Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Sarcastro »

I'll be one, too.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Thesp wrote:You may request prods on troubleshooters who have fallen derelict on their duty to root out enemies to the Computer
How appropriate.

Anyway,
Random Vote: PlaysWithSquirrels
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:33 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

DiamondHawk wrote:
Wagon Vote (Yes, 2 is a Wagon) PlaysWithSquirrels
I like the cut of your jib.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:
Coron wrote:
unvote vote: PWS
... I'm siding with CES, something must be wrong here.
What must be wrong here?
The fact that you're still breathing.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Sarcastro »

My new reason is that despite having so many votes on him, PWS still can't manage to say anything more than "Die in fires".

Also,
FoS: Mojo
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:07 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

DiamondHawk wrote:Why the FoS?
Eh, not much of a reason. Just seemed a bit scummy in his last few posts. Nothing to write home about, more a note to myself than anything.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:35 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

StevieT92 wrote:PWS is looking very bad, but he's doesn't seem like a very good lynch right now.
Please explain why someone who looks very bad is not a good lynch.

FoS: StevieT92
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:
Sarcastro wrote:My new reason is that despite having so many votes on him, PWS still can't manage to say anything more than "Die in fires".

Also,
FoS: Mojo
Perhaps it's because all votes against me have no reasoning behind them and you're leading a lynch-hungry town against me for absolutely no reason at all.
See, here's the thing: I don't expect townies to lurk in plain sight when they're getting bandwagoned; I expect them to do something useful, like convince me that Stevie is scum.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:17 am

Post by Sarcastro »

M4yhem wrote:Plays sounds a little sulky. This does not bode well for his happiness levels. However, I've yet to see anything resembling a case against him, so I believe it's a little early to be talking about a lynch, Sarcastro.
When did I seriously say anything about lynching PWS (right away, that is)?
Mojo wrote:I didn't ask you to claim. I asked nothing about powers or night choices.
I asked you a series of questions that would help me determine if I can trust you.
You were fishing for role info that he's obviously not inclined to give you. What's he going to say? "Yeah, I'm a mutant Communist, you can go ahead and kill me now"?
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:PWS is mutant scum. Only mutants would play with squirrels.
What's a squirrel?
FoS: Cogito Ergo Sum
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:20 am

Post by Sarcastro »

dahen wrote:
Sarcastro wrote: What's a squirrel?
FoS: Cogito Ergo Sum
What's your reason for that FOS?
I believe my reason is right there. Are you implying you know what a squirrel is?
FoS: dahen
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Sarcastro »

dahen wrote:
Sarcastro wrote: I believe my reason is right there. Are you implying you know what a squirrel is? FoS: dahen
I haven't said that. I asked you for the reason for the FOS. Are you implying that squirrels are something you shouldn't have knowledge of?
I'm sure you can figure it out if you try.

Also,
Unvote, Vote: Mojo
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Barromán wrote:
Mojo wrote:I'm voting for PWS because he has said nothing of interest the entire game. The same thing can be said about other players as well, but he had 5 votes on him.
Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks...

That is the BEST reason at the moment. And I trully thing that PWS must say... something... but I understand that against so powerfull reason such us SQUIRRELS it's difficult to answer... but... Let him defend himself!
Actually, I'd say that sounds like a scum reason - weak justification for going along with a popular opinion.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #128 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Mojo wrote:
Sarcastro wrote:Actually, I'd say that sounds like a scum reason - weak justification for going along with a popular opinion.
Actually, my weak justification for joining the wagon is way back in post 70. This is more of a "why I keep my vote on him" reason.
The fact that you didn't say anything back then makes me wonder if you're just looking for a reason to change your vote.
For the record, I'm pretty sure that inventing vague reasons that people who vote you are scum is, in fact, a scumtell.

I was the first person to vote for him, and I actually gave a reason for keeping my vote on him. Nobody was suspicious of me, so why exactly would I feel the pressing need to change my vote? Don't try to use crap reasons to cast suspicion on people.

Hey, guys, you want to get over here and help me kill Mojoscum?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:38 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Mojo wrote:Sarcastro, I think Dogbert here is trying to tell you something.
As far as I can tell, he's facing your posts.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Barromán wrote:Dogbert?

Sarcastro, can you explain me who is he?
Dogbert is the cartoon dog in Mojo's avatar. He's from the comic strip Dilbert.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #149 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:05 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

DiamondHawk wrote:I hereby declare Random Phase (TM) of this to be over.

I don't know how many of you don't know/remember this or are deliberately staying strictly IC, but...
It's required reading! wrote:Every player character is a mutant.
(Just in case any of you don't know or forgot.)
So what you're saying is that you admit to being a mutant?

FoS: DiamondHawk
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #151 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Is your mutant power the ability to ask questions with obvious answers?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Mojo wrote:We desperately need more participation in this game.
Says the guy whose participation is keeping a meaningless vote on PWS and speculating on mechanics. Participation and contribution are not the same thing.

Am I the only one who thinks that killing scum should be of a higher priority than helping them figure out how the set-up works?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:42 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Mojo wrote:In this kind of game, I think it's important to establish who are the actual scum, don't you think?
I don't know if that's what you meant with your 'speculating on game mechanics' comment, but that's what I'm trying to do.
I think the scum are the ones who act in a scummy manner. Speculating on the details of what roles scum might or might not have is for later in the game, when we have more information and it seems like it will help us more than the scum. Right now all we're doing is giving the scum more information for fakeclaims and the like.

I don't understand why you're so eager to talk about mechanics. How does that help us right now? Maybe it helps when we're evaluating a claim or something, but right now we have
no reason to speculate
. We're here to figure out who the scum are, not how the set-up works.

The fact that this game has plenty of flavour is no excuse to stop playing
Mafia
. We don't need to know what roles the scum have to figure out who's acting scummy. Right now, that would be you, for having so much interest in finding out about peoples' roles.

Confirm Vote: Mojo
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #194 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Rather than lynching people because they use an emoticon, we could simply lynch people (i.e. Mojo) because they are scum. Just a thought.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

StevieT92 wrote:I like the vote of Mayem for the rolleyes, I mean that's at least a little concrete.
Excuse me? It's "
a little concrete
"? Now, I'll admit that my case against Mojo isn't exactly
earth-shattering
, but I feel that it's decent, or at least
coherent
. Simply that you didn't choose to agree with me is all right, of course, except that your justification for jumping on the emoticon-bandwagon was that it is "a little concrete", implying, of course, that any others are not. So would you care to explain why my case against Mojo is somehow not "concrete"? Not to mention why you used such a forced reason to justify your vote? Oh, yeah, I know why. It's because you're Mojo's scumbuddy.

If you'll all stop voting M4yhem for a possibly legitimate but still very weak reason, we can get on with lynching Mojoscum and Steviescum.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Sarcastro »

I agree with Mojo, strangely.

By the way, the "stupid questions" are not the main reason I'm voting for Mojo. They tie in a bit with what I see as his preoccupation with mechanics and roles over actually finding scumtells in peoples' play, but I didn't find the questions themselves extraordinarily suspicious.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #216 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:48 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

StevieT92 wrote:It's a scumtell. Why wouldn't I vote for someone based on a scumtell on
Day 1
?
Did you even read my post? Because that doesn't even come close to answering anything I asked.
stark wrote:Second topic: I am glad we have gotten over our roleplaying, as it was severely impeding our game. Have we, however, come to an agreement as to which party is scum and which is not? I stand by my position that the pro-computer players are mafia, and anti-computer or computer-neutral are town. However, if someone would like to contest that, I am down for that
How about
no
? That is not information that helps the town right now, and it could very well help the scum. We can worry about that once we have claims and deaths and other flavour-based things to think about. Right now we don't need to speculate.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #218 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:59 am

Post by Sarcastro »

M4yhem wrote:Is the link between eye-rolling and scum 100%, or have townies been known to use it as well?
Yes, it's obviously 100%. :roll:

Darn. I guess I'm scum now.

In all seriousness, I do understand why something like this might be used to start a bandwagon if there was nothing else going on, but nobody is even
commenting
on what I've said about Mojo and Stevie. You know, the guys who are behaving like
actual
scum in
multiple
ways that do not involve emoticons.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #220 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:25 am

Post by Sarcastro »

We also lost a good post in why I delve further into the incredibly scummy depths of Stevie's vote, and another one in which I resign myself to the fact that this town is not interested in actually lynching the scum.

I believe the latter went something along the lines of "Fine, lynch M4yhem, but I won't be helping and if he comes up town (which he probably will), we should all take a look at the two people whose reasons for voting him were even worse than 'He used a scummy emoticon'".
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #223 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

StevieT92 wrote:We also lost a post where I realize how full of shit you are.
Because ad hominem OMGUS attacks are so mature and persuasive.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #232 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Why should anybody be happy with the current situation? You're about to lynch someone for no reason while the two scum (Mojo and Stevie, for those who haven't been paying attention) are just sitting in the corner snickering at the fact that this whole town doesn't actually
care
enough to try to win the game.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #234 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Mojo wrote:Sarcastro, how can you say that I'm "sitting in the corner snickering..." when I actually tried to defend myself and argue with you (even though it wasn't very necessary on my part)?
Sorry, Mojo, it wasn't meant to be an attack on you (well, except in that I called you scum). It was mostly just that I'm very frustrated with most of the people in this town, because the M4yhem wagon looks ridiculous to me and I feel like people aren't even paying attention to my arguments.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #236 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Sorry, but this isn't Stevieland, where something becomes true as soon as you assert it. In the real world, you have to make rational arguments to prove your points.

If you'd like to defend yourself, why don't you start by explaining why you think that an
emoticon
is so very "concrete", while my case against Mojo is not? Maybe you actually have a valid reason for thinking this. As of right now, though, you seem content to rely on the fact that most of the town doesn't even care about what's going on. You're just baselessly insulting me rather than actually defending yourself, and then justifying your lack of a defense by closing your eyes, covering your eyes and shouting that I don't have an argument, which I
do
, despite your juvenile protests.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #239 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Unvote, Vote: StevieT92

I realise that there's little hope of dissuading this town from killing M4yhem right now, but I figure that I might as well put my vote on the scum most likely to be lynched.

You may resume mislynching.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #246 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Unvote, vote: m4yhem
Any particular reason you'd rather kill town than scum?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #250 (isolation #31) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:44 am

Post by Sarcastro »

FoS: dahen

How on earth do you figure that MM, Stark and I are good lynches? I don't see any explanation, just a summary of what's happened so far.

Also, how would you like to put your money where your mouth is and actually vote for someone? I would suggest Stevie, seeing as how he's scum, but M4yhem seems to be a popular choice among those who prefer to lynch pro-town players.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #254 (isolation #32) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Sefer wrote:Sarcastro seems to be the one here most interested in hunting scum, and I'm currently inclined to think he's town.
<3 Sefer.

I'm equally okay with lynching both Mojo and Stevie, but I'd prefer it if those of us who think the bandwagon on M4yhem (now Sefer) is crap could decide which one to lynch. We need to concentrate our efforts in order to ensure that we lynch scum at deadline.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Wed May 02, 2007 6:54 am

Post by Sarcastro »

dahen wrote:You don't seem to have read the introduction to my posts.
I said that I wrote my thoughts as I read page by page. I still haven't come to the last pages, so why would I NOW vote someone that was a suspect on page 6?

I will continue my analysis. Then I will draw conclusions. Then I will vote. Until then you are free to discuss my thoughts or ignore them, whatever makes you happy.
Sorry, but it seemed like you had stopped. For all I knew, you were only planning on re-reading up to a certain point. Nevertheless, I don't see how that explains your conclusions, even if they are temporary. If you don't feel like explaining
why
you think the three people you named are suspicious, I guess that's fine, but remember that right now those suspicions look essentially random to me.

Oh, and the criticism of your lack of vote was not just about your last post. It was also about the fact that your only vote all game was a random vote on Mojo near the beginning.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #266 (isolation #34) » Mon May 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

This is just fantastic. The deadline is tomorrow, and Sefer is going to die because nobody can be bothered to actually post.

I have a feeling any more appeals are pointless, but could some of you
please
vote for Stevie, the actual scum?

And Sefer, where are you? You're about to be lynched and you're not going to answer TCS's questions or even claim?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #271 (isolation #35) » Tue May 08, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Because Thesp is mean and decided not to tell us exactly when the deadline is, I'm not sure how much time we have left. I am fairly sure, however, that a single vote for Stevie will save a town player and kill a scum one. Come on, guys.

Can we have a deadline extension, oh benevolent mod/computer/whatever?

It's worth a shot.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #275 (isolation #36) » Tue May 08, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

I think I've made a pretty good case for Stevie's guilt in my previous posts, and I really don't feel like going over it again. Sefer, on the other hand, has done very little to make me think he's scum, and the fact that the two scummiest players, Mojo (now you, although you haven't been very scummy since replacing) and Stevie, were on the bandwagon reinforces it for me.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #281 (isolation #37) » Fri May 11, 2007 6:45 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Dahen, your analysis is interesting, but right now, I think your time would be better spent looking again at how Stevie used a horrible reason to jump on a lame bandwagon in an incredibly scummy manner, along with his subsequent behaviour. And then voting him, so that he dies.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #285 (isolation #38) » Sun May 13, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Well, Sefer apparently has two votes now, so I'm fine if deadline strikes.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #287 (isolation #39) » Sun May 13, 2007 11:17 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Stevie, I would recommend a claim.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #289 (isolation #40) » Sun May 13, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

So you'd rather just let yourself die?

I'm cool with that.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #298 (isolation #41) » Wed May 23, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

The fact that Sefer was a "threat to the computer" all but confirms my suspicion that threats the computer are actually pro-town. In any case,
Vote: The Central Scrutinizer
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #309 (isolation #42) » Fri May 25, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Lynch me.
'Kay.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #313 (isolation #43) » Wed May 30, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Are we really trying to speculate on which roles are scum in a game called
Paranoia
?

How about we disregard everything TCS has said about his role, and lynch him because Mojo acted scummy yesterday?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #319 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

I don't need a prod - I'm one of the only people who's actually presented a case of some kind. Nobody else is bothering to comment on it, though, except TCS, against whom it is aimed.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #325 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

I suggest you start modkilling inactive players. Better yet, let me start modkilling inactive players.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #337 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

I know how to revitalise the game. Let's have a contest to see who can vote for TCScum the fastest.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #340 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:53 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

I've already made my case. It's not my fault if nobody else in this game can be bothered to pay attention.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #362 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Battle Mage wrote:i'll try and make up for it with my scumhunting skills. :P
We're doomed.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #372 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Sarcastro »

I really wish I were scum. They're going to absolutely slaughter us.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #380 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:54 am

Post by Sarcastro »

To be fair, Peter, Roleblocker is another frequent town role that is generally only useful when it targets scum. As is Vigilante, for that matter. But yes, Redirector is more frequently a scum role.

Although I'm not sure TCS has been perfectly clear about his exact role. You seem to be under the impression that he picks someone and redirects any actions made against them. This doesn't explain how he knew that Maz Medias didn't kill Sefer. I believe that what he meant is that he picks someone and redirects their night action, like a normal redirector. Last night, he picked Maz Medias and made him target himself, thus determining that he could not have killed Sefer.

In any case, TCS is still probably scum.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #402 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:30 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Yeah, let's not.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #417 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:31 am

Post by Sarcastro »

For the record, I'm still here. I'm just finding this game extraordinarily tedious. We might have better luck tomorrow if all the slackers can be convinced to start fresh with a new day.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”