EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:13 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Nominate Equinox for the Smooth Operator

For games like Newbie 1347, where she maintained a page-topping VC, timely thread opening/closing and lynch/NK flips, deadlines never missed, and kept the lonely dead company when some of the dead players forgot the QT existed. :)
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm

That was the best game I have ever played. SO FUN!!
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Oh I'm definitely going to have to
Nom Antihero's Mini 1504: Antihero Mafia Reboot for Most Enjoyable Game

Hands down. The playerlist was FANTASTIC. The skill that was displayed from both sides and discussion that occurred made me have to really think and I don't think I've tried harder in any game on this site yet. Not to mention the back and forth with players and the mod, and my scum partners, I was having fun every moment (except when Mastin was scaring the hell out of me with his accurate reads) and the rapport between players was simply phenomenal. The flavor was really well done, and each role PM was polished. Anti even gave me multiple fake claim role PMs when I couldn't make up mind. VCs were timely and the content was such that any absence of player or mod for any period of time couldn't touch the flow of the game. At any moment during this game, the tide could have turned in favor of one or the other. I feel either win, town or scum, would have been deserved as both sides did incredibly well and really made this game. The modding, above all, was purely incredible. He kept the dead thread alive and maintained a friendly but distant enough dialogue with us in the scum QT. By far the most fun I've had, and certainly the most enjoyable game I have played yet.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:14 am

mk. I've got one that definitely deserves it.

Nominate AngryPigeon's Sabotage Mafia for Best Setup

The town each had multiple 1-shot abilities, and the scum had the ability to "sabotage" them (block the ability). In addition to this, the scum had other 1-shot abilities they could use during the day and night, as well as a list of the remaining town abilities. Beyond the usual scumhunting/townhunting, this setup required both town and scum to use their abilities as advantageously as possible, and to challenge traditional tells (like a scum kill always belonging to a town player ;) ). There were some very interesting claims and working out how to organize reads was definitely a puzzle. Despite being power-heavy, the setup was expertly balanced, imo. It was unlike any other setup I've ever played.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:32 am

Oh yeah
second Kagami!
Art is cool.