Mini 425 Generic Western Mafia- Game over!

mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:43 am

Post by mustafa15 »

/confirm
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:25 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Random vote: John
for having the shortest name.

FoS: DLMF
for reasons above
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:20 am

Post by mustafa15 »

gorckat wrote: Didn't mustafa vote John for having the shortest name? Seeing DLMF, I call crap-logic on mustafa!
I only have one vote, and there was a tie. I wisely decided that capital letters counted twice, but I FoSed DLMF to make up for it.

I was at a sleepover, which is why I haven't made a serious post yet. This will change.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:52 am

Post by mustafa15 »

At the moment, my gut likes Vryklan the least, so I'm going to
unvote, vote Vryklan
, but I haven't got much more than a gut feeling.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

At the bottom of the screen, right below the fast reply option it says, "Display posts from previous..." and you can change the second option it from All Users to whoever you want.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:14 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Vel-Rahn Koon pretty much summed up my reasons. I think he's lurking, and when he does say stuff, the things that he says are suspicious IMO.

I'm going to be pretty inactive until Tuesday, because I just found out that my family is visiting other family in Minnesota, and they have pretty bad internet. I might check in once on the weekend.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Just checking in, probably only time until Tuesday, in this post, I'm going to answer stuff directed at me.
Vryklan wrote:Mustafa: linked to John's comment on Avinyl lurking, mustafa hasnt said an awful lot either which leads me to think he's also lurking. More posts from him?
I posted explaining my abcense already...
mustafa15 wrote:I'm going to be pretty inactive until Tuesday, because I just found out that my family is visiting other family in Minnesota, and they have pretty bad internet. I might check in once on the weekend.
Next

Raffles wrote: Mustafa’s reason
”Mustafa” wrote: I don't count the d12 roll against him. We know each other, and we would both know we would vote each other for a laugh. That's what he meant by the emphasis of 11.

Since your reason is same as VRK’s, I’ll expect an explanation from you as well once you get back.
I don't know what you're talking about, I never said that, you said that, in post 122...

I voted on Vryklan just as a gut feeling. I thought that he had been acting the scummiest in the game so far, and so I voted him. Rereading this thread, I honestly don't quite see what I was so unhappy about, so I'll
unvote:Vryklan
. I definetly agree that he doesn't deserve to have 4 votes on him.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

EBWOP

Looks like quote within a quote isn't working, just in case there is any confusion, Raffles said this "Since your reason is same as VRK’s, I’ll expect an explanation from you as well once you get back."
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Avinyl wrote: Because this was in the evening, i was tired, and i hadn't time to read. I also feel that it is better to random vote someone than to not vote at all.
However,
Slight Finger of Suspicion: Guardian
for appearing so town-like.
I don't like this post, with the too townie and the random vote after discussion had started. Then, in post 171, he talks about a couple of people lurking and votes Ichigo for lurking, in his 3rd post with any content at all whatsoever, the darned hippocrit :P . Plus he talks in indigo, which is slightly annoying, and pushes me over the edge into
vote:Avinyl

Note: I know I'm putting him at lynch -3, but I don't really see that as being to big of a deal. It does make some caution neccessary, I suppose.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Peter Venkman wrote: Right now, it is in the interest of scum to look very, very pro-town.

Is it ever not in the interest of scum not to look very, very pro-town? How about townies? It's always in their interest to look very, very pro-town also. In my opinion, the too townie argument is stupid. Everyone is trying to be as townie as they can be, whether they are scum or town. How would scum be able to act more town than a townsperson could? I'm not trying to defend Guardian, I'm just saying that Avinyl's points weren't good.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Sorry I'm grumpy. I just got off spring break, so I'm low on sleep and I have homework again.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:19 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Oh man, I don't care if I die! I'm town!
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:57 am

Post by mustafa15 »

DLMF wrote:Goddamn, Guardian is on a roll.

Peter V has a fair point though.

more to chew on.
Nice lurker post :P
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

I never got a prod, but I'm here.

I'm still trying to figure out Peter's whole "townies aren't afraid to die" thing. A townie's main goal is to lynch scum, and if a townie is about to be lynched, I would expect them to try and get not lynched, simply because they want to lynch a scum and not a townie. I guess scum might be a bit more freaked out, but I just don't see how anyone would be ok with being lynched (except for a jester, but whatever).
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Are your suspicions just that he's lurking? We've got a lot of stuff going on in this game, I think you're being a bit overenthusiastic on Ichigo. You've posted something telling him to stop lurking, you've asked Sefer to prod him, and he's probably going to be replaced. It feels to me like your banging your head against a brick wall, and not quite catching on that the wall
isn't actually there.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:05 am

Post by mustafa15 »

No, I'm saying that if Ichigo just isn't looking at the game, like it seems now, there's no real point in trying to get him to look at the game by posting in the game. He's getting replaced, and you can talk to his replacement about it.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

This is mafia, nobody can ever be absolutely sure that someone is scum or town. Peter's just saying that if you were both town, this might happen. I think Peter thinks you are scum, but he doesn't want to be proven wrong in a brutally violent fashion.

Can we please end the discussion about whether townies should mind dying? It's starting to seriously distract from the game.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:55 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Sefer wrote:Still looking for a replacement for DLMF.
Don't you worry, papa Sefer will save us all!

I'm still not liking Avinyl. He is not a good.
Avinyl wrote:I apologize, i had internet problems. I will post soon.
This was his last post, on Wednesday. Soon is over, and we are quickly approaching the dark murky depths of never, after speeding by "later" and "in a bit"
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #18) » Tue May 01, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Thesp, care to explain anything? Just stating things as fact isn't really the best strategy...
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #19) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:33 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Guardian wrote:So, um, let's wagon Peterscum?
Guardian wrote:So, um, let's lynch Peterscum?
So, um, that's really not helpful at all.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #20) » Mon May 07, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Peter Venkman wrote:So... Thesp... still voting on John because you think he is the SK?

-Peter
QFE

I'd still like at least a little bit of reasoning for your first post claims.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #21) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:02 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Raffles wrote: Scum-tells don't exist. Wiki testifies to this. Wiki tells you that tells should be taken as a guideline at best. And no one has updated mafia-tells until 2004. In my view, scum tells are so unreliable at catching a scum you might as well not use it. It's like a car that is almst guaranteed to break down on every journey it makes.
I agree with Thesp that this is total bs. If every mafia player was perfect, then this would be true, but people screw up plenty. Certainly, there is no such thing as a guaranteed scumtell, but there are certainly scumtells.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #22) » Mon May 14, 2007 1:50 am

Post by mustafa15 »

I'm in two other games with John, and he hasn't said anything since the tenth in either one. Maybe he got sick, or doesn't know about the Vacation thread.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #23) » Mon May 14, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

CrashTextDummie wrote: Mustafa15's last post, namely the complete lack of acknowledgement that someone called for his lynch reinforces my belief that my vote is in the right place. I'll outline how my vote got there in the first place when I have some more time.
Aagh. I didn't see that when I read over what I missed somehow... I'd like to hear your reasoning soon.

I think that VRK was just guessing at the number of scum in the examples you showed, and I don't really think that it's enough to deserve a vote. I'm not liking paradoxombie right now.
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #24) » Tue May 22, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Ok, I'm here, although I posted about my absence in both the Vacation thread and in my sig. My computer came in today. I'm not really seeing the VRK lynch tons. Also,
Peter wrote:Please outline why a scum player would take a strong, outspoken and aggressive stance towards a player he knows to be town during day one.

-Peter
That just reeks of WIFOM.

I'm going to
unvote
out of respect to Avinyl's replacement. (Sorry it's kinda late)
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:49 am

Post by mustafa15 »

CrashTextDummie wrote:
CrashTextDummie wrote:The main reason why I voted mustafa15 is his voting behaviour.
mustafa15 wrote:I voted on Vryklan just as a gut feeling. I thought that he had been acting the scummiest in the game so far, and so I voted him. Rereading this thread, I honestly don't quite see what I was so unhappy about, so I'll unvote:Vryklan. I definetly agree that he doesn't deserve to have 4 votes on him.
He doesn't deserve to have 4 votes on him, but obviously he deserved 3 votes, since mustafa15 put on the 3rd one himself. Sounds a bit insincere. But wait!
mustafa15 wrote:I don't like this post, with the too townie and the random vote after discussion had started. Then, in post 171, he talks about a couple of people lurking and votes Ichigo for lurking, in his 3rd post with any content at all whatsoever, the darned hippocrit Razz . Plus he talks in indigo, which is slightly annoying, and pushes me over the edge into vote:Avinyl.

Note: I know I'm putting him at lynch -3, but I don't really see that as being to big of a deal. It does make some caution neccessary, I suppose.
It turns out that 4 votes are not a big deal after all.

The feeling I'm getting from him is that he's very cautious and deliberate with his vote, always trying to make sure that the town doesn't take it the wrong way. That's scummy to me. The generally low profile he's been keeping fits in with this as well.
Explain, or die.

Vote: mustafa15

Hi, DeathSauce.
Ok... On my first post, I didn't think that Vryklan was super scummy, just scummier than anyone else at the time. It was 7 to lynch at the time, and so when Vryklan got over half the necessary votes for a lynch, that kinda crossed my line. As I said at the time, it wasn't a very strong vote, and probably could have/should have been an fos, but when that 4th vote went on, it kinda crossed the imaginary line in my head.

Avinyl, however, I found to be acting pretty scummy, and I would have been ok with lynching him eventually, which is why I didn't mind him getting 4 votes.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:21 am

Post by mustafa15 »

I'm here, my finals just ended, which is why I've been inactive this week. I'm catching up right now.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:04 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Peter Venkman wrote:Whatever, you (and Occult) were active enough to notice someone calling you out on lurking without a prod.

-Peter
That's because I checked the thread Friday after my finals had finished...
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:22 am

Post by mustafa15 »

@PeterVenkman, I made a typo, I checked Saturday because I was at a party Friday night because finals ended, etc.

Ok, list of suspicion right here

FoS

Paradoxombie, DeathSauce

Paradoxombie wrote:Vote: Avinyl

Maybe it's just the cynic in me, but I feel like he's not coming back, at least not soon enough to make me feel guilty.
Paradoxombie wrote: I was mostly voting Avinyl because I didn't think he was comming back.
This vote seems stupid to me, it looks like you are putting a pressure vote on somebody that you don't think is going to be looking at the thread at all. I have an Fos on Paradoxombie because he never seems to have any opinion on anything.

DeathSauce, I didn't like Avinyl at all, and I think that's worth a fos on you, plus, you aren't exactly flaming towniness out of every pore.

Igmeoy

Thesp, Team Quiggan, Peter Venkman

I'd like to see more reasoning from Thesp, he's accusing lots, and explaining little. I'm sure you have reasons, I'd like to hear them.

Igmeoy Team Quiggan just because of who you replaced, because I thought John was pretty scummy, but I'm ok with you so far

Peter Venkman, I just have this hunch based kinda off playstyle and actions and stuff.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:16 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Peter, you can stop being the lurker police. That's the mod's job, you should be voting people because you think they are scum, not because they haven't posted recently. If someone has been too inactive, request a prod, and get back on topic of finding scum, not lurkers.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

I'm thinking it's time for a
vote:Paradoxombie

My reasons have been documented
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:45 am

Post by mustafa15 »

You can see post 678 for my LoS
mustafa15 wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:Vote: Avinyl

Maybe it's just the cynic in me, but I feel like he's not coming back, at least not soon enough to make me feel guilty.
Paradoxombie wrote: I was mostly voting Avinyl because I didn't think he was comming back.
This vote seems stupid to me, it looks like you are putting a pressure vote on somebody that you don't think is going to be looking at the thread at all. I have an Fos on Paradoxombie because he never seems to have any opinion on anything.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Thesp wrote:What changed between then and now that made you add your vote?
I haven't liked Paradoxombie's recent post, particularly this one...
Paradoxombie wrote:I thought everyone looked suspicious but I couldn't make a decent enough case against anyone. It's not that I was worried about getting on a bad wagon, I was worried If I got on one and then had no real explanation of why I did, except "uhhhh, they were suspicious"

that wouldn't just look bad, I'm pretty sure I'd get lynched in most scenarios

at least I'd lynch someone else who did that.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

mustafa15 wrote:
I haven't liked Paradoxombie's recent post
s
, particularly this one...
Paradoxombie wrote:I thought everyone looked suspicious but I couldn't make a decent enough case against anyone. It's not that I was worried about getting on a bad wagon, I was worried If I got on one and then had no real explanation of why I did, except "uhhhh, they were suspicious"

EBWOP
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:15 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Thesp wrote:
mustafa15 wrote:
I haven't liked Paradoxombie's recent post, particularly this one...

Then why not say that, rather than "My reasons have been documented"? :?
I was being lazy
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Paradoxombie wrote:
Occult wrote:t;]
-Vote Avi (because he's lurking) after his saying he doesn't want to vote a lurker (this is AFTER support for an avi lynch rose)
What I really said:
Paradoxombie wrote:
Vote: Avinyl

IGMEOY: Guardian
It was not just because he was lurking, it was because he was effectively AWOL, and I figured we might as well just off someone who's not even playing.

Just because they aren't playing doesn't mean that they are scum. It would make more sense to lynch someone that is acting scummy, and get someone that isn't playing replaced than just killing them.
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Wow, I really don't like the rapidfire lynching of DeathSauce. I mean, that was the final four votes in a little over an hour
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:02 am

Post by mustafa15 »

Thesp wrote:
mustafa15 wrote:Wow, I really don't like the rapidfire lynching of DeathSauce. I mean, that was the final four votes in a little over an hour
Then why don't you do something about it?
Vote: mustafa15.
First of all, it was in a little over an hour, so if I wasn't checking in that hour, then I couldn't have done anything about it

Second, I was at band camp all week, which I stated in the Vacation thread and my signature

Or do you mean with fos's and votes?
I'm back
mustafa15
mustafa15
Goon
mustafa15
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:35 pm

Post by mustafa15 »

Replace me, I'm going away for 3 weeks with no computer access
I'm back