post by M4yhem »

Maz Medias wrote:OOC: Actually, not EVERY PC is a mutant. Just a whole lot of them. Every player character IS a secret society member, though.
Player characters
can't
be the same as players in this game then because if everybody was in a secret society, we'd all be traitors and the town would have no way of winning. :roll:

Coron- Yes. Welcome to Alpha Complex.

Barroman (I'm sorry, I don't know how to type an accented a)-
I accuse lots of people because I believe that's the best way to get the game moving. If you accuse people, their reactions can tell you lots of things. There are not really any proper reasons around at this stage of the game and so we have to make them.

I have explain why I'm voting for Dahen; what don't you understand?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by M4yhem »

stark wrote:It is most obvious that the pro-computer agents are mafia.

...What? No, seriously, what?
Fos:Stark

stark wrote:But other than that, do we have any information other than the very blatant gang of bandwagoners to go with?
Dahen is scummy.

Barromán, it's okay to ask for reasons. What I meant when I fosed you earlier is that you don't seem to have any opinions of your own. Of course, you are voting for me now, which is a step forward. I guess.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by M4yhem »

I use all kinds of emoticons in all kinds of games. I'm not really sure what to think about people voting for me on the basis of this so-called tell; it's possible that this game is just really lacking in evidence, or maybe they want to vote for me for some other reason they won't talk about. Noone can seriously consider the use of a smilie as evidence, can they? :0
Anyway,
fos: Maz medias, Stevie, playwithsquirrels and CES
for fuzzy thinking.

Dimondhawk- What's wrong with suspecting dahen and Barromán? Do you consider them above suspicion? How do you know I'm not right about them? Are you protecting them?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by M4yhem »

bah. ebwop :0= :shock:
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:11 am

Post by M4yhem »

I don't think Mojo is scum because I've seen him ask stupid questions before when he was town. He asked someone if they were the cop on the first page. He doesn't seem to understand that role information is meant to stay secret.

I'm much more interested in the people who try to capitalize on Mojo's mistake. That would be dahen, for a start.

Diamondhawk- In my opinion, dahen
has
shown a scumtell i.e. being eager to jump on a player for saying something which was foolish but not scummy.

Barromán has shown a
possible
scumtell i.e. Trying to get other people to give him a reason to vote, instead of looking for one himself.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:49 am

Post by M4yhem »

Is the link between eye-rolling and scum 100%, or have townies been known to use it as well?

Mojo- I'm a lazy player. One game's worth of evidence is enough for me, especially with so many other suspects around. I'm not saying I'll never vote for you, just explaining why I'm not voting you now.

Staying with dahen because, why not?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:03 am

Post by M4yhem »

This bandwagon on me has no basis in actual logic. Are you really going to kill me over a smilie, Stevie?

Mojo- You only did the whole 'asking stupid questions' thing in one game so I only mentioned one game. I didn't actually think about it that hard.

Didn't CES vote for me at some point? Should I be dead now?

Unvote, Vote:StevieT92
Scummy attitude.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:05 am

Post by M4yhem »

On what basis? A eyeroll?
seriously?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:03 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Please replace me. I'm sorry but I can't keep up any more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”