Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:23 am

Post by Mojo »

I'll be a Happiness Officer.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:40 pm

Post by Mojo »

Are we allowed to talk in the thread while the mandatory bonus duties are being distributed?
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
In Italian a beautiful lady; in English a deadly poison. A striking example of the essential identity of the two tongues.
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:55 pm

Post by Mojo »

DiamondHawk wrote:And the answer, of course, is no. Those commies obviously ran through that corridor just so everybody else would, too, so be careful not to fall into his plan.
And how would you know that?
Are you a commie that had a plan to run down a filthy corridor?

Vote: DiamondHawk
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:56 am

Post by Mojo »

DiamondHawk wrote: Hygiene training has informed us that dirty commies secretly desire to make all citizens dirty as well.
I received no such information. I think you're lying. Only commie traitors lie to their fellow Troubleshooters.

Also, here's a joke for everyones happiness:
"A woman gets on a bus with her baby.

The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!"

The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!"

The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Mojo »

Coron wrote:unvote vote: PWS ... I'm siding with CES, something must be wrong here.
I think he's trying to tell us that CES has some kind of vote controlling mutation.

unvote: DiamondHawk
Vote: CES

@DiamondHawk: I was just kidding. Relax, cheer up, have a bouncy bubble beverage.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:32 am

Post by Mojo »

M4yhem wrote:Mojo, I think your interpretation of Friend Coron's statement is inaccurate. I believe what he meant was that something is wrong with him if he agrees with CES; these two clones presumably have a long prior history of disagreeing with each other.
My interpretation might be wrong. But, as far as I can tell, Coron still has the ability to post and speak for himself, and therefore should be able to correct me himself.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:27 am

Post by Mojo »

Unvote: CES

Although my vote was a semi joke, I was hoping I'm right on the money.
dahen wrote:And why don't you guys realize the fun in voting Mojo?
R&D research declares that voting for Mojo is the surest and fastest way to become unhappy.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:10 pm

Post by Mojo »

Well, I am a happiness officer. So if it makes you happy...
Vote: Playswithsquirrels

Got anything to say for yourself Squirrels?

Stark, are you nervous because you're late for your Secret Society meeting?
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:22 am

Post by Mojo »

PWS, your answer does not compute.

Are you a mutant? If so, are you registered?
Are you a member of a secret society?
Do you wear fur hats during night cycles?
What is your clearance level?
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:45 am

Post by Mojo »

I don't see the inconsistencies, M4yhem. Could you please elaborate so I can respond?
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:17 pm

Post by Mojo »

PWS, you chose to ignore all my questions (post 75). Those were serious questions (except maybe the third one) and I expect serious answers.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:29 am

Post by Mojo »

I didn't ask you to claim. I asked nothing about powers or night choices.
I asked you a series of questions that would help me determine if I can trust you.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:57 am

Post by Mojo »

Sarcastro wrote:You were fishing for role info that he's obviously not inclined to give you. What's he going to say? "Yeah, I'm a mutant Communist, you can go ahead and kill me now"?
First of all, I'm not fishing, I'm down right asking for info.
Second of all, my role suggests that not all mutants and secret societies are *immediate* threats to friend computer.

Currently, I'm willing to lynch members of very few secret societies. I am not willing to lynch mutants only on the basis of being mutants.
I'm asking these questions in order to get a better idea of what's going on in this game, as I have a pretty good guess of what is actually going on.

Right now, it seems that he isn't providing info because he needs time to come up with fake info, and I don't like it. If he was really pro-computer, he wouldn't need to hide anything.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:57 am

Post by Mojo »

Stark, it's funny how you quoted M4yhem and said 'Mojo'.
CES wrote:Mojo, we all know they aren't all immediate threats.
Who? You and your scum buddies?

Anyway, fine, I asked for some info and he refused, I'll drop it. Let's just play in the mud some more.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:25 am

Post by Mojo »

dahen wrote:Way to try to be on both wagons. I'm getting happier with my Mojo vote.
Other than the fact that my question about stark's nervousness is a joke taken from the Pen&Paper Paranoia, I didn't express any desire to join the stark wagon.
I didn't vote him, I didn't FOS him and I made no remark about me being suspicious of him.
The fact that you use such a ridiculous accusation in order to push for a wagon on me makes me very suspicious of you.
M4yhem wrote:Mojo- Early role information makes junior citzens cry. Why would you say something like that about your role? Have you overdosed on happy pills?
Why? Because discussion lags and I tried to encourage it. Apparently, what I said is common knowledge, so it really doesn't make a difference.
As a happiness officer I have unlimited supply of happy pills, so I pop one every hour. Is that too much?
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:47 am

Post by Mojo »

Also, I want to ask our mission leader to request a prod on DiamondHawk and Maz Medias.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:02 am

Post by Mojo »

I'm voting for PWS because he has said nothing of interest the entire game. The same thing can be said about other players as well, but he had 5 votes on him.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:28 am

Post by Mojo »

Sarcastro wrote:Actually, I'd say that sounds like a scum reason - weak justification for going along with a popular opinion.
Actually, my weak justification for joining the wagon is way back in post 70. This is more of a "why I keep my vote on him" reason.
The fact that you didn't say anything back then makes me wonder if you're just looking for a reason to change your vote.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:01 am

Post by Mojo »

Sarcastro, I think Dogbert here is trying to tell you something.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:04 am

Post by Mojo »

The source material is very clear that only registered mutants are not threats to Friend Computer. Every other mutant is considered a traitor and is terminated.
That is why I said what I said.

Anyway, I'm happy with my PWS vote. At least until he posts some content.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:17 am

Post by Mojo »

M4yhem wrote: Player characters can't be the same as players in this game then because if everybody was in a secret society, we'd all be traitors and the town would have no way of winning.
I can actually see a situation where everybody are in secret societies. Not all the societies are a threat, but being in one is treacherous, there's a difference.

We desperately need more participation in this game.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:07 pm

Post by Mojo »

Sarcastro wrote:Says the guy whose participation is keeping a meaningless vote on PWS and speculating on mechanics. Participation and contribution are not the same thing.
I don't see anything wrong with voting for a player that didn't post any content in this game, and didn't post anything in the four days.
But at this point, I think that you are right because my vote won't get him to post. I just think we might need to prod him or replace him as he hasn't posted in 4 days.

Mission Leader:
Can you request a prod on PWS?

In this kind of game, I think it's important to establish who are the actual scum, don't you think?
I don't know if that's what you meant with your 'speculating on game mechanics' comment, but that's what I'm trying to do.
Stark wrote:It is most obvious that the pro-computer agents are mafia
I don't like this comment because it's totally ridiculous. I see it as an obvious attempt to distract us from the real threats and as a way to get pro town players lynched.
There's also post 98 that looks really off IMO, and I thought about changing my vote back then because of it.

Unvote: PWS. Vote: Stark
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by Mojo »

DiamondHawk wrote: I'm inclined to defend dahen on attacking Mojo's questions from a while ago; maybe it's eccentric or a way of Paranoiaing the game, but as it was the first set of actual non-random questions and seemed just like random questions...
Why did they look like random (or joke) questions? Just because of the third question (about the hats), or was it something about the way I wrote the post?
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:15 am

Post by Mojo »

M4yhem wrote:I don't think Mojo is scum because I've seen him ask stupid questions before when he was town.
You sound too sure of yourself, based on very crappy logic. You base on a sole game that if I ask stupid questions, I must be town.
You completely disregard Sarcastro's reasons for voting me, and make an assumption based on 1 game.
From the way you phrased your post, I can assume you didn't bother to look at any of the other games I've played on this site, so you can't even call that a play style reason.
Unvote: Stark. Vote: M4yhem

You just sound too sure that I'm town, based on a very, very crappy reason.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Mojo »

It looks like we've lost some arguing, and I lost the post where I try to counter Sarcastro's points against me.

M4yhem - I don't buy your whole explanation of yours about why you're defending me because you were in 2 games with me, and you chose to relate only to 1, which seemed really scummy to me.
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]
Mojo
Mojo
Goon
Mojo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:42 pm

Post by Mojo »

M4yhem wrote:Mojo- You only did the whole 'asking stupid questions' thing in one game so I only mentioned one game. I didn't actually think about it that hard.
And that's why it's scummy.

Sarcastro, how can you say that I'm "sitting in the corner snickering..." when I actually tried to defend myself and argue with you (even though it wasn't very necessary on my part)?
[b]BELLADONNA, n.[/b]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”