massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:38 pm

Post by massive_goonery »

Nai wrote:I have no idea what that just meant.

What I want to know is if "Sleep" equates to mafia all the time, and if all the 'sleep'-ers can talk to each other at night.
I know it sounds minor, but I could theoretically see this as pretty scummy. Presumably mafia already have this information, so asking about it seems like a scum tactic to seem pro-town. Also, I can see it as a longshot at possibly setting up a false claim later on.

Looks like there were a couple of unvotes, so I'm cool with a
Vote: Nai
at this point.
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:30 am

Skruffs wrote: 12.) Instead of "Town or Mafia" alignments, players have "Work or Sleep" alignments.
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:36 am

Thestatusquo wrote:Just a warning: He is now 2 from lynch. claim now please
This is incorrect, he was 3 from lynch at the time. Using false information to fish for a claim?
Thestatusquo wrote:
PBuG wrote:Holy SHIT.

Unvote, Vote: massive_goonery; major FoS: Panzerjager

Are you kidding me? Voting this fast by Page 2? Nai's questions make sense, and I myself wonder about their answers.

I voted goonery over Panzer because Panzer actually has substantial reasoning, whereas goonery just seemed to be like "Tra-la-la-la-la, there's room for me to bandwagon."
PBuG speaks major truthery. I glork many pants......
If he is speaking such "major thruthery", why are you still holding a vote for Nai?

At the moment, Shea is by far the scummiest, with Nai fading some. However, I fear that if he gets run up too quickly we won't learn anything from his lynching. Figuring out whether Nai is town or scum would give massive context to posts #46 and #42. And I do still think he is mafia; I stand by my original post #32 and Elias_the_thief sums up my thoughts to his reaction very well in his post #44.

I'd like to hear what the lurkers think about this before I decide which way to go, so
unvote
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:00 am

I'd just like to point out that the vote count is wrong, I
unvote
d in my last post. I'm also not sure about the post numbers in that one, the numbers on my printout seem to be off by one.
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:32 am

Vote: PBuG
for going after my neck for bandwagoning when I put Nai at lynch minus 4 (after two unvotes!). That's anti-bandwagoning. And for glossing over his scumbuddy friend
FoS: Panzerjager
for having "substantial reasoning" when he pretty much restated my reasons for voting Nai in the first place (less eloquently, I might add).
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:10 am

/joining limited access bandwagon, I most likely will not be able to post again until monday morning when I get to work.

For now, I'd like to hear whatever case there is against me.
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:31 am

----6:07:02 AM - Vote Count-----

“Don't wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects” ~ Roger Zelazny

massive_goonery - 5 - (Ripley, Thestatusquo, PBuG, Sailor Jerry, Nai)
IH - 2 - (CoG888, Panzerjager)
PBuG - 1 - (massive_goonery)
Elias_the_thief - 1 - (IH)

Not voting - 3 - ( trestain, bird1111, Elias_the_thief )

Elias_the_thief wrote:then, finally, you go on to vote someone because of anti bandwagoning?
massive_goonery wrote:
Vote: PBuG
for going after my neck for bandwagoning when I put Nai at lynch minus 4 (after two unvotes!). That's anti-bandwagoning. And for glossing over his scumbuddy friend
FoS: Panzerjager
for having "substantial reasoning" when he pretty much restated my reasons for voting Nai in the first place (less eloquently, I might add).
PBuG claimed to vote based on my joining of the bandwagon on Nai. Voting after multiple unvotes is the opposite of bandwagoning, hence "anti-bandwagoning".

It appears that most everyone is against me so here goes:

I am a Cell Phone. I have a one-shot vig and I win on the side of work. At this point, I think it goes without saying that I will let the town choose my vigkill (if i survive the day).
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:59 pm

Elias_the_thief wrote:im not sure where i stand on that claim. it's hard to test right now, with no confirmed scum. and MG, i wasnt questioning the meaning of anti bandwagoning, I was questioning the validity of it as a reason to vote.
I'm not sure if you're getting what I'm saying. I'm saying that PBuG accused me of bandwagoning when I obviously was doing no such thing. Joining a bandwagon can be percieved as scummy because it's a way to accomplish pro-mafia goals while staying out of the spotlight. What I did in my original vote for Nai was exactly the opposite; I squarely jumped into focus.

The early response to my claim appears lukewarm, so it appears I'm toast one way or another. I'm trying to parse PBuG's motives for his semi-claim. But the possibilities 1) if he is scum - why is he standing out, he's an obvious day 2 lynch when I go, 2) if he's a townie with a valid claim - any claim makes him a primo night target. Beats me. Are there SK's in minis?

The above has me stumped at the moment, so
unvote, vote: Panzerjager
for general wishy-washy behavior.
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:22 am

PBuG wrote:Yes, there are SKs in minis. You're assuming that I'm claiming vig, though.
I wasn't assuming that you were claming vig, I was assuming that you were claiming non-vanilla. At the point you made the original post, it looked like my lynch was imminent, and claiming *anything* would make you the best NK after me.
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:36 am

PBuG wrote:Yes, there are SKs in minis. You're assuming that I'm claiming vig, though.
I wasn't assuming that you were claming vig, I was assuming that you were claiming non-vanilla. At the point you made the original post, it looked like my lynch was imminent, and claiming *anything* would make you the best NK after me.
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:43 am

Panzerjager wrote:MG and I are nowhere close to connected ...
Agreed: that's why you're gonna hang tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”